Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The serials  - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The serials  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The serials  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The serials  - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The serials  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The serials  - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The serials  - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The serials  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The serials  - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The serials

2 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The serials  - Page 9 Empty Re: The serials

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:39 am

(its Charlie LOL)

Charlie attempted a smile when he figure out he was being rescued, but it didn't last long, as his stomach gave way and he threw up on himself.
Liza sighed, as she followed Valkyrie away from the building.

Topher looked for agents, their were none, "Get on my back," he told Aegeon. Once on his back, Topher ran, straight through the wall, and then through a hallway and another wall. They were in a lab with a surprised original and a hurting Wynn.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:49 am

( goodness me I'm sorry)

Valkyrie ran, as far as she could carrying a person, away from the place before she fell to her knees and set Charlie down on the grass. " I'm so sorry, I am so so so sorry." she said as she gasp for breath.

Aegeon hopped off Tophers back and his arm changed into a gun, " run you little bastard run." he said his voice just boiling with rage. The techies that where left scattered like a bunch of mice the original looking around like he didn't know what to do.

Wynn jolted out of her state of uncontiousness again and screamed tears coming hot and fierce as the pain increased ten fold. She started tugging at the arm restraints weakly, she had no strength, was bleeding in multiple places including huge gouges from her wings, had two shattered wings, and had become over experimented on. She looked up one of her eyes bloodshot and swollen and half smiled. It was Aegeon and Topher. They had come and much sooner than she could have hoped for.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:56 am

Topher ripped through the restraints, and grabbed Wynn off the table. He put her in his arms bridal style, "Sorry if this hurts," he said. He waited for Aegeon, to get on his back, but he figured he would try to finish off the original first.

Liza ran her hand through Charlie's hair. He was still crying, "Its okay Charlie."
Charlie coughed up a mixture of blood, and throw up, but he choked out, "Not your fault."
Charlie quieted down, his crying was muffled, and every now and then he would moan in pain.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:02 am

Aegeon shot at the original missing where he mention to hit him but hitting his foot as the original ran out. He sighed and hopped on Tophers back.

Wynn whimpered in pain she hated how weak she was but just wanted to be out of the horrid place. She told herself to suck up the pain like she always did no matter how much it hurt. She had to stay strong.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:07 am

Topher ran out the way they came and continued running till they found Charlie, Liza, and Valkyrie. He did like Aegeon's ruthlessness though, they would make quite the team.
He set Wynn on the ground, and let Aegeon get off his back.

"How's Charlie?" Topher asked, knowing it was a stupid question. Charlie was in bad shape. But at least both he and Wynn were conscious.
Liza would have glared at him, but she was to busy running her hand through Charlie's hair wet, bloody, and sweaty, petting his head, trying to calm him down. He was very childlike in instances like these.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:17 am

Aegeon hopped off his back and went to see charlie who looked so much worse than Wynn did. " hey buddy, you're ganna be all right, we just gatta get you home." he said patting Charlie on the shoulder.

Valkyrie sat in the grass feeling as if she could only run fast then she would have gotten to Charlie before he was so messed up.

Wynn laid on the grass although she didn't look as bad as Charlie the experiments where mixing in her blood and it started to turn parts of her skin different colours. She tried to sit up but got dizzy and fell back to the ground. She didn't care that everyone was caring for Charlie she wanted them to have all their attention on him, she just needed rest and then she could get up and move.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:28 am

Charlie coughed up more blood, and throw up, he shook his head. He knew by how angry the techies were that Wynn would be in worse shape. It was just like Charlie to be worried about everyone but himself.
Liza would have mentioned to Charlie the twelve guys he killed. But that would have upset him, and he would start to cry even more. She knew he hated killing but for Charlie twelve men even if they were newbies was a bit accomplishment.

Topher knelt beside Wynn, "Think you can handle a little more travel?" he asked, pushing her hair out of her face. "You'll be okay, you always are." he told her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:40 am

Wynn struggled to sit up but managed to, " yes I think I can." she said her voice weak but she held back the screams and whimpers of pain. She wanted to see how Charlie was. " buddie you ok?" she asked as loud as she could which was a little past a whisper. The cringed as one of her twisted wings touched the ground but didn't let any of the pain show on her face she had gotten good at that.

Valkyrie looked at Wynn and smiled, both of them look horrible. She should have ran faster. " I'm so sorry I couldn't get there faster. It's my fault, I'm so sorry." she said hanging her head as she squeezed Charlie's hand a tiny bit not enought to hurt in the least bit.

Aegeon sat in the grass cursing himself for missing the original. " guys we better hurry, I kind of shot an original in the foot and may or may not have blasted it off. I think they won't be to happy about that. Sorry to rush you Charlie, wynn, but it may be the difference between getting caught again and being safe in our house." he said sheepishly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:47 am

Charlie nodded then shook his head, "Can't... stay... long." he was taking deep breaths between each word.
"They know where we live." Liza agreed, "He killed twelve of the newbies."
Topher smiled it was only a matter of time before Charlie killed alot of them, he looked at Wynn, "I know you're hurting, don't try to hide it."
Charlie cried even harder, hiccuping and trying to catch his breath at the same time. He felt horrible about killing the men.
Topher then looked at Valkyrie, "If you wont let me blame myself, then I'm not letting you blame yourself."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:54 am

Valkyrie looked at him, " it's not your fault but it is my fault because I can't run fast, and the only way you knew where they where was because of me so you had to go my pace which is slow. " she reasoned.

Wynn shook her head, if they knew how much pain she was in they would want to just leave her in the woods. She held her arm, the sight of most of the injections, and attempted to stand up. She needed to be strong or they wouldn't be able to find a home and heal. If that didn't happen then everything would be lost, they would all be dead.

Aegeon stood up worried as he scanned the trees his eye turning to a tracking and scouting eye. he loved being robotic it helped in so many small things. He looked around again, it was clear up to thirty yards around, not much for an original.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:59 am

"If I wasn't captured in the first place none of this would have happened at all," he argued.
Charlie sat up, but only spoke after he threw up. The catnip was more than they normally gave him. "Both... of you.... shut... up... If... you blame... yourselves... again... I'll maul... both,,, of you!" he threatened. It was slow in coming out, but it did, and even though the yell was barely a whisper, and Charlie was practically black and blue, he still meant it.
Liza looked at Wynn, "Lie down, Wynn. It's okay."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:06 am

Wynn shook her head slowly and wobbled as she stood on her feet. She looked around and sighed in relief when she didn't see any originals coming. Wynn bit her lip as hard as she could when a sharp pain came, and stayed, she collapsed into a sitting position again and didn't try and stand up again. She wasn't going to be totally helpless, not the last time she had been helpless no one had came to her aide, she had to be the one who would help those types of people not be helpless. She sat in the grass and not her lip harder everytime pain came upon her, soon her lip was bleeding.

Valkyrie opened her mouth as if to protest but shut it almost as soon as she opened it. " sorry," was all she said before getting up, " I'm going to see if they are coming, they can't get me I'll be fine," she as she walked into the woods before she melted into the shadows.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:09 am

Liza let Charlie lean against her. He was still a little kid. He was still the little kid in all their eyes. He was the little curious kid, who was very naive, and didn't deserve to be here.
Topher looked at Wynn, and began to examine her wings. He might be able to fix them.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:23 am

Wynn winced everytime Topher touched her wings she could just feel the bone fragments moving around, " they tested this bone healing thing on me, from what I heard, and it shattered almost all my wing bones, that's where they injected it." she said with a sharp huff of breath at the end. " it can heal I think."
Valkyrie wondered around as a shadow for a wile happy to be able to use this form of her abilities. She almost never got to and it was always hard when people where around.
Aegeon scanned the perimeter again before he went to sit by Liza and Charlie. " well went we get you to a new house you will be better. No worries." he said wishing he could transfer some of his ability to him, his ability to heal himself would be perfect if e could transfer it but alas he can't.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:31 am

Charlie attempted a small nod. Breathing hurt he was certain he had more than a few cracked ribs. But what hurt worst was his arm. Charlie's eyes then changed from normal to canine. But he didn't panic. Stuff like this always happened. But only seeing in black and white was a annoying.
Topher had a hunch on how he could fix her wings. But decided to not do it it would cause more pain than it was worth.
Liza said, "I can scout around for a house, that's vacant."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Wynn nodded, " go after Valkyrie, she's upset and needs something to do," she said nodding to Liza, " we need somewhere for Charlie to heal. He needs to be in a bed and cared for." wynn said weakly looking at Charlie with sad eyes. The experiments failed on her and that why he was so beat up. She knew not to blame it on herself but couldn't help feeling guilty, but she was amazing at hiding her emotions and thats what she did. She hid behind a fake face and pushed the pain out of her mind. She hurt so bad but Charlie was worse. A second or so later her neck began to hurt badly and her throat felt as if it was closing up. Her eyes rolled back and she fell into the grass choking out breath after breath. She convulsed twice before she body stopped moving and her eyes rolled back to normal. Her breathing didn't get better but her seizures had stopped.

Valkyrie moved around fast the shadows aiding her in fast movements. She watched the trees and looked for originals. She saw nothing but a few birds and bugs. Nothing, nothing at all. Valkyrie thanked her ability to be the shadows as she walked unseen and unheard through the forest, even if no one was there a Serial couldn't let their guard down, it was a fact and a law of their survival.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Liza took off after Valkyrie. Searching for a house that was vacant for a while, and she looked for Valkyrie. Separating while wise, was not good. Topher and Valkyrie came for a reason, and if they came to get togehter their was a reason.

Topher watched Liza leave, than was in shock as Wynn had a seizure. He sat on the ground next to Wynn, "Stop trying to hide it." His tone was sincere, but full of warning. She would kill herself if she kept this up.

Charlie was now laying on the ground again. He closed his eyes, he had a concussion. He knew he needed to stay awake, but it was really hard. His arm still hurt, as did his shin, and his ribs. He shuddered thinking about the shark tattoo that would go their if he was captured again.
He opened his eyes, still a black and white world.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Wynn coughed and looked at Charlie, " He needs..., " She had to stop as a fit of coughs over came her, "Charlie, help him... He needs.. it more than I do. I've.. had much worse." She told Topher weakly pushing him away from her. No one could do anything for her, she had to wait for the experiments to leave her body or form themselves to her cells. That was the bad thing about her, once an experiment was preformed on her and it was successful her body took it in.

Aegeon knelt by Charlie and saw the black and blue spots appearing much clearer than they had been. " hang on buddy," he said his robotic hand clinching into a fist and the metal rubbing on metal created sparks.

Valkyrie heard someone coming and immediatly soaked back into the trees shadows. She wasn't going to take any chances, if it was a friend they could find her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Topher watched her, "You still need rest." He wasn't going to let her try and smile through this. He wasn't going to be fooled.
Charlie began to cry again, the pain now getting to him. But crying upset his stomach which wasn't reacting well at all to the amount of catnip that had, and he threw up again. He rolled over gripping his stomach, cracks heard as he did, from his ribs, and who knows what other bones.

Liza stepped in the shadows trying to find Valkyrie. She would find her eventually. But how long that took was questionable.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:03 am

Wynn pushed on his shoulder still. " I've had... Much worse now go." she said still trying to get him to take care of Charlie. The baby came first, and Charlie was the baby he needed the attintion.

Valkyrie melted out of the shadows as she saw Liza, " hey how are they doing? Any better?" she asked her sadly hanging her head. She still felt guilty even if Topher was being insistent.

Aegeon patted Charlie on the head and winced as he heard the bones crunching. He couldn't stand that kind of sound, to many memories with that type of sounds.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:18 am

Charlie's freshly tattooed arm hung limply by his side, the Orignal had a tight grip and broke it. Charlie continued to sob, he threw up again. He would be throwing up for a while. The black and white vision left him, but then he got a stronger effect of the catnip. His eyes redialated, and he felt dizzy, things got fuzzy and he saw things that weren't their. For such a small kid he was a given a drug meant for cats, and it effected him badly.
"He's not the only one in need, Wynn." He meant no offense to Charlie. But Topher wasn't going to leave his friend. He sat firmly, she wouldn't be able to move him if she tried.

"Wynn's trying to tell Topher to go check on Charlie saying she doesn't need help. And Charlie is bad. I've never seen him this bad. The amount of broken bones, you can hear them when he moves. And he keeps throwing up. Wynn isn't reacting well to what they did to her, she had a seizure." Liza said, "We gotta find a house."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:46 am

Valkyrie nodded, " can you fallow a shadow? I run faster that way but I'm near impossible to see. I basically an a shadow so if you can great of not well we'll have to walk or something." she said looking at Liza.

Wynn stopped trying to push him away and tried to sit back up again. She put her hands braced on the ground and tried to move, she couldn't feel her legs but that wasn't weird after experiments but she still couldn't feel them she felt under where she had landed and came out with a long sharp rock blood covering most of it. " Topher, I can't feel my legs." she said holding up the rock, a tear trickling down her cheek. " I can't feel my legs Topher," she said again worried and her voice sounding panicked.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:52 am

Topher embraced her, "Sh, just wait it out." He knew it was bad, but it was the best he could do. He looked at Aegeon clueless.
Charlie threw up again, he still cried, he tried to stay on his stomach so he wouldn't choke on his throw up. When he was all broken like this, he looked even smaller than normal.

"I can follow." she said, ready to run.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:05 am

Valkyrie nodded and closed her eyes turning back into her shadow self and running about thirty times fast than she could have usually. She dashed around searching with both her shadow eyes and the shadows to look for a house.
Wynn started crying not holding it back anymore. She was terrified, her worst fear was to not be able to walk and it seemed to be coming true. She wrapped her arms around Topher's neck.
Aegeon cursed his uselessness when he had the perfect way to heal everyone but had no way of doing so. " come on guys hurry," he muttered unde his breath wishing the message to Valkyrie and Liza would reach them. Things seeme to be getting worse.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:16 am

Liza easily followed her, keeping an eye open for anything. Even though Valkyrie was fast with Shadows, it was still slow for Liza, of course everything was slow for her.

Topher hugged her tighter, and wished he could do something. But he couldn't. He wiped a away her tears, "It'll be okay," he tried to comfort. He knew unless she got attention it wouldn't. But he didn't know what to do. Luke was the one who had the comforting words department, Topher made them laugh. But right now he couldn't think of anything.

Charlie was getting tired again, his eyes closing. He fought to stay awake, but it was getting harder. He groaned, more like yelled in excruciating pain before throwing up again. A large bushy wolf tale ripped through his pants, one of the many stages of the animal, wolf in this case, DNA morphing with his own.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:43 am

Aegeon kept his hand on Charlies head he willed himself to try and push his ability into Charlie. He could feel his energy draining but since the healing process would go from inside to outside he couldn't tell if it was working.
Wynn was still in lots of pain but her mind was focused on what she would do if she could never walk again. She had nightmares about this when she wa little but it never really happened like this. A sharp crack was heard and she moaned in pain as she felt her shoulder blades cracking, the experiment that was supposed to heal bones but broke them was spreading and faster than she or anyone else would have guessed, and this wasn't good.
Valkyrie found a large cabin that looks old and run down but would have to work. " yes?" she aske her voice as a shadow sounding more like a cold frozen wind than a humans voice.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next