Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door Empty Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door

Post by casey261 Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:21 pm

This character chat is for any realistic fiction characters. I'm going to use my new characters (in the process of writing the book) Avery and Nikki

Avery-
Shorter, red wavy hair, green eyes, freckles, contacts

Nikki-
Tall, straight black hair, blue-gray eyes, pale skin

So, reply and we can get started. :]

Last edited by casey261 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new color)
casey261
casey261

Back to top Go down

Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door Empty Re: Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door

Post by Cali Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:19 pm

Kyla Pierce-
5'7, 115 lbs, Straight brown hair, blond highlights. Seductive purple eyes with an inner ring of blue. Fair skin.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door Empty Re: Shattered Souls, Broken Hearts and Boys Next Door

Post by casey261 Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Avery: I walked down the scalding sidewalk, my head hung. The streets were too quiet for a Saturday morning. Shuddering in the surpring gust of wind, I picked up my pace. Footsteps. They were behind me, traveling closer and closer
casey261
casey261

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Falyn Vega
Age-17
Tall, with straight black hair that flows down to the middle of her back, with vivid green eyes. Tan skin and freckles all over her upper back and shoulders. Always wears black short shorts, even in the dead of winter, a skin tight long sleeved red shirt, and high top converse.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:26 pm

Falyn-- I ran down the sidewalk, laughing. "Go away, bro!" I yelled back behind my shoulder and out of respect, he retreated. I passed by a girl speedwalking with her head hung. I slowed to walk beside her. "I'm Falyn," I said, trying to catch my breath.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Kyla~ I ran down the street running fast, Jason behind me. "I said stop!" He yelled catching up to me. I ran faster harder.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by casey261 Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Avery- Turning, I saw a girl with long black hair. Her converse went higher than my pair of gray ones. Giving her a weak grin, I greeted her. "Hi."
casey261
casey261

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:36 pm

((Um, is Avery a girl or guy?)) ((Just wondering, I'm dumb...))

Falyn-- "You looked bored," I said, pulling my leather jacket tighter around my shoulder. Footsteps pounded on the sidewalk behind us. "I thought I told you to go home, Bray!" I turned around, but it wasn't my brother.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by casey261 Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:45 pm

(girl tongue we do need some guys though)
Avery: I shrugged at the girl's comment as she spun around, calling out. I bit my lip; I knew who she was calling at: Kat. Her long blonde locks swung easily on her tan shoulders. Her eyes surveyed me before she gave me a tight smile and nudged past.
casey261
casey261

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:48 pm

I ran harder faster then tripped, falling to the ground. Jason got ontop of me and I cried out struggling.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:48 pm

((Oops. Sorry.))

((I'll make one if you want.))

Falyn-- "Rawr," I whispered as the tan girl ran past. "We don't need her," I said, elbowing the girl lightly. "The party's right here."
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:50 pm

"Let me go!" I cried out, tears running down my face.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by casey261 Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:51 pm

(We'll bring one in soon or I'll make one)
Avery: I heard a shriek up ahead of where this new girl and I were walking. Kat? I sped up, leaving the girl without preamble. she raced after me until we both stumbled to a stop at the girl and guy on the ground
casey261
casey261

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Kent-
tall, muscular but very lean frame, tan skin, chocolate brown eyes.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by casey261 Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:54 pm

(yay! a guy!)
casey261
casey261

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:55 pm

"Someone help me!" I cried. Jason then punched me, blood spurting out of my mouth from impact.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Falyn-- I brought my fisted hand back and slammed it up against the guys face. I didn't care if it didn't hurt him, I was just trying to stun him. I slid the girl out from underneath him while he was rubbing his cheek.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:58 pm

I stared at Jason as he looked at the girl behind me. "So another one of you're whore friends show up, huh?" He glared at me, "I'll deal with you later," He stood up fast, turned around and ran faster than ever as if he was running towards the goal, the football players running behind him.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Falyn-- "Yeah, I'm the whore!" I shouted sarcastically
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Kent:

I hear a cry for help and turn my head to see a guy beating someone and running away when a girl punching the guy. I run over and look at the girl on the ground. "Are you okay?" I ask taking off my shirt and pressing her against her face.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Falyn-- "We don't need any help," I said to the guy who was stripping. "I can take care of most anything."
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Kent:

"Alright. I'm Kent by the way," standing up. "Are you sure you okay?" I ask the girl on the ground again.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Falyn-- "Go, I've got this," I said to the guy, again. Man did I hate to repeat myself. "She'll be fine in a minute, it's just shock."
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Kent:

"Okay," I say to the mean girl and I start to walk away.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Falyn-- "Wait, I didn't mean it to be like that." I lay the girl gently in my lap and start to feel her forehead. I sighed. "Come back."
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next