Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Blood Mansion - Page 41 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Blood Mansion - Page 41 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Blood Mansion - Page 41 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Blood Mansion - Page 41 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Blood Mansion - Page 41 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Blood Mansion - Page 41 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Blood Mansion - Page 41 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Blood Mansion - Page 41 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Blood Mansion - Page 41 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Blood Mansion

+2
Cali
momo13
6 posters

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion - Page 41 Empty Re: Blood Mansion

Post by momo13 Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Zoe smiled widely and wrapped her arms around him. "thank you!" she oils nbe able to tolerate gigi along with Brendan and Anyas loviness without someone.

Dimitri nodded. "alright. But...will you heal those if they are close to death?" he asked her carefully. It would be so very much helpful if she would.

Anya shook her head. "I'm packed." she muttered softly. She didn't way him to let her go.

momo13

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:57 pm

"No Problem!" he said getting himself even more excited. He hugged her back and smiled; she smelt good.
He said as much too.

She looked at him seriously. "I am honor bound to help my comrades in the face of death, be it guiding them to death's door or helping them back into the realms of the living."

Brandon smiled, "As am I, so we can afford another few moments of cuddling..."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:02 am

Zoe inhaled his sent and held back a content sigh. He smelled amazing. Tempting even. "I'm glad you are coming." she told him softly, before kissing his lips very lightly.

Dimitri nodded to her. "thank you. By the way. Does this mean I'm no longer vampire strong?" he asked, feeling the weird sensation of his beating heart.

Anya smiled. "I like cuddling...." she said absentmindedly.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:18 am

"I'm glad you asked." he murmured back.

"No, you still possess the skills you are just.. More living than dead." she murmured.

Brandon nodded and pulled her closer.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:27 am

Anya smiled as he held her closer. This was perfect. This was where she felt safe. But that feeling didn’t last. The glass of their window shattered, at the hotel room was flooded with vampires and guardian creatures. Anya was pulled from her Brendan, and held protectively away from him as a line of guardians separated them.
“Brendan!” She screamed to him as she was pulled back out of the room. She trashed and twisted in her captors arm, and noticed it be Jeff.
“hello, my love,” he whispered softly in her ear as his hand covered her mouth and nose. Her wild thrashing slowed as she lost oxygen. Her gaze met Brendan’s one last time before she fell limp in Jeff’s arms.
The line of guardians made no move to attack Brendan, but stood their as a shield from letting him get to his girl. She was carried off into a car heading for who knows where. Someplace far from her love and her friends.

Zoe pulled away from Fred at the sound of her friend’s screams. “That’s not good…” she tore out of the room, keeping the door open behind her and ran into Brendan and anya’s. She came in to see the line of guardians standing in their way. A few growled at her, and she tensed and shifted down, ready to fight. But none of them came at her.

Dimitri nodded to her and looked upat the scream. "That would be Anya...." He tookd her hand and ran off. The got to the room and saw ANya's friend there. And a shit load of guardians.
"This is so very not good...."
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Gigi snuck in with the force of guardians, easily blending in and slipping his kitten form into Anya's pocket. He shook with rage and began to hatch a plan, he may have been Anya's guardian but he still held a link with Brendan.
He had to fix this.
He concealed himself from Jeff and nuzzled Anya, he had to act fast.

Brendan yelled and just fell back helplessly, he couldn't do anything. His hands shook and he just sat on his knees, he couldn't get her. He was too late. He was too weak.

Fred entered the room with his hackles raised, his teeth began to sharpen. His ears were pointed and his wings were beginning to grow, they pushed at his shirt.
He was getting a bit too worked up.

Andrea whipped out two katanas and began to swirl them, eliciting warning growls that she promptly ignored.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Jeff held Anya's body as the car drove, keeping her close to him. He wouldn’t kill her. Oh no. he would do something much, much worse. He stroked back her hair gently as they drove.
It wasn't long until they arrived at Jeff's personal mansion. He got out of the car and passed anya to a vampire under his command. "Tie her up in my room. Keep a few guardian guards in there to watch her. Make sure to call me when she wakes up, got it?" the other nodded and started walking off to follow the commands. Jeff grinned widely as he thought of his plan. This would work all too perfectly.

~
A few hours later he was called up. The girl had started to wake. He got up from the squishy chair he was sitting in and started up into the room where the girl was tied down. The vampires must have thought it would be amusing to tie her to the bed, because that’s where she was laying. Jeff chuckled and patted the vampires shoulder as he dismissed him.
Anya looked over at him, tears in her eyes. "Why?" was the only thing she said to him.
"Because you are causing trouble." he shrugged as sat on teh bed next to her. He brushed her dark red hair away from her neck and she flinched from his touch. "Don’t worry. I'll fix that." He leaned down and bit into her neck and drank from her. She tried to thrash and whimpered. his bite was harsh and painful, unlike Brendan’s.
"St-stop--" she pleaded to him as he continued to drain her. "....stop...." her vision blurred as he took more and more. He pulled away from her and slit his palm. he tiled her head back and forced his own blood into her system. She knew what was happening. Another blood oath. She tried to prevent swallowing the blood, but there was too much.
"Problem solved." he grinned down to her as he pulled his hand away. She cried and tried to look away from him. She didn’t want to be here. She didn’t want this hell.

Zoe threw herself at the line of guardians, a storm of fur and dust picking up. They all underestimated her, which she used to her advantage.

Dimitri fought alongside the wolf girl, his own blade drawn. Guardians came at him and he did his best to fight them back. He dodged the many blows that came; only a few hit him. Though, within minutes his shirt, pants and skin where littered with shallow cuts.

momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Brandon looked up, something snapped inside him. He threw himself at the guardians and soon he was drenched in blood, he made himself a path through their seemingly impenetrable forces.
One goal.
One thought.
Nothing would stand in his way.

Fred fought carefully although his shirt had torn and his wings were spread, he grimaced over his sharpened teeth at the sight he must be.

Andrea kicked and leaped and stabbed in extreme accuracy.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:49 pm

The guradians disperced quickly from the fight at hand and disapeared. Dimitri stood there, his clothing destroyed. "Brendan....you cant just go after her alone...you wont make it." he said logically, flicking a few specks of blood off his skin. "Jeff wont hurt her until you are there. He is just using her as bait."

Zoe sat on teh ground and panted slightly. Blood was seeping through her fur and she had a few nasty cuts. She didnt even bother to de-morph as she layed on the ground.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Andrea walked over to Zoe, being descreet, and placed her hands on Zoe's muzzle. With an intake of breath Andrea healed her and stepped back into the shadows.

Fred braced his panting, half morphed, bleeding body against a wall. Halfway through the battle he lost himself, he lost count of who he had attacked and how many he killed.
All he felt now was pain a remorse.

Brendan shook, his eye twitched and the familiar sensation of loneliness and insanity tempted him to shut his emotions off.
"He could.. Hurt her.. She.. So delicate.. Gigi..." he muttered.

Gigi cuddled Anya's body, carefully slipping from her pocket and growing into a normal cat's size. He let her know that he was there.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Zoe sneezed when she was healed then crawled over to brendan. She put her head on his foot and looked up at him.
"She'll be fine." She told him softly and sighed. yes, she was being nice to the vampire that she disliked.

Dimiri went over to andrea and pulled her into his arms. "Are you ok?" he asked her softly, hodling her close. Watching this, he was now scared that he would lose her.

Jeff had left Anya once he had forced her into a blood oath. When Gigi had curled against her, anya relaxed. "Gigi....he...i....i'm a slave again...." she cried softly.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Brendan held his head and muttered things. Blood tears dripped down his cheeks, he hurt everywhere but it wasn't from the fight, it was from her.

Andrea pushed him away and bit her lip. "I'm fine, you shouldn't be so easy to care for someone." she advised.
She couldn't care for anyone, she shouldn't by principle.

"There are always ways to break a curse, be it a kiss or a spell, there are also ways things could be worse." Gigi murmured, he was searching his brain for everything he knew about blood oaths.

Fred glanced at Zoe and looked away, just a little hurt.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Zoe nudged his leg and looked up at him. "I promise you she will be fine." she go up and walked over to Fred. Still to lazy to shift back, she sa next to him and licked his face.
"How ya doin?" she asked him softly.

Dimitri noddd. "just wanted to make sure you were alright. I was the one who dragged you into this." he muttered softly.

Anya nodded and held Gigi. "you can't get caught...alright? Please...." she couldn't handle this alone. She wondered if she still had her connection with Brendan.
Hey, Brendan....can you hear me?

Last edited by momo13 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Fred winced as his wings were slowly retracting. "Not to well.. This shirt will never be the same..."

Andrea looked away sadly. "It's just another mess.... I will be solved one way or another, sooner or later."

Brendan's eye twitched.
Anya? ANYA IS THAT YOU?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Zoe frowned and licked his face again. She put her head in his lap. "Im sorry. she apologized and cuddled against him.

Dimitri nodded and walked over to a...wide eyed Brendan. Something had happened. He stayed silent. Maybe Gigi had gotten a hold of him or something.

Anya nearly sat up, but managed to keep laying.
yes!! Yes it is me, Brendan. I am...I'm safe. For now at least. He isn't going to kill me, I know that. she decided to keep the blood oath from him. He didn't need to worry about that.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Fred sighed and pet her fuzzy head. "It's not your fault."

Andrea leaned aqgainst the wall and winced, he didn't have to know that she was hurt. Sure he'd smell the blood but she could heal herself in a moment, she just needed to charge.

Brandon's face changed to relaxed then to angry. DID HE HURT YOU? Is Gigi there? Are you okay,my love?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Zoe grinned up to him. "I feel really lazy right now....to lazy to actually shift back. she told him softly, explaining why she was still in her wolf form. She almost smiled when he started petting her.

Anya sighed softly. gigi is here with me. And I am...fine. she smiled over his first question. No need to make him angerier than he already was. She petted Gigi gently and hugged the cat close. I miss you though....
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Fred shrugged and pulled her into his lap cuddling her wolf form as if she was a Teddy bear.

Andrea slid down the wall and took some deep breaths to energize faster. She couldn't afford to waste anymore time, dimitri would defiantly be able to smell the blood as would everyone else in the room.

I will save you. Believe in me. He cut the link and spun on his heel, he had a plan.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Zoe smiled when she was pulled into his lap. She finally shifted and snuggled against him. Her white dress had a few tears and rips in it. "damn. This was my only dress..." she sighed, but then shrugged, not caring.

Anya felt his end go silent after what he said. She hugged Gigi closer. "he cut off my connection with him...I...I want to try to...but what If...and..." it wouldn't be safe to contact him yet. He might be doing something were he couldn't need another voice in his mind.
"Anya!" Jeff's voice called to her. She winced and held the black cat. "Come here, girl." she unwillingly got off the bed, let go of Gigi and walked do the door. She opened it to see two guardians. Two very large guardians. She slipped past them and went downstairs to Jeff.
"What?" she demanded.
"Your boyfriend will be coming to get you soon. And instead of killing you once he gets here, I've decided to let you live. But for a price. You have to tell him that you don't love him, and chose me over him. That you love me, got it? That is an order. And no contacting him or giving any signals to him or his friends." the girl stood their with tears in her eyes.
"you can't....I can't...."
"oh, but you will." he smirked to her.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Fred grinned. "It fits you better this way."

Gigi's ears went flat, he was getting much better at slipping into people's pockets. He was SOO telling Brendan.

Andrea took a breath, she needed help. "Dimitri.." she murmured.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Zoe smiled and kissed him. "really?" she asked against his lips. Even after everything that happened today, she still had a reason to smile. She still had Fred.

Dimitri heard Andreas soft call and left to look for her. "Andrea?" he called.

Anya shook her head again. "I can't do that to him..." Jeff was on his feet in seconds his hand at her throat.
"you can and will. And if he doesn't believe you, or if was warned ahead of time somehow; I will kill you. In front of him. And make him watch as the guardians tear apart your oh so fragile body."
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:51 pm

"Yuppers my dear." he said with a bright, almost comical smile.

"Help please." she asked quietly.

Start crying now, then run up to the bed a cry there for a bit. Everything will be fine.
Gigi began to hatch his plan, being magic helps.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Zoe cuddled close to him. "I'm am so very glad I listened to throat damn cat....where would I be without him right now? Alone and mostlikely very bitchy." she wrapped her arms around him and just inhaled his sent. She loved being in his lap and being close to him.

Dimitri wrapped his arms around her. "what do you need?" he asked softly.

Anya was already crying so that wasnt hard. She pushed away from Jeff and just ran back up to the room. She flopped down onto the bed and hugged a pillow as she cried.
"you-you can't warn him, g-gigi." she cried softly. "Jeff will know...and kill me."
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:16 pm

"You? Bitchy? Not possible!" he exclaimed, how could she be bitchy?

Andrea looked at him with a little smile. "You. Alone. Ever hears of a succubus? I'm kinda like one, all healer nymphs are, but only when we are hurt..."

Gigi nuzzled her. "No worries sweet, no worries.."

Brandon stopped pacing the bloody and ripped up room. "I got it Gigi. Everyone we are going on a field trip." he said, an almost insane group on his face.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Zoe laughed lightly. "I tend to be bitchy to those i dont get along well with. I dont get along with Brendan much." She kissed his cheek and just relaxed in his arms. She heard what Brendan said and just raised her eyes.
"What death trap is he leading us to now?"

"Heard of them...." Dimitri said softly, almost weary.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Fred nuzzled her cheek and laughed. "Aren't we all? Plus I bet Brendan is just misunderstood." he said positively.

Brandon paced for a moment before explaining. "We are going to go to Jeff's house."

"It means that if I am hurt I need to take a small amount of energy from another, usually by intimate means.. In other words; let's find a room and do the nasty." she explained. She held her bleeding side and winced. "If I was pregnant before I'm defenatly not now."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next