Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The serials  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The serials  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The serials  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The serials  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The serials  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The serials  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The serials  - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The serials  - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The serials  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The serials

2 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The serials  - Page 6 Empty Re: The serials

Post by Gifty Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:10 am

Valkyrie patted Charlie on the head as she passed to get food not as hungry as she thought. When she came back to the table she sat next to Topher and Wynn.
Aegeon came to the table last carrying two plates, one large one full of the leftovers, and one for him which he had to make for himself adding metal shavings to it, one of the only ways to keep his bones in shape.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:19 am

Charlie had finished his pasta, he ate like the animals did too. Eat fast or get it taken. He then began to reach for the left overs.
"Careful Charlie, we don't want a repeat of last time." Liza said.
"That was when I was way younger before they separated us," he said. They always brought this up when he ate alot. Always, when they were younger before they were all seperated, they were given a huge meal, and a very young Charlie with the appetite of three large animals, although they were cubs, ate to much and ended up being very sick. "I'll be fine."
"Yes, we know. You have a bear, a lion, and a tiger to feed as well as yourself." She laughed.
Charlie's cheeks turned red, she always knew how to make him upset. He could feel a growl forming in his throat, but he just ate more food to make it stop.

Topher removed his hand from his shoulder and continued to eat, "So how did you all find each other again?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:26 am

Wynn turned to Aegeon, " that stupid metal man pissed off, not only luke, but charlie and I. I have to say that he can rub you in the wrong way when he puts metal in your food not knowing other normal, and not half robot, people don't eat metal. Liza was with me, Aegeon was starving and skinny, the stupid kid was about to die of starvation. " she said a small smile on her face as she told the small details of the story.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:30 am

(wait I'm confused... what metal man is that Aegeon...?)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:34 am

( yeah sorry, I thought I put it in Aegeon's profile as his nick name but apparently not... Sorry)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:42 am

(no worries)

Topher nodded, ignoring the fact about Luke, "What about Charlie?"
"He was alone, living as normally as a homeless young teenager can and taking constant trips to the zoo," she answered.
Charlie looked away, he sort of cheated the system for a while. "The were very constant, you can say I lived their." he gave a smirk and continued to eat.
Topher couldn't hold it in, "So you were with Luke before they got him? How was he?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:54 am

Wynn struggled for an answer, " he was happy, enough. You know him though. " she said shrugging her feathers ruffled slightly.

Aegeon looked at his plate, " well isnt this food good, well I think it's amazing I did wonderfully I think yes!" he said happily having just learned how to cook non leathel things for the others it was pretty good.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:05 am

Topher sighed, he was hoping for a better answer. But he did know Luke. He did know Luke was probably putting on a happy face, but truly upset that he wasn't with his best friend.

Charlie had sucessfuly finished the left overs by himself, "I approve."
Liza laughed, "When do you not approve of food."
Charlie darkened, "When a bear is given dog kibble."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:30 am

Aegeon laughed, " or metal," he said smiling almost smugly.

Wynn looked down, she knew Luke wasn't happy before the agents had gotten him, but she wasn't going to tell Topher his best friend that. He didn't need to know that right after the horrible information. She ate tw pasta in silence sitting on the edge of her chair her wings slightly tucked so the could fit on the chair, it was her only problem with eating sitting in a chair with a back.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Charlie knew better than to let it get to him. So he let the comment go over his head. He took his plates and set them in the sink.
"Wynn, tell me the truth about Luke," Topher said, he needed to know. He knew pressing this subject might end badly. But Luke was his brother.
Liza shook her head at Topher then looked at Wynn.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Wynn glanced at Liza and left the table silently a shiver running down her spine. " I'll be back," she said in a hushed voice and left her wings spreading to their full length when she got outside. She glanced at the house and took off into the sky, she hated doing this to Topher but she did not want to be the one to tell him about Luke.

Aegeon left the table cramming food in his mouth as he left.

Valkyrie looked at Liza, " was something wrong with him? " she asked her voice wavering. When She had meet Luke the first time he had been nice to her not looking at her like she was weird because of the ever shifting marking on her. That was one of the nicest things anyone had done for her and she would never forget it.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Liza shook her head, "Wynn should tell you," she got up and left.
Soon the only people in the kitchen were Charlie, Topher, and Valkyrie.
Topher looked at Valkyrie, "I deserve to know. He was my..." he glanced at Charlie knowing the kid probably already figured it out, "He was my brother, my twin, I deserve to know."
Charlie didn't act as if this surprised him, he had figured it out, in fact it made the most sense, he couldn't tell them apart when he was younger, the argument they had before separating, the first time.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Valkyrie nodded, " yeah I know." she said nodding slower than she had been.

Wynn returned ten minutes later her hair windblown and a look of grief on her face. " he died looking for someone or something. He didn't tell any of us what it was so I don't know. All he told us was that he had to do it alone and it was in the government buildings." she said solomly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Topher's eyebrow raised, then he silently started cursing at his brother. He had a vague idea of what he was going to get. But he knew Topher couldn't do it without him. that's how they worked, if they were stealing something, or trying to escape. Luke turned everything off, Topher got out, and then released his brother. "Thanks for telling me. It means a lot." He wanted to add she wouldn't understand but stopped himself.
Charlie watched Topher's expression.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Wynn nodded and went into her room closing the door behind herself.

Valkyrie turned to Topher, " you're thinking about it but blocking me. " she told him an eyebrow raised and a hand on her hip. No one besides one of the lab people had been able to blocker from a thought. This bothered her a lot.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:02 pm

"It's nothing really. Just a brother thing," he insisted then left the room.
Charlie looked at Valkyrie, "You know it's more than that right?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:08 am

Valkyrie, " Yeah of corse, just like how I know you really, really want to know what it is." she said to him winking. Valkyrie knew that it was so much more than a brotherly thing, it was a whole worldly thing.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:14 am

Charlie shrugged, "I'm fifteen, and curious. Not to mention bears are just naturally curious."
He began to walk out, "If Topher wont tell us, he probably will, and not telling us now is his way of thinking he is protecting us."
Charlie actually was a smarter than most kids his age, it came from just observing things, he didn't speak like a normal teen. He went upstairs, and knocked on Wynn's door, "You okay?" he asked.
Topher was not in the house, he had gone for a run. He knew he would have to tell them all eventually. But he didn't want to, he wondered if it would be easier if someone else would just tel them all.
Liza was watching the news, just in case, all six of them together this couldn't be good.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:26 am

Wynn stood up and opened the door, " Sure," she said to him smiling. No matter what Charlie did she was always the one trying to protect him from the outside world and the bad things that happened there. Wynn knew he was smart but she couldn't help the fact of his age and innocence.
Valkyrie joined Liza watching the news. " Anything about us on there? It may be, we where close." valkyrie asked as she ran a finger down her left markings on her leg.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:33 am

Charlie gave her a doubtful look, "I know you miss him," he said.

"Another story about Luke, and how many people he supposedly murdered." she said, "And that all of us are relocating so security is being stepped up even more." She sighed, she wasn't mad about the security it was about Luke. "If Luke killed anyone than I'm a turtle."

Topher continued to run, till he found a stream. He followed it a ways before turning back. He had run alot today, but alot of things had happened.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:50 am

Valkyrie nodded, " I don't think he has even squashed a spider. He couldn't and wouldn't kill anyone," she agreed with Liza on the doubt, " but the humans are so paranoid I don't think they would even stop to investigate, just make up things so it sounds more reasonable. Topher wants revenge thats one of the reasons we came here specifically. "
Wynn half smiled and nodded, " yeah but the agents are coming, they are sending out the original agents, The ones from the beginning. you remember them. " she said shivering slightly. She really wanted to leave and just fly for hours but the agents where going to be coming, they needed everyone home. She was already anxious for Topher's return.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:57 am

Charlie remembered the pain they caused him. He was like seven and they saw him as a huge threat. Animal tranquilizers on a little kid, caused alot more pain than one would think. "I've never forgotten them."

As Topher ran back he heard a twig snap and turned around, "I thought you were killed." The guy said.
Topher vaguely knew the voice. Before he could do anything, his vision went black and he fell passing out.

"They wouldn't. Any reason to kill is is good enough. I do miss Luke though, he was like the second half to Topher. I don't know, it's like they kept each other balanced." Liza said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:19 am

Valkyrie shot straight up from the sofa. " Damn all mighty the bastards got topher. " she said running out the door her markings already stripping off of her skin and waving into the air, they turned into feelers for her forming a circle around her as she raced through the woods. She knew exactly where Topher was before his thoughts left and she was heading towards that place as fast as she could go. which was fast seeing as she also had the power of shadows aiding her.

Wynn heard the door slam and pushed Charlie out of the way to go see what happened. " Wheres Valkyrie? Is Topher back yet? " She asked looking at the door and then to Liza.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:24 am

Liza was out the door she yelled something, but it wasn't heard till she was almost matched up with Valkyrie. "Topher was captured on his jog."
Charlie roared, it was very powerful and didn't match his body or size at all. He knew he should stay, he would be uncontrollable if he left and went to find Topher.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:32 am

Wynn spread her wings, running wasn't her stron suit, she could servay from the air. it was also harder for the agents to get her, harder not impossible. She took to the air and flew hard and fast, she could fly faster than anyone could run.
Valkyrie ran faster not caring about the pain she could feel from her legs and her tendrils.

Aegeon ran after them thanking the people for his abilities for once. He could run as fast as Wynn could fly, which was fast.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:48 am

Liza wish she knew where they had captured Topher so she could go on ahead. But she had to follow going much slower than she liked.
Charlie stayed behind. Just in case. He was curious however. But he knew if he went out their, with how mad he was he wouldn't be able to control his human or animal forms.
Topher was carried away, to where it was unsure. What they were going to do with was also unsure. They wouldn't kill him not yet, they had to a weave a story and to do that they figured they could "catch" him on video killing someone.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum