Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

- The Pits -->OPEN

5 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 6 Empty Re: - The Pits -->OPEN

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:09 pm

Griff heard the comment and got into her face, "When you say something about my character say itto my face." he was fuming and no more than an inch away from her face of course he towered over her.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:17 pm

With a roll of her eyes, Aries grabbed a bucket and tipped it over, spilling the water all over the floor and part of their feet. She quickly flipped it over and stood on top of it yet she still had to look up to him, but that didn't stop her.
"Look, Sunshine, I don't give a damn. Here you can say what you like and no-one's goin' to stop you, just as long as it isn't against the government. Personally, I don't give a damn what you think because everyone knows that every Level Ten thinks that because they've done something like mass murder that they're harder than everyone else. I only managed Seven yet I still performed a few in my time but if you want to go argue about it or get in my face then I suggest that you move along elsewhere, 'kay?"
Did I just say that? I must have a bleeding death wish.
Now, her heart was pounding quite quickly; he was Level Ten and bipolar so wouldn't stand a chance against him. All she could do was occasionally move a pencil to her hand from a few centimetres away, but that was only rare.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:27 pm

He pushed her off the bucket, making her fall to the ground, "Don't test me ya little pansy! I have committed mass murder and am not afraid to own up to it. I could squash you like a bug before you even said another word! You don't want to play this game with me!" he then bent down and got in her face, his tone darkened, "Lions hunt at night." with that he turned on his heal and began to walk away. No one was going to give him shit about being on level ten or being bipolar. He would give back to them and all the worse. As he walked away though he became remorseful but refused to apologize. Normally he would have stayed angry for days till something else triggered him. His muscles which were visibly tense relaxed and his shoulders dropped. He didn't let the thought sink into his mind that he could have sonic speed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:42 pm

"Shit," she muttered under her breath, holding her arm tightly, " You just got yourselfin poo there, Buenos."
Picking herself off if the floor, she quickly inspected herself if any major damage before sighing; she thought that her wrist was sprained which only would make everything way now difficult yet she wouldn't get sympathy, unless Kirk got a promotion in the last nchht which she doubted.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:45 pm

He turned a corner and leaned up against the wall, he wondered what his punishment would be. He hurt her most likely. "Smooth move shit head." he sighed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Lightly, the girl sighed, wondering how bad it was. Enough to say that she tripped over a bucket and twisted it as she fell?
"I hope so," she sighed, "I'd hate ro give him more reason."
With a slight cuss, picked up the bucket and swore heavily; with a pain like that she was lucky if it was just a sprain, plus the cameras should have seen. Either way, she began her slow walk to find a first-aider.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:30 pm

He saw her walk down the hall towards him. And since his mood had changed again he looked more tired than he did when he got back from his chore of heavy lifting. He had two feelings about what his punishment would be heavy lifting alone with a guard to beat him or his worst public torture.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:07 am

Aries trudged past Griff, the stiff look of pain on her face. She sighed slightly as she saw Jay.
"This thing broken?" she asked, holding out her wrist, "If what rumours are going around are anything to go by, you'll know."
She sighed with relief as he nodded, glad that it was true, and that was why he wore the gloves. Also she had a sneak at a file and he saw and started having a go at her, but she was glad that she did now.
"What happened?" he asked, tugging at his sleeve, looking reluctant to do it.
"I tripped over a bucket," she sighed, "Just hurry up."
"Fine, fine, calm down Clutz!" he smirked, but it soon faded as Aries scowled.
Slowly, he took off a glove and took her wrist before she snatched it back suddenly, biting her lip violently like she was in even more pain.
"Done."
"What?!" she snapped, "Hell that's even worse!"
She held her hand between her legs as she held in the need to scream; it was easy to see it in her face at least.
"That's how it works unfortunately; it heals a lot quicker for a short amount of pain right away. Most people say it's like an electric shock actually," Jay shrugged, "Better?"
Aries muttered as she looked down to her hand, clenching it into a fist and back again. As her eyes lightened, she nodded, looking up to the boy.
"Yeah... That's amazing," she whispered, putting the hand into her pocket, "So, that's what you do? At least it's handy."
"It is, but painful at times; I'm just not a wuss like the rest of you," he laughed, putting the glove back on, "Anything else?"
The girl shook her head before nodding her thanks. Slowly, her head turned to Griff. She just looked at him for a while, studying his tired features whilst a frown grew on her face even more than usual.
You should say something, she thought, but kept the thought a long way away from going to truth. Instead, she pulled out a small ball and stared at that instead.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:07 am

He saw that she didn't blame him. And even though he wouldn't apologize he did need to say something. He stood up and walked over. "She didnt trip." he sighed. "I pushed her, and it was no accident." he got it off his chest be he had a feeling he knew exactly what was coming. A strange odd feeling inside him, something that told him to say sorry. But he pushed it down he would take his punishment.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Kaci watched the ordeal quietly, what she observed was the healing that the boy Jay had done to the guard.
It intrigued her, but more than that it caused fear inside her as her thoughts began to suspect the mutations to be true.
She feared what her mutation was, if she had something wrong with her which could endanger other people, she hoped it was something which could be of help or completely useless is she really had mutated.
Then she thought about the fact she always said things she didn't understand, words that other people feared.
She gulped straining to see sense pushing all the thoughts to the back of her mind.
Flicking her lighter to stepped forward to the group standing beside griff, "Its true, that he pushed her" she accounted as a witness "but its also true that he was somewhat provoked. It takes two to tango after all" she half smiled at the saying before dropping it still feeling uneasy about the mutation realisation.
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Griff shot Kaci a look. Telling her to shut up. "I wasnt provoked. Temper got hold of me. She was the victim."
He would fight his own battles and take the whole blame. He had broken it after all. She did nothing but talk and being him he bew it out of proportion.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:19 am

Aries grimaced as the two talked. Yes, she would have preferred that Griff took the blame completely and that the other girl would just shut her yap.
"Whatever. Griff, shut-up about it and if you don't then I will kick you in the nuts which I am sure is worse than what these guys can throw at you. Noobette, shush with the crumby sayings; you're not in a stupid police show where at the end they all end up laughing at the screen with joy because they solved the case. I know it takes more than one to generally piss people off and so on, but my case still stands. Jay, thanks, I'll repay later."
With a look to each of the people, she soon settled into a sigh, clicking her tongue with a bit of boredom. She gently rolled the ball that she had in the palm of her hand, concentrating on that other than what she was going to expect quite quickly: people's responses to her blunt nature.
With a nod, Jay just took it all behind him; he knew somewhat how Aries worked: she said what she thought and didn't deal with consequences and, despite her small size, she still can bite back. He knew her from before they came into The Pits at least as both of their parents owned good businesses with huge profits, it was just that hers didn't last as long.
"Anyway, I was just passing through," Jay finally said, with a smirk, "See ya later."
With a nod, he walked off down the path and into another room, the kitchen.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:36 am

Griff was shocked that he wasn't punished yet. He would however break her foot if she tried to kick him. And he would take full blame for that. He watched Jay walk away. He wasn't afraid just pissed, it was like he couldn't fight his own battles.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:36 pm

"So..." Aires started, looking at Griff, feelinf a bit awkward, "I best turn in ky bucket, that and hope that no-one came over to check that I wasn't slacking."
It was that and the fact that she didn't want to hang aroubd them in case she said she did anything more that would make her more hated.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:39 pm

"Guess so," he said. He felt bad about what he had done but he couldn't make himself apologize. He knew however he needed to be punished. Some way or somehow. And if this level wasn't going to give him one they he would give it to himself. He followed her, not in a stalksrish way but he needed someone to talk to. Some one who understood he was a grown boy and turnin himself in was the right thing to do.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:27 pm

As Aries. reached het bucket, she sighed with relief; no-one checked. Good.
"Now for the tedious job of cleaning this up..." she muttered, pickibg the bucket up and flipppibg it over, "Where's the sponge?"
Rolling her sleeves up, the girl got onto her knees and began to soak-up what was spilt, yrying not to accidently knock the bucket over again like the other day.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:44 pm

Griff watched her knowing he could do it faster. Not more efficiently so to say but simply faster. It seemed unnatural for her to go that slow while cleaning. He felt that he should being doing it, but she knocked the bucket over. So she could attempt to be his height. He wanted to say something but wasn't sure what to say. "You know I don't hate you, right?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:56 pm

"You'd be the first," she sighed, wringing out the sponge, "I'm not the most liked person in tThe Pits. I don't care if people like me or not, I'm too busy with other things in my mind."
She threw the sponge into the bucket with a sigh, looking behind her briefly.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:04 pm

He couldn't help but laugh. She was more liked than him he knew that much. He looked at the bucket, "What other things would that be."
He was hoping she would forget about his hunting remark. He always said things he regretted when he got mad, because things always tended to happen really fast.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:11 pm

With a grimace, Aries previous thought of him being more brawn than brain was right.
"Things that I need to finish," she said somewhat vaguely, "Things that I could be doing instead of wasting my time here, but with my luck I'm too late to sort myself, comprendé?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:49 pm

"Yeah I comprehend." he didn't appreciate her tone. She was definitely speaking down to him. "Just a heads up, I really don't like being talked down to." he got enough of that from his parents always saying he was to young to do anything. Well he wasn't to young to kill them.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:28 am

"Sure, but miracles don't happen over night; my whole self isn't going to switch from a hardy, what most see as a criminal to the normal life-living girl. that I was before everything vecame screwed up. Yeah, you could say that it's a habit, but they're harder to break than most think, Darlin'... Like me calling everyone that or Sunshine. Personally I blame half of tge guards on my level, but some just say its you trying to be a rebel or someone that you're not because you didn't cause the crime. My mother used to work in psychology and worked down the labs here, before she met my father and left here. She was clever and knew what was happening here, not a lot but enough to make her somewhat of a target... I need to learn when to shut my tap, eh?"
Gently, she stood, looking up to the mountain (lion) of a man. Most would feel at least a little intimidated, yet she stood firm, rolling down her sleeves over blackened hands; the floors were dirty and was now too.
"If you have a problem with me then I apologize beforehand."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:39 am

"This will happen over night." he threatened. He was interested in her story but really didn't care about what people thought of her. "And unless you make a problem I won't have one with you."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:23 pm

This is way more complicated than it needs to be, he does realise this, right? Hopefully though at the moment I'm getting the feeling that he wouldn't appreciate that comment along with everything else...
"If you say so," the girl smirked, "but no high hopes. Now, why. Did you follow mw? I'm sure that is within my right to know?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:28 pm

"Cause I have nothing else to do. I'm not used to this kind a freedom." he told her. He really wasn't the amount of time he spent down in level ten he didn't really know what he could do when he wasn't in his cell supposedly thinking about what he did was wrong.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:03 pm

"Then go to the yard or something. There's always something or someone there anyway."
Lazily, she pointed to Jay who had a banana for some unknown reason, not that she honestly cared.
"The scene of the crime?" Jay joked, beginning to peel the fruit.
"I wouldn't really call it that Miner," Aires smirked, shakung her loose curls, "but mind showing Griff around? I'll catch-up if you need me. mate."
With a nod from the guy, Aries picked up the bucket and stepped down rhe corridor, nodding at a guard on the way. No-one quite knew how she worked, especially around the guards. Most would add that as another reason to hate her to the long list.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down