Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Ghost Ranch (back as a gout get it, hahaha) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Ghost Ranch (back as a gout get it, hahaha) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Ghost Ranch (back as a gout get it, hahaha) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Ghost Ranch (back as a gout get it, hahaha) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Ghost Ranch (back as a gout get it, hahaha) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Ghost Ranch (back as a gout get it, hahaha) - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Ghost Ranch (back as a gout get it, hahaha) - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Ghost Ranch (back as a gout get it, hahaha) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Ghost Ranch (back as a gout get it, hahaha) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Ghost Ranch (back as a gout get it, hahaha)

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Ghost Ranch (back as a gout get it, hahaha) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ghost Ranch (back as a gout get it, hahaha)

Post by Ziva :) Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:23 pm

((srry- I've gotta run. My mom's threatening to ground me...))

Ziva :)

Back to top Go down

Ghost Ranch (back as a gout get it, hahaha) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ghost Ranch (back as a gout get it, hahaha)

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:24 pm

(your fine i need to go to... i have to shower, and I have a drawing i need to finish)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:30 pm

"I love them roasted," Lara replied, taking a marshmellow and stick as she returned to the fire, leaving her violin behind, for now.
Lara enhaled deeply as the smells drifted towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:06 pm

He blew on his marshmallow to get it a bit cooler it was a perfect golden brown. He gripped the stick with his legs. He broke a gram cracker in half placed half a Hershey bar on it. The he sandwiched his mallow and slid it off the stick. He made it look like he was a pro at marshmallow making. If there was such a thing.
"Randy you ever find your guitar?" one of the cowboys asked.
Randy took a bite out of his s'more, "No. It's like it got up and walked away."
"Well you know they say the curse of the ranch follows you." A second said.
"And you know that is all bull." Randy gulped and looked quite nervous as the fire cast shadows on his face. He finished his s'more and began to make another one.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:41 pm

"Yeah, that's just kid's stories," Lara joked, trying without much success to make a s'more out of her rather burnt marshmellow, but the girl managed to finish the job, and it tasted fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:37 pm

he toasted the mallow once again to a golden brown. And with eas he made his second s'more. The words of the cowboys though did leave him uneasy.
He didn't really believe the ghost stories did he? He also didn't want to believe the curse of Lazy C Ranch followed him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:35 pm

"Hey, why the long face?" Lara asked Randy, smiling thoughtfully, "It's gottta be hard not to smile while you eat s'mores,"
She attempted to make a second one, with much more success than the first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:44 pm

"Oh, nothing." he commented finishing his s'more. "I'm taking first shift." He announced. He attempted a smile, but anyone who had ever seen him smile knew it was nothing like his real one.
He was still mad that he had lost his guitar. And he was upset that he was supposedly the man who brought the curse upon the ranch. He wondered when it all really started.
He added his wooden smore stick to the fire, and ate a marshmallow plain.
"When something is wrong with me, you'll know without me telling ya."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Lara nodded, but she couldn't help feeling that all wasn't fine right now. The girl sighed softly, and went to grab her violin.
"What songs do you all know?" The atmosphere could take some brightening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:22 pm

"Play what ya want." Randy said his smile a little bigger he still wanted his guitar. It always helped him on watches. He enjoyed most music, he thought Elvis was good but had no clue why girls fawned over the man. He like country music, but then again his whole family did.

(Remember it's set inthe 50's)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:04 pm

((Hmmmmm... Where is this?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:20 pm

(west Texas)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:06 pm

((Srry, I was gone longer than I expected.))

Lara launched into a familiar folk tune- one she had been singing since she was old enough to warble. The girl hadn't learned the more popular songs by heart, but it was a lively song, and she was sure the others had heard it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Dolly started to sing along. Soon the cowboys were clapping and singing along. Randy was a bit more hesitant. He could play the well known song on his guitar. It was one of the ones he was better at. But alas he had still not found it. With his luck it was probably gone for good. Not like a cow would want to steal it or anything. But it was just strange that it was just gone.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:19 pm

After another tune, Lara pleaded off and sat back down as one of the other cowboys pulled out a harmonica.
"You're still upset," she stated, looking up at Randy's face, her brows drawn together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:50 pm

"No, no. I'm not." he half smiled. "It was a guitar, I'll get another one. Just a few weeks salary. It's okay." he assumed she was talking about the guitar. Sure that was bugging him. But it was more that he could be the reason the ranch was cursed. After all after his accident is when all the strange things started to happen.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:22 pm

"Yeah... I'm sorry you lost it," Lara had been confused at first when he mentioned the guitar, and she hoped that was all that was bugging him. Picking up her fiddle, she joined in the next reel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Randy stood up and walked away from the fire originally to deprive himself. But a small light up in the mountains caught his attention. He heard someone playing a ghostly theme on a guitar. He shook his head, trying to get the crazy thoughts out.
He zipped his pants as something said in a low whisper, "Your fault."
Randy came back pale, if something shook him up it would have been that. He joined in but half heartedly.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6