Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 20 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 20 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

+5
Charlie
Pavonine Lights
lily "the author" hanna
OpenTheDoor
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
9 posters

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Selt : I let myself drop down onto the couch. I let my hand, holding the letter, slump to my side.

Ten..plus two...twelve..."She wants to kill twelve people this time..." i whisper in utter disbelief at how someone would want to and try to achieve something so disturbing..

Back to top Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Erinn stepped over the side of the tub, wrapping the towel around her toned and lean shaking body. Her shoulder hurt every time she moved it but she kind of had no choice. She wondered why she passed out and what happened.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Evan left the room, as his father brushed past. Silent tears fell down his face, as he literally collapsed on the couch. "She never did anything wrong."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:46 pm

I sit in my own chair off the side and wrap my arms around one of the pillows. "What'd you say about her killing twelve people?" I ask quietly.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Scarlet : I knocked on the door i hadn't seen open. Someone was taking a shower in there but i still hadn't met them. "Open up," I knock again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Erinn quickly changed into her clean clothes, grimacing as she moved the wrong way often. She cleaned up the mess in the bathroom before limping out, just noticing that her knee was pretty jacked up.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Selt : I stare down at the floor. "It said if we dont find her treasure or if we can't get her the money..then shell kill 12 people..." I whisper, still trying to reason with it in my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:50 pm

(*sigh* hey everyone Smile what's going on? or I can just sorta be wherever everone else is and just start posting, i guess :S)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:52 pm

(i just joined. Very Happy)

Erinn walked into the room, the bruise on her chest noticeable for she wore a scoop-neck tanktop. "W-What's going on?" She asked, her Irish accent thick.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:52 pm

(scarlette one of gaby's charries tried talking to your charrie)

"No. We need to find it, have to find it. No one else, needs that to happen to them." tears still fell down his face, as he referred to the death of his sister.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:53 pm

you can be with them in the living room downstairs unnie ^-^
they just got a new letter
and emily, evans little sister, got killed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:53 pm

O_O awww that's sooooo sad. i feel bad for Evan D:
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 pm

(oh okay :S and yay ^^ glad u joined Kaitlin Smile)

Devin: I run a hand through my dark reddish hair, pacing off to the side. I really need to talk to my mother, but she hasn't listened to a single thing I've said to her in the past few weeks. I frown, feeling frustration growing in me.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:55 pm

yeah..oh wells i just put scarlet somewhere else then

Scarlet : '12 more butterflies were taken far away. Somewhere where the sun would never rise again. 12 Little butterflies were ripped apart for fun. A spider came along and ate them one by one," I sing softly as i walk down the hall where i know the next murder will come by. I know who will die and im not sorry about it. I know how theyll die and all i can say is that i hope theres not too much blood.

Selt : I nod at Evan. "Then we'll move quickly.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Evan wiped the tears away, his dad's faint sobs were heard. He grabbed his bag, "Lets go."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:59 pm

i actually sang that song right now and yuuki said he should write it down and sell it >.< lol for like a creepy manga or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Selt : I nod and get up then i remember something. "By any chance do you know how to use a sword?" I ask evan.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Devin: I hesitate as everyone starts getting ready to go. I should warn Pierce. Oh god, Pierce. I let out a deep breath. "Hey, is there someplace we can meet up? I need to take care of some things," I say, looking around at everyone.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Selt : "The Gazebo.." I say to Devin. 'We can meet up there if we need to."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Devin: I nod and quickly head out, trying to come up with things I could say to Pierce for him to understand.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:06 pm

kaitlin where chur charrie? o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:10 pm

I stand up and start fiddling with the gun, loving how it feels in my hand. "You have anymore ammo?" I ask as I shove it into the back of my sweats for easy access.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Selt : "Oh Yeah, hold on," I dig into my pocket and pull out some shell type things, handing them to her while i cross the threshold outside. Its raining a little but its more foggy than anything else. It makes me worried. "If i were treasured where would i be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:13 pm

"The ocean." Evan said joining him. He had to be a man, like in soccer, hide the pain and keep going.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Selt : I suppress a sigh. "Swimming, great," I continue into the fog until i can hear the distant waves up ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 pm

(oh sorry for disappearing. nature called >.< *bad inside joke* i'll just repost it.)
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next