Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 17 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 17 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

+2
in~the~clouds
Gifty
6 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Lupine looked out of the carriage, seeing the masked figures. As his heart jolted slightly, he knew that in this pretend couple he wasn't the one that wore the trousers.
As the people approached, the horses jolted, acting crazy in front of them. With a calm sigh, the boy stood and poked his head out of the window.
"Love! Just stay inside and you won't get 'urt!"
As a river of chuckles came from infront of him, Lupine looked to the girl and sighed, "What are we going to do?"

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by bookcrazI Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:25 pm

June: I sent him a look to shut up and I batted my eyelashes at the men. "i really hope you fellas aren't here t' harm my horses. They be calm and gentle, I 'ave no money fer you all t' take either. Y'see I'm just moving me poor self t' my new home wiv my new hubby. We've jus been married y'see so do you nice fellas think you could do a poor lass a favour and let us go? Hmm?" I said batting my lashes hear and there and playing the part of an ignorant country girl.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm too tired to think, I think I might have to leave this one for the major thinkingness that is required for a heist :/
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:46 pm

lols I get where you're coming from but...whatever..
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Sorry, I know I keep on skipping out this thread and I'm not trying to make excuses not to do it but bingo really does take it out on you XD
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:56 pm

I guess so..
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17