Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Mansion - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Mansion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Mansion

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Mansion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mansion

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:23 am

Carefully, the girl stood, most of her face still covered in a wave of hair, using the wall to hold herself up. she looked down at herself, noticing how uncomfortable, yet strangely flattering her dress was. Or rather, the dress she was wearing. It was one of those victorian or Halloween dress up types, fitted at the waist, the top half near crushing her ribs, tied tighyly at the back with long silk black ribbon, edged with white lace. The little black number then jolted out at her hips, covering a quite ridiculous amount of lace, falling just above her knees. And to match, of course, little white lace pop socks inside little shiny black leather shoes. Not quite to Noxi's taste, but it was a fairly stunning piece of clothing.
The girl's cat-like eyes flickered to the right, where a large door stood proud, and with a couple of steps, she approached it. After a few seconds of staring, she grasped the door knob with both hands, and the while breathing loudly, and pushed down, allowing the girl to peek through the slither between it and the frame. Through it, she spied a corridor, with what must have extended to the whole length of the house,with at least five similar doors on both the left and right walls. And at the end, to complete any mansion, stood a crooked wooden spiral staircase, leading to who knows where.

peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:04 pm

"Hello," he smiled, rolling out his arms, "Sleep well?"
But as he went out to stretch his arms, he discovered that he was strangely restricted in his clothing. His hoodie had never done that before...unless his mom shrunk it in the wash...again.
It was only then when he noticed what he was, indeed, dressed in. A dark brown-almost black suit, complete with matching waistcoat and orange-red cravat wrapped around his neck, all neatly plumped and precise. On the end of his feet, the ones which were dangling over the edge of the rolltop tub, were a pair of black boots, polished to perfection whilst on the top of his head, it seemed was a top hat. He looked like he had a part in Oliver Twist.
But I can't be drunk; I have no hangover...
I must be high still.
But everything seemed to be relatively normal. There were no yetis on unicycles and he wasn't be ushered to go on a pegasus ride with Peter Pan. If he was high he was actually a little disappointed.
So as he stood up, his boots squeaking in the tub, he gave a sigh. He supposed that it could have been worse. He could have been naked and have a giant...object drawn on his forehead. From where he was standing he could see the mirror and, to his amazement, he actually looked pretty dapper.
It looked like he had Halloween sorted for next year then.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Serra looked him up and down in curiousity before looking down to herself.
"What in the hell..?" she breathed, eyes growing wide.
As she carefully stood with some effort, she observed what she was wearing.
She wore a long blood red dress that was strapless and had a black sash around the waist. It hugged her torso beautifully and ran down to the ground with a slight train.
She looked to her reflection in the mirror, observing more of her appearance.
I'm definitely not drunk...so what the hell is this?
She wore diamond earrings that she would never be able to afford with her wages accumulated since she began working. Her blonde hair was stylishly curled to frame her face and she wore a diamond choker around her neck.
She then looked to the man and crossed her arms underneath her breasts.
"So. Who are you?"
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:09 pm

The floorboards creaked with each step Noxi took. "...Hello?" she asked the empty hall, which in response echoed her words loudly. She tried to think to last night. She'd never had an alcoholic drink before in her life, until last night, where she dared to put a half measure of vodka in her orange juice. Were the effects of alcohol really that bad? She shook her head, scrunching her face up and crinkling her lips, letting out a little whimper. Had she been kidnapped?
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:19 pm

The guy gave a small smile as he hopped out of the bath. He felt as though all that he was missing was a gold-topped cane then he would be ready to be any stylish Victorian gentleman.
"I'm Andy, dear Miss," he grinned, putting his hand out for her to shake, "and I'm just as confused as you are, so it seems. Now, do you have any idea where abouts we are?"
But before she could answer him, the guy had already turned his attentions to the door where, beyond it, he could hear slight conversation. Right then he felt as though he didn't want to continue their polite chat in the bathroom but rather explore what was left to be seen.
"Tally-ho!"

Groggily, a girl lifted her head from off of the side of a grand leather chair. Her head span slightly, almost as though she had just been on a round-a-bout a few too many times. But, after the few seconds it took her to gather her senses, she froze a second.
Where the hell was she?
It seemed as though she had woken up in the corner of a grand old library, complete with lofty heights of books and those ladders which you had to use to reach the top. Her eyes drifted skywards to see a large mural painted on the ceiling, one that was probably grander than anything else in that room.
So, she was in a library. But where?
But then she stopped once again.
A voice.
There was another person.
Another girl, it seemed.
Unless she was hearing things.
It could have been a hallucination.
But then again, she was sitting there in a grand old library as if nothing had just happened. Everything since then didn't really seem to have to make sense.
Without another thought, the girl rushed to her feet, ignoring what she was wearing at the time and hastily made her way to the large door in front of her. She grabbed for the handle and swung it open, stumbling through the other side.
"Hello?!" she shouted out, shutting the door behind her, "Is someone out there?!"
Yes, usually she was as quiet as a mouse. It was funny what fear could do to a person. And with the look on her face it was pretty easy to tell that she was, indeed, pooping herself.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Nox gasped, and then swallowed, at the sound of another voice. She assumed, of course it was her kidnapper. If she'd been kidnapped, that was. She closed her eyes, still hiding against the comfort of the wall, and closed her eyes.
Be brave, be brave...
"Who are you? Why am I here?" She called out, not wanting tp open her eyes.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:08 pm

She gave a small frown. It wasn't anyone who knew anything. It was a girl in the same situation as her.
"I'm Rebecca, but I-I don't know. I'm in the same boat as you...it seems."
Gently, the girl started to heart towards the sound of the voice but quickly she managed to find a small hunched up body against a wall. She frowned.
Well, at least they could look together.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Her bottom lip quivered. She didn't have much of a choice. "I'm Noxi." She replied, gulping, and for the first time, letting go of the wall. She stumbled over to the nearest door, a lump in her throat. "Shall... We open it?"
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Beginning to nod, the girl followed up behind her, being careful not to stumble upon the front of her gown. Sure, she couldn't really tell what it exactly looked like right there and then, but she could tell that it was a pale blue-lilac colour with a soft cream lace trim, one that was snugly fit to her body and with a high neckline.
"Go on then," she murmured carefully, looking over her shoulder behind her.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:26 pm

The girl wrapped her hand around the porcelein, shaking all the while. "Hello..?" she called, before she opened it. Carefully pushing the door, she peeked through the slither, and then stepped back. With one smoothed motion, her shoe met the bottom panel of the door, a little harder than she'd expected, and the door slammed open, a bang echoing throughout the building. She exhaled, only just realising she'd been holding her breath the whole time. Peering through, she saw nothing but an empty room, with an open fireplace. But the fire was on... how strange.
One down, only another hundred to go...
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Rebecca gave a small sigh of relief, creeping back into the hallway with a frown. If they were planning on doing that for every single room then they would be there forever, surely, she thought. So as she
"Okay, you start going to the right and I'll start taking the left. If you see something, tell me."
With a small nod, the girl began to follow her own orders. Yes, she wasn't outspoken but... Well, she was a systematic person who was desperate to find an answer to all of the questions that were forming in her head. If that meant that she was going to tell another girl what she thought that they could do to make their search quicker then so be it.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:03 pm

Noxi nodded in response, her hair bouncing as she did so. She tried the next door; and as she peered through, she saw a sparklingly clean kitchen. It was fairly modern, and then there were the large cauldron-style pots in the middle. But they weren't empty. One of them sat on a floor-stove, in the centre of the room, and was bubbling away some brown broth, half full. She stepped in, forgetting about the other girl, and even where she was; the smell of herbs and potatoes possessed her. She was rather hungry, come to think of it...
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:46 pm

After checking a couple of more doors, the girl quickly grew tired of seeing the same old crystal chandeliers and ancient artwork. It took her a couple of minutes to realise that she was then searching alone as she peered backwards to see where that Noxi had gotten to.
Then suddenly the smell of food hit her.
Food, glorious food.
After rearranging her hair to make sure that it was covering her face a little more. She was just happy to see that they hadn't put her hair up but rather left it be. She swore that if they touched that then...
Well, she would have stayed in that library to pick out the pins.
"Noxi?" she murmured, entering the kitchen room, "What are you doing?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:55 pm

She leant over the cauldron, inhaling deeply through her nose, until she was disturbed by a voice. "Huh?" She spun around quickly, only seeinf the same girl that she'd seen earlier. "There's soup here..." she started, pulling down the ruffles of her dress. "Do you think that we're the only ones..?" she asked. Judging by the amount of liquid in the container, they weren't. And apparently, they were guests. But to who?
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Soup?
The girl ran up to the pot as quick as her cute little boots could carry her. At the sight of the mixture of meat, vegetables and stock, she raised a brow. There definitely was a lot of it there, maybe enough for another ten people.
"I don't like this, not at all," she murmured, mostly to herself, "There has to be more people. We need to find them."
Though as she spoke, her stomach continued to rumbled, a sudden hunger coming over her. Yeah, if she could find a bowl and a spoon then she would have helped herself.
But no, she needed to pull herself away.
"Let's think about this logically," she began, peering up from the pot to the girl, "I woke up in the library. That's one of the main rooms in a Victorian house. So that must mean that they're in another main room...right?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:41 pm

She shook her head slowly, "This isn't any room I recall in my house....the colors are too tacky." She rolled her eyes, oh right. Get kidnapped and the first thing I do is insult the decor. I'm just begging to get killed, she mentally sighed, "but the lights are nice. A little to formal for a bedroom."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:54 am

"Right." The girl agreed, though she didnt move. She just continued to stare at the oversized pot that stood before her, her stomach growling in respomse. "Oh..." she sighed, frowning, trying desperately to pull herself away.
Of course it was suspiscious, Noxi knew that. It could filled with rat poison, or cockroaches, or, or... It could be enchanted! Not likely. But her stomach continued to grumble; the smell really was overpowering.

Dan's hand found the back of his head. "I quite like it actually..." He admitted, and then cleares his throat. "I think we should just forget tge whole "waking up in the same bed thing" dont you?" he swallowed, feeling incrwdibly out of place.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Giving a grumble, Rebecca returned back to the girl and began to tug on her arm. She knew that look well. It was one which she had worn many times on many occasions. Well, her cupboards at home were always bare so she had to learn how to grin and bare it all.
"Come on. Do you want to find out where we are, why we're here and is there's any others?" she asked softly, "Or I'll just leave you staring at the pot."
Though she doubted that she would go by herself. She didn't have the courage to do so. She'd just have to stand there with her.
...but then again, if someone was cooking then they'd have to return.
"Where's the chef?" she murmured, "They need to be around here somewhere."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:19 pm

OpenTheDoor wrote:The guy gave a small smile as he hopped out of the bath. He felt as though all that he was missing was a gold-topped cane then he would be ready to be any stylish Victorian gentleman.
"I'm Andy, dear Miss," he grinned, putting his hand out for her to shake, "and I'm just as confused as you are, so it seems. Now, do you have any idea where abouts we are?"
But before she could answer him, the guy had already turned his attentions to the door where, beyond it, he could hear slight conversation. Right then he felt as though he didn't want to continue their polite chat in the bathroom but rather explore what was left to be seen.
"Tally-ho!"

"No idea as to where we are," she shrugged and then rose an eyebrow at his exclamation.
"I think the term is 'Geronimo'," she giggled and winked.
"I'm Serra. Pleased to meet you," she spoke before turning around and approaching the opened door.
She peeked through, looking back and forth to see who was there.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:49 pm

"They must be..." Noxi murmured in reply. Her head flickered back to the other girl, and she nodded in false confidence. "Let's go find people."
And suddenly, she felt about eight again. She had an urge to treat the other girl like her mother, wanted to hold her hand in comfort, and walk behind her.
She was eighteen. She couldn't do that. She had to be strong, a bit more than she normally would.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:50 pm

With a nod back, Rebecca began to head her way out of the kitchen again, making sure to gently shut the door behind them. With another sigh, she began to walk forward.
Then she stopped.
"Did you hear that?" she murmured, stopping dead in her tracks, "It was like...footsteps."
But then again, it could have been the old house bursting into life. Who knew? But it seemed as though she wasn't keen to find out.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Felicia blinked slowly, her mind registering his words slowly, "...Oh, right of course," she responded, sitting up, "That's probably for the best anyway. Not good to worry of things that might've happened, after," she said getting to her feet, only now noticing the hefty weight of the gown she'd been put in, "I don't believe I sleep in ballroom formal...." she mumbled to herself. "Anyhow, there's sure to be someone else here," she said, "let's go see about finding them, yes?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:04 pm

"I definitely heard it." She squeaked, swallowing. "It sounded like it came from upstairs..."
She looked up, as if to see someone climbing on the ceiling, but of course, the corridor looked just as bare as it did a few minutes ago.
The fringed girl was scared, and a little unnerved, but she strangely felt safe... Was that possible? It didn't seem like your standard kidnapping you saw on the television, when they put a bag over your head and strap you to a chair in a carpark. Well, for one they had soup. And nice clothes. It felt almost as if they were.in some kind of dolls house, even...
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:10 pm

"Well, I'm fairly certain that I wouldn't have done anything..." He began. He hadnt cheated, hqd he..? "Nothing happened. It can't have. I know it." He reinstated, trying more to convince himself rathrr than the girl. "But yes... We should probably have a bit of a hunt around." He pushed himself up from the bed, gesturing with his hand. "After you."
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:48 pm

Rebecca began to chew upon her lip gently, too, peering up to the ceiling. She gave a swallow breath, trying to calm her nerves. Yeah, she was bricking it. She was close to, if she heard a loud sound, running out of the house and out of the front door...wherever that was.
But it seemed as though whoever put them there didn't want them leaving like that.
"Let's go," her voice croaked, beginning to walk forward.
It was doubtful that they were going to die...unless it was like a wicked game like in Saw or anything like the Human Centipede...
Now she was getting ideas in her head.
And now she was peeing herself.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:57 am

Felicia sighed, "Relax, I highly doubt anything happened, seeing as we have clean clothes on. Usually during drunken trysts one is either naked or ends up with obscene clothing stains," she explained, dusting the gown off, "Now, let's get going," she said, her shoes clicking as she confidently strode over to the door, opening it.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next