Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Mansion - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Mansion - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Mansion - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Mansion - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Mansion - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Mansion

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Mansion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mansion

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:57 am

Felicia sighed, "Relax, I highly doubt anything happened, seeing as we have clean clothes on. Usually during drunken trysts one is either naked or ends up with obscene clothing stains," she explained, dusting the gown off, "Now, let's get going," she said, her shoes clicking as she confidently strode over to the door, opening it.

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:51 am

Noxi copied her steps, following behind. And then the ceiling creaked.

"Floor's a bit creaky don'tcha think? How old do you reckon this place is?" He pondered, tapping the floor with his foot. He followed, closing the door after him. The corridor they had stepped into was dark, with just two sources of light. There was the ornate window direcrlt opposite them, towering over a staircase, leading to both upstairs and down, and then there was a slither of light created by the door directly to their left, left ajar. This also seemed to be the source of... voices?

Then there was footsteps, and a bang. She carefully moved her lips in an attempt to form words. "Rebecca... Are you scared?"
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:43 am

Felicia examined the place, looking at the design, "Architects won't do designs like this any more. Doing it in wood isn't structurally sound and nobody builds homes of stone any more. A house of this scale-obviously at least three floors-wouldn't have been built before about 1723, when they first stared building gothic cathedrals," she said, "to answer your question, "I'd estimate somewhere between two hundred fifty, and three hundred years. Recently renovated to have hard wood floors and a modern feel."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Dan shrugged. He was more of a mathematician than a historian. But then his voice grew to a whisper. "I think there's someone in there." He gestured to the door on their left; the source of that light slither.
He could definitely hear voices. He couldnt quite make out the words, but they were there.
And then... They stopped. As if someone had turned off the voice tap. Carefully, he pressed his fingertips to the door, not yet willing to push it.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:19 pm

The girl gave a small shrug. It was old, you could tell. It definitely had age, but there were a few modern features. Still, it was a magnificent structure.
"I'd say Georgian, maybe," she shrugged, her eyes peering up to the ceiling, "But we need to find a way upstairs."
If they went upstairs then they should find someone. That was what they needed to do.

Andy shook his head, "Not when you're British, dear."
And with another chuckle, he began to push open the door... Well, he tried to open it but something was getting in the way, like someone was holding it.
Hmm...
But as he poked his head around the door, he gave a small scream -- yes, a very girly scream -- not expecting to see another guy and girl there, peering right at him. It seemed that his dignity had been slashed a little.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Felicia turned her attention that way, falling silent, ready to use what little she'd learned in that self defense class she'd taken (how to kick someone where it hurts) to use if it was the kidnappers.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Serra covered her mouth with both hands to squelch down her laughter, a grin behind her palms.
"That was attractive of you," she snickered.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Love this boy already.

Dan, upon becoming just a couple of inches from another man's face, let out his own yelp, which seemed to involve flinging his arms about a bit. When that had subsided, he put his foot on the floor once more, after having lifted it in preparation for his little squeal. He straightened up his sleeves clearing his throat, and nodded, in an attempt to recollect himself. "Sorry old chap, didn't mean to give you such a fright." The boy peered around the door a little, seeing another girl., again who he failed to recognise. Did he go to a swingers party or something last night?

Noxi jumped, clinging onto the wall yet again. Did she just hear screaming? She shook her head, fringe bouncing on her forehead, and took a deep breath. "There's definitely someone up there." she decided, a lump in her throat. "But whether we should greet them or not, that's a different thing completely."
What was up there? A torture chamber of some sort? But why? She was a good girl, she never got herself into trouble at all...
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:52 pm

(I have to agree, ahaha.)

Serra burst into giggles at the sound of another squeal but quickly silenced it, blushing and grinning.
"Correction. That was very attractive," she joked.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:15 pm

What? My little Andy? Awww, thanks. You're making him blush Razz

After a couple of moments of catching his breath and trying to regain his posture, the guy gave a small sigh.
"Ditto to you."
But the two people there, another guy and a girl, he had never seen them before. Plus, that guy seemed to be genuinely posh when he was only putting it on as he was in costume.
How he didn't get the part as Joseph in the nativity play was beyond him. Instead he ended up as a sheep in the manger.
A sheep.
He really did hate Miss Pickford.
"And shush," he murmured gently to the girl, "No-one asked you... But, seeing as we're making a nice little group together, do you guys know where we are or are you as clueless as us?"

Rebecca did have to say that she didn't fancy going up there any more. At least they knew that there were humans in the building, just above their heads and it wasn't just the sound of rats or something even worse.
"Should we?" she asked gently, peering back to the girl, "If there's people then they could need help."
Her hands began to run through her hair as she gave a small sigh, unsure of really what to do. But then as she peered back to Noxi, she gave a weak smile.
"I doubt that anyone wants to harm us," she smiled softly, "Why would they dress and feed us?"
Well, if they dressed them that meant that they saw them naked, down to their underwear at least. That was a bit freaky to imagine.
And that also meant that they saw her scars from when she was younger. She grimaced at the thought.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:22 pm

When Andy turned his face from her, she pouted.
Then proceeded to stick her tongue out and cross her arms
"I've never been anywhere inside or near a mansion," she explained, "Lawrence doesn't have any."
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Felicia shrugged, "There's a window just down the hall," she pointed out. "We could go wight there and see what's outside," she suggested, having recovered from the piercing shriek the first boy gave out, "And that was very masculine, by the way," she said with a smirk, arms crossed.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:06 am

"What a wonderful idea!" The boy exclaimed, adjusting his collar and marching back out from the bathroom door to visit the ornate frame of the surprisingly clean window. He peered out, and was greeted by what must have been at least a hundred achres pf perfectly kept land. Rows upon rows of apple trees, peach trees, plum trees and gravevines covered a small corner of the garden. Well-shaped trees, shaped like fish, angels, spheres and beautiful creatures of all sorts stood as proudly carved statues. A lake seemed to be the centre of it all, a bridge either side to mark the beginings of a stream. And to signal the boundaries, a perfectly straight and pristine hedge bordered this all, the outlinegrowing almost invisible in the distance.

This was a bit of a contrast to Dan's London flat. He took a step back, inhaling into a gasp. This was stunning. But where were they? France? England? Maybe ireland... It was hard to decide. He wasnt too sure what he was expecting, actually. A big sign with the writing "This is England" emblazoned across? Ha.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:33 am

Felicia blinked slowly as she peered around him, "Well....we're definitely not in New York," she mumbled to herself. "Not sure where but it's not New York," she sighed, "Italy maybe? France? I'm not sure to be honest. I don't really stay somewhere more than a week or two for business before I'm flying home, so I'm not really an expert."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Andy, after walking over to the windows too, gave a small frown. It certainly wasn't anything like where he came from. His city was one of the most crowded in England and that... Well, it was magnificent, wasn't it? It was like something from the movies, not something that he would have ever seen before in his life.
"I'd say Europe, personally," he shrugged, "Apples don't grow in too warm a place. Most of Europe is good for that."
He gave a sigh as he readjusted his cravat, hoping that by sounding a bit clever that it would cover up his past misdeed of shrieking like a little girl. Maybe if no-one mentioned it then he would get away with it...
Well, that would be the plan.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:04 pm

I LOVE CRAVATS.

"Well, that's quite specific, isn't it? Europe. It's only a fifth of the world and eleven percent of the world's population. We can't even make a guess at the country we're in. We're doomed." Dan shook his head, sighing, but didn't take his eyes off of the beautiful view. "Well, it's certainly not London." he determined, rather obviously.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:14 pm

You just love Mr. Andy, don't you? ;D

Maybe he no longer came off of clever.
Eh, he wasn't going to see those people ever again after they sorted out where they were and how to get out... But then again, they might have to do a whole prison-escape style job and stick together through thick and thin...
Eh, who knew.
"Yes, but its unlikely to be a place such as Austria... I mean like Western Europe," he grumbled, running a hand through his hair, "I'm Andy by the way."
Well, if they were going to run away together then they should at least know their names...
Wait, that sounded wrong.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:22 pm

I do :') Though that may just be my love for you... :/

"Ireland perhaps?" he suggested. Truth was, he didn't travel much outside of London and Ireland. He'd only been to France once, and that was Paris.
"Pleased to meet you, Andy." Daniel responded, nodding respectfully and holding his hand out. "I'm Dan. Daniel Doherty. Not to be confused with Peter." He chuckled at his own joke, stopping after the realisation that he was the only one. Sigh.

peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:38 pm

Eh, I'm happy either way Very Happy

Andy took a firm grip of his hand, giving it a quick shake before returning it back to the depths of his pocket.
Peter Doherty?
Should he have heard of him before?
Eh, why not chuckle anyway?
So, as the guy let out a bit of a laugh, he tried to consider if it was indeed Ireland where they were at. He didn't know. He had never been to Ireland before and he had never planned on it. He once dated a girl who was Irish but then they broke up and... Well, she threatened to get the whole of the country on him.
Their break up wasn't really conventional.
But if they got a knock on the door and saw her half-shaven head then he would know where he was.
Maybe that wasn't a bad thing.
"Anyway Danny Boy," he gave a sigh, peering back at him, "Y'think that we can have a snoop about and try and find where we are?"
He wasn't going to go alone now, was he?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Serra seemed to perk up at the sound of this new plan. "Snooping? I like snooping," she giggled.
Her very bubbly side was showing.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Felicia leaned against a wall, feeling particularly out of place, she felt as if she was the only one from the states present, "Hey...did anyone look for a way out?" she asked, chewing her lip softly, "And I can't help but wonder why they took us. It couldn't have been just at random..."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:22 pm

"Snooping sounds fun." Dan agreed, shrugging. "And I don't think getting out of the house is the problem." He stated, putting both hands at the base of the window and pushing upwards, forcing it open as it squeaked against its frame. "It seems its more the problem of where we go from there. "It seems a nice house anyway. I hope this is on TripAdvisor. Wouldn't mind taking my bird here one day." He considered, already feeling comfortable in his surroundings.
"Right. Let's snoop."
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:11 pm

"Should we break off into groups? That way no one gets separated in case this is a trap?" she questioned, tilting her head.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:23 pm

"Not to be a buzz kill or anything, but wouldn't breaking off into groups make it more likely that we'd get separated?" Felicia asked, raising an eyebrow, "I mean the phrase is divide and conquer not gather them up into a big group and try to fight them all at once."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Dan bit his lip, feeling a little awkward. If he were in his teenage years, when he was a bit more... Rowdy, he'd be yelling for a bitch fight, and for them to take their tops off.
Now, he wasn't that person at all. He was a city working, respectable man in a relationship with a respectable woman. He had no reason to be yelling such infantile thongs.
Teehee. Thongs.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Andy watched the two girls converse, wondering if he should butt in with his opinion. Of course, he had one. In his opinion, they shouldn't break up. If they did then some people could get lost. Safety in numbers and all of that...
But then again he wanted to be alone with whatshername. She had a nice ass.
Plus if he said that then he would be disagreeing with her.
It was a hard life.
"I'm hungry, though," he announced out of the blue, "Y'think that we can find some good grub in here?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down