Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The serials  - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The serials  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The serials  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The serials  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The serials  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The serials  - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The serials  - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The serials  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The serials  - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The serials

2 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The serials  - Page 8 Empty Re: The serials

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:11 am

Valkyrie shook her head, " he needs to be awake or dreaming, I need thoughts black outs won't slow thought to take place. I need that. It's the weakness of my abilities I need the person to be thinking and sedatives don't allow that." she said hangin her head. She was disappointed in herself, she should have known to hide that better, hide it better from the agents.

Aegeon sat down leaning against a tree. " well this all sucks but they have to wake up sometime unless the originals are doing the usual to them. If so I don't know if they will allow Wynn to wake up but charlie maybe, hopefully, the poor guy will wake up and let us get to him. They're bound to take them to the same place." he said looking at his hands. He felt useless. In a fight he was handy to have on your team, his bones where nearly I destructible and he was half robot, but when it came to tracking he wasn't good. He was like a dead, useless weight.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:18 am

"They'll let Charlie wake up, if originals took him. They liked to see him cry." Liza said spite in her voice. Charlie was like a little brother to her, he was like that for all of them.
Topher frowned, "This was my fault. All because I had to go and..." he couldn't say it. He wanted to, but he couldn't. He just couldn't say he needed to mourn the death of his brother.

The side of Charlie's face was covered in blood, from where he hit the table, right above his eyebrow.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:28 am

Valkyrie hit Topher lightly, " don't say that! We understand and it's the agents fault not anyone else's. I can find charlie when he wakes up and we will get them all out." she said determinedly a glint of revenge in her eyes.

The lab people set to work as if none of the many years passed. They picked up the test they had been trying on her when they all had escaped. Before she escaped with the others she was strapped down to tables like this and tested on, she was their lab rat mainly because she was the one who never gave up and never died from the experiments. Wynn wasn't one of those types of people who would give up even if it was the easy way out even if it mention they would stop experiments on her because she was dead. No, that wasn't how she worked.

Aegeon nodded in agreement with what Valkyrie said, " i'll help so I don't feel useless. Just tell me what you need help with and i will help." he said nodding again.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:42 am

Topher became unhinged, "No, it's my fault. Separating from him in the first place. Its my fault. I wouldn't have been captured if I didn't have to mourn his death. He wouldn't have died if I didn't convince him we needed to separate. Look how it turned out. He's dead, and Wynn and Charlie are captured. God, I'm the worst. All because I had to mourn my twin's death," he said.
Liza was listening but her mouth dropped at the last part.

Two of the originals came in. One with tattooing stuff, the other with a syringe full of grey wolf DNA. "Give him the tattoo first. He needs to wake up before I give him the wolf DNA."
They set their supplies down, and pulled Charlie onto the table and strapped him down, leaving his left fore arm out. One said, "Glad we got our punching bag back."
The agent with the tattooing equipment sat next to Charlie and began to work on his left forearm.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:53 am

The lab techies injected three different types of bird DNA into Wynn and her body twitched as her eyes fluttered open, but she was still uncontiouse , and closed again some of her feathers becoming a stark White others remaining black. A techie smiled and went to pick out more DNA. They had gone through so many humans in the past few years they where so happy to have their lab rat back. One of the techies picked up a raideo, " hey number eighteen is back. Who wants experiment day?" he asked into the microphone.

Valkyrie shook her head, " no it wasn't your fault it was the agents and the government and the whole human world for being afraid of us so we can't do anything. I had to have someone with me you volunteered and Luke needed to go a different way. It was just how it worked out. None of it was any of our or your fault. " she said sternly as if to young child.

Aegeon looked at Topher and nodded, " I knew it, I knew y'all where brothers somehow I guessed it!" he said to himself.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:10 am

"I bet you my running earlier, was what lead them to us. This is my fault. You had to have someone, but Luke should have come. But I told him, I did, that he would be fine."

Liza looked at Aegeon, "Its so obvious now. That fight, how their powers weakness, how they look exactly alike."

The needle hit Charlie's skin as the original began to mark up Charlie's body. He was still innocent but it didn't seem as horrible as it did when Charlie was younger. So to make it worse, he decided to make this the biggest tattoo yet, taking up the entire inside of Charlie's left arm. Ironically the strongest and most prominent animal that Charlie was, was the smallest tattoo, the lion on his back. The original smirked, "I bet you he hasn't changed at all."
The one who was holding the serenge smirked, "I bet you're right. After we beat him up a bit, which animal should we inject into him?"
"I've always wanted to see him as a shark."
The thing with Charlie's DNA it reacted oddly with other animals DNA. It molded itself into them. And when it got used to the DNA it stored it away, able to pull it out any time Charlie wished. The one problem the agents had was how to control this for themselves, before Charlie escaped they were working on a way to control Charlie's brain so they could pick and choose what animal they wanted him to be. But he got away.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:22 am

Aegeon nodded, " I know now it's stupid how I never released untill recently." he said shaking his head in annoyance of himself.

Valkyrie shook her head, " because it's what he needed at the time and you and Luke always run no one stops you. It's your thing so just stop blaming it on yourself. Ok?" she asked him with a angry look on her face, he was stubborn, as always.

Four other techies arrived. " I have this senses enhancer experiment that I need testing. You wanna do that? She's got like thirty different birds DNA in her, we should try some new stuff. She should be spread out to different stations. She can survive." one of them said holding up a large needle that had a black liquid in it and looked deadly. The one that was the first to arrive there nodded and the other guy injected her with the black liquid. Another few pulled out more syringes. All of them had some sort of theory they wanted to have tested. Wynn began to come out of her state of uncontousness but a techie injected her with more animal tranquilliser. The more DNA they put in her the more tranquiliser she would need.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:30 am

Charlie woke up and when he realized where he was and what was happening he screamed. The tattoos were painful.
"That's the Charlie we know." The guy who had the DNA said. "I'm sure once we're done some of the others will want to let off some steam from failed experiments you wont mind."
"Charlie, your screaming made me mess up." The tattoo artist said.
Charlie shook his head, and yelled, "No! No!"
But it was no use, the tattoo artist already cut off the skin he had messed up on. Charlie began to cry and groan and and moan out of pain.

Topher just looked at her, "If it weren't for running this wouldn't have happened." He wasn't going to let this up. He knew it was easier to blame him. He knew he should be blamed this incident alone was most definitely his fault.

Liza looked back at Topher, "None of us ever questioned it, except maybe Charlie because he couldn't ever tell them apart."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:46 am

Valkyrie punched him and stopped before she could say anything. " Charlie," was all she said before taking off into the woods. She ran faster than she thought she could as she found his trail of though. Her head exploded in the same pain as Charlie was going though, a new tattoo was forming on his mind and it wasn't pretty. He wasn't ready for a tattoo and the artist wasn't doing a good job with it. She held her head as she ran through the woods towards the headquarters.

The six techies there with experiments where waiting for Wynn to do something that showed their theories had worked. The first one to show was one of the last ones injected, an experiment that I it worked would help heal bones. Wynn's wings began to crunch and crackle, not a good sign, as the bones broke into smaller pieces rather than fix the bones. And just like in the old days the other experiments started showing their effects. One of the experiments that worked was the heightening of senses, her ears grew a small bit and her body twitched as if fixing something, another was one that made the person injected with it able to breath underwater and out of water, gills grew on Wynn's neck and she gasped for breath a few times before regaining use of her lungs. The others all failed. One which was supposed to give one control of that persons body only made Wynn twitch and her expressions change. Another was mention to yield the injected person of all their energy giving it to whomever took their blood, all it did to the techie was made him wash out his mouth.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:07 am

Liza took off after Valkyrie, following her.

Topher frowned, this was his fault.

Charlie's arm was bleeding, and he couldn't move. The original just kept up his work. Slowly and through much pain on Charlie's end the wolf began to form, it did indeed take up the entire inside of his arm. "Please!" Charlie begged, "Stop!"
The original just gave a wicked grin and continued his work.
The other original was growing bored. He knew that tattoos took time, and with one this size it would take longer, but he was bored.
He then knew how he would have fun. He pulled catnip out of his pocket. Charlie smelled it immediately and his eyes dilated, catnip for him was liking doing drugs, any kind. It was bad. He waved it in front of Charlie's nose. Charlie wanted it, his lion and tiger instincts taking over. But he knew if he ate it, he would be sick for a weak. he tried to ignore the smell. But ignoring the spell made him focus on the pain which was horrible.
He yelled, he wondered if he was this bad when he was younger, and he knew it must have been.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:11 am

(i love this chat 8D )
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:16 am

Valkyrie knew everything they where doing to him and she ran faster, she had to they where torturing him. She couldn't bare to watch it bit she had no choice, the tattoo's where screaming it and tugging it into her mind. Valkyrie let out a small moan in pain as she felt the tugging of sensations that where going on in Charlie's mind.

The techies who had failed came to see if they had finished with charlie, all of them where pissed off. To them the only thing that had changed over the past few years where the rooms and layouts. The lab was in a completely different place from where it had been and the room where Charlie was, was not next to the lab like it had been, it was now on the main floor and on the opposite side of the main building. Wynn was still knocked out but she was struggling against the drugs. The experiments always weakened the sedatives and now they where very weak and she was fighting.

Aegeon looked at Topher, " come on man," he said before taking off going to catch up with the others.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:18 am

( i do to! It only got past the third page on a different sight.. I was sad.. So I took it here and it is much farther and much more exciting than where it was heading on the original one..)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:28 am

Topher ran to catch up, which was easy. He didn't want to think about what they were doing to Wynn or Charlie. He knew it would be bad.

The original tattooing Charlie was close to being done. "Almost done, Charlie. Then you get the DNA, you ready?"
Charlie screamed, "No!"
The original was getting close to his armpit, working on the last bit of the wolf, the tail. His skin was very sensitive there, And a few times the needle went deep enough to actually make Charlie bleed.
But the artist was finished, and like the other three it would be left in the open, it was detailed and looked like the animal itself just like the other three. But also like the other three getting it was painful. This one matched the pain of the tiger on his foot. "I think I'll have the shark rap around his chest on his ribs.
Charlie began to cry and protest against it. "I think the others want to get out some anger, I'm going to give him the DNA now." The original with the serenge said. He took Charlie's already tender arm, and plunged the needle in to the bend of his elbow. Charlie screamed, he screamed so loud people would have thought it was some kind of alarm. The only other time he screamed this loud was with the lion DNA, that went straight to his heart.
The original who had injected Charlie with the wolf DNA, stuck the catnip in his mouth, and before Charlie could choke it up, he forced him to swallow it.
The effects of the wolf DNA were already taking shape. The DNA storing wouldn't be complete until Charlie changed into the animal the first time. And that could take weeks.
Then Charlie got the effects of the catnip, he got really dizzy, and everything got out of focus.
The originals unstrapped him, and he fell to the floor. They watched him and laughed, they would laugh harder when the others took their frustrations out on him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:33 am

(that's good to know. But what was happening with the other one to make it "less exciting"? You have me curious now.)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:36 am

( at the beginning it was just a series of people getting captured and others rescuing them for three pages... And no one had a weakness so it was like a god modeling chat which I usually boring.. Also lots of the characters where flat and didn't really have many emotions, you get the point.)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:38 am

(ah... i hate those...)

Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:51 am

Valkyrie was almost in tears as Charlie's screams filled her head. She could feel his stomach curtailing and sickening and hers did the same not as bad, but the same. she ran harder and finally they came upon the spot where Charlie was. She stopped and looked around for a door, there was one guarded by newbie agents, it should be easy to get in, getting out would be harder.

Aegeon caught up with Liza and valkyrie just in time to see Valkyrie finding the originals building.

Wynn forced herself to wake up, the lights that would have been a regular Brightness to a regular person but now that she had gotten the injection of the heightened senses it felt like she was staring at a less bright sun by a small degree. Wynn tryed to move her hand to block out the light but couldn't. Suddenly she felt the pain of her shattered wings and gave a long scream, she couldn't hold back the tears as the techie started moving one of the wings around with a sick smile of her face. She left and came back a second later with a blue liquid in a syringe and a large grin on her face, " well just because your senses are already hightened doesn't mean I can't try out this also." the techi said to Wynn as she injected both her wings with the liquid and in seconds the pain took a large turn for the worse and she passed out from the pure White hot searing pain.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:57 am

The door opened and a few angry techies, and originals came. "Charlie, our favorite punching bag." one said, as he gave him a kick.
Charlie began to cry, he was to weak to fight, but he wouldn't fight back anyways.
Their failed experiments made their anger surge and they began to beat up Charlie. All of them at once. Charlie begged for them to stop but they never did.

Liza saw the newbies, "I take 'em out before they know what's hit them, you guys go find Wynn, and Charlie?" she asked seeing if her plan would be approved.
Topher nodded his approval.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:04 am

Valkyrie shook her head, " Charlie first, I can't stand it. It's like the inks times I have to watch him get hurt. We have to get him first, I'll say sorry to Wynn later but Charlie first." she said practically in tears over what they where doing to Charlie.

Aegeon shrugged, " I'll help you. We also gatta plan an escape roughy for them or no one is ever going to make it out of this dump." he pointed out but nodded in agreement.

The techie who injected Wynn with the fluid gave a savage smile and went to find more experimentation things for her to test on number eighteen. She had always hated her much more than all the other serials, she had made her experiments fail, it was all number eighteens fault. That's what the techie thought as she injected her with more of the blue liquid and some other liquid that even she didn't know what it did.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:05 am

( I do also so that's why I left it and took it here Smile )
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:17 am

"I'll get Wynn second, and I'll carry her out." He had done this numerous times. If he was holding a person he could temporarily control their molecular density as well.
"Valkyrie you get Charlie, I'll get the guys in there with him." Liza said. "Aegeon, I think you should help Wynn and Topher. Sound good?"
"Whoever comes with me, should hop on my back as we leave I can get all of us out pretty quickly."

Charlie continued to be beaten to a pulp. He was bleeding now in places he wasn't before. He was bruised. He was crying but still managed to croak out, "Please... stop." But they didn't. They never would let up. Charlie wouldn't beg anymore, after that. He felt more effects of the wolf DNA take place. The catnip made him want to throw up, which he did.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:23 am

Valkyrie nodded, " all right but hurry," she said trying desperately to hold back the tears as she saw what they where doing to Charlie. She wanted to get them out of there and she knew that even if she had no idea what they where edging to Wynn that it wasn't good, since when was anything the did good?

Aegeon nodded in agreement.

Wynn whimpered in her state of uncontiousness the pain seeping into there also. Her body shook and shivered slightly it she couldn't shave to much they had strapped her down to the table very tightly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:27 am

"Valkyrie, as soon as the newbies are down outside, go in okay?" Liza said before taking off, with in seconds the newbie agents were down. She got in, and began taking out the techies, which was easy, and the originals, which wasn't but it was doable. She caught a glance at Charlie he was in bad shape.

Topher looked at Aegeon, "I don't have to wait for them, come on," he said moving to another side of the building.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:35 am

Valkyrie took off inside as soon as the guards where down and got to rigby before her actual self did, she picked him up using her shadows and flicked some techies and a newbie off of their trail to coming at them. She picked him up in her arms using her shadows to attack the bad guys as she ran out.

Aegeon Fallowed Topher quickly and looked around for any agents, newbie or original. He didn't want a confratation with a original Topher and him may be able to take one, but only if they worked together and showed no mercy what so ever. But he didnt want to even think it would resort to that.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:39 am

(its Charlie LOL)

Charlie attempted a smile when he figure out he was being rescued, but it didn't last long, as his stomach gave way and he threw up on himself.
Liza sighed, as she followed Valkyrie away from the building.

Topher looked for agents, their were none, "Get on my back," he told Aegeon. Once on his back, Topher ran, straight through the wall, and then through a hallway and another wall. They were in a lab with a surprised original and a hurting Wynn.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum