Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The serials  - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The serials  - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The serials  - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The serials  - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The serials  - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The serials  - Page 12 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The serials  - Page 12 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The serials  - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The serials  - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The serials

2 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The serials  - Page 12 Empty Re: The serials

Post by Gifty Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:42 am

" my leather jacket and clothes!" Wynn shouted out after them. She was glad they where going for supplies but was worried also. They had just escaped the originals work place the government would be looking high and low for them. Soon they would have to send the government a message, maybe show the citizens how corrupt and inhuman their government actully was. That it was run by more robots than humans. Or that the humans that did work there where either brainwashed or had tortured many people before. Her heart rate began to speed up and she knew the side effects where starting to kick in. She gripped the chairs arm rests and waited for the incoming pain to fallow.

Valkyrie nodded as she ran out knowing that Liza could catch up, she always could there was no way to loose Liza. She knew what she wanted to get, her tattooing stuff. It could all be put into a medium sized bag and carried around and could be used without cords. She had an idea but wasn't sure the others would like it.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:10 am

Liza nodded and was off. She could guess at what Aegeon would want. She easily caught up with Valkyrie, she wasn't going her fastest but asked, "Which house first?" that way she could go her fastest, especially if it was the second house. If not she would have to follow Valkyrie.

Charlie kicked at something in his dreams. He was having dog dreams. Only a few more hours though till he was normal again. he hoped his clothes were somewhat clean. Or something. A shower would be better than anything.

Topher smiled, at Wynn, girls always wanted clothes. He then saw her in pain and was their if she needed anything. "Don't worry about them. They wont get caught. Much to sneaky and fast. If you want anything just say." He held out his hand meaning for her to grab it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:08 am

Valkyrie shrugged, " your house I guess you can get the stuff you need. I'll try and be at your house before you finish so I can lead you to mine." she said nodding and running faster.

Wynn grabbed Topher's hands and clenched her teeth wile taking deep breaths. She felt the pain hit her like a steam boat and squeezed Topher's hand. Her skin started to show red and purple patches.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:14 am

Liza nodded and was off. She knew Topher's bag was their because he had it when he and Valkyrie arrived. She would get Aegeon's things, and clothes for Wynn. She would also be grabbing clothes for Charlie, along with some things of his, and clothes for herself.

"Squeeze as hard as you want. You won't hurt me," he said his voice calm, soothing, and steady. He felt her grip tighten.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Wynn gave a small gasp as she felt a heavy and unliftting weight on her. A if someone was hugging her so tightly it was crushing her. She closed her eyes and her legs turned a colour of starky White and went numb again. Her eyes rolled and she passed out for a split second awakining with a look of terror on her face.

Aegeon woke with a start his heart pounding and a ringing in his ears. He shook his head to himself and looked over at Topher and Wynn.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Topher neve thought a person could grip his hands so hard. "It's okay," he said, "You'll be fine." he tried to reasure.

Charlie kicked again. The he woke up coughed something up and went back to sleep repositioning himself away from the dog puke.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:15 am

Ten minutes later the side affects had left, for that moment, and Wynn relaxed her heart still pounding and her body shaky. Wynn still was wary of being all better, her legs where still unfelt by her and that scared her, they where better then she was paralysed again somehow she knew it would be for good.

Aegeon walked over to the others and sat down in an empty chair with a small soft sigh.

Valkyrie arrived at the house and went in looking for Liza. She walked around looking to see if she could find a bag to put some food and medical supplies in. She had no idea what was going to happen and wanted to be as prepared as possible.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:10 am

Liza appeared with four bags, Topher's, hers, Charlie's which was stuffed do to extra clothing, if Charlie changed when he was mad he would rip what ever he was wearing. And Aegeon's. "Alright, your house now?" she asked.

"How are ya feeling?" Topher asked, to both Aegeon and Wynn. He worried for them.

He looked at Charlie. He was now restless in his sleep. He woke up, and began to pace around, like he was guarding something. Which he was, he was guarding his friends.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:00 am

Aegeon shrugged, " I'm fine I guess to worried to get good sleep. " he told Topher slowly. He leaned back and bagan to tap his closed fist on his forehead. He didn't know what to do.

Wynn smiled, " I'm fine, I guess." she said to him trying to reassure him. She leaned back and closed her eyes slowly. In no way was she tired but she felt like she could collapse.

Valkyrie nodded and started off to her house.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:06 am

Topher patter Wynn's hand with his free one. "We're all worried," he said glancing at Charlie.

Liza followed Valkyrie. The bags slowed her down slightly, but it was a good thing. Because she needed to follow Valkyrie.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:44 am

Wynn smiled and looked towards Charlie also. He looked stressed and ready, but he needed rest. She was worried about him.

Valkyrie ran fast carrying a small bag of supplies. It didn't slow her down but it was annoying as it thumped against her leg as she ran as fast as she could.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:50 am

Charlie turned towards them and walked he knew he was either being talked about, or thought about. He sat right in front of the three of them. He dipped his head, and telling them to carry on with their conversation.
Topher laughed, "Wolf Charlie, has quite the personality.
Charlie give a little nod to that, adding a bark.

Liza followed, she prayed nothing happened as they made their way back.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:52 am

Wynn smiled at charlie, he did seem to have a very prominent personality as a wolf. She unfolded her wings and ruffled her feathers still having to cup her wings to her body, the room was to small and crowded for her to spread them out fully. Her wings seemed to have grown a fraction, it may have been the new DNA they had given it her. DNA didn't have the same effect on her a it did on Charlie, he changed into the animal, she just had feathers and wings, not a full transformation.

Valkyrie and Liza arrived at her old home and she opened the door. her house was trashed, furniture ripped appart, broken things everywhere, doors roped off their hinges. She stood there in shock before running to get her bag of tattoo things and some spare clothes and supplies. She had a bag of all that stuff hidden in a secret bookshelf in her room. She opened the book shelf and was relieved to see everything intact. She grabbed her bag and looked at the picture, one of everyone just before they parted ways. They where all happy, no one had died from that group and no one was sick and they had all recovered from injuries. It had been happy times, now it was changed.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:24 am

Liza peeked, "I remember taking that. We were all actually really happy," she sighed. She missed the days when they were really happy. Topher, well the twins looked like they didn't have a care in the world. Charlie was tiny, and really young.

Charlie watched them his blue wolf eyes studying all of them. He then stood up and began to pace again. Everyonce in a while staring at the door. Then he finally sat in front of the door and began to scratch at it. He whined, this was a signal to go to the bathroom. But he also did wonder where Liza and Valkyrie went since they had gone out when he was asleep. But now he needed to take care of the facilities.

Topher looked at him, "Do you need to go outside?" he asked.
Charlie nodded. He began to shift on his paws, he must of really had to go.
But Topher at the moment was preoccupied. Every once in a while he would paw at the door.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Aegeon got up and went to open the door for Charlie. His whole body ached but he came to Charlie's aid anyways. Opening the door his wrist cracked and he winced but kept the pain from his face replacing it with a smile. " here you are Charlie." Aegeon smiled and closed his eyes tilting his head to the side. He wasn't about to appear weak.

Valkyrie nodded and put the picture in the bag, " let's leave we should be getting back soon, no one should worry about us." she told Liza silently wiping away an invisible tear. Turning she walked out of the room and started navigating through the reminisce of the once nice house.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Liza nodded and bolted out, she didn't really feel a connection their. She stopped though as she passed a room that seemed untouched. She went inside. It was clearly Topher's room. Why it was untouched was beyond her. She looked around, on the bed, out of place was a picture, of Topher and Luke. Liza though it odd, so she picked up. She examined it, then she saw a note on the back. She hurried out of the room, "Come on we got go Valkyrie!" she called out.

Charlie bolted out the door, and went to the side of the house, where he relieved himself. He pranced back, and shut the door behind him. He rubbed his head against Aegeon's leg, and telling him he needed to rest.

"You okay?" Topher asked Aegeon, he was a bit worried.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:22 am

Aegeon smiled, " I'm fine buddy," he said patting Charlie's head and ruffling his fur. He went and sat down concentrating on walking without stumbling, he may be tired but he was skilled at clearing his mind quickly so he could use it. At the headquarters he had to or he would die, it was strategy, that's what they tested on him, also the reason he was half robot.

Valkyrie nodded and ran out after Liza, leaving her home to probably be overturned more and then possibly set ablaze. That's what they did to old hideouts and worn out things. They always seemed to prefer fire than anything else to obliterate their trail. It seemed strange to her but she didn't really care of their prefrances in disposing of evidence. If they where going to attack Valkyrie knew they would have to strike fast and succed the first time or all would be lost for them.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:39 am

Charlie shook his head and sat quite defiantly in front of Aegeon. But as Herod he let out a sharp howl the DNA had stored and he needed to change back otherwise bad things would come of it.

Topher grabbed the afghan that was on the back
Of the couch and threw it on the now thrashing wolf. Charlie never cried in pain when he changed but it was painful the first few times for a new animal.

Liza ran out she needed to get the picture of Topher and Luke to Topher he would be interested to read the back of it to say the least. "Sorry about your house," she frowned it looked as if it had been quite a nice place.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Valkyrie nodded, " it's all right. It was just a house." she said to Liza running faster. She wasn't to upset of the house, more about the mess they had made of the memories she had held of that house. It was all the governments fault and she wasn't about to let them off lightly, not this time. The government had just stepped so far over the line it was a canyon in width.

Aegeon looked around coming out of a deep thought, a plot, a very well thought out plot of how they may be able to bring down the corrupt government and finally have peace. But it was to much to hope for, so much it was to much for all six of them to bear. It meant that one of them probably would either never come back from the attack of the government or that they would be held captive until then, he wasn't going to risk that, he had already lost a lot of close friends years ago and just days ago.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Liza nodded and sprinted off. She came to the new house within a minute. She raced into the house. She saw a lump under a blanket, "Charlie?" she asked.
Topher nodded. "He just changed back."
Liza through the back pack for Charlie beside him, and his small hand grabbed the strap and unopened it, pulling out clothes.
She handed Topher his bag, and the picture, "It's a note from Luke," she whispered.
Topher walked away reading the note.
She walked up to Aegeon and handed him a bag, "You're tool kit is in their as well," she said before walking away.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:20 am

Aegeon brightened up immeadiatly, " Thanks lizy! " he said smiling and walking away to the kitchen area to open his backpack up. He opened it up and smiled, tool kit, clothes, and his four bottles of metal shavings. he would be fine for a wile.
Valkyrie walked in after Liza and tossed Topher another roll of bandages, " For Charlie I thought he may need some more." she said smiling.
Wynn took her chances in standing up and the blood rushed to her legs and feeling returned once more. She smiled and started to walk slowly around. She didn't need any special treatment, she never did.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Topher threw the bandages at Charlie. He was a bit preoccupied with reading what was on the picture of him and his brother.

He went upstairs, and sat on a bed in an empty room, as he read the note. It read:
Topher-
You're probably reading this after you saw my death on the news. Well I'm not dead. The originals have taken control of my mind, and are making me one of them. Help me escape, please. Oh, and tell Charlie I said hi. I left this note on my person I wont remember anything, but I will try to remember to leave this where you can find it. Show them who we really are, and expose to everyone who the government really is. And while you're doing that don't get you're sorry ass killed, and try to save mine. You're the best.
-Luke

Topher threw the picture on the bed next to him, he was more than pissed.

Downstairs, Charlie had emerged fully human and clothed. He looked sick though, it wasn't unusual every time he got new DNA he looked a little sickly for a few days. But he was fine, minus a few lingering bruises and cuts. He sat on the couch, he was tired, he studied his arm. He had never been more unhappy about something that was done to him, especially in this manner.

Liza didn't even respond to Aegeon, she went to throw out Charlie's ruined clothes, and clean up his throw up. She did however want to know what the note said, she nor anyone else besides Topher could decipher through the chicken scratch that was Luke's handwriting.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:09 pm

( it may take me a wile to reply to things... I just broke my right hand so its going to be tricky to type Smile )

Valkyrie fallowed Liza, she may as well make herself useful. She hated when she didn't know what to do, it meant that no one had anything for her to do and she liked to be kept busy. She needed to keep her hands busy or she got restless and felt useless. Valkyrie was happy for Topher that his brother left him a note but was itching to know what it said, she could be very impatient when it came to finding out secrets.
Wynn went to find Topher, maybe he needed to talk or something, she could feel tention in the air, she always could kind of tell how they all felt, it was her motherly instinct acting.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:18 am

(don't worry about it)

Topher came storming down the stairs passing Wynn almost knocking her down. The house shook with each step, he made himself quite solid with his rage. "I'm going to kill every original and their mother!" he yelled.

Charlie jumped from the couch and turned towards Topher, "Calm down what happened?"

"Luke's not dead!" Topher said.

Liza poked her head out of the kitchen when she heard that.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:07 am

Valkyrie nodded, she had known from the time he had read the letter, " don't kill their parents, because then you will want to kill their friends and their friends friends and soon the world would be dead. Let's just not go on past killing the originals." she told him cleaning a plate and the counter at the same time.

Wynn tripped down a stair spreading her now salt and pepper wings which needed so much more room than there was. Her wings smashed through the thick walls and she winced from pain, some plaster cutting her wings as she fell forward, her wings the only thing keeping her from falling forward and down the stairs. Moving so she could place her hands on the walls to stabs luxe herself Wynn folded in her wings again and walked down stairs to where everyone was.

Aegeon walked around to the living room, " wad'dya mean 'not dead' we saw him get captured and injured. They even told us every detail. They knew we where watching, they just didn't know where we were." he said crossing his arms and closing his eyes.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:17 am

"They faked his death," Topher said, then he summarized what the letter said, "The Originals have control of his mind and are going to make him one. He wants to escape, he said he wouldn't remember anything, he says hi to Charlie, He wants us to expose the government for what it really is, and he told me to not get my sorry ass killed." He sighed, the picture still in his hand.

Charlie took it, he knew which one was Luke, he could tell immediately, he had spent so much time with the twin.

"What do you mean make him an original?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum