Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 16 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 16 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

+2
in~the~clouds
Gifty
6 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by bookcrazI Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:51 pm

So true..
June: I tsked and turned it myself placing it again in the right position. I looked in the venders mirror and smiled, it was perfect. "Honey it's perfect! Will you please purchase it for me?" I batted my lashes once more. My eyelids were actually beginning to get sore from all this blinking.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Yes, because blinkig has become so hard that ki is now an olympic sport...then again darts has and there's talk of bowling being on there too XD

"Of course m'dear!" he smirked, "How much for this hat my good fellow?"
As the vendor stated his price, he felt his heart sink. Lupine would never have been able to afford that previous to this. Whoa.
Either way, he slipped the money out of his pouch and pressed it into his hands. Honestly, he felt like he was robbing them though; it wasn't worth that much.
It must be hard to be rich.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:05 pm

June: I smiled and kissed his cheek. "thank you lupy, it will just look ravishing with the dress." I said. I lead him from the vender, the hat box in hand, and headed back to the carriage we come in. The driver was napping in his seat casually next to the pub and I grimaced, playing my part.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:18 pm

...bump
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Lupine grimaced, "No nicknames, seriously. I hate them. It's Lupine, possibly Lupe if it's an extremely good friend, but not Lupey, LuLu or anything else..."
At the moment of seeing the driver, he instantly felt a tad jealous with him getting sleep. He didn't get any; June kept on stealing the covers.
"After you darling," he attempted to smirk, taking her hand and the box, "then you may shout at the Harold if you wish."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:21 pm

June: I pouted at him and slid into the carriage. "I'll give you the fun of shouting at harold dear, why can't your own wife give you a nickname? Hmmm?" I rolled my eyes at him and sighed, he really wasn't that much fun.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:28 pm

His head shook, "Because I own you."
With a grin on his face, he began clicking in Harold's face before shouting at him about deducted pay and the likes. Either way the driver didn't seem happy. Well, Lupine wasn't either and he was sure June wasn't either... It's defiantly hard at the top.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:32 pm

June: I raised my eyebrows at the comment, he just crossed the line. I sent him a glare as soon as he entered the carriage and kept it on him. " You just crossed the line there Lupine, choose your words carefully." I growled.
No one owned me.
No one would own me.
No one will own me.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:39 pm

With a smile, the boy raised her hand to his lips, "If you say so dear."
As he gently put the hand down, Harold finally started the trotting under-way. It took him long enough.
"And I'm sorry, but lines are there to cross just like rules are there to break."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:51 pm

June: I continued the glare, my lines were not to be crossed. "I am not owned by anyone, you may joke but I am not owned by anyone no matter the circumstances. I am my own person not an object." I snarled. I pulled my hand back and set in my lap, I moved to the farthest corner away from him and looked out the window determined to ignore his very existence until I had to aknowledge it briefly.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:04 am

Girls are touchy, raen't they? Shame, me and her were getting on well... Well done LuLu
"Sorry," he muttered, looking out of the window himself, but he couldn't keep his face straight very well, "you aren't owned, are you?"
In front of her face, he drew the curtain so that she was forced to see a rather place velvet instead of the view. He didn't really want to anger her any more anyhow.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:44 pm

June: I turned my glare back to him. "Yes intact I am, I have no rights and no rights, I am basically as good as a hound or horse. A tool, I do not have a choice, if I act out my family will be murdered. Happy?" I said bitterly and turned back the to velvet curtain.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:15 am

"So that's why you work for the king then? Interesting. That's why you act the way that you do and why your brother and you have that close-a relationship. I was just passing through and got chucked into trouble."
Lupine sighed and opened the curtain for her again, smiling as a bird soon perched on the window; he didn't even do that.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:40 am

June: I smiled at the bird and reached out my hand and as it hopped on I grinned. I stroked the pretty little thing and held it close and then set ti free. Watched it fly away enviously and brought my knees to my chest.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:02 am

"The ache of freedom does envy all imprisoned," he sighed poetically, "Tis a shame once fair maiden does not pass for self's star. When lullaby's cry one's fair angel child in the cot of deceit, now for too broken for even the gentlest of souls to heal."
He put his hand on June's shoulder with a small smile, "It's alright, after this you'll get that little further away from the prison that is life."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:52 pm

June: I turned to him and raised an eyebrow. "Beautiful poem but please do expand on the part where I can get further away from the prison which is life. I am sorry fair sir, for I cannot comprehend the abstinence of the lock and key for they are the hands that feed and dress me. The lock may tease and the key may jab at my soul tearing it to pieces for each life I am forced to take but it's the cage that stings so bitterly. Speak not of freedom and healing for they are only dreams that I can imagine for the reality is what punches my stomach and slaps my face each morning when I rise. Think not to try and console my tired soul sir for it is missing it's heart and thoughts." I countered back bitterly.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Bump
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Sorry, am trying to do my geography homework with my dad interfering etc.
I'l be back on later so I can get this damn project done >_<
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Lol... I have a six page science project due tomorrow and I haven't started yet... I procrastinate.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:32 pm

I have to build an earthquake-proof house and I've just finished but I need to do the paperwork for it still

Lupine raised a brow, "Tis not a a poem but the words of truth spoken only by one whom's words show greater elegance than most's now. But the words of faith and freedom that you may of lost are still holding strong in my soul and very heart for my life so far as has been not difficult. And yes, I have given up on the wordings now."
He sighed and tucked his feet beneath him in his corner, feeling a bit put-down by the fact that she, to him, was being completely selfish. She had to realise that it wasn't just her in the situation but everyone else. He was just trying to make it a bit better is all.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Lols

June: "Prithee a dreadful day." I said wiping my tear.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:32 pm

(BBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPP)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 am

"Ditto, m'lady," the boy sighed, closing his eyes, And I honestly thought that this was going to be alright. Looks like I'm sleeping on the sofa tonight.
With a small shake of his head, he jolted when the coach stopped suddenly.
"Sir, madam, we have a problem..." the driver said shakily, pointing to the front.
Lupine's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw a masked group standing infront of them. Stagecoach robbers?

Sorry, action XP
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:14 pm

(looooooooooovvvvveeeee it)
June: I sighed and threw open the door to the carriage, was everyone trying to ruin my day? "Hey fellas! What are doing to my carrigage?" I said putting on a accent I had heard from the south of sander.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:00 pm

bump bump bump went the caaaaarriage
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Lupine looked out of the carriage, seeing the masked figures. As his heart jolted slightly, he knew that in this pretend couple he wasn't the one that wore the trousers.
As the people approached, the horses jolted, acting crazy in front of them. With a calm sigh, the boy stood and poked his head out of the window.
"Love! Just stay inside and you won't get 'urt!"
As a river of chuckles came from infront of him, Lupine looked to the girl and sighed, "What are we going to do?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next