Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

- The Pits -->OPEN

5 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

- The Pits -->OPEN - Page 4 Empty Re: - The Pits -->OPEN

Post by InioMika Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Kaci sat on a chair backwards, her elbows leaning on the top. she flicked a lighter on and off in habit her red hair falling over her face stained by dirt from her past seven years of solitude in the this prison at level (not sure what level she would be at).
She had listened quietly to this idea that they had tested 'positive' for superpowers. She found it amusing thinking back to some tattered ancient comic book she once found as a child of some guy called superman.
She didn't believe it, at least didn't want too, but she couldn't deny that this level was much better than her previous one.
She moved her palm over the flame, the feeling of its soft burning the only sense of touch she ever felt since coming to the pits. She knew it was strange, but it didnt burn her anymore, it was more a sense of comfort now. Anyone from her old level would have known she wasn't burning herself and they would avoid her strangess. Here, she guessed she would build the same reputation without moving a finger again.
People would see her as strange or threatening and stay away, too paranoid to protect their own skins.

InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:17 pm

We're a bit past that. They are doing chores and stuff like my charrie just got back from hard labor open's charrie is cleaning the toilets. And I would guess your charrie would be a level six or seven.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Ahh okies, I can make this work ;D my charries hates labour afterall.

"Oi, sunshine, get to work" the leg of Kaci's chair was kicked in first threats. She sighed her head rolling forward.
"Alright, im moving jeeze" she knew not to complain but she always tried to prolong actually starting her labour. She hated labour.
She stood grabbing the dirty mop that sat in stale water, not making much of an effort she began to wipe the dark grey tiled floor with a coat of water.
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Griff watched as a girl mopped the floors. He knew he shouldn't whine, after he was done. But everyone seemed to have it easier than him. Simply because he had to kill five hundred people inhopes of making the world a somewhat better place.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:34 pm

Kaci grew lazy quickly of her chore, after only five minutes in she was mopping slowly with her right hand the other continuously flicking her lighter on and off in an either transfixant or annoying habit to anyone that watched.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:45 pm

"Don't go to slow the water might evaporate." he commented laughing to himself. He was never a fan of messing around with fire but he wasn't opposed to it. This was keeping him awake he would have to get used to life here it was loads different from life on level ten.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:51 pm

"Hm" Kaci perked her head to the voice only now noticing someone else was here. "If it does means I've got less to do since my chore is to clean till the waters gone" she grinned slyly flicking the lid on her lighter again.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:55 pm

He smirked, "Good, then I'll always be gettin' you more, just before you run out." he leaned back in the chair. This would certainly keep the lionesque man awake.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Jay sighed, looking at the pair. He was just walking back to his cell but lost his way, but he wasn't going to say anything.
"Yo," he nodded, "but if that happens and it hasn't been enough time, they'll give ya another bucket and then get you to go with that."
He leant against the wall, running his gloved fingers through his chestnut hair. He peered at the pair before sighing.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:00 pm

She copied his cocky smirk "Aren't you afraid to get burned or have you not heard the rumours about me and how 'threatening' I am?" this was definietly new for her, most people she met had already been misinformed that she woulld burn anyone who talked to her alive.
Shame really that people believe such things but she felt obliged to liive up to their expectations.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:01 pm

"Psft, these guards should know I don't try. Why do you think I get moping duty?" she said matter of fact.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:05 pm

"Who knows, but where I come from you tried any of your shit you'd be locked for two weeks minimum." he decided then she knew nothing of real work, and mopping was nothing. This angered him she should be happy she got a job where you didn't have to break a sweat to do it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:08 pm

She shrugged "guess its cos they know I didnt actually commit that crime they sentenced me for" she muttered rather quietly, she also suspected that those nobles who died in the fire weren't too much liked.
"I bet your happy to be out of there then." she said louder stopping mopping all together distracted by the conversation, flicking the lighter on and off putting her hand over it, liking the feel of the flame.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Jay raised a brow, "Griff, it's a low level and not Level 10. The worst that they're going to do is skip a meal. Seriously, I've heard stories of this place, and most of them are pretty light."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:15 pm

"Griff? so thats your name? what about you?" she nodded to the second man who had spoken
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 pm

"Just trying to make her see what they could do." He said, his voice angry. He was breathing a bit heavily. He looked at Jay, "And I never asked your opinion bird boy."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:35 pm

"Did I say you could talk?" a guard stormed into the room, he had left for only a moment.
Kaci sighed leaning on the mop. "give us a break jerry" she knew this guard from her earlier days in the pits, he got promoted about two years ago.
He scowled at her "Don't you dare call me by my name!" his hand moved to strike.
something pinged in the back of her mind when she looked at him, her eyes burning, words popped into her mouth. "Aren't you worried that your wife is cheating on you right now?" his hand suddenly stopped his mouth ajar. "She has an eye for that fellow on level five doesn't she and you know it? perhaps you should go check on her instead of staying here? I hear she gets rather comfortable on level five." Kaci had no idea Jerry even had a wife.
she was slightly confused but was used to this happening to her, for the past year now, for some reason she said things which scared people giving her an easier life in the pits. Maybe that was why she always mopped.
Jerry dropped his hand biting his inner jaw in torment. "finish this by the time i come back" he said shakily before practically running out the room.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Kaci sighed. "Well, solves that then" she left the mop completely and slumped back on the chair.
"so whats with the bird boy comment?" she said casually flicking her light.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:42 pm

"His name is jay. And if my memory serves me a jay is a bird. Easy logic." Griff sighed, the words floated out of his mouth. He still didn't like this girl. Sure life in this level was different but that didn't get him out of the mindset of level ten.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:49 pm

"Oh, guess I never learned about stuff like that" Kaci looked up at the cieling trying to remember what a bird looked like. She had only ever been used by the mafia but she never minded, so never bothered to learn about such facts.
they gave her a home after all, she was grateful.
better than the pits anyway.
"Don't have you doing lifting do they?" she said eyeing his muscles and putting it together "when I first came here they had me in the furnice room shoveling coal hour after hour to provide heat for all the levels just cos I enjoy fire. Ha, no clue why theey had me mopping from about a year ago mind." she flicked her lighter again.
"what do they have you doing bird boy?" she thought it harmless to call him so unaware that it could be hurtful as this was the most she had talked in years.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:55 pm

"I finished." He said. He remembered lifting the coal, every once in a while. He would come back completely black from the coal. He would still find traces of it on him. He would lift tons of it at a time.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 pm

"Lucky" she wished she had something to burn "I should be done soon" she actually got up and began to clean the floors again eager to finish grinning in anticipation.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:07 pm

"So, what did you think to that superpowers speech? little stupid dont cha think?" she splashed the water.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:43 pm

"I don't know. But it got me out of the pits of hell." He didn't know whether to be happy or not. But he did remember going rather fast into this level.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 pm

"I agree with you their, its just strange how th treatment is so much better here just because they think we've 'mutated' or something she shook her head in disbelief.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 pm

He rather not think about fair treatment. He tried not to after the animals his view on what was fair and what wasn't was so convoluted he easily confused the two. "I never caught your name." he said changing the subject. he shook his head, make his sandy hair shake out of his eyes.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next