Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Tick Tock Timebomb EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Tick Tock Timebomb EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Tick Tock Timebomb EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Tick Tock Timebomb EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Tick Tock Timebomb EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Tick Tock Timebomb EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Tick Tock Timebomb EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Tick Tock Timebomb EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Tick Tock Timebomb EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Tick Tock Timebomb

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tick Tock Timebomb Empty Tick Tock Timebomb

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:16 am

You don't know how it happened.
You don't know how you became what you are today.

All your memories were wiped. All you remember is waking up in a cool white-washed air-conditioned room, people in lab coats gathered around you, smiling at you, murmuring under their breaths about you.
You soon found out why.
The impossible has been done.
Half-human, half-machine. All fully capable.
You know that there's something missing, some information from your mind. You can't figure out what it is, and they dare not tell you.
If you knew, you'd turn against them. They knew it and, deep down, you did too.
But you can't tell anyone. No.
You're a secret. Along with the rest of the ones like you, the rest of you who are kept at the government base, the public do not know that you exist, that you're possible to create.
Cyborgs are works of fantasy, even in our time. Even in 2112, after the turn of the century, after robots became smarter than the humans.
But what was the point of them building you? To defy nature? To prove that they could?
No, you're used for the government, spies, working for them, almost against your will. But you know that if you tried to escape you'd only get caught, they'd only take away your free will.
They could make you more of a machine than you would want to.
So, you do as you're told, working with your Mechanic. Usually they're nice people, willing to have a chat. They're pretty much well-paid babysitters, in your opinion, most of the time. But you don't mind. In a lonely world, company is nice.
For now, everything's going well. But how long will that last for?

---

Right, basically, there's two choices of people you can be:-

1) Cyborg: You're the ones who have a part, whether it be on the inside or out, that is made up of robotic parts. You're experiments by the government to help fight crime and terror.
Or, at least that's what they tell you.

2) Mechanic: You're the ones who work with the Cyborgs, who keep them running. You're the best at your job, that's why you've been chosen. You're partnered up with one (something which we can sort out later Razz) and have to make sure that any problems are resolved quickly.

---

Rules:
- Can we make one or each (Cy and Mech)
- Keep M/F ratio as even as possible
- If you're a Cyborg, can we try and all have different parts that are robotic (basically, not everyone can have robot crushing arms Razz)
- If a Cyborg, only be
- Have fun with it! I have a rough idea of a plot, but nothing's in concrete
- Unless anyone is really against it, I don't mind a bit of cursing, as long as it isn't every other sentence, okay?

---

Character Form for Cyborgs:
Name:
Type: Cyborg
Appearance:-
Eyes:
Hair:
Skin:
Body type:
Clothing style:
Robotic Part(s):
Other:
How long you've been here:
Personality:
Mechanic Partner:
Opinion on Partner:

Character Form for Mechanic:
Name:
Type: Mechanic
Eyes:
Hair:
Skin:
Body Type:
Clothing Style:
Other:
History:
Personality:
Cyborg Partner:
Opinion on Partner:

---

Any questions? Feel free to ask! I'm online more often than I'd care to admit Razz

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Tick Tock Timebomb Empty Re: Tick Tock Timebomb

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Wow this looks awesome Open!!! Imma make mine in a sec- gotta go to work but then I'll do it!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:53 pm

I'll make my charries in a bit!! Very Happy
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:12 pm

Forgot to say! Cyborgs have a program that "cloaks" their robotic parts

Name: Sierra Thomas
Eyes: Innocent baby blue with flecks of brown
Hair: Very light blonde, almost white straight thick bob which can stick out various angles. Large fringe that covers her right eye and ear
Skin: Very pale, almost looks as though she's sick
Body type: Small, yet quite curvy in all of the right places
Robotic Part(s): Right eye, right ear and some parts of her brain
Clothing Style: Baggy shirts over vests, tight jeans and a large cardigan when its colder. Usually has bare feet, sometimes wears sneakers. Dog tags around her neck, given to her by one of the agents for some reason
Other: Few scarred angry-looking slashes up the side of her neck
How long you've been here: Just over three years
Personality: Always very serious. Her personality part of the brain was replaced by robotics, meaning that she is unable to feel true emotion. She doesn't talk much, only when it's necessary
Mechanic Partner: /Open/
Opinion on Partner: /Open/

Name: Jamie Nickels
Eyes: Chocolate brown, always with a glint
Hair: Black, spiked up, straight
Skin: Slight tan
Body Type: Not that tall, strong arms and good torso
Clothing Style: Baggy jeans or cargo shorts depending on the weather, plain t shirts of various colours. Wears standard boilersuit/jumpsuit when fixing Cyborgs
Other: Has a full sleeve on his right arm of wires and mechanics, making it look like what a Cyborg arm would without the top plate, done just after he got the job
History: He grew up in one of the poorer cities of the modern day with his parents and younger siblings. He became fascinated with mechanics after fixing the family's toaster when he was about seven. His parents got in contact with a local mechanics store which took him on as an apprentice aged ten, slowly working up the ladder. Eventually his abilities led to him being found by the government who took him in to work for them. For a couple of years he was just fixing computers and the like, but he was quickly promoted to being a Cyborg Mechanic. Now, he's never been happier
Personality: Quite a cheeky chappy, he's always been confident in his ability. Always smiling and joking around. Sometimes can push people that little bit too far. Even so, he has got a kind streak in him, mostly around kids and cute animals. He criticism, especially when it comes to his work
Cyborg Partner: /Open/
Opinion on Partner: /Open/

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:25 pm

Name: Adrian Henderson
Eyes: blue
Hair: blonde
Skin: tan
Body type: well defined bone structure in his face, average build
Clothing style: any color tank, with ripped and faded jeans, biker books
Robotic Part(s): left eye, right hand, and some parts in the brain
Other: a tattoo on his back of a huge tiger ripping out
How long you've been here: almost six years
Personality: quiet and angry. has a soft side around girls unless someone disrespects one.
Mechanic Partner: *open*
Opinion on Partner: *open*

Name: Hana Jackson
Eyes: hazel
Hair: black
Skin: pale due to a slight sun allergy
Body Type: small build but is strong
Clothing Style: black or white tank, steel toe work boots, mechanic jumpsuit unzipped almost to her waist
Other: couple of scars on her face and hands from work when robotic parts fly out of their places
History: Orphan, has no siblings, has no family, has worked her whole life and doesn't really know anything else
Personality: stoic
Cyborg Partner: *open*
Opinion on Partner: *open*
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Character Form for Cyborgs:
Name: Victor Blake
Eyes:Dark blue
Hair: closely cropped Dark brown hair
Skin: fair
Body type: strongly built, 6ft, musclely
Clothing style: generally a t-shirt and jeans, dark wash, and a black leather jacket, wears gloves
Robotic Part(s): Legs(mid thigh) and hands
Other:
How long you've been here: about four years
Personality: Looks intimidating but really is a sweet guy, all it takes is a little talking to to get him out of his shell. Is a protector.
Mechanic Partner: open
Opinion on Partner: open

Name: Lucy Harrow
Eyes: brown, a light almost golden color
Hair: pixie cut, bright pink
Skin: tan
Body Type: short but sturdy,
Clothing Style: Typically one of her many brightly colored tank tops under one of her equally brightly colored mechanic jumpsuits. If not working then usually in cute little dresses or a feminine equivalent.
Other: has a feather tattooed on the back of her calf
History: Her parents owned a car shop and taught her how things work since she could hold a wrench. She was lucky enough to get into a school that offered mechanics as a course and became a sort of prodigy. She was offered the job at the company when a few of the agents scouted her, with her family needing the money she couldn't refuse.
Personality: Bubbly, cheerful, but very stubborn
Cyborg Partner: open
Opinion on Partner: open
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:52 am

Right, so I think that's everyone! Now all we need to do is match up the Cyborgs and Mechanics. Seeing as there's three of us, everybody can be matched to everybody so everyone can chat to everyone. Does anyone have any preferences? Personally I think that Sierra and Lucy might be an interesting combination...but it's up to you guys Smile
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:05 am

Doesn't matter to me Smile
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:05 am

Sure, that seems good. And perhaps Victor and Hana?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:13 am

Which leaves Aidrian and Jamie! Sounds good Smile I'll write up the first post soon then, it may be a long one. My ones usually are Razz

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I lied -.-)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Posting Order: Open, LA, Bookie (same as Vlad Acad to keep it simple)

Sorry that it took me a while, my last days have been a bit...low.

---

That day started the same as any other.
The shrill drill of alarm bells echoed down the metal corridors, shaking the walls, the floors and the ceiling. If the sound didn't wake them, then the bright red lights surely would have done, one attached to the sturdy walls of every room, almost as blinding as the midday sun when the industrial fog was thin.
In each cell-like room, everyone was the same; lying on the less-than-comfortable excuse for a bed, wrapped up in a thin blanket, waiting for the next morning to arrive.
And it couldn't have come quicker.
Giving a small mutter, Sierra sat up in her bed, eyes slammed shut, wishing that she could do the same with her ears, too. Even after three years, she wasn't used to the rude awakening. It still made her regret falling asleep in the first place.
"Good morning, all. Breakfast is served in ten minutes. Make your way to the mess hall immediately. Thank you and have a nice day."
Running a hand back through her colourless hair, the teen let out a sigh of relief as the noise and lights suddenly died down, finally leaving her in peace. The voice over the speaker was meant to be friendly, to be soothing, to be like a mother. She knew that everyone hated it, that it sounded so falsely joyful.
She wondered what that felt like, to sound like that, to feel like that.
Shaking the thought out of her head, she opened her eyes and slipped out of bed, letting her normal eye adjust to the single fluorescent lightbulb which dangled from the centre of the ceiling. She knew that the longer she dwelled on it, the longer she would be stuck in her own thoughts. Plus, Lucy would only pick away at them until she told her what was wrong over breakfast.
So after quickly grabbing her clothes for the day, adjusting the dog tags which hung around her throat, she headed out of her tiny room and down to the mess hall at the end of the long corridor, ignoring everyone else as they sleepily stumbled out from their dens.

Jamie gave a sigh. Why was it that he was always the first one to breakfast every morning? Maybe it was because of the tiny rations that they were given? That was most likely.
When they told him that he would get free lodge and free food as a part of his job, he would have assumed that it would have been decent portions.
That was the government for you.
Sipping away at his coffee, Jamie watched as a few of the other mechanics entered the halls, waiting for that one familiar face to crop up.
Of course, as his mechanic partner, he had to make sure that Adrian was operating properly, to see that he was well and that his mechanics were all working as they should. And when was a better time to do that than at breakfast time?
Glancing around, he gave a smile to everyone who looked back at him, all of them sitting at their usual tables like every other day. You could really have lost your sense of time in that place. He knew that some of the Cyborgs didn't even know what year it was, let alone the day of the week.
Ah well. All that was important to him at that time was that he got his food and chatted to Adrian before the big man started his morning training with the others.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:50 am

Adrian walked into the mess hall among the sleep deprived bodies that had yet to wake up fully. Adrian had never really slept much, maybe one or two nights a week. He really didn't need to. As long as he got his meals regularly he could run on that for days. He would prefer a larger portion but he just accepts his food with a nod and goes to sit down with his mechanic. "Hey Jaimie." He plops onto the seat and starts eating

Hanna grabbed her food and sat down to wait for Victor. She was an introvert and really only talked to him and two other people and only sits with Victor at meals. She scanned the area and didn't see him so she decided to just start eating without him.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:47 am

Lucy skipped into the mess hall, her pink hair bouncing along with her as she grabbed her tray and permitted the slob that they called breakfast to be deposited on her plate. She then made a beeline for her partner, a bright smile on her face as she saw her and, like every morning, waved at her enthusiastically. She frowned lightly to herself as she saw the custom frowny face planted upon Sierra's head, this one spoke of long nights and little sleep. Lucy sighed and rolled her shoulders, it was time to extract information again, keeping things bottled up was worse than bringing a torch near a full tank.
"What's up, buttercup? How're you feeling? Get enough sleep? Do you want me to put a dampener on yer eye, I know it makes things awful bright..maybe that'll help you sleep better.. whatchathink?" She chirped, placing her tray down carefully and sliding into the seat across from Sierra.
She knew that girl's workings better than anyone, she secretly thought of the tech as her baby. Not really secretly though. Sierra never really was an open book, more of a locked seven code high tech bank vault with lasers and stuff, but what Lucy couldn't pry out with niceties she would extract with whatever methods she saw fit.
There were so few talkative people in the program and it led to many of Lucy's feared pouting sessions.

Victor lumbered through the line, a bit late like usual. He didn't have the perks of having an automated brain that could wake him up on time, not to mention that mornings were hard on his tech. His limbs got sore, not that he wanted to complain about it or make any excuses, they made him late and it was a fact.
He spotted Hanna chowing down and he shuffled over, slowly sitting as the gears creaked lightly.
"Hanna," He murmured softly, "Do...Do you think you could.. oil my joints?"
He hated to ask her for things, anyone for anything really, she just had so many things to do and he didn't want to bother her. She was so nice to him already, she smiled at him sometimes and few people got her smiles, few people smiled at him.
He was rather imposing he supposed, being rather large and having a scary face.
He sighed and ate his mush diligently.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Slouching back in her chair, Sierra watched as Lucy made her entrance, the same as every morning. She nodded to her crazy wave, watching as the young woman grabbed a tray and came to her, her head tilted to one side as though she was a young girl questioning why the sky was blue. She definitely was too chirpy for the mornings.
Well, any time, really.
"I'm fine, really, thanks..." the girl murmured, refusing to look up at her, "I just need to wake up."
She didn't know why she lied. It wasn't that she was bad at it, often enough she was the best at it as she had no tells if she tried her hardest, but having known Lucy for three years and often spending hours together everyday... Well, she knew her better than most. Inside and out.
Slowly, she gave a sigh as one of the government workers in a lab coat came walking up to their table from his post at the side of the room. He was one of the human eyes in the canteen, making sure that everyone was there and that everyone was eating and that there was no fighting.
But that hadn't happened in years and was only because two of the Autotrons, the robots that worked there, had a malfunction...
That was a strange day. One of Sierra's first.
"You need to eat," he announced, pushing a bowl of the slop in front of her, "If I see you without an empty bowl one more time I'll request that we give you an automated stomach."
Though the man made it sound like a joke, it really wasn't. There was another person who had to have it fitted... Well, he never emerged after his operation and someone found his dogtags in the trash later that day...
"Sure, thanks," she murmured.
But even as he strode away, tutting at her, Sierra made no move to grab the spoon. Instead, she glanced up to Lucy, pushing the bowl towards her.
"You want it?"

Jamie gave a quick smile at his Cyborg pal as he took the seat opposite him. Unlike a lot of the other duos in the program, he was really quite lucky. Him and Adrian were practically the same age. Looking around, there were often up to five year age gaps.
"Y'right? Decide to sleep last night?"
The guy gave a small chuckle under his breath, poking around at the mess on his plate. At first he couldn't understand why he would eat it, or why any of the others would eat it for that matter, but then he realised how hungry you could get there. Fair enough, mechanics could buy something from the vending machine in the break room, but the Cyborgs... Well, it's all that they knew...well, remembered.
"Oh!" he gasped, rather excitedly, "I have a bit of news. Actually, two bits to be more exact. Wanna hear?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Adrian chuckled. He found it amusing how excited Jamie got at certain things. In fact Jamie was the most exciting thing in his dull life. "No I didn't sleep. I slept two nights ago. And what's the news?" Adrian had to admit he always got a little excited whenever Jamie had news to tell him. The mystery in it got to him.

Hanna smiled at Victor, showing all her pearly whites. "Aw what's wrong? Feeling a little old?" She half giggled which was rare. "Just kidding. Yeah I can oil you up today." Her expression turned to worry. "How bad is it?" She knew that if it was too bad then it meant he had a bad piece somewhere. Which meant she would have to pit him under to replace it, which could be dangerous depending on what part it is.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:02 am

Lucy pursed her lips in mild dissatisfaction, no way she was gonna pull that kinda shit over miss Lucy, oh no she ain't. She pushed the bowl back over to Sierra with raised eyebrows and simply glanced down to the bowl then up to Sierra's mouth.
"Eat it or, so help me merry gods of Olympus, I will play with your circuiting so that the next time you see the color blue you'll have an insatiable need to eat a burrito. I can do that... Or I could feed it to you like a mama bird." She said, her little frown melting as Lucy always had a hard time acting mean or stern.
She waggled her spoon at Sierra and pouted, she always worried about her, she felt liked she had to mother her. There was a decided lack of mothering figures in the facility, that and good food.
"..I can sneak you some yummy candy later if you eat this.." She whispered finally with a small smile.
She was more of a reward person.
While waiting for a response Lucy shoveled the food into her mouth, it wasn't so bad if you ate it fast.

Victor shrugged and struggled to hold a spoon in his automated hands, a frown pulling at her lips.
"Not that bad... Regular aches.. stiffness, I think somethings just misplaced or something.. no big deal." He murmured softly.
He had gotten older tech, limbs were less common to get all meched up, nowadays it was more brain or nerve things. Whole limbs were almost unheard of, simply due to the amount of hard maintenance and constant stress to the machinery.
He hated to complain about it though.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:30 am

Even though she tried to do it quite a lot, Sierra still couldn't stand Lucy's growling. The glint in her eye, the snarl on her lip... It didn't suit her. She was a happy person. She didn't do that.
Though fortunately it didn't last too long: seven seconds on average.
With a sigh, the cyborg began to sit up in her seat, pulling the bowl closer towards her. As if it was a snake going to strike her, she tentatively reached for the spoon and frowned. Quickly, she surveyed the room with her eyes with the quiet sound of a buzz which could barely be heard.
Taking a small amount of slop on her spoon, she looked up at Lucy and in all seriousness said, "The only reason I'm going this is because there's 67 items coloured blue in this room alone...and I don't like burritos."
And with that, she slowly began to pick away at the bowl, only taking small mouthfuls. Perhaps if she took long enough they'd just get bored and shut the canteen.

The mechanic couldn't understand it. It was pretty amazing how Adrian didn't need to sleep. Hell, Cyborgs were all pretty amazing.
He gave a smirk, "Number one, I saw a new mechanic in the wings meaning that there's probably going to be a new Cyborg in the group announced today, usually in training... And also, I think you're going to be on a new mission within the next few days along with a few others."
To be honest, none of it was major ground-breaking news. Sure, new pals to play with weren't that common, maybe just one or two a year, and they went on little missions rather often, but Jamie liked to keep things electric -- pardon the pun-- when the rest of their lives seemed so boring.
Funny that. Hanging out with Cyborgs led to a boring life.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:51 am

Hanna noticed him struggling and worry creased her face. "A piece out of place is not something small. I know you don't like too but if something's wrong you can tell me more often. I mean I care about more than just your parts, Vic. You do know this right?" She was getting really sentimental and it wasn't usual for her but she cared about Victor.

Adrian nodded. "Missions and new cyborgs. This is going to be a busy week. Do you know who all might be going on the mission?" Missions were the only way he could get out of this boring place even if it was only for a day or two. Missions excited him. New cyborgs were a dime a dozen though. There were already so many of them there that some mechanics were rumored to have more than one cyborg.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Lucy smiled as she saw Sierra begin to eat, laughing lightly at her in the mean time. She was glad that Sierra was feeling okay, she worried about her a bit too much, but that was because she liked her.
Implant or not, Sierra was a unique person that Lucy genuinely enjoyed to be with, even if she had problems with emotions. No matter.
"Just for that I think I'll sneak you in a nice bag of skittles..also, d'ya need me to fix anything up here?" She chirped, tapping her cranium.

Victor nodded bashfully and stirred his slop slowly, looking around at the other Cyborgs so she wouldn't see his blush. She was a very sweet mechanic, he lucked out in the pairings.
"I know.. I just don't wanna trouble you is all..." He murmured, finishing off the bowl.
Unlike most of the others he was a hearty eater, it didn't really matter what it was but he needed the nutrition. The tech made him burn calories faster than he could gain them and he was in a constant battle to find another source of food.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:07 pm

The girl quickly gave her a nod of appreciation, "Skittles? Thank you."
That would perk up her up over those next few days. She might even have shared a few with the others...just not the purple ones.
Swallowing down another spoonful, the girl closed her eyes, trying to help her hearing focus on what she could faintly hear on the other side of the room.
She was just trying to overhear the conversation between Jamie and Adrian. That mechanic was often the best source of gossip. She was sure that he must have made a neat deal with a guard to get the information. But however he got it, having her ear replaced was certainly useful.
And so it didn't need tinkering. Good.
"Vision's good, as is hearing... Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary, thank you."
And with one final mouthful, Sierra silently thanked whoever was up there for the strength to finish off that gruel. Sure, they had given her a slightly smaller portion as she didn't eat that much anyway, but even so, as she pushed her bowl forward, she glanced over to the government guy who was watching her like a hawk and gave him a wink.
Lack of a lot of emotion didn't mean that she couldn't tease.
Eh, even with a stern talking-to, it was worth it.

With a sigh, Jamie shook his head, "Sorry, nope. Though its only going to be a few people, probably three..."
He had only heard three names being mentioned, though one of those people seemed to be having problems with their creaky joints. He didn't need to have super-refined hearing to know that.
"And it all happens at once, doesn't it?" he chuckled, "Next week we're going to be bored out of our skulls, I bet."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Hanna reached out towards Victor careful not to touch him for more than a second. "You could never trouble me." She looked at his bowl and noticed that he was pretty much done. She couldn't eat more of this slop if she tried. "Come on lets go fix you up." She smiled at him before getting up and taking her bowl to the washer. When they reached the gun for hire she showed him he'd name badge. "We're heading to The Shop."

"Yeah, you're probably right. But it sucks that you couldn't catch who is going on the mission. He finished his slop then pushed his bowl to the side. He really wanted to go on this mission. He hadn't been on one in almost a year and he needed to go out. The confines of this place were killing him.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Victor followed her with a soft smile on his face; he really was a lucky guy. He attempted to hide his limp as he struggled by the others, waving at them politely and offering a smile to them.
He barely got to see the others, let alone converse with them, and when he did, most of them were too afraid to talk back.
He sighed, at least he had Hanna.

Lucy looked around the room after finishing, her normal after food ceremony beginning. Her eyes narrowed and she scanned the guards, studying each one quickly before moving on.
Of course it ended with a pout, like usual.
"Sierraaaaaa... there aren't any new guaarrrdds.. and that means there aren't any new cute guards that I can flirt with.." She whined.
She glanced up to her Cyborg friends and frowned, "I need someone to harass..."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:27 pm

The girl simply rolled her eyes at the mechanic. Every single morning she had to endure that, watching as Lucy approached a 'cute new guard' and tried to have her way with him. It almost brought a smile to Sierra's normally straight lips.
She couldn't understand it, though. How was it that she was meant to be one of the best bright new stars in her field?
"I don't know, however there's going to be a new Cyborg-Mechanic pair that you can 'harass' instead, apparently," she stated very manner-of-factly, "News from the Gossip King, himself."
Heightened hearing really did help with things. And it seemed to need less work than the artificial limbs. Victor didn't get the luck of the draw with that one.
The least she could do was give him a nod as he passed by.

Jamie frowned, "Hey, hey, hey, there's still time. But I can probably make a guess..."
Looking around the room behind the dregs of his mug of coffee, he added up who would be on the mission. Bearing in mind who had been in rehab for injuries and who had been on missions recently, it narrowed down the numbers quite a lot. Though if he knew the nature of the mission then it would have helped a lot to decide who would join him.
"I'm going to guess, other than you... Well... If Victor gets sorted, then I would say him and...maybe Sierra? They like to try and keep the gender even, eh?"
But he was hardly ever right, really.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Hanna scanned her name badge and the doors to the Shop opened. She flipped on the lights and went straight for her tools. "So is anything else bothering you other than your joints? And dont you lie to me, Victor Blake. I don't want you hurting anymore than I want to eat slop everyday." She knew how to tell when he was lying to her. She turned to face him, oil in her hand.

Adrian nodded. A guess was better than nothing, even if he did have the tendency to be wrong about these things. "Victor is pretty useful when he's working properly. I heard that he has problems because he doesn't want to bother Hanna. The guy in the bunk next to Victor's said that Vic might be interested in Hanna." Jamie was rubbing off on him. But Jamie was his friend so sometimes Adrian liked to fuel his gossip train.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Lucy automatically perked up, her lips curving into a grin as her eyes widened in excitement. A new pair?
"Any other information here? Are we talking about two guys? A girl? A non attached male who is rather attractive?" She questioned, eyes sparkling with possibility.
Lucy liked to have fun, and she had no qualms about doing the horizontal mambo. She didn't really care what people had to say to her, though she was pretty oblivious to most of it.
So she sat there, almost like a puppy, eyes on Sierra and begging for information.

Victor avoided her gaze for a moment before letting out a sigh. "My hands haven't been responding like usual..." He admitted.
He gingerly slipped off his jeans, blushing a tad, so she could examine his legs. No matter how many times he had to take off his pants for her, he could never get used to it.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: