Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The serials  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The serials  - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The serials  - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The serials  - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The serials  - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The serials  - Page 14 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The serials  - Page 14 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The serials  - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The serials  - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The serials

2 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The serials  - Page 14 Empty Re: The serials

Post by Gifty Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Aegeon took the bandage and wrapped Charlie's head methodically. He looked around for a wash cloth but didn't see one. Sighing he tool off his shirt, still applying pressure, and pressed it to the main part of the wound wrapping the bandage over the shirt and nosing to himself feeling self contiousness of his bare skin.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Liza noticed Aegeon's discomfort. She gave Charlie to him, and went away. When she came back she gave him a shirt. "Thanks," she said.

Charlie was struggling keeping his eyes open now, it was a big struggle, "I'm tired," he said in a dazed state.

Topher looked back out into the woods that were begging him to run in them, "What do you want me to do Valkyrie, I wont let Charlie be bait, and I can't be the bait myself because..." he trailed off, not really thinking of a reason, but not wanting to.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Valkyrie smiled, " Let me go. I'm always in charge on my shadows. I can go ahead before he finds out. I'm good at making puzzles. They'll never catch me." she told him smiling.

Aegeon shook his head, " Nope, no sleeping. " he told Charlie sternly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:21 am

Topher looked at her, it was a plausible idea. He just knew it would be better if it was her, she probably was the best choice. "Its a good idea."

Charlie's eyelids grew heavy, he most definitely had a concussion. "I'm tired," he said again, his voice almost a whine, as it matched the wolf inside him.

Liza shook her head, "No Charlie."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:25 am

Aegeon went to the kitchen and got a cup of cold water. He came back and poured the cup of cold water into Charlie's face.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:07 am

Charlie shuddered for a second after the water hit him. He then got mad, but his head hurt like hell at any movement, "What was that for?" his voice was pained and tired.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:39 am

Aegeon smiled, " if you fall asleep with a cuncussion you can fall into a coma. Now I woke you up so just shut up and apply pressure." he told Charlie smiling still.

Valkyrie looked at Topher. " should I wait or start now? They won't catch me until in a wile if I use shadows. " she asked him leaning her head against a wall of their temporary home.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:58 am

"I think you should wait. I mean we're not ready for an attack," he looked inside. He didn't want to apologize to Charlie, but he knew he should. "I should apologize to him, but..." he paused.

Charlie leaned his head backward making him dizzy. He was more awake now, but still groggy. He tried to press his head against Aegeon's head in order to apply pressure.

Liza looked at him, "Look, Charlie I know it's not the time, but I think you should say something to Topher,"
Charlie nodded grabbing his throbbing head, "I was angry," in truth he still was, he was tired of being looked down upon, but it would always happen, so he said nothing more, "And I wanted to get through to him. But I would never hurt Luke, the amount of times he did exactly what you all are doing for me, knowing he would get in trouble." Charlie sighed, and shook his head again grabbing it in pain.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:27 am

Aegeon shook his head, " he has to sit down and wait for the cuncussion to wear off. He's not moving unless someone carries him. It could be bad and it he does anything to disturb the brain then he will go into either shock, a coma or both. Better to be safe and not sorry. So sit and wait for the right time." he told them both.

Valkyrie nodded, " I understand and I think you should. You seem to have hurt his emotions more than his physical self, he may have been mad but anger management is something everyone needs to use, unless it's about the agents. They can all die and go to hell."
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:38 am

Topher nodded, and looked at the railing. Her last comment made him crack a smile, he turned around and headed in, "Thanks," he told her.

Liza nodded, she felt so bad for Charlie he had a rough day, and on top of it he couldn't sleep.

"Alright," Charlie said. He wanted to close his eyes and sleep but what Aegeon had said scared him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:42 am

Aegeon smiled, " sorry buddy, but maybe in about an hour or so, we have to wait for your brain to stop swealling." he told him matter of factly.

Valkyrie smiled to Topher, " it's true all of it. They treated us like shit so now it's our turn to take over. Although I don't like them I would never do what they did to us to them. Then they might rebell and the tables would turn again. You never know."
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:12 am

Charlie moaned, "Being killed would be better than this."

Liza shook it head, "No it wouldn't Charlie, you know that."

Charlie was tensed but he was beginning to relax a bit.

"No to prevent any of this from happening they have to be killed," Topher said, "And we'll have to save Luke while doing it. I think that's what they showed on TV, him be captured, ya know. I think he was trying to get the reverse for it, and they caught him." He sighed, he figured Luke would not be the Luke he knew anymore.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:27 am

Valkyrie nodded, " yeah, Wynn said she knew where they would keep the antidote. " she said looking at the ground.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:39 am

He headed in wanting the conversation dropped. "How's Charlie?" he asked as he got inside.

"He has a concussion," Liza informed.

Topher bent down next to him, "Sorry Charlie I know you didn't deserve that, any of this."

Charlie just closed his eyes for a bit and looked at Topher, not quite ready to apologize, he still was quite the little kid.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:06 am

Aegeon looked at Charlie making sure he was still awake. They didn't need him to go into a coma.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:18 am

Charlie looked at Topher, "I'm sorry too. I would never do anything to your brother, ever."
"Oh and sorry for the concussion."
Charlie shrugged, he had had worse.

Liza looked at them, "So what do we plan on doing now?"

"Wait for Charlie to heal," Topher told her, "And Valkyrie had an idea."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Valkyrie walked into the house again. " I can go ahead, if I send out my shadows they can survive on their own for about a week without me. If I send them out they can mold to their surroundings, the agents know me so they will fallow the shadows. They always have to come to me at some point, so when they finally have need of me they will return and I will start the second part of the wild goose chase. I've always had the ability to make a copy of myself with the shadows so I will do that and then send the copy running first, when they catch up with her I will know and the shadows will return to me. This can last for just over a week. If you'll allow me to go I can do this with ease."
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Topher looked worried but he still rather have it be him. But he had a feeeling that this missiOn would have him and Charlie staying at the house.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Valkyrie smiled to Topher trying to reassure him it would be all right without actually telling him it would. She knew Topher was worried and pissed but she knew he wanted nothing more than to go on this mission.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:33 am

Topher looked away. Charlie was attempted to sit up, "Topher, I'm really sorry." He then turned to Valkyrie, "Well I normally don't speak up on stuff. But I disapprove of this."
Topher nodded in approval.
Liza wanted to slap Charlie so hard, but the kid was like a little brother and she knew she couldn't. "You'll just disapprove of everyone going but yourself."
"Topher could do it." Charlie said.
"No Topher could not," he said, "We've already seen I'm to emotional I'll get distracted the moment I see him, then its all over."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:23 am

Aegeon nodded, " I know we all have to go. If one goes emotions take over or they get caught. If two goes one would be captured and the other would either kill everyone or stop and get killed. We would all have to go when the bait leaves or nothing would work out. Like I said before we need everyone or we will probably die. Just saying" he told them crossing his arms seeing as Charlie looked a tad bit better.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:07 am

Charlie shook his aching head, "Not what I mean, Topher would be the bait."
Topher shook his head, "No Charlie, I'm already in a position where I might compromise the mission."
Liza looked at them, "What if we get Topher and Luke confused. Luke's smart, if we capture him, he'll pull a trick to confuse us."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Valkyrie half smiled, " Plus last time we meet he yelled at me, if he is there then he will probably still be holding that grudge." she told them.

Aegeon nodded slowly, this information would be good, the more he could learn about his friends the more he could perfect his plan.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:04 am

Topher looked at her, "Luke yelled at you?" that surprised him, Luke almost never yelled, unless it was at him. "You sure it wasn't me or something. And if he is their he wouldn't hold a grudge."
Charlie nodded, grabbing his head, "If Luke held grudges he would have gotten back at me long ago?"
Topher didn't need to ask, Charlie probably attacked Luke in animal form or something.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:17 am

Valkyrie looked up, " oh so he really didn't tell you, and it was him. I know the difference etween you two when you're yelling. You get an octove or so higher in pitch but he, well luke he yells with his eyes. He raise his voice a bit but his eyes did most of the yelling." she said smiling, " plus if he didn't tell you he may be harbouring the feelings. I don't know, let's just set it at that."
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:38 am

Topher looked at her, it wasn't like Luke to just get mad. He would be talking about this later with her that was for certain.
Liza looked at both of them, "So Aegeon, what do we do if Luke tricks us, we might end up hurting Topher badly, and letting Luke go?"
Charlie sat up almost wanting to lay back down as his head got all dizzy, he gave a questioning look at Valkyrie.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum