Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The serials  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The serials  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The serials  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The serials  - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The serials  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The serials  - Page 13 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The serials  - Page 13 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The serials  - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The serials  - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The serials

2 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The serials  - Page 13 Empty Re: The serials

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:17 am

"They faked his death," Topher said, then he summarized what the letter said, "The Originals have control of his mind and are going to make him one. He wants to escape, he said he wouldn't remember anything, he says hi to Charlie, He wants us to expose the government for what it really is, and he told me to not get my sorry ass killed." He sighed, the picture still in his hand.

Charlie took it, he knew which one was Luke, he could tell immediately, he had spent so much time with the twin.

"What do you mean make him an original?"

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:01 am

Valkyrie laughed, " an original isn't human, they are something more than that. They're not like us though. One has a tattoo and he was there when we came to the rescue. He had a weird thought process and it wasn't like ours or a regular persons. Also they have heightened reflexes and eye sight, this makes their hearing and smell go plumiting down. That's a reason why we could sneak in. Their bones are also stronger and they are much faster than us, probably not Liza, but the rest of us are almost no match at speed." sh explained leaning against the wall in the living room.

Wynn nodded, it made sense, the originals weren't human and neither where they. But the thing about serials where they where all family, the originals where just pain and torture. They didn't seem to have feelings of softness or kindness of any kind. She knew from experience, they didn't think twice about hurting or killing others.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:48 am

Liza nodded, "So Luke, the guy who would never kill unless he had to, is going to become one of the most ruthless people on the planet?"

"No, no he's not. We're going to get him." Topher said, "I will do whatever it takes to get him back."

Charlie shook his head, he looked at the picture even if they got Luke back he would never be the same. He would never be Luke again.

Liza looked at Topher, "If you come across him you'll be in trouble. You'll faulter Topher, I don't think you should go and try to get him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Valkyrie nodded, " I hate to say it but liza's right. I don't think Luke is the old Luke we once knew. I think he has either almost completed the transformation or is an original. " she said shaking her head sadly.

Wynn shook her head, " we all want to over throw this crazy government maybe once we do we can find a way to revers the originals process. I think I know where it would be kept. It may have even been tested on me, who knows." she said standing next to Topher.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:44 pm

"So if he hasn't completed the transformation, you want him to just become an original." Topher said, "No, he can't just become one over night. Something could trigger his memory, even for a short time," he looked at Charlie, who till now had remained silent.

Charlie now had the attention on him, "While its possible, and while I want Luke back to, unless we have a reversal, I don't think its possible."

Topher clenched his fists so hard they began to bleed. He wanted his brother back. He looked at them all wishing he didn't have to have their approval to go get his brother. They were making Luke a ruthless killer, it would have been harder than just doing him or another of the serials. But Luke was powerful, it was obvious why they chose him.

He wanted to just go run and find his brother.

Liza sighed, and leaned up against a wall, "Sorry Topher, but maybe Luke will come later in this whole thing. We are bound to run into him."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Wynn nodded, " Aegeon, you got any plans for us?" she asked him seeing as he was silent and deep in thought. He had always been one of the smartest of the group, even if he didn't like to show it, he was a genius. Wynn had seen his notebook he had kept, it was filled with strategies for various things, complicated math problems, science formulas, stuff for smart people.

Aegeon looked up, " Kind of, but it could be risky, and we would have to use a distraction, a person to use as bait. That could be even more risky if they capture the bait and we fail. " he said recalculating the odds.

valkyrie nodded, " i could be the bait, everyone else gets badly injured when they get captured, they cant injure someone who they need to do stuff for them. May as well be me." she said bravely.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Liza shook her head, "Lets hear the plan first before we decided who will be the bait. Like if we want to get Luke's attention we should send out Charlie, or Topher." She looked at Aegeon.

Topher ungripped his palms, "What's your plan?"

Charlie sat back, and played with the new tattoo on his arm. It hurt still, no amount of healing was going to fix that. But even if it looked like he wasn't paying attention he was.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:09 am

Aegeon shook his head, " well the plan would be to have one or two of us go and draw all the originals away on a wild goose chase even if it's only for ten minutes. We then sneak in and if I am right we can have Valkyrie do shadow mimicks. We would need Liza to run through the place causing as much havock as possible and Topher you could also do that. Wynn I would need you to be our eyes from above, circle the place indoors from near the ceiling. Take out security cameras. But we need to draw the originals away and then when they come back with a captured serial they will want to celebrate but when they come back to a destroyed and overturned government they will go into shock, we attack and take them out, Wynn from the air, the rest of us from the ground some in the back some in the front and hopefully we can get the person who's captured and get them fighting. If that happens we can take them out in about ten minutes. The whole plan can lay from twenty minutes to an hour. All depending on the goose chase." he told them nodding to him self as he set up a run through of it in his mind.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:42 pm

"I'll be the bait," Charlie said, still studying his arm. "I don't mind." But he also knew he was the only logical choice, well to him he seemed to be the only logical choice.

"What about Luke?" Topher asked, "If he's with them we might kill him." And if he wasn't, well that worried Topher alot. That meant going to find his brother.

Liza nodded, "Sounds good, but I don't want you being the bait Charlie."

Charlie looked at her, "Is it because I'm so young, I can handle them Liza."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:14 am

Valkyrie shook her head, " no if you get caught some originals will hold a grudge, they havn't seen me in years. You should stay and overturn the government, you'd be a bigger help there than getting some originals carried away." she said shaking her head. He was young, it worried her, but he also had just escaped them. Some of them wouldn't be to happy. Her hair fell from behind her ears and covered her face as she looked at te floor in thought. She could make shadows and the originals wouldn't know the difference. That would let the goose chase last even longer, she knew how to make this a puzzle.

Wynn looked at Topher, " if Luke is there we will capture him, this could mean injuring him but as log as he's not dead we can turn him back. If he is weakened it will work faster. Sorry but it's true," she said placing a hand on Topher's shoulder and looking at him sympatheticaly, " and if he's not there we will find him and cure him. "
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:33 am

Charlie almost growled, "If the originals hold a grudge let them, they'll be focused on me, not on any of you. I can handle it." he told her. He wasn't one to get mad easily. But people did tend to mis judge him because he was so young and little. He would have been fine if Aegeon hadn't healed him, sure it would take longer but he would have been fine.

Liza shook her head, "No Charlie."

Topher looked at Wynn. He wanted to do something now. He wanted his brother back. "Alright."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:40 am

Wynn half smiled, " gatta go break up the kids, " she said half heartidly cheerfully, " Charlie you are still sick and healing you're coming with the main party, Valkyrie we're counting on you." she said sternly her face hard with the dare for them to argue with her. Folding her arms she shifted we weight to her right leg keeping the expression.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Charlie glared at her. If they wanted him to act like a kid then act like a kid he would. "No," he said it with a force that didn't match his body, it was big and it was definate. They were supposed to be family and they didn't trust him.

Topher shook his head e sat down they were I'm for a ride now. Charlie could be as stubborn as hell. Charlie also wouldn't give up so easily. Both traits he didnt have before being experimented on. In fact if someone knew Charlie before they wouldn't even think he was the same person. They wouldn't even recognize him. The bear DNA was stored to long and he stayed to long as a bear it's effect, well Charlie was no longer blond and tan, with brown eyes. Nope Charlie was now a dark haired fair skinned kid with blue eyes.

Liza shook her head, "Come on Charlie please don't argue.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Wynn looked down at Charlie her eyes burning. " You can either stay here or you can go with Valkyrie, but not alone. You're to much of a risk of loosing alone. Anyway if you are there alone and Luke is there, He'll recognize you faster than he will recognize Valkyrie, he would kill you first, if he still has some memory or us." she told him her arms still crossed.

Valkyrie nodded, she knew Charlie was just going to argue on and on if Wynn hadn't given up now. He was still as stubborn as the last time she had talked with him.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:29 pm

"Oh yeah, because staying by myself turned out real well Wynn. Staying by myself is the reason I got this," he showed her his tattoo. "I'm going, and I'm going to be the bait." He paused, "I wont give him the chance to kill me," Charlie said.

Topher jumped at that, "You've lost you're mind Charlie."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Wynn stayed quiet, if Topher had jumped in it meant that he knew what he was talking about. Arguments where not her thing so she wanted to stay out of this.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:04 pm

Charlie growled this time, and jumped on Topher, who threw him off, and into a wall. "Charlie, forget it!" he yelled. "You're not going!"

Charlie hit the wall with a cracking noise, and the wall broke a little. Charlie fell, and where he fell, there was blood. Charlie lay on the ground a for a bit before twitching.

Liza glared at him, "Way to go Topher." She said running to Charlie to help him up.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:41 am

Aegeon walked out to the room a bit more a screw driver sticking out of his eye from him trying to adjust it and went to see what was wrong.

Valkyrie looked up, " Topher, are you all right?" she asked him realising Charlie may be hurt but she knew Topher. And he almost never lost his temper and took it out on others, besides the originals but they could hardly count. She knew Charlie was bleeding but Topher was dying on te inside she could see it in his eyes.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:45 am

"He wouldn't think twice before killing my brother," he said to her. He directed his attention to Charlie, who had now sat up but was looking a bit wobbly, "You would kill the guy who comforted you all those years held you when you were in pain."
Charlie was crying frompain and what Topher was saying because he knew it was true.
"I hate you Charlie!" he yelled as he lefted the room.
Charlie's head was throbbing it hit with a lot of force and that force was double because of how hard Topher threw him. He wanted to close his eyes and sleep and his crying didn't help.
Liza held him up she knew he probably had a concussion. Which was not good, they didn't need anyone getting more hurt.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Wynn went to the kitchen and came back with some ice. She handed it to Liza. She had no idea what to do, which side to take. Nothing.

Valkyrie went to make sure Charlie was all right before going to find Topher.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Liza placed the ice pack on the back of Charlie's head which was resting in her hand. He was bleeding badly, "Anyone got bandages, like the rap around kind," she said.
Charlie groaned in pain as the ice pack was placed against his bloody hair. Charlie hadn't stopped crying, but it was more of sobs now, he was struggling with keeping his eyes open.
"I think he has a concussion," Liza said.

Topher was so mad he left the house. He didn't go far though. He knew that was asking for trouble. He just went to the edge of the back porch. He rested his hands on the railing and looked down, Luke was as good as gone.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:41 am

Wynn looked around and found one, luckily, and handed it to Liza. " Take care of him, you to Aegeon. I'm not to good with medical stuff. " she told them, and they would have already known. She was horrible at all that stuff.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:44 am

Liza lifted Charlie up, she took the ice pack away, it was covered in blood, "Oh god." She placed the rap on his head, he groaned in pain as pressure was applied to the area. She began to rap the bandage around his hand, "Aegeon, a little help, you're much better at this than me."

Topher looked up, he wanted to do nothing but run. He wanted to run so badly, get this bad feeling off him. But he knew that would put them all in danger. He banged his fist on the railing braking it, "Shit," he said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:15 am

Valkyrie looked at Topher when she found him outside, " loosing your temper inst good. It's understandable for you right now but I really thought you could just say no. This is really unlike you Topher." she told him staying at the door her arms crossed.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:28 am

"I did, but then the little bastard went and implied he would just kill Luke." Griffin said pointing jinside the house. "Luke couldn't even count the number of times he held Charlie's broken body while he was hurt to, after they beat him." Topher looked at her, without Lue he was a mess, and Topher took insults to Luke personally.

Liza handed the bandage to Aegeon so he could rap Charlie's head, today was just not his day.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Aegeon took the bandage and wrapped Charlie's head methodically. He looked around for a wash cloth but didn't see one. Sighing he tool off his shirt, still applying pressure, and pressed it to the main part of the wound wrapping the bandage over the shirt and nosing to himself feeling self contiousness of his bare skin.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next