Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The serials  - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The serials  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The serials  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The serials  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The serials  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The serials  - Page 11 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The serials  - Page 11 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The serials  - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The serials  - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The serials

2 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The serials  - Page 11 Empty Re: The serials

Post by Charlie Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:01 pm

Liza nodded, she felt so bad for Charlie. While the cleaned him it became apparent how bruised he really was. But he didn't look like he was in that much pain now. "I can't believe the broke his arm, and pulled it out of socket, to give him the tattoo," she said to Valkyrie.
Topher sat down in one of the chairs, with Wynn still in his arms. Right now he was pretty useless in his mind, he was just holding Wynn. That was all he could do. He wished their was a way for him to channel his brother, to have something more than his number tattooed on his back. But he knew their wasn't a way. But he guessed if their was, he would be able to help Charlie, and help Wynn. Because Luke had a way with words. In a sense Luke was the stronger of the two.
Charlie winced a little as he felt the cuts being healed in his mouth. He was still crying. His stomach still uneasy. But now Charlie wasn't crying so much because of the pain. He was crying because of the twelve men he ruthlessly killed, in his mind he murdered them. They never stood a chance against a lion three times the size of a normal one. It was wrong to him, he always played fair, and killing them was not that.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Valkyrie looked at Charlie and could have slapped him if he wasn't hurt, " no you didn't murder them they are agents and they would have gotten you faster if you hadn't put them out of their bloody miserable lives. " she told him her voice hard and filled with a deep hatred. She was their pet when they had them all in their possession and like a bad pet if she did anything out of line she would get hit. She hated them and felt bad for charlie who thought killing them was a lost life, because really it wasn't they where less important than a fly.
Wynn looked at Topher, " thank you but I really don't need to be attended to you should go help the others." she said her voice sounding so much stronger than what it had sounded like. She began to regain some energy and loose some pain.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Topher sat her in the chair next to him. "Charlie has three people looking after him. And I won't go and ignore you. Besides I'm sure he wants my brother not me." he then realized she nor Charlie knew about him and Luke being twins.
Charlie let out a growl, that came from the wolf, "I don't kill that many people, I can't. I lost control." he said able to breath normally now. If he was at full strength he wouldn't have been able to control the new DNA going through him and he would have attacked her. But he was week and this was not the case.
Liza looked at them both, "Both of you just need to stop you'll kill eachother. You both have your reasons. So shut up."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Valkyrie shook her head if he sprang she would become living shadows easy but she shut up anyway and just kept cleaning closing her eyes. She wanted everyone's thoughts out of her head, well Charlie and Topher's thoughts anyway she couldn't hear the others.
" brother?" Wynn asked Topher, " you mean Luke? I've always had suspicions." she said not waiting for Topher's reply. She had guessed a long time ago that they where brothers.
Aegeon was almost done with the brusies and he could see Charlies skin go from a purplish blue to a normal colour as he started to try and get the catnip out of his system faster.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:05 pm

"Twins, actually," Topher told her. He never understood why the originals wanted to keep it a secret. He and Luke were about as identical as two people could be.
Charlie began to throw up alot more as Aegeon agitated the catnip in his stomach began to stir. It was like going through a weeks worth of being sick within only a few minutes.
Liza sighed and tried to wipe away the puke that wa getting everywhere.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Wynn nodded ignoring the pain it caused. " I should have guessed earlier but it was hard with all the stuff that happened." she said becoming sad towards the end. During the nights and their " break" or hospitalised times where when they could find out about the others for long times without originals, until they escaped that is. She tried to move herself and her legs began to have tingling sharp and painful sensation to them. Wynn could have cried, she could feel her legs again.
Aegeon slowed down the healing as Charlie threw up again. He didn't know wether to push and sped up the healing or have it progress slowly. He was tired but he had to make sure everyone was healed, it was his job.
Valkyrie moved over to help Liza, she was used to this. When she was stuck at the government cleaning up after things was one of the rings she had to do.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Liza continued to wipe up the contents of Charlie's stomach which was now water and bits of catnip.
Charlie couldn't handle it any more, "Please," he begged through tears crying, "Stop."
He knew it would be less painful if he was allowed to ride out the effects of the catnip.
Topher nodded, "You okay?" he asked his filled with genuine concern.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Aegeon nodded and stepped back becoming dizzy. He found a chair and fell into it. He was tired, really tired.
Wynn smiled, " I can feel my legs, hurts like crazy but I can feel them." she said grinning. The rock may have jut tweaked the spinal corde rendering it useless for a small amount of time. She moved her wings and was happy to see that they where better, still in pain from being strapped so tightly down, but better.
Valkyrie found a bucket in the kitchen and handed it to Liza, " for the washcloth, I don't think we should reuse these." she pointed out.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Liza nodded, "The catnip on it might set him off," she threw her washcloth in the bucket. Charlie slid off the table and went into the kitchen where he continued to throw up into the sink.
Topher smiled, "That's great, like I'm so glad."
Liza went to Aegeon, she knew trying to heal Charlie completely and having healed Wynn wouldn't be good on him. She wanted to say she told him so, but she just gave him a sympathetic look.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Valkyrie nodded and went to find more wash cloths. She came back with about fifteen of them and set them on a chair.
Aegeon barley looked up but gave a weak smile, " you don't have to pretend to be all sympathetic and what not," he said to her closing his eyes. He didn't want to hear about how she was right, he just wanted everyone better. Aegeon could be mushy and soft like that.
Wynn nodded and smiled but didn't even try and stand up knowing she would fall if she tried. she just smiled and ignored the rest of her pain which was slowly, so slowly it was tortuous, disappearing.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Liza face got hard, "Who said I was pretending." She left him to sit in the chair. She was a bit mad now, and began to yell at everyone, "Topher put a shirt on! Charlie when your done spewing your guts go take a shower."
She had then disappeared into the depths of the house.
Topher sighed, they didn't really have clothes to spare at the moment. But ge knew Liza was just mad.
Charlie was crying but tears were coming down his face from throwing up so much. His back end hurt as the tail disappeared. His ears burned and his hearing got better as he grew wolf ears.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Aegeon let his head fall again as he began to sleep. He wanted to sleep but couldn't the sound of Charlie crying and throwing up making his head spin and hurt like mad. He was sorry that he had made Liza mad but didn't need something to think over and over about so pushed it out of his mind.
Wynn frowned at Liza as she ran to somewhere in the house and yelled at everyone. Now was not the best time for something like that, Charlie was sick and already depressed about killing so many agents and didn't need to be yelled at, and Topher wasn't doing anything wrong he was just in loss of a shirt.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:06 pm

"She'll calm down eventually. Tensions are just high right now," Topher said, he wasn't worried about anything. But sometimes he did wish he had a spare shirt, but he doesn't have those in his back pocket.
Charlie thought he had stopped for a while, and tried to focus on something but things were still fuzzy. His eyes still dilated. His heightened sense of smell, allowed him to smell the catnip to pierce through the smell of throw up he tried to lie down but ended up falling. He held back the throw up, and had a sour taste in his mouth. He wanted to take a shower, but he could barely walk, because he was so dizzy.
Liza found a bed, and laid down. She wasn't going to cry. But she was sad. She was trying to be nice, and all she got was cheek. And she wasn't appreciative.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:01 am

Wynn nodded slowly, " I hope so. The last thing we need is a mad person over something a half asleep person said." she pointed out slowly. She was sore and her neck cracked when she nodded.
Valkyrie ran over the Charlie when he fell and found a clean wast basket and handed it to him, " just get it out of your system." she told him patting him softy on his back. She wanted him to feel better quickly for his own sake. It's never good to be as sick as he was for this long.
Aegeon slumped in the chair and fell asleep quickly. He was so tired that he could barley hear anything and everything was blurry.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:05 am

Charlie threw up into the trash can, "They gave me alot of the stuff." He tried looking at her but couldn't see her. "I feel high."
Topher heard him say that and started laughing. Out of all people Charlie saying that was the most odd. Of course he was a fifteen year old with four tattoos, three of which he got when he was like seven.
"Just give her time, they'll realize they both made mistakes eventually." Topher told her, 'You're neck okay?" he asked.
Liza stared at the ceiling still a bit mad and she counted the dots.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:18 am

Valkyrie half smiled, " s'all right buddy just get it out of your system and you'll feel so much better." she comforted him sitting down next to him and holding the waste basket ready for charlie to take it when he needed it but had a firm enough grasp to not have it touching the ground.

Wynn nodded, " yeah just getting over some of the experiements. So I should be getting ready for the side effects soon. " she said mumbling the last part hoping Topher didn't hear. She wanted people focused on Charlie he was sick, she didn't like all the attintion usually she was the person taking care of everyone not someone taking care of her.

Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:21 am

"Side effects?" Topher questioned. He looked at her, worried.

Charlie grabbed for the bucket, and threw up into the basket. He had at least stop crying now, but their were still tears coming from his eyes. His throat felt inflamed, from throwing up so much.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:30 am

Wynn nodded sadly, " yeah they would quarantine me and hour after experiments because that's when side effects kicked in." she said looking at her hands, no one really knew about it because she wasn't one to tell of her pain, she took care of others.

Valkyrie petted Charlie's head sadly feeling horrible for him. Some serials had it worse than other serials and Charlie had it so much worse than she had had it. She waited for charlie to get done throwing up and started tracing her markings on her legs. She would never know how she get them and they would always be there only coming off when they where shadows.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:38 am

Charlie threw up again, "I think that's it for a while." he said, his stomach settling, he knew that as soon as he ate anything he would begin to throw up again. His ears burned again and went back to normal. He sighed, he would have to change. This was turning out to be a fun day.
He stood up still stumbling and found a bathroom. He took his clothes off, and when he came out he was a grey wolf. He wished someone would wash his clothes, they were disgusting, and he needed a shower. As a wolf he was huge, the size of a normal tiger. But it was obvious the wolf was weak, after all Charlie was weak too, any animal would be weak. He would have to stay a wolf for a while to make the DNA store.
Topher nodded, "Well we're here to help. Just say what you need." he told her. He then saw the wolf, and asked no one in particular, "Charlie?"
The wolf nodded.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:49 am

Wynn shook her head, " no one needs to suffer with me, I've handled it by myself for years I don't need to drag someone with me through the pain." she told him attempting to stand up. She held onto the side of the chair flapping her tucked in wings a bit to help her get upright.

Valkyrie put the waste basket in the sink. She stood up and walked to the living room. " I need Liza," she said to them before going upstairs and knocking on the one closed door.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:59 am

"So has Charlie, and now he has help. But if you really don't want it, then okay." he said a bit sad.
Charlie curled up on a chair, it was weird for him to be this wolf but he was fine with it. Only a few hours like this.
Liza opened it, "What?" she asked, her tone was a mixed with the anger from earlier and a more sorrowful tone.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:22 am

Wynn gave up and sat down, " fine I'll stay here," she said shaking her head. She looked over at Charlie in his wolf form it was deffinently different to see him as a wolf. Sitting back and leaning her head on the back of the couch Wynn waited for the pain to strike again.
Valkyrie half smiled to Liza, " you wanna go on recon so we can get supplies and some other things?" she asked liza a pleading look in her eyes and a smile still on her face.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:36 am

"Why not?" She said stepping out of the door. "What do we need?" she asked.
Topher smiled, "I don't think a wolf suits him as well as the other animals."
Liza walked down the stairs noticing Charlie as the large wolf, "It's to small for him." She said, as she waited for Valkyrie.

It was odd to say an animal was to small for Charlie. But they were used to seeing him as the beasts of the world. And a wolf, though the size of a tiger, was odd to see.
Topher chuckled, "However, I would have loved to see him as a wolf pup."
He remembered when charlie was little, and everyone always played with him as a kittten lion or tiger.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:22 am

Valkyrie came down after wards and nodded to the others, " come on Liza we gatta go get supplies, from both houses." she said before going out the front door.

Wynn gave them a small wave as they left and looked at Charlie. He did seem small, his other animals where all so much larger it was strange to see him this small in an animal form. She sighed and closed her eyes hoping the after effects would come soon like they always did but it hadn't been an hour yet, that was when they usually started, an hour or later after.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:34 am

Liza followed, "Anything specific you guys want, while we're out?"

"A shirt, and my back pack." Topher said, it was full of useful supplies. "And probably new clothes for Charlie, I don't think his can be saved."
Liza nodded.

Charlie rolled over in his sleep, and he was no on his back. His cutest form was definitely the wolf.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:42 am

" my leather jacket and clothes!" Wynn shouted out after them. She was glad they where going for supplies but was worried also. They had just escaped the originals work place the government would be looking high and low for them. Soon they would have to send the government a message, maybe show the citizens how corrupt and inhuman their government actully was. That it was run by more robots than humans. Or that the humans that did work there where either brainwashed or had tortured many people before. Her heart rate began to speed up and she knew the side effects where starting to kick in. She gripped the chairs arm rests and waited for the incoming pain to fallow.

Valkyrie nodded as she ran out knowing that Liza could catch up, she always could there was no way to loose Liza. She knew what she wanted to get, her tattooing stuff. It could all be put into a medium sized bag and carried around and could be used without cords. She had an idea but wasn't sure the others would like it.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next