Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Tick Tock Timebomb

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 3 Empty Re: Tick Tock Timebomb

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:42 am

The girl frowned, "You never know until you try."
Sure, she knew everything that had happened in her past, about her family and what not, but... That wasn't an excuse, at least, not a valid one.
As soon as Lucy mentioned those dreaded words, though, the cyborg couldn't help but grip onto the padded arms of the chair. Her little heart began to beat just a tiny bit faster.
She was just trying to get revenge, wasn't she? It was a joke, right?
Right?!
Not-so-gently, Sierra swallowed, "Y-yeah...sure..."
She had thought too soon. She thought that she was clear.
No Borg liked to have their parts switched off. They had all agreed, away from the officials, that when they did they all had strange episodes. Normally it varied from person to person, but every one of them experienced something strange.
"Just don't be too long."
Though most emotions were off-limits to Sierra, she did have a few, and worry was one of them. And she definitely was feeling it then.

Glancing up from his pages to see who it was, the mechanic couldn't help but give a smile.
It was Hanna. Hanna needed to confirm his gossip.
"Hanna..." he sang childishly, "Do you like Vic...?"
There was no beating around the bush with Jamie. There was no point in dawdling, in his view.
Jumping up to his feet, he made his way to the other side of Hanna's desk and took a seat on the edge of it.
"I mean, like like. I won't tell anyone," he murmured, putting his hand on top of his heart, "Promise."
Fluttering his eyelids at her, something which he swore he never did before he met Lucy, and sticking his bottom lip out, he peered down at her with those puppy dog eyes he had practiced so well.
But then he dropped it when he studied her.
"Y'right, darlin'? You seem a bit tired..." he frowned.
At this rate he was going to have to buy her a coffee. Well, if it helped get the information out. It was just a shame that Aid would be finishing up soon.
Jamie sighed.

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Hanna looked up quickly when she heard Jamie. Well shit. "Uh... Um... Techs aren't allowed to have feelings or relationships with their cyborgs. It's not allowed. Section 12, Paragraph 6 in the rules and regulations handbook. And I'm fine." Her face was flushed pink and she tried her best to avoid the question. He wasn't getting anything out of her. "Just a little tired."

Adrian made it to Jamie but stopped himself from walking in when he saw him talking to Hanna. He didn't want to be rude so he waited, but being impatient, he made sure he waited where he could be seen.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Lucy nodded with a gentle smile, stroking her hair for a second to calm her then switching off the eye. She quickly detached it and began to quickly fiddle around with a few of the tiny wires, her magnification lenses on, and adding a bit oil for good movement.
All in all she was pleased in her less than five minute fix, tinkering with the eye itself in a mere three minutes and thirty two seconds, managing to get her up and running in another two. Lucy was not one to waste her minutes.
"Better? Or worse? Need a hug?" She asked, rubbing Sierra arms.

Vic doing stuff with the doctors.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:10 pm

Hehe, Vic's "doing stuff" with the doctors :3 ...I need to grow up -.-

Sierra watched her, right up until the moment her mech was switched of. Yes, she did get a small amount of comfort by her touch, but it wasn't really enough to calm her entirely.
Nowhere near.
As the red light of her artificial eye dimmed down, a new wash of images came through her mind, the other eye blanking out with it. Images of screaming people, all dressed up in their business attire, all clawing away, trying to get away from something or somewhere. The colour was distorted, however, like it was put through a strange filter to make the colours brighter. What seemed to be blood flew across her sight, bodies falling in front of her, onto the concrete ground beneath them.
Then it was over.
And when Sierra returned to her senses, her nails had almost ripped the thin fabric of the chair. For a few moments, she just laid there, making sure that the images had left, her fringe sticking to her brow from the cold sweat. Eventually, she sat up, no words passing her lips. Instead, she reached out for her Skittles, tipped the bag down her throat and sighed.
"I'm good, thanks," she murmured, her voice hardly audible.
Hell, she was sure at that point even if she was blind she could have pulled off that she was perfectly all right, just so she didn't have to see that again.
She was just glad that it wasn't her ear switching off; she often heard screams, then.
"The reds match, now," she murmured, looking down at the Skittles bag, "Thanks."
Pulling her legs up to her chest, she nestled her head on top of her knees, trying to get those pictures out of her brain once again, but it was proving difficult. With one last sigh, she looked up at Lucy and frowned.
"Sorry."

The mechanic rolled his eyes, the grin growing on his lips, "You didn't answer my question... Though I believe your face just has."
There was no point in quoting the things written into their contract or the handbook. He had the thing ingrained into his brain. He actually believed that learning the thing off by heart could be beneficial for him. At times it certainly could be; he had learnt more about his rights and what he could, officially do.
Though dating your partners was definitely not allowed.
"And what the officials don't know can't hurt them," he sighed, jumping to his feet, "Especially when you're on a mission next, a reasonably long one, and you're out of sight. Ciao, Bambino. I have a Borg to tinker with. Talk to me when you want to make things official. I'm good at planning things."
With a small smile and a wink, he slunk off to meet Adrian at the door with a grin to him. He looked okay, not like he had been ripped apart by the docs.
"Hello," he sang, "Anything I need to fix?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Hannas eyes grew wide. News of her little crush on Vic would get around and soon Vic himself would find out. She groan and plopped her head down on the desk, waiting for everything to explode and for Vic to return from the docs.

Adrian raised an eyebrow. "Just my hand. Its a bit delayed. But anything from Hanna?" Jamies gossip high had rubbed off on him. He liked being one of the top gossip go to's. It was fun. Brought a little excitement to his life.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Lol.. matureness has no place here.. or in cool people

Lucy shook her head with a sad smile a hugged Sierra, not caring about her answer; sometimes people just needed hugs and they didn't know it. Lucy was one of those huggers who decided who needed hugs.
"More skittles?" She asked, brushing a bit of hair off her brow.
Lucy was a motherly person. She couldn't help it. "Also.. is it clearer? I configures a bit of the display so it's easier to zoom and whatnot without that horrible blur."

Victor: LALALALALA MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS...poking prodding.. peeing into a cup.. Idk.. haven't been to the doctors in a while...
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:01 am

Jamie couldn't wipe a smile off of his face, a goofy, very happy smile, one which he wore whenever he found out that the gossip was indeed fact.
"That's good," he grinned at his cybotic pal, "Let's get you fixed up, then!"
Of course, he needed to get out of earshot from Hanna, just in case she caught wind that he would be spilling the beans which he had just acquired. He may have been the Gossip King but he wasn't going to be cruel.
Gossip was for fun.
Hell, if the gov officials have him more to do then it would have stopped him. But even with the filing and the repairs, he was left him bored.

Dropping her knees and hugging back, Sierra frowned slightly. She felt like a little kid, always having to be looked after, not allowed to know anything, just living every day as it came. But she was glad that she had Lucy there. Without her, her life would be hell. She made it relatively enjoyable.
"I'm good, thanks. If I have too much sugar my circuiting goes a bit haywire," she sighed, "But yeah, everything seems to be good..."
As she slipped out of the hug, the cyborg peered off to the side, finding a poster which she, normally, wouldn't be able to read. But surely enough, as she zoomed in on it, it was readable.
Handy.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:48 am

"Techs are not allowed to have feelings or relationships with their cyborgs." Hanna kept repeating that aloud. After about the ten millionth time she finally looked up and stared at the wall. "Then why do I have feelings for him?" She was a stickler for the rules.
And what did Jamie mean by what the officials dont know won't hurt them? And making things official? Did he mean... No. She couldn't. Could she? She was awfully tempted.

Adrian smirked and followed Jamie to the shop. When they got there he plopped on the bed and looked at him. "Sooooooooo? Why did you find out?"
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:04 pm

Lucy grinned and brushed her hands on her jumpsuit, proud of herself and her quick tinkering.
"Well, I am fantastic and a prodigy, so what else did you expect?" She said, fixing her hair smugly.
She didn't work here because she was mediocre.
"I also recoated that baby so she'll be water proof in case we have another incident like the Lindin ferry case."
She shuddered, that was not a good mission.

Victor returned to the mechanics room smiling, he had passed with flying colors and now all he had to do was learn about the mission. He frowned lightly when he saw Hanna covering her face and chanting something, she looked rather distressed.
He quickly maneuvered to her side and crouched by her, timid and concerned. "Hanna? Are you alright?" He asked, pulling on her sleeve gently.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:53 pm

Waterproofing? That would have been handy a rather tiny time ago.
"Good," the girl sighed, "We don't want that happening again."
Though some of the missions could be reasonably dangerous, that one, though wasn't meant to be life-threatening, almost was to Sierra. It turned out that not waterproofing the eye almost caused her to short circuit, which, when having a mechanical brain, could easily have killed her.
She was just lucky that Lucy was good at her job, otherwise that would be the end of her.
Shame she was the only one who could fit down that pipe.
"Anyway, what's the document say? What am I up to this time?"
Though of course, she was fully aware that the Gossip King and his Lady in Waiting was starting their court meeting. And if they hung around, they could get some nice lot of news.

Putting Adrian's hand in the grip so that he could properly tinker with it, Jamie gave a sigh. He slipped on his goggles and turned the cloak off, looking down at his mechanics.
His proudest work. So much time and effort was put into it to make it perfect. He hadn't had to majorly tinker with his hand before, not where he needed to switch it off.
Lucky for him. He knew how harsh it would be on them.
"Well," he began, beginning to fiddle away with his parts, "She won't admit it, but she does like him... But that's only because its against the rules... Wiggle your thumb."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Hanna jumped. "Shit, Vic. You scared me..." She ran her hand through her hair. "I'm fine. Just... Going over my... Shopping list. I have to get a lot of stuff. Don't want to write it down. Gotta save paper. Save the Earth, ya know."
Shaking her head she finally turned to look at him. "So what did the docs say?" She grabbed the mission file and opened it up. They still had to go over it.

Adrian grinned. "I'll follow up with Victor and see if he confirms." He prepared himself in case Jamie needed to cut off his hand.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:09 am

Lucy grabbed the folder and handed it to her with a shrug, "Nothing really off from the usual. We go in, retrieve the package and get back to base with the least amount of disturbances as possible.. but.. the wording confuses me.. and I could have sworn.. it just seems like the package.. ain't so inanimate."
Lucy rubbed her face and sighed, she wouldn't have to do field work unless the mission went to hell, but she hated the waiting. The waiting at the rendezvou point and only have a few bots and screens to let you know what was happening.
Plus she'd be in close quarters with Jamie again.. she didn't know what she'd about that.
She never banged the same guy twice.
Never.

"Good as new, though I gotta eat more.. seems like I'm burning calories faster than usual.." He murmured, standing by the seat with a grimace.
It wasn't for a lack of trying, he ate whenever he could and as much as he could, and yet he still seemed under weight for his size.
Older tech could only be modified so much, Hanna could only do so much.
"So.. what's it say?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:07 pm

((Hey bookie, wanna sorta pause the characters that are connected to open's charries to continue on in here and Vlad or do you wanna wait?))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:41 pm

(We can wait...I'm on a little trip too until monday :/)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:34 am

Thanks for waiting!

Jamie gave a small laugh, "Play it cool, Aid. You can't just waltz in there and try to prise all of the info out of them. You have to be tactical."
As he continued to fine-tune his cyborg partner's mechanics, he gave a small sigh. Surface work was always easy. All he had to do was make sure that he didn't unplug any important cables and he was fine.
And he only did that once and that was only because Lucy had been talking loudly to Sierra right next to him.
"No, we'll wait until the mission."

The girl couldn't help but furrow her brows as she scanned over the words for herself. Usually they liked to make the wording near-uncomprehendable, but that was taking the biscuit. Sierra was just lucky that her computer-brain could work around that.
"Its definitely not going to just be a crate of Chem XI like last time," she murmured, "They don't say what, though."
It could have been a person for all she knew, or a couple hundred dogs, all needing to be transported back.
Cyborg Dogs were one of the first creations, so she heard, and she had seen a few in cages dotted around the base, though at that point they were rather old and grey.
"But we're travelling. Its something very specific..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Hanna shook her head. "Honestly I dont know. I haven't had a chance to read it yet." She opened the folder and started reading. Leaving it tilted enough that it was facing him but it was closer to her. "But what I do know is that we leave for it within the next few days..."

Adrian nodded. Jamie had made gossip a must in his life. Gossipless days were boring and he used those days to hook up with someone. He didn't have those days too often though.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Lucy scratched her nose speculatively whilst scanning through the papers again, a frown on her face.
"Looks like it's gonna be an over-nighter...Infiltration into the zone and then back for a rendezvous point up to the east and then back to collect the package after about six hours of wait time. Seems like we have to bypass the night guards or whatever...hmm..." She mused, scratching her eyebrow with a frown.
Two points, different points where they'd have to move to, to meet up with the go team. Strange, it seemed like extra precautions were being taken.

Victor nodded, rubbing the back of his neck with an encouraging smile whist leaning in close to read it as well. He wasn't gifted with techno eyes to see from far away, and his 20/20 seemed rather unimpressive compared to the others here.
The font was rather small, though, and Hanna smelled rather nice. It left his face with a light dusting of pink as he attempted to catch the multitude of words on the page.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:24 pm

Jamie truly liked having his buddy around. It made the days a little easier to handle, and training him in the art of gossiping was certainly very enthralling.
After a few more moments of minor tinkering, the mechanic leaned back and gave a contented sigh, "How's that?"
Often he would have to test the mechanisms about a hundred times like that before he got it right. It was something about Adrian's hands, the fact that his were pretty old, which meant that they needed a lot of TLC.
Not that Jamie minded. He liked to be working on some real mechanics rather than doing paperwork all of the time. It was what he signed up for.

The cyborg gave a sigh, "I guess we'll find out soon."
Typically, the meetings for it were held a little bit before lunch, often overrunning into it. You could tell when people had been called to go on a mission when they all flooded in when you were halfway through you're stale sandwich and moving onto your soured yoghurt.
Running her hand back through her hair, Sierra leant back on the chair again, giving a sigh. She wasn't really in the mood for missions or incognito. Really, she wanted to lounge around and do nothing. Sure, there was probably going to be a good few hours drive in a blacked-out government van in which she could do nothing, but...
She didn't know. She felt depressed.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:57 pm

Hanna cleared her throat and put the open folder down on her desk and ran her hand through her hair. She tried to think of an excuse to get out of there but she couldn't. Jamie had her flustered and distracted. She couldn't think about anything but what he had said to her. She couldn't believe him- walking in here and prying her secrets out of her then saying things and leaving without an explanation to them.
Victor was still pretty close to her and she could smell him. She was going mad. "I uh.... Uh... I gotta..." She took off down the hall towards their living quarters.

Adrian nodded. He worked his hands, which felt much better, and looked at Jamie. "So when's the meeting for this" he said as he pointes at the folder. He needed out of this place, if only for a little while. Being a secret from society was hard work. Add being on top of the gossip chain to that and keeping up every physical and mental aspect of you, and you were always exhausted. Too bad he couldn't sleep.

Last edited by LeilaniAlexandra on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Lucy pouted lightly and made her way to stand behind Sierra, letting her hands come and rest on her shoulders to start a little massage. Sierra was her top priority, if anything was wrong she dealt with it.
Especially if it was a frown.
She gently dug her fingers into the tense muscles and coaxed them into relaxing. Lucy always thought that if she hadn't been a mechanic she's be some sort of physical therapist. She hummed along and snuck a few glances over to Jamie, trying to work out her own knots in her mind with him.
Why did she feel attracted to him still?

Victor frowned, standing still and confused in the middle of the room like some dumb mute. Had he done something wrong?
Did she not like him to be close?
Was she afraid of him?
Victor looked around, scared of himself for a moment.
What was wrong?
His lips thinned into a line as he decided to follow her, he had to know. He soon found himself outside her door and waiting for her to answer after three gentle knocks on her door.
"Hanna?....Are you alright? Is everything okay? Have I done something wrong?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Jamie gave a small and contented sigh as Adrian tested the tweaking. He hated to admit that before some of his movements were rather jolted, however, right there and then he could say that they were perfect.
The mechanic slipped off his goggles, letting them hang around his neck and peered up to the large digital clock nailed to the wall. Typically, they started around eleven o'clock and were meant to last an hour but never did.
"We have about ten minutes before the agents come and round us up," he concluded, leaning back in his chair, "Nothing else need fine-tuning?"
And then the fun would begin.

Happily, Sierra shut her eyes as Lucy massaged terribly her stiff shoulders. She truly did have magical fingers, that girl. She didn't know how she could be so good.
The girl sighed happily enough, her mind lolling back into its very few memories. Her mechanic did mention becoming a therapist at one point to her, however, she was rather glad that she did go down the mechanical route. She couldn't imagine having someone else as her mechanic. Hell, her and Hanna wouldn't have got on; they were both downers. Yet, despite that, she was sure that Jamie would have just gotten on her nerves all of the time.
"Are you sure you haven't got mechanical fingers?" Sierra asked gently, the words slipping from between her slightly-smiling lips.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Hanna was sitting on the other side of the door. "No, no, Vic. You didn't do anything wrong. I just gotta- get some stuff done before the goons round us up. Dont- dont worry about me I'll be fine." She put her head against the door. "I mean, I am fine." She shook her head. She was usually a good liar, but she could never lie to Vic. He was too sweet.

Adrian shook his head. "Nah. Everything else is fine. Doc only wanted my hand fixed." He stood up and looked around. "What time is the meeting going to be?"
He continued to fist and unfist his hands. Now that they were actually working properly he had to get used to them again.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Lucy smiled slowly, her own body growing more relaxed as she felt her friend lose her tension.
"You'd think.. but no, I just got magic fingers.. among other things.." She said, chuckling darkly to herself.
Ah, innuendos and maturity were just not a fit pair, thus why be mature and lose the fun of innuendos.
Lucy finished by kissing Sierra on the cheek and sitting on her working stool infront of her.
"Better?" she asked, hopefully.

Victor's brows furrowed more, she didn't sound fine or even like her usual self.
"Are you sure? Would you like me to get you some ice cream? Or.." He blushed bright red and found himself fiddling with the zipper of his jacket, "Uh..F..Fem..Feminine products...from..the supply store?"
She never looked too comfortable around that time, he only knew because Lucy had told him one time why she looked not as easy going as normal. He wasn't very comfortable around Lucy, but she had a remarkable amount of knowledge that stood at par with Jamie and Adrian.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:47 pm

"Was until you kissed me," Sierra frowned, sitting up, "Thanks."
She didn't get her humour. It was strange. It was very immature, but she could hear Jamie chuckling to himself at the same not, not-so discretely.
Why didn't they just become a couple already?
Sitting up and wiping away the spittle with the back of her sleeve, the girl sighed, peering up at the clock herself.
It was eleven o'clock.
"We're gonna have fun now," she sighed.

Jamie finished off his chuckle. He could vouch for what Lucy just said. Those fingers certainly were something.
And those--
"Sierra, Adrian."
Tapping on the glass to the room, the mechanic frowned as the goon in the suit frowned at them, watching the four of them as if they were monkeys at the zoo.
"All right," Jamie nodded, putting his thumb up at him, "Come on, Aid. Let's go."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Hanna laughed and stood up to open the door. "I'm fine Vic... You don't need to get me anything." Her cheeks were flushed and she tried to hide as best she could behind her short hair. "Thanks for being concerned though."

Adrian walked out the room behind Jamie and the goonie. Filing down the hall always made him feel like a kid and he hated it. He was a grown man he did not need to walk down the hall with an overgrown steriid-filled line leader.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Lucy skipped after them, daring the guard to tell her to step back in line just so she could let out a retort involving his rather small manhood in comparison to his rather large gun.
She'd know too.
He was much less impressive than he told his friends her was, she thought with disappointed sigh.

Victor smiled lightly, "No reason to thank me..", then glanced as the little line of cyborgs and mechanics were paraded down the hall.
"I think... that's us.."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: