Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The serials  - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The serials  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The serials  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The serials  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The serials  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The serials  - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The serials  - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The serials  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The serials  - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The serials

2 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The serials  - Page 7 Empty Re: The serials

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:48 am

Liza wish she knew where they had captured Topher so she could go on ahead. But she had to follow going much slower than she liked.
Charlie stayed behind. Just in case. He was curious however. But he knew if he went out their, with how mad he was he wouldn't be able to control his human or animal forms.
Topher was carried away, to where it was unsure. What they were going to do with was also unsure. They wouldn't kill him not yet, they had to a weave a story and to do that they figured they could "catch" him on video killing someone.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:56 am

Valkyrie arrived to the spot where Topher's last thoughts had been. She wished that he would dream, she could fallow that, it was a type of thought anyway. She stopped and looked around fallowing to the left, towards the small government building that was in a few miles and located at the base of a cliff. She knew where almost all the government buildings were, the one located where she was heading was the one the agents used almost always.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:02 am

Liza stopped, "What are they going to do with him. We can't let them take him. They already got Luke."
Charlie sat on the couch and waited. Then he stood up and began to pace.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:09 am

Aegeon caught up with Liza. " fallow Valkyrie, she knows where she's going. " he said taking her hand and pulling her after Valkyrie.

Wynn didn't land or stop but she went lower into the forest, now she was flying with her wings tucked as she dodged the trees almost touching the ground. She still flew fast her eye sight inhanced and more like a hawks vision.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:13 am

Liza gripped his hand as the followed Valkyrie. She was still going slow in her mind though, the world went to slow for her.

Charlie, ached to go outside, but he knew staying back was the best option. He went to the kitchen and found chips and began to eat them. He was craving red meat, but that wasn't easily accessible at the moment.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:21 am

Wynn heard someone fallowing off to the left of her. " Damn you agents, damn you all to hell." she muttered and flew faster, no one was going to get her again.

Valkyrie waited for Liza to catch up and when both she and Aegeon came into her view she sped up and soon had arrived at the government building. " all right, so plan of attack?" she asked them both.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:25 am

Liza looked at Aegeon, "What do you got?"

Topher was thrown on a metal table, and tied down so he couldn't move. They gave him another shot to keep him sedated. A person was looking at the records, "This is the brother of the one that was killed."

Charlie ate the chips nervous worried. His mind racing. They had to get Topher without being hurt.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:43 am

Aegeon looked around, " um robotic parts and metal bones," he said shrugging.
Valkyrie sent out one of her shadows to open the door. " shall we?" she asked nodding towards the door.
Wynn flew faster still , but it wasn't fast enough. A heavy weight came upon her back and her wings broke as the weight fell on them. She cursed and slammed into the ground and was soon knocked out.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:55 am

"I meant a plan, idiot," Liza said glaring at him. But going in.

Charlie heard a slight noise. He leaped over the counter. And with more room, he turned into a huge lion. He heard the noise again and mauled the agent, killing him. He was not the little kid he once was, and only sending one guy was not the best decision. Underestimating Charlie was a bad move on their part, especially since Charlie hated being underestimated by his opponents.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Aegeon smiled, "send in bait and wait?" he asked shrugging. He wasn't the best at plans especially when they where last minute plans like they needed now. Aegeon fallowed after her slowly. He hated the agents as much as much as all the serials and a bit more.

Valkyrie came in last.

Two agents picked up the uncontiouse Wynn and injected her with animal tranquilliser so she wouldn't wake up any time soon. The two agents wrapped Wynn's hands a feet also wrapping a net around her torso as to render her wings more useless than they where already.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Liza looked around, "This is when we need Topher and Luke." She silently cursed both of their strong hardheadedness.

The agents then sent electricity through the restraints on Luke, so he couldn't get through. Well he could, but it would hurt. He and his brother's powers worked well together, but at the same time they were each others weaknesses. Luke jolted at the first stream of electricity, but he didn't wake, he had alot of sedatives in his body.

Charlie stayed in lion form, much more alert and able to hurt any agents that dared enter the house. He was dangerous with a knife as a human but he rather not be in his most conscious human state if he was going to kill someone.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Valkyrie nodded as she looked around. " why couldn't the agents just die and leave us alone?" she asked no one in particular as she closed her eyes and searched with her shadows for something.

Aegeon could feel electricity in the air, " um guys some one it here, and they either know that metal ain't to good with electricity or they have Topher." he said a look of worry on his face. Metal was a conductor which means that if he touched anything that had a shock to it he would get fried from his bones out. Not something he wanted to do anytime soon.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:00 pm

"They gotta have Topher." Liza said, "That's the one thing he can't go through, it nullifies his powers too. Oh and because I feel as though the agents aren't human, but that's just my own suspicion." She said.

Topher was breathing something in through a tube in his nose. It was keeping him sedated. He looked like a helpless sleeping puppy on the table.

Charlie paced the house, searching. He was ready for anything.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Valkyrie looked at her, " so they are rogue serials, I don't think so. Nope they cant be serials. " she said not about to believe any of it. She shook her head and started opening doors her shadows posed for attack. " be ready guys," she whispered.

Aegeon got posed for a fight his robotic arm turning to a sharp metal object and his robotic eye turning read in a motion and breathing detector. He wondered what the lab people where thinking when they made him so deadly and able to detect things so easily.

Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Liza got ready for what she was going to do. "I said it was a suspicion, who knows." She had her eyes on Topher, he might have been hostile, but like Luke he wouldn't have hurt anyone, but unlike Luke he would hurt people if he had reason to.

Charlie searched the perimeter of the house, then went back inside. He was ready for anything.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Valkyrie looked around, " he's not awake I still can't hear him," she said still opening doors.

Aegeon fallowed Valkyrie searching each room diligently. He wasn't about to let the agents get away. Not this time.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:20 pm

"I think they're keeping him sedated. I can rip him out of the straps, and get him back to the house." Liza mused, taking small deliberate steps towards him.

Charlie heard something on the opposite side of the house, he ran their and snuck up on another agent, breaking his neck, all without a sound.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Valkyrie found an agent hiding in the shadows. She sent one of her shadow tendrils after him having it strangle him, she didn't even look back at the dying thing. They had done her so much wrong that she felt no emotion towards them, no emotion besides pure unyielding hatred. She could care less of killing them, killing an nt would be more of a thing to cry over than killing an agent. But the original agents wheren't here. If so she wouldn't be awake. None of them would be, they where the strongest and the best. Thats why they are the original agents.

Wynn was carried to a different house. The two agents had gotten word of the serials location, they where in the new agents base, they had to go to the original agents headquarters. They took off one of them giving her more tranquilizer, Wynn was part bird that made her resist most regular sedatives.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Liza then started moving really fast, she went for Topher ripping the straps off him. She pulled the tubes out of his nose, giving him whatever. And threw him over her shoulder. She said something but was gone before it was heard, "Meet me outside."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:11 am

Valkyrie finished killing the agent and ran out after Liza.
Aegeon grabbed valkyrie in his arms and took off, he was so much faster than Valkyrie could ever be. He smiled as she punched his arm a look of annoyance on her face. He was happy Topher was safe and was just trying to find where Liza and Topher where now.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:16 am

Liza set Topher against the wall. "Wake up, idiot, come on just wake up." She said.
Topher's eyes opened as he gasped the air.
Liza pulled him up clearly pissed at him, and just glared, "Glad you're back, you could have been killed."
"I know," he agreed.

Charlie had killed three men without a second thought. Though they might be agents he began to feel bad. But now he couldn't control the urge. The house was being surrounded he could hear the footsteps, and Charlie went wild. He ended up killing twelve men in total, till the last gave him a shot, making him change back to normal. Charlie frozen stiff, was knocked out, and taken away. The agent he didn't kill wasn't a newbie, if it was Charlie wouldn't have been captured.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:39 am

Aegeon carried Valkyrie to Liza and Topher when they found them both before he set her down.
Valkyrie ran to Topher. " don't you ever run alone you idiot!" she yelled at him a few tears running down her face as she ran to Topher. Valkyrie raised her hand as if to hit him but dropped it almost as soon as the action had come.

The two agents took her to the original agents headquarters and strapped her to a large metal bed and three large lab people began to stick needles and put monitors on and in her. The two agents tightened thick leather and metal cuffs on her and spread her wings out, her broken bones crunching and cracking as they did so, and they strapped them down also. One of the agents that had gotten her was a newbie, the other was on original who had a strong grudge against her for chopping off three of his fingers all those years back. Now he had robotic fingers and a strong hatred for all serials, rogue or on their side.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:45 am

Charlie was brought in and thrown on a table, and locked in a room, like he wasn't to be cared for. The original agent who got him went to where they had Wynn, "I got the kid, if you want to ya know." he said.
When he was younger Charlie was frequently the punching bag for the orignal agents, because he never put up a fight, they tended to release all their anger on him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think I would be attacked," he hugged her, "They thought I was Luke at first, they were newbies." Even the originals struggled telling the twins appart, but they knew well enough, especially when running who was who.
Topher released his grip, "Where's Wynn and Charlie."
Liza froze, "Oh my god, we left Charlie at the house." She took off, seconds later she was back, "He's gone and their are twelve dead agents."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:54 am

Valkyrie looked up at Liza, she had already stopped crying and was now thinking of where charlie could be. " Wynn's isn't their either is she? They just had to take the two they had a huge grudge against didn't they? Where are they though? The originals change their headquarter locations every week. It doesn't matter if one has tattoo's I can never keep up with them. So how are we going to do this? " she asked still hanging onto Topher like a lost child.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:59 am

Topher shrugged, "Can't you follow Charlie, I mean he's bound to wake up if they knocked him out."
Liza nodded, worried, Charlie might of seemed like a burden at times but he wasn't. And Wynn, Wynn did not deserve this. She had the hardest time.

When Charlie was thrown into the room, he hit his head on the corner of the table and was now bleeding. But they gave him enough sedatives for three large animals. It was to much for him in any form. But when he was human it was almost deadly. He was still small, even if the animals he was weren't.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:11 am

Valkyrie shook her head, " he needs to be awake or dreaming, I need thoughts black outs won't slow thought to take place. I need that. It's the weakness of my abilities I need the person to be thinking and sedatives don't allow that." she said hangin her head. She was disappointed in herself, she should have known to hide that better, hide it better from the agents.

Aegeon sat down leaning against a tree. " well this all sucks but they have to wake up sometime unless the originals are doing the usual to them. If so I don't know if they will allow Wynn to wake up but charlie maybe, hopefully, the poor guy will wake up and let us get to him. They're bound to take them to the same place." he said looking at his hands. He felt useless. In a fight he was handy to have on your team, his bones where nearly I destructible and he was half robot, but when it came to tracking he wasn't good. He was like a dead, useless weight.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next