Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

- The Pits -->OPEN

5 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 7 Empty Re: - The Pits -->OPEN

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:03 pm

"Then go to the yard or something. There's always something or someone there anyway."
Lazily, she pointed to Jay who had a banana for some unknown reason, not that she honestly cared.
"The scene of the crime?" Jay joked, beginning to peel the fruit.
"I wouldn't really call it that Miner," Aires smirked, shakung her loose curls, "but mind showing Griff around? I'll catch-up if you need me. mate."
With a nod from the guy, Aries picked up the bucket and stepped down rhe corridor, nodding at a guard on the way. No-one quite knew how she worked, especially around the guards. Most would add that as another reason to hate her to the long list.

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Grid looked at Jay. And waited for him to say something. But nothing was immediately said and they began to walk. He thought about asking why he wasn't punished it was eating away at him. He didn't know what Jay would do but he had to know. Because if he did that on Level ten he would be in deep trouble. "Why didn't you punish me?" he asked after a while of walking. It seemed to go really slow for Griff, like it was taking an hour just to get to the end of the hall.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Jay shrugged, "Naomi can be a bit temperamental sometimes. Even though I don't say it infront of her face, she always ends up doing something wrong and getting in poop so I have to clean it up. Simple really. Both me and her didn't want you to get punished for something that wasn't solely your fault and is it was partly hers then she didn't want to say something for her own skin. It's as much for her as it is for you basically. Anything else?"
With a smirk, the boy opened up the door at the end of the corridor, letting Griff pass through first. The Rec Room.
"Yeah, it's better than any other floor that I've been on. No pee on the floor."
With a sigh, Jay tossed the peel into the bin next to him, dusting his hands off afterwards. In the room were the others that were around the table, all huddling around a table.
Maybe we came at the right time. Lucky.
Curious, Jay walked over to the table and peered onto it, then sighed. Betting wasn't anything that he enjoyed, especially with those things.
"Battle-Tops," he smirked, "Kid's toy come something to get a few extra pence. Who would know?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Griff nodded. The explanation still didn't take away his guilt. He looked at the game not understanding it. It had been to long since he had even played a game of poker let alone any other game. "Never heard of the game." he looked around the room somewhat clean and a few thugs for people to do. Alot nicer than what he had been in. "Do you know anyone elses powers or just your own?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Jay shook his head, "Just my own...and Naomi apparently, but her's isn't very good, at least not yet. She can move things with her mind every so often, but only if they're really close and not very big. I know that she practices with it every day but it doesn't get better... What about you?"
Walking away from the table, he sat down at another and dealt out some cards, somewhat bored. Some people took note of the pair, but he didn't do anything back, not the sign that it was a betting match.
"Fancy a game?" he asked, putting the pack into the centre of the table, "Banditio."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Griff nodded and sat down. He was a bit down that he wasn't able totell him his power. Briefly looking at everyone in the room. "No clue, just sometimes things seem to go really slowly and I think of how much faster I could do things." he could have mentioned the two bursts of speed he had but didn't since he figured they were just adrenaline.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Jay just nodded, "That could mean a few things... Some people still haven't found there's... So you believe in it all? Some people think that it's all just nonsense to cut down numbers dramatically, but other people, mostly the ones that have experienced that or are here to see others."
He dealt out the cards, half on the table and the rest of the quarter to both him and another.
"Do you know how to play Banditio?" he asked, shuffling the cards in his hands, "It's a game of speed and skill."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:47 pm

"Give me a brief explanation. I'll get the hang of it." he took the cards. "I guess its a bit of both. Why else would they take me out of level ten?" he looked at the set up of the card game it seemed fairly simple almost like Speed. a game where there were four piles in between and they each got seven cards. The piles in the middle where in a straight line with the center two having a cardfacing up. the object get rid of all your cards by placing them in numerical order either up or down. This game seemed quite similar. He was good at speed, and egyption rat screw, any game where the hands needed to be fast he was good at it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Jay nodded, "But I might not remember it... Right. What you do is that you have to get rid of your cards, but there's rules... It's basically Speed but a bit different. I'll just explain it when you get to it, okay?"
With a smirk, he flipped over the first card, slamming down one of his onto it.
"Can I ask something though?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:10 pm

Griff nodded as he placed cards down his hands flying. "Shoot." he told him. He waited for further instruction.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Jay's eyes almost popped out of his skull; he was pretty damn quick.
"Why are you here?" he asked, putting down a few more cards himself, but generally just wanting it to have the conversation over. It was something that he wanted to see, whether it was him that was out of order or if it was Naomi, though he was expecting it to be the latter.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Griff's hands flew over the cards as he processed them at very quick speeds. "I killed a lot of people. My parents owned an animal tearing facility and I didn't like what they were doing. It wasn't just like mice they had lions, cobras all animals. I got fed up with it one day. Killed every worker be it scientist or just a security guard who had no idea what lied beyond the doors he guarded. I tortured my parents and saved them for last." he looked up from the cards. "I wanted to stop but couldn't. And even though I wanted to stop it was almost like I had to kill them all. I'm not ashamed of just makes people judge me." he went back to the cards his hands flying over them again. "Oh and I killed them all with my bare hands." he added as an after thought.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Jay nodded, "Right..."
He's in his late teens and in The Pits. He killed a lot of people with his bare hands and yet you're playing a game that you just made-up with him? Personally, I think that Naomi might have been messing with the wrong guy. Typical girl.
He sighed as he flipped over another card, putting down half of his hand in one go, trying not to smirk too wide.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Griff had run out of cards now. "What do I do now?" he asked curiously. "Why did you want to know, I wasn't down there for no reason." he wanted to ask the same question of him but felt it was out of his jurisdiction to do it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:45 pm

The boy shrugged, "Just wondering. I wanted to see how unjustified Naomi was in her actions and everything and anything that she might have done. I used to be like her babysitter before we all came here in all honesty."
He picked up all the cards and dealt them into a poker hand. He was bored and this would be a longer, slower game.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:51 pm

"Oh she must have forgotten to mention a condition of mine then." he paused, "Will the be Texas hold 'em or five card draw?" he asked. He wandered if Jay could figure out what his condition was on his own. Just observing him over a few days one could figure it out but most took it for being overly emotional.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:03 pm

"Texas."
That would be justified. Most people in Level Ten have something wrong wih them.
"In all honesty, I've realised. Where I come from you get a lot of that. I'm guessing bi-polar simply because it's pretty fitting with that, and a love for animals hence the whole thing though that could just be that. Also hidden pain within yourself which was suddenly unleashed, especially with your parents as you left them until last. I might be wrong on the animal-loving thing."
He shrugged and put some matches out as the chips, dealing them evenly. He tossed a couple of matches in the middle for the start of it.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Griff glanced at his two cards. And threw out his first bet. "Bi-polar, yes. Animal loving, yes. And hidden pain I'm not so sure." Griff glanced at his cards again. Everything seemed to be going alot slower as opposed to the previous game where he was going what he thought was a normal speed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:21 pm

"Almost there, then," he smirked, "I'm not as good as my ma at it."
He looked at his hand, keeping his face somewhat solidly; it was an alright hand, but he hadn't even dealt the rest.
"Check," he sighed, chucking in the matches.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Griff followed in pursuit. "I'm sure you'll be fine. Luck is t really my thing." He had decent cards but what cards he had didn't mean he couldn't have conversation. As Griff talked though, henmade sure to keep his voice normal and his face normal. He needed to keep it straight.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Jay nodded, putting out another three cards onto the table.
"I meant psychology, not poker. My ma is against gambling and things," he shrugged, "I learnt how to play watching a group of guards when I had to clean-up the rec room so I don't kbow too much."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:43 pm

"Nice." Griff said. Knowing where he learned from working poker tournaments for his dad. Griff looked at the cards and put a match in. "Im sure you know plenty."
He couldn't help but think of how slow the world was going. Everyone seemed to be moving like turtles. He almost couldn't take it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:50 pm

"Enough for me to win a few nice things," he shrugged, But not enough to stop me from telling the truth.
He turned over the next one and raised it a few matches.

I gtg
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Griff raised it even more. He thought about the statement it was half true. But Griff didn't press anymore.

(bye)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:08 am

After checking, Jay turned over the last card.
"How old are you?" he asked; it was something that was on his mind.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:56 am

"Eighteen." Griff told him. The tone was hard to read. It was difficult to decipher whether there was pride or embarrassment. "What about you, you look just a tad older?" griff hoped he was write he didn't really want to insult Jay again. Doing behind his back was bad enough.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next