Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Second Chance EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Second Chance EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Second Chance EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Second Chance EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Second Chance EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Second Chance EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Second Chance EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Second Chance EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Second Chance EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Second Chance

+4
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
Pavonine Lights
Gifty
Cali
8 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Second Chance Empty Second Chance

Post by Cali Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:36 pm

What if something tragic happened after something amazing happened? What if you fall asleep and wake up in a new world after hearing a woman's strange, sad voice murmuring a soft depressing song of regret? What if you had a chance of being a different person? What if the one you love, the one who is no longer with you, waiting there for you? What if you had a chance to change your future? To change your fate?

Black Roses
Crimson Daffodils

A black sky with a silver sun
A blue night with secrets for stars and a firey moon.

Tears fall like thundering rain
Pounding rain falls like silent tears

Uneasy eyes with a faint smile of the past
A facade of enraged flesh filled with grief and longing.

Anyone can play the person you're character loves or the character that doesn't die.

Character Sheet for the Living (the ones that enter the world after waking)

Name (First and Last, Middle is Optional):
Age (17-28):
What are you when you wake up?
Who did you love that died?
Personality?

Character Sheet for the Dead (the ones that died and are waiting for the Living)

Name (First and Last)
Age (18-29)
What are you in the new world?
Who is the one you love?
Personality?

As soon as you post your bio(s) you must make an introduction starting from the death of the person your character loves or the death of your character.

Edit: If you want the person your character loves to be played by another, ask and we'll find someone to play that part. Thank you. Now continue to read (:

After that, if you are the Living, you must go through the grief of that day whether they don't die yet or if they die immediately. If you are of the Dead, your character must go through the transition from the death to the afterlife to the new world. If you have questions, please ask and I'll try my best to answer them. (:

Please Have Fun!! Very Happy

Last edited by KaitlinAnne~ on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Second Chance Empty My Character Bio

Post by Cali Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Name: Genevieve Buonadonna
Looks: https://i.servimg.com/u/f61/15/31/14/00/sciv_c10.jpg
What are you?: A witch that is able to have the abilities of a warrior.
Who did you love that died?: Open for any relationship as long as it is of the Opposite Sex.
Personality?: Before his death she was kind and caring at heart, always socially active with the world and others. Once his death is finalized, she becomes distant, broken, and almost like a bipolar mess.

Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Second Chance Empty Re: Second Chance

Post by Gifty Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Name (First and Last, Middle is Optional): atlantia virgina
Age (17-28): 17
Gender female
Looks http://mitsuko-ume.deviantart.com/art/Butterflies-can-be-angels-too-34732144?q=favby%3Athegiftedwriter%2F40768377&qo=0
What are you when you wake up? pheonix singer
Who did you love that died? ( some dude please and its open also...))
Personality? she is smart, caring, hides her emotions unless it slips, she has a quick temper.

like that??
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:52 pm

pretty good
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:54 pm

yay!! Smile
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:07 am

grrrr weee neeeeeeeeed guys
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:07 am

I'll play a guy or two if you want...
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:08 am

OMG THANK YOU!!
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:24 am

Lol, no problem...

Name: Antony Delacroix
Appearence: tanned skin, curly black hair that falls into eyes, hazel eyes, wears glasses, is relatively tall, has to walk with a cane as a result of a childhood injury.
What is he now: Despite being a noble in his old life, he now runs a gang intent on making things more "interesting." He wears a mask (split down the middle, the white half is the "tradgedy" face, and the black half is the "comedy" face that are on theater houses) and is regarded as King Midas.
Personality: Was a very smart man when he was living, very calm and quiet and yet with a longing for adventure. He died after a sibling pushed him down the stairs. Now that he's dead, he's decided to do whatever he wants when he wants. While he's still calm and calculating in the outside, he doesn't take no for an answer. Is driven slightly mad at times by the idea thatthis is how he'll be spending his eternity, which is why he created the gang to help spice things up.
Who does he love: Genevieve, although he'd never admitt that they were anything more than friends, including to himself. When alive, he was known to break off every engagement he'd made on a whim. She was the one constant and interesting thing in his life.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:28 am

awwww thats so sadd D:
okay so do you want to start up the post when he dies? ):
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:30 am

Sure.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:32 am

this is gonna be sad. where are meh kleenex??
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:35 am

Lol! Not that sad...maybe...
-Holds up box of Kleenex and an umbrella, just in case-
By the way, what time is this in?
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:37 am

21st century xD about 2010 in any city you want
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:50 am

(Whoops, I thought this was like Victorian age! xD Slooooww)

The police officer sighs and takes off his hat as the EMTs work to move the body onto the stretcher. It was no use going to the hospital though. As this rate, he wouldn't make it through the ten minute drive, even with their sirens on. His partner walks over, a frown on his face. "And you say the little sister did this? The teenager?" The first officer nods solemnly. "They got into an argument and she pushed him. His bad knee gave out and he took a tumble." The both of them look over at the family, and the morose father, the crying and screaming mother. The girl was in even worse shape.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:53 am

Genevieve's eyes stared straight ahead at where his body was. She was on her knees, her face terrified. Her lips were parted, her face ghost white, whiter than a pillowcase. Her face was absolutely tear streaked her hands clenched and shaking. Her eyes were bloodshot and fearful as thoughts raced through her head, making her unable to formulate a correct thought. She couldn't think straight.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:06 pm

The second officer nods towards the girl. "Someone get her a blanket. Thus is gonna be a long night..." Suddenly, one of the EMTs taps him on the shoulder and whispers something in his ear. He frowns and walks over to the family, head down. "If you all would please gather around...I'm afraid I have some unfortunate news..."

Antony: Something moves in front of my eyes. I start to open them, but everything is blurry, fuzzy. Where the hell are my glasses? Someone giggles and I try to sit up. I can just make out someone checking off something in a clipboard, their own glasses glistening menacingly. "Antony Vincent Castello, age 24, DOB: March 18, 1984, DOD: June 20, 2010 by a broken neck. Signs are vital, everything in perfect condition except for nearsightedness and a permanent knee injury. Permission to move on from recieving area has been granted." He moves the clipboard down and offers a bleary smile. "Welcome, Mr.Delacroix, to your afterlife."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Genevieve didn't even bother to listen, her heart beating painfully in her chest. She jumped up and ran out of the house, pushing the officer away. No, no No! She thought to herself, not wanting to believe it even though her heart already accepted it. She truly liked him, they were best friends but she really wanted to be more than that. She wanted to be with him everyday but she couldn't. Not anymore. After running for two hours, she finally arrived at her home, where she would never come out.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:22 pm

The officer turned and frowned. "Poor thing," he sighed.

Antony: "Oh, you'll probably need these!" The doctor takes off his glasses and puts them in my own face. My eyes widen as I look around the eerily white room. There's a lot of people walking around, but there's something strange about all of them. A girl walks bye with blue hands and lips. A guy obviously flirting with a girl runs his fingers through his hair, revealing the deep scars on his wrists. People in white move hecticly across the room. "Where the hell am I?" I ask as I start to move, pain instantly hitting my neck. The doctor smiles. "Its not where, but what. You, my friend, are dead."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Genevieve went inside her room, her eyes instantly hitting the picture of her and Antony. Her shaking hands gripped the picture. A minute later, she let the picture go as she suddenly collapsed onto the hard ground, going into a deep sleep immediately.

Genevieve: I feel the cold ground become soft and cool against my skin. I see light brighten up around me as I open my eyes. But I don't see a dark ceiling. I find a blue sky with a moon that's a fiery red. I look around and see myself lieing in a field. The memories fill my head. Tears sting my eyes. Antony was...dead. I let out a pain-filled scream of sadness, letting free the grief that poisoned my heart. I curl into a ball, trembling and crying.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Antony: "I wonder what stages he'll go through! Denial? Anger? Suicidal? Happy?" I jump as a little girl's laugh echoes in the room. Another doctor sits on the other side of me, although she couldn't be more than nine. I gulp a little. Am I really dead? I distantly think of my family, of mom and dad and Lily. Of Genevieve. I shake my head to clear the thoughts away and start to climb off the table. These guys couldn't really be serious, could they? "You're lying," I croak out in a voice that sounds like it hasn't been used in a thousand years. The two doctors laugh and the girl calls out ",Denial! My favorite!"

Random kids: "You go poke her!" "No, you go poke her!" "No, you!" "Aw, don't be a chicken, Charlie!" "I'm not, David! Mom says it's unlady like to poke things anyway!" "Yea, but you're not a lady, are you!" "Am too!" "Are not!" "If I'm not a lady, then you're not a guy! Otherwise, you would've poked her!" Charlie flings her little arms up in frustration. "Prove to me you don't have girly parts and go poke her!" she yells. David frowns but picks up the stick they'd pryed off a tree. "Fine, hut you have to admit that you aren't a lady! O-ok?" he asks as fear grips his voice. The lady already seemed scary enough. Why did he have to be the one to see if she was ok?
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Genevieve: I felt something surround me. Grief, anger, guilt. I was guilty. I should've told him how much I cared. I should've. Anger, I felt angry. He..left me. Grief, he was dead. He was gone forever. I let out another scream, one that resembled one of bloody murder but was more of sadness. I curled into a tighter ball, holding my head. Two children's voices interupt me. I open my eyes, looking up at them with wide terrified eyes. They couldn't be more than ten.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:05 pm

The kids scream and hold on to eachother. "P-please don't hurt us, lady! We don't taste very good and we...we...we're allergic to pain!" says David.

Antony: I hop off the table and lean against the wall, alreadygetting dizzy. "Just tell me where my jacket is so I can get out of here. I promised to meet Gen somewhere and I'm gonna be-" "Vinny! I can't believe you've don't have the decency to even say hi to someone these days!" My eyes widen and I turn around to see my old friend James grinning back at me. Only he would call me by my last name. The inky problem here- he died three years ago! "J-James? What the hell are you-" And then it hits me. Hard. I'm really dead. I almost knock him over ad I collapse back on the bed. He frowns. "Hey, I didn't think I smelt that bad for a dead guy! I made sure to shower today, just for you. People these days, I swear. I get no respect..."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Genevieve: My lips turned into a frown. "I won't hurt you. Either of you." I answered, my brow furrowing. I sit up fully putting on my motherly facade like I did when I talked to my baby sister. "What's your guys' names?" I asked softly then gave them a small soft smile.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:11 pm

may the gaby join? x.x