Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 21 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

+5
Charlie
Pavonine Lights
lily "the author" hanna
OpenTheDoor
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
9 posters

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 21 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 pm

(oh sorry for disappearing. nature called >.< *bad inside joke* i'll just repost it.)

Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 21 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Devin: I find Pierce working on some drawing in his room. I knock on the door frame, making him jump. He glares at me a moment before asking why I'm here.
"I'm leaving. I have to help the others, I told you, right?"
He looks about ready to disappear. "Why?" he whispers. I shake my head, balling my hands into fists.
"People are being killed Pierce! We're going to be killed unless we do something!" I don't realize I'm shouting until I hear the silence after I'm done. "Listen, I need you to stay here and protect mom. I'm afraid...." I swallow. "Just promise me you'll do everything you can, alright?" I ask anxiously. He straightens in his chair, his eyes flashing determination.
"I promise."
"And keep yourself safe," I add slowly. He nods curtly. I'm about to turn around and leave when Pierce is suddenly hugging me. I raise my arms in surprise before slowly lowering them and squeezing him back.
"If you need to protect yourself, there's a gun in dad's office drawer." I half smile as Pierce's eyes widen. "Don't worry, I just stumbled upon it." I pat his head once more before walking out of his grip and snatching up my packed bag from my room.
"Hey Devin?"
I look over my shoulder at Pierce. He's holding onto his slingshot. I smirk, it was his favorite toy, in a way. THe second he learned how to shoot a pebble from it, you wouldn't be able to pry it from his cold dead fingers.
"I want you to have it. Just in case," he smiles at me warily and tosses it to me. I rub a thumb over the smooth wood.
"Thanks," I say quietly, sticking it into my pocket before waving good bye to him and heading out the door and for the gazebo.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:18 pm

RE-POST:

Erinn walked into the room, the bruise on her chest noticeable for she wore a scoop-neck tanktop. "W-What's going on?" She asked, her Irish accent thick.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 pm

I frown as the ocean gets closer and closer. "If she seriously hid it down there, we're screwed. It could be long gone by now depending on how the waves have been..."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 pm

what room is she in o-o
everyone is outside now

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:22 pm

okay well, she was in the room everyone else was in so i guess i can have her start to go to the Gazebo.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:23 pm

(the gazebo is just the meeting place, only Devin is going there at the moment i think :S)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:25 pm

hai hai what lily chan said :3

Selt : "Well wish me luck," I say, peeling off my shirt. I stop, blush and turn away from Eugenia. "Um, close your eyes." I take off my jeans and i feel like a cold, half-naked idiot. "If i dont come out, please dont assume im just dead." I say as im about to jump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:28 pm

(ohhhhh. okay. um, i guess she's limping outside. :\ )

Erinn limped and made her way outside, muttering some 'lovely' words to herself. She caught glimpse of them outside and tried to hurry up. Her knee was causing her more pain but so was the grotesque bruise on her chest that was very noticeable and her dislocated shoulder.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:29 pm

why is she limping o-o i didnt catch that sorreh >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:29 pm

I feel the heat come to my face as I turn around. "D-don't worry. We'll give you awhile before we actually start looking for you."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Devin: When I get to the gazebo, I drop off my bag beside one of the benches and plop down next to it. I cover my face with my hands, my elbows on my knees. God, I hope Pierce stays safe. ANd what about me? I just hope we find this treasure of sorts soon.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:31 pm

(basically she passed out while showering and hurt herself. thats why theres the huge bruise on her chest, her dislocated shoulder and her bummed knee :\ its happened to me. x.x)
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Selt : I nod, look at evan. "Keep track of time, make sure we get back before 12. If i dont get out of the water by that time dont bother looking for me, just make sure no one else dies."
I turn back to the water and suck in a huge breath before i let myself drop. The last thing i remember is the sickeningly loud splash noise i made when i hit the water and sunk in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 pm

owie >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:37 pm

(i gotta go now Razz early morning stuff at school v.v night guys Smile)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:38 pm

night night unnie :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:39 pm

I can't help but look over the edge when I hear the splash. I start counting in my head how many breaths it takes him to resurface. One-Mississippi.Two-Mississippi. Three...
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Selt : Its so cold that i made the stupid decision to open my mouth. Water floods it instantly and im force to take it down. I open my eyes, feeling sick and heavy and dead. All i can see are small fishes and dark shadows that make me shiver for a whole new reason. Something red catches my eye thought, the butterflies..I kick my feet and follow them deeper into the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:45 pm

"Damn it!" I look around after ten Mississippis and no Selt. We don't need more people dying today. Several people's parents, Selt's fiancé, and that little girl were enough! I slowly start taking off my shoes. Four minutes, and I'm jumping in.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Erinn finally reached them as the sound of the splash finally reached her ears. "What the hell?" She said as loud as possible but for her, it sounded like a normal talking pitch to anyone else. She was usually quiet and distant.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Sellt : It feels like my lungs are going to burst, i close my eyes and focus then i open them and see a light right over head. I push my legs and go up breaking the surface and sucking in as many gulps of air as i can to the point of getting sick. The butterflies have disappeared but theres a cliff side next to me. its level and on it i see a pare of ...boot clad feet. When i look up a black haired, blacked eyed girl is smiling down at me. "Hello my lovely little Selt." She says and yanks me up by my hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Erinn had a weird feeling in the pit of her gut. Something just didn't feel right. She didn't know why but it just seemed as if she needed to go into the water. She looked down, a long ass drop... She cursed loudly.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:54 pm

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:55 pm

o.O
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:56 pm

sorry the cussing was a bit funny considering >.< like how she acts and the fact that shes 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next