Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 40 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 40 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

+5
Charlie
Pavonine Lights
lily "the author" hanna
OpenTheDoor
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
9 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 40 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:37 pm

updaye

Charlie

Back to top Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 40 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:00 pm

im sorry ive been gone for so long guys
i finally had my new novel up on inkpop and ive been writing for it a lot
can you believe it made it to 479 in just 3 days? :3 im happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:im sorry ive been gone for so long guys
i finally had my new novel up on inkpop and ive been writing for it a lot
can you believe it made it to 479 in just 3 days? :3 im happy

Woo! Congrats Gabby!
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:50 pm

thank chu oppa :3 now its down to 417
but i has a feeling itll start going up which is otay, at least some people like it so im happy :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:00 pm

post the link in a pm to mehh
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:21 pm

you may not like the story though >.< its a horror/mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:59 pm

hi to anyone that's around Very Happy

and Matt, for when you get back on, for FMA, what's the Brotherhood series about?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:12 am

lily "the author" hanna wrote:hi to anyone that's around Very Happy

and Matt, for when you get back on, for FMA, what's the Brotherhood series about?

Brotherhood just follows the Manga more accurately.

The first series was made while the manga was being published, and about half-way through they stopped following the manga and went their own way.
It still turned out awesome, it's just that what happens in 25 episodes of FMA happens in 10 for Brotherhood. and from that point on their stories go different ways.

At least that's what I've gathered, I've never finished brotherhood.

(...I guess it depends on the kind of horror, but yeah...generally horror's not my fave >.>)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:27 am

oh...well i can't believe they killed Huges!! D: I was so sad :'( i think i cried a little (and died a little on the inside)
but otherwise, it was awesome!! i finished it last night Very Happy i was thinking about watching Brotherhood, but wasn't sure...hey, have you seen the movie? is it any good?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:54 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:oh...well i can't believe they killed Huges!! D: I was so sad :'( i think i cried a little (and died a little on the inside)
but otherwise, it was awesome!! i finished it last night Very Happy i was thinking about watching Brotherhood, but wasn't sure...hey, have you seen the movie? is it any good?

Yeah, I got the movie.

It closes the series off better if you ask me...did you finish the whole series?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:20 pm

yep ^^ finished all 51 episodes in four days!
anyway, i might have to watch it :S i wanna know now....o.O
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:13 pm

huges T^T.......his poor baby...
and poor winry...honestly i would have snapped and killed the guy >-<
i have to say al is my favorite then its ed then its winry then its the muscley guy...totally forgot his name

have you two ever seen the chibi after party for them? x3 i loved it, vic is so amazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:16 pm

i think this c.c died...i have an idea for another two...one id love to do but only with a select few of you guys becus its based after a book of mine...
and the other would be open for all

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:18 pm

who would be the select few
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:19 pm

anyone who promises not to take the idea from me >.< lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:22 pm

I see... i am doing that right now with the reincarnation thread it is my NANO idea i will be so pissed if someone takes it.
I would never take ideas for stories from CC's unless the CC was mine
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:23 pm

then you are allowed to join :3 lol
like i dont think inkpopers would do such a thing but i still get worried. i had my idea stolen by an adult on another site and he got his book published...so i still get worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:27 pm

well there will be a vote.

1. Dog wars
-nothing to do with dogs- its just about people being arrested and sent to the electric chair..but they get a chance to go free if they participate in a game where they go around killing people for their dog chains (all of which have a print of a card game card, king, joker..etc ..)
the one to get all the dog chains wins their freedom.

2. your charrie is dead and sent to a purgatory house where they must figure out how they died all the while be tortured and confused by hell and heaven incarnate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:42 pm

i like the second one better offers more opportunity for those not in charge of the CC

I know what you mean. The reincarnation CC is beasically just to give me ideas so my book is longer LOL
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 pm

i just do them for fun >.< lol, it also gives me a chance to see how my m.c would interact with various types of charries

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:50 pm

I do that to... but i wanted to build up a story first for Reincarnation.

Every CC i do my charries (except for 2 chats) are MC from my books. One I used to develop 6 brothers, so they all didn't seem the same... that one died
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:58 pm

oh i should have totally joined gah >.< i wish i had!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:59 pm

i can remake the brothers one

and you can still join reincarnation, just read the first few posts, and what not to get caught up.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:02 pm

oh really? thats awesome >.< ill do that tomorrow, doing an essay right now haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:04 pm

haha i just wrote a poem about my book for school Smile
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:huges T^T.......his poor baby...
and poor winry...honestly i would have snapped and killed the guy >-<
i have to say al is my favorite then its ed then its winry then its the muscley guy...totally forgot his name

have you two ever seen the chibi after party for them? x3 i loved it, vic is so amazing

I did, it was pretty cute XP

I bet yours'll shoot right back up, if it's gotten up to the 400's already then I'd say more than just a few people like it.

So...what now?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next