Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

+2
in~the~clouds
Gifty
6 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Atlantia: i looked at the girl who had come up behind them and took my chance turning into a small mouse and crawling away.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:27 pm

would it be possible to join this?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:30 pm

YA of corse!!! please join!!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Name: Helloria Zain
Grace: can manipulate light and dark though the dark only comes out every once and a while
Eyes: One gold, one blue
Original: Blue
Hair: light brown, wavy
Skin: slightly tanned
Personality: bubbly, happy, very girly, but that's a front. she's slightly screwed up inside; angry, hurting, afraid
History: She grew up in Ethil. She was a gypsy but she fled when she discovered her grace. She was picked up (this was when she was ten) by a caravan of merchants. There were some men traveling with the caravan. They abused her that was when the darkness came out.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:44 pm

what kingdom??
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:45 pm

oh i thought i had put that in lol. whoops!! ethil. but what kingdom are the other charries in right now? b/c that'll be where she is Razz
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:47 pm

i think Randa.. cause thats where me and booky are so far.. my charie just turned into a mouse.. so you can be like walking through the grounds cause thats where everyone is right now..
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:49 pm

okey dokey sounds like a plan.

Helloria: I wandered through the grounds, at a loss for what to do or where to go. As usual. A rustling in the grass caught my attention. I knelt and peered through the green spikes.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Atlantia: i ran through the grass away from the guards not looking what was in front of my until I ran into someone's knees. Some one was kneeling on the grass.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Halloria: "Hi cutie. Where are you going?" Talking to a mouse, great.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Atlantia: I looked up and changed into a small cat and tried to run in the other direction.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Halloria: I twitched my hands. A beam of sunlight twisted around the cat, lifted it, and placed it in front of me. I picked up the cat and banished the light. "Well, that was unexpected."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Atlantia: I hissed at her and changed into a large tigress roaring at her now.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Helloria: I rolled backwards and brought up a shield of light before me. "Easy. I'm not going to hurt you. I just need some help."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Atlantia: i changed into myself. " Rally like what?" I asked her smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Helloria: I banished the light and sat on the ground. "Well, I'm looking for a place to stay." I wrinkled my nose.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:09 pm

Atlantia: " Well you could stay here but i don't think the king will like not knowing he has a graced person living in secret in his kingdom. And he would get mad at me yadi yadi ya." I said to her smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Helloria: I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I get it. I'm Helloria by the way."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Atlantia: " Atlantia." I said to her smiling. " Well you could stay in my room." I said to her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Helloria: i hopped to my feet. "Thanks."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Atlantia: " No problem." I said to her. " Well we got to keep you away from the guards. Or Henry will know your graced cause thats his grace." I told her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Helloria: I frowned. "Henry?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Atlantia: " A guard who is supposed to watch me and make sure I dont try and escape like a wile ago." I explained to her frowning.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:21 pm

Helloria: "Well he is downright terrible at his job." I hop skipped down the path. "Are you a prisoner here?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Atlantia: " No i stay here and just try to escape for fun." I said to her my eyes deadly serious. " What do you think?" I asked her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Helloria: "Sounds like a blast." I grinned.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next