Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Direction Reaction Creation EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Direction Reaction Creation EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Direction Reaction Creation EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Direction Reaction Creation EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Direction Reaction Creation EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Direction Reaction Creation EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Direction Reaction Creation EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Direction Reaction Creation EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Direction Reaction Creation EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Direction Reaction Creation

5 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Direction Reaction Creation Empty Direction Reaction Creation

Post by peachie-keen Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:10 pm

"I sometimes question my life. Do we really have a purpose? I don't think so. You might as well live as best you can and have done with it. We live, we die; that's it. I'm not going to be Miss Emily Barham anymore. I'm Melody, and I'm not gonna play along to nobody else's tune. I want to try new things, take risks, go clubbing, meet new people, sleep around a bit, you know? I'm eighteen, there's no way I'm going to be settling down anytime soon. It's not like love is real anyway. I'd be pretty happy with sleeing with someone new every week, and sticking two fingers up to all the other girls out there, just because I can.

So, this is the new me. Single, hot, and bloody care free. You could say I've had an epiphany. I just think I'm a lot damn wiser now than I was this time last week."

OKAY OKAY I'm really excited. This is my first chat in months. If it doesnt go well, I may cry. Soo, it's basically, people who have had a sudden realisation in their life, be it good or bad. You can have other characters too, but just give a description of appaerance and name for that. Anddd, these characters should know your main character, in some way, whether it's well or not. Try to keep the gender ratio fairly sensible. And anything goes in this chat. ANYTHING. Apart from killing people. Or chopping off their limbs, that's just rude.
SO come on right up, let your character give us a monologue, and try and put the word Epiphany, or realisation, or something in there somewhere.
GO GO GO
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Direction Reaction Creation Empty Re: Direction Reaction Creation

Post by peachie-keen Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Fletcher; A rather handsome dark haired boy of slight Italian heritage. Aged 19, and close friends to Emily, or Melody as she now calls herself. He, however, brushes off what she calls her new self as just a phase, and continues to call her by her real name. Often wears shirts, or fred perry polos, and wishes to have a scooter. Works twice a week, Thursdays and Fridays, at a barbers, and naturally, this means good hair. Average size, about 6 foot tall, dark brown eyes, and slight definition around the torso area. Can be a little bit of a push over, he's too nice, some say, though his cheeky grin says different.

Emily, however, is fitted with a leveled newly dyed black bob, as fitted by Fletch. Likewise, her eyes are dark, but almost black, unlike her friend. Quite petite, though not particularly tall, she boasts a womanly figure; small waist, fair assets, slender legs, and a generous behind. She still wears typically sixties style dresses, though hrough the last week there has been an increase in short pleated skirts tied with tights or stockings, and a fred perry polo, though she almost always wears her old parka, or red leather jacket. The last week has seen her to be a lot more open, and her new carefree self could prove a danger, says that wicked smile, and the flirty glint in her eye.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:36 pm

I'll join!
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Yessss! It's only a basic one, but I might spice things up later with plot changes or whatever :')
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Kay, gimme a bit to think of a good charrie.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Cassie; a good friend of Fletchers. A ripe 18 years on her, she has short brown hair, and jade green eyes. She typically wears short dark plaid skirts and thin sweaters. She doesn't really know Emily that well, though but calls her Melody lile she asks. She has recently come to the abrupt relization that she's madly in love with Fletcher, despite her older brother, Kennet's opinion that she could do a million times better. She's tall, and mildly shapely. On the dainty side, she clearly has feminine features, but there less prominent that the typical girl's.

Kennet; Older brother of Cassie. Generally doesn't like fletcher. 20 years of age, he's tall, bulky built, the same green eyes as Cassie, but short red hair that falls into his face. He only wears jeans and a polo t-shirt. He's a bit on the darker side of life, and is highly protective of Cassie. He thinks Emily is okay, but a bit of a drama queen. He does most of the housework, since their parents are often gone. Loves the night life in kink clubs and other places. And he's gay, so yeah.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:56 am

Yesssssss Smile)
I love the "And he's gay. So yeah." hahaha :')
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:38 am

Very Happy Yeah. I didn't know any other way to put it than that.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:08 am

Haha! made me chuckle :') anddd and, who still goes on here? Just wondering, because I don't know who else willl join :')
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Kaity (Oviously) Kile still does. OTD stopped. Bookie's gone. Bubblebeam too....a lot of people are gone. Basically, me you xxviper.stingxx Kaity Kile and Saga are the only ones that still log on, oh and this other guy who sometimes gets on.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:55 am

Whaaaaattt Bookie and OTD and Bubblebeam?? :'( that makes me saddd, mann. Sad
So, are we starting now or do you think anyone else will join? :S
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Well, Bookie's back. But yeah otd and bubble
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:33 am

So yeah, I'm here.. I'm reaaaaally tired so excuse my spelling and grammar.

Molly; a really different girl who's best friends with Kenneth, also 20 years of age. She pretty much works five times a week and sometimes weekends depending if she gets paid over time or not and lives on her own. She had been living with her boyfriend until realizing he was cheating on her by walking in on his threesome with her ex friends. She kicked out but nw she's heart broken and cutting herself off from love. She's always been timid in that world of trust, it took a year for her to trust Kenneth even a little bit and now there great friends. She's decided to be different, not really sure how yet but she knows she has to change. She's a pretty girl, curly blonde hair and big green eyes, and tiny, only about 5 feet tall. For her height she is very curvaceous which she tries to hide with baggies clothing and t-shirts rather than showing it off.

Lance; he's a shy guy and Molly's little brother, he's 5"11 and muscular; him being a part time trainer. He works a lot and when he doesn't work he reads and when he doesn't read he goes out to clubs and dances. He wants to be a dancer and he's decided to pursue it, he just doesn't know if he's good enough.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:38 am

Very Happy Oh, and it's Kennet. Yeah
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:08 am

Yyayayayayay <3 <3
Shall I post? Smile
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:11 am

Yeyah!
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 am

OKAY OKAY

"Em, stop talking nonsense." Fletcher laughed, playfully running his fingers through the back of her hair. She turned sharply to frown at him, patting it back down as she sat on the reception desk of The UpperCuts Barber.
Seeing his raised eyebrow, she turned quickly outwards again, and mumbled feebly. "It's not nonsense..." She looked down at her legs, brushing down the pleats in her skirt. With a sudden sprig of life, she turned to face him once more, mischeif overcoming her face. "So, Fletch... Where are we off to tonight then?"
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:33 am

"Hey Fletcher! Wait up!" Cassie called with a bright smiled, running over to join her friend with a broad grin on her face. "So, what's up?" She asked, stopping in front of the two.

Kennet leaned against the brick wall with a smile, watching his little sister talk to her friends as he waited on his own.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:51 am

Molly sighed at her shift papers, they had switched hers with the new guy's so now she had to work the night shift in the club as the bar keep. She picked up her phone and dialed Kennet, her heart sinking as she knew she'd have to cancel their plans for the night.

Lance sat in the waiting chair to get his haircut,a bit bored but otherwise unaffected by the group of young adults that stood near him. He absentmindedly rubbed his knee, something he had to be careful not to injure while dancing.
He loved to dance.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:45 am

"Hey there!" Fletcher said wth a grin as a couple of familiar faces entered. Melody quickly jumped off of the desk as Fletch stood up hurriedly, and faced him. With a questioning expression, he pointed a finger at her. "Twisted is on Fridays..." he began, before adressing the other two. "I'll get the first round?" He suggested, pacing towards a customer before an answer could be formed.
"Afternoon!" Fletch greeted adressing Kennet.

Mel cleared her throat, sitting back on the desk, looking at her nails, and then glancing up through her fringe at the boy, then the girl, and back to the boy again. "Either of you two ever been to Twisted?" she asked.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Kennet nodded at fletcher with his typical grin before his phone began to ring. yello?" Kennet answered on the third ring. "Hey Molly. What's up?" A pause. "They did? Damn. That sucks." Another pause. "No, it's okay. Molly, seriously! It's cool." He laughed into the phone. "I mean c'mon what can you do? Kill your boss." A pause. "I wasn't serious!"

"I haven't but I heard about it a lot last year. What is it?" She asked, looking sincerely curious. "Nobody would ever tell my what it was." She tossed her head to keep her own carmel colored fringe from her eyes. "Nobody would ever tell me."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:00 pm

A glint shone in Melody's eye, purely through the small pleasure of having more knowledge than Cassie. "Well, you see..." she began, flicking her hair to the side. "There's a cocktail night at the Twisted Wheel the first friday of every month. Drinks are cheap and pretty much every colour you could think of. Music's a bit crap, but hey, there's always a few rooms on the upper floor for rent if you hit it off with someone, if you receive my meaning..." A mischevious smile crept onto her face. "You both up for it then?" she questioned, once again her sight flickering to Kennet before her looking back to the girl.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:06 pm

"I dunno, Cassie. You're only eighteen and you have classes on Friday." He said. Cassie bounded over.

"Please Kennet! I've already got all my work done, and I'm not too young!" She begged. "Pleasepleaseplease!" She said giving him 'Le Adorable Lil' Sister Face' making him sigh.

"Fine. I'm game for it. What time should we get there?"

"Yay! Thank you Kennet! You're the best brother ever."

"Hn..." He said as she bounded off to where a new customer sat in the seats.

"Why do I get the feel I'm going to regret this?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:32 pm

"Great!" she exclaimed, standing up once more, taking two steps toward Kennet. "I'll see you there about half eight I guess?" she suggested, her tone low, a smile escaping her lips.

(Did Cassie go over to Fletcher then? I can't use him too much until Bookie's on, seeing as he's cutting Lance's hair)
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Kennet nodded. "See you then." He said stiffly. It was better than staying at home. All night, since Molly had to cancel their plans. He stiffened a bit. Was she hitting on him. "You know I'm gay,right?"

(Yesh yush she did.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum