Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Direction Reaction Creation

5 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Direction Reaction Creation - Page 2 Empty Re: Direction Reaction Creation

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Kennet nodded. "See you then." He said stiffly. It was better than staying at home. All night, since Molly had to cancel their plans. He stiffened a bit. Was she hitting on him. "You know I'm gay,right?"

(Yesh yush she did.)

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:51 pm

The smile grew wider on Melody's face. She enjoyed this challenge. "Oh, that's a shame.." she mocked disheartedness, before looking back up at him, pressing her lips firmly on his cheek for a second or two, and whispering softly. "You'll come around soon. I'm sure." Taking a step back, she grinned mischeivously, awaiting a reaction, hands behind her back.

"Alright there Cass? Up for the drinks tonight?" Fletcher asked politely, glancing at her reflection in the mirror. "I'm sure it'll be great you know. Plenty of boys there to choose from, I can guarentee." He gave a short laugh, running his hands through the hair of the young boy sat in front of him.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Kennet looked at her. "I've been gay for six years. Doubtful." He said, crossing his arms. "Girls are annoying." That was a deliberate dig at Melody.

Cassie looked up. "Hmm? Oh! Yeah, I'm going." She laughed back. "Yeah...lotsa a boys. Sounds like my kinda place." SHe smilled, putting her hands behind her head, clasping her fingers at the base of her neck. "Anything ya need help with?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Molly sighed, her new gig was at the new club 'Twisted' it was a popular place so she had to constantly be running, not to mention they made her wear a super uncomfortably tight dress. The dress hefted her chest to new heights and although that brought more men to buy drinks, the conversations with the drunks ones weren't fun. It wasn't even that late and she had already finished setting up, nobody was there aside from the employees and out of habit she texted Kennet.
'Where are you guys going tonight?"

Lance got up and made his way around the clog of people carefully. "Excuse me but I've been waiting for a while and I was wondering when I could get my hair cut?"
He murmured politely, his hair blonde hair hung over his eyes blocking them from view , his sister had been nagging him for months to get it cut.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Kennet flipped open his phone. "Cassie convinced me to go with her to this club called Twisted. Apparently, drinks are cheat and guys are easy." I replied to her text briefly.

Cassie smiled brightly. "Of course! Any ideas for a style you want?" She asked, not waiting for an answer. She scurried off to get the style books so he could pick out a look.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Molly laughed out right, and texted him back.
'That's where I'm working right now, she's right. The guys are easy and hot too..."
She bit her lip and tugged at her dress, feeling a bit too exposed and awkward from all the winks she was getting.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Kennet couldn't help but laugh at that. "Ah, but are they open minded?" I replied. "Because if not, I'm shit outa luck."

Cassie smiled and dropped the books on his lap. "Here ya go! Pick out a stile and call myself, or one of the other workers, Melody and Fletcher. if ya need anything. I'm Cassie by the way."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Molly glanced around and grinned.
"If you bring me a chocolate bar I can point out every single gay one, I know them all...Wink"
She wiped her counter down again and sighed, she really needed a boyfriend.

Lance looked at the books, startled."I'm..I'm Lance.. I, I don't really care what my hair looks like.. I just need my bangs a bit shorter." he murmured looking up through his hair shyly.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Kennet looked up. "You got yourself a deal. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or chocolate with nuts? Wait don't answer that. Milk and dark marbled symphony bar with almonds, am I right?" He replied.

Cassie smiled. "Okay, I can do that. For cheap too. Just a sec! Follow me over here please." She led him to the hair wash stations.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:35 pm

"You got it bucko, don't forget to make it extra large... and when you drop by, don't laugh about my attire.."
She texted back grinning, she'd know he'd laugh his ass off to see her in the dress. Mainly because she rarely ever wore dresses anymore and he knew how she felt about her body, which was pretty insecure.
She hated how shy she got at times and how at others, like while working, she didn't care at all.

Lance nodded and sat in the chair at the washing station, he sighed and itched his nose revealing the small tattoo that hid on the inside of his arm. It was a tattoo of a Japanese style dragon curled around a heart, he got it after his resolution to become a professional dancer.
He just didn't know if he was good enough.
He shook the thoughts from his head, now wasn't the time for a thought session.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:38 pm

"People do change you know." Melody grinned, her teeth slightly gritted however, seeing that attention wasn't completely hers. After a pause, she chirped again. "So who're you texting?"

(As a side thought, Mel doesn't work at the barbers, she just kind of hangs there because of Fletcher, and may occasionally cover as receptionist.)

Fletcher strode over to Cassie, nodding to her, and asked Lance's reflection; "So what're we having done here?" with a smile, before frowning slightly. "Have I met you before? You're not one of the regulars, I'm sure..." It was hard to tell with the suds in his hair.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Lance offered an awkward smile, "My sister usually cuts my hair for me... I doubt that you know me.."
He opened his mouth about to ask him if maybe the man knew him from his dancing in clubs but thought better of it leaving his face in an awkward expression.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:46 pm

(Ah, kay!)
Kennet looked up for a moment from his phone. "My best bud Molly. She's playing Twisted tonight." He said. Gotcha, but no promises on the laughing thing. Seeing as it must be funny if you say don't laugh.

"He needs his bangs trimmed." Cassie replied, washing the suds out of his hair and conditioning. "His sister's been bugging him about it. I know what you mean. I've seen before. Must have." She didn't ever pause.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:51 pm

"Well that's fair enough." Fletcher laughed it off slightly, yet still keen to persue a conclusion of whether he had a good memory, or was a tad insane. "It's just one of those things I guess. Ever been told you've just got one of those faces?" Fletcher smiled again, shaking his head, before crossing an arm over his torso, using it to support the other, reaching towards his chin. "Hmm..."
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:54 pm

(What has Cassie seen before?)
Molly rolled her eyes at her phone and texted a simple 'gtg, come soon' and began to serve her costumers. Her brain instantly shut off her embarrassment switch and she became the bubbly hostess who isn't that bright, although in reality she was quite smart.

"Uh.. not really, but I do tend to get around.." Lance grimaced at his awkward word choice, mentally smacking himself in the face.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Fletcher laughed, glancing at Cass. "Make sure you don't get to close to Emily then..." he sniggered, checking his shoulder to see his friend looking slightly try-hard next to Kennet.

"Oh... a girl?" Melody began, wrinkling her nose. "But you're not straight?" She cocked her head to one side, the possibility of a gay boy talking texting a girl becoming increasingly difficult for her to fathom.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:08 pm

(Him. She doesn't know where though.)

Kennet smiled and snapped his phone shut, leaning against the wall, bored as hell.

"That would explain it." Cassie nodded rinsing his hair. "Go sit in the chair your where before please while I get my trimming stuff."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:23 pm

(thanks)
Molly zoomed by making drinks and chatting up costumers to get them to buy more drinks, in the back of her head she was wondering when Kennet would get here. She wanted to get his laugh attack over and done with as soon as possible.

"I don't mean that kind of get around.. I.. uh.." Lance stammered as he wandered over to the seat. He shook his head and sighed.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Kennet rolled his eyes. "She's my best friend. There's no romance there whatsoever. Because I am, in fact, gayed than a rainbow wearing a tutu singing show toons."

Cassie laughed softly. "No, seriously I didn't think anything bad about it. Even if I did, I don't really care. What should it matter to me what you do in bed?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Molly~still working~

Lance blushed red and bit his lip, trying to hold back a wince of embarrassment.
"I.. Uh...I'm just going to stop talking.." He finished.
It wasn't as if Lance never gone out with a girl, he had and surprisingly enough he had lots of dates. Mostly because he was quite good looking but his looks were kind of wasted on him, he always covering them up with his hair or hiding in the hood of his sweat shirt. He was a shy guy but he could express himself through dance.
He closed his eyes and let the woman free to do what she wanted with his hair. He would change.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Cassie seemed to catch that he wanted something new with his hair and smiled, taking controll of cutting his hair. Once she was done, the longest parts were two inches long and really the short hair complimented the shape of his face.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Lance glanced at his reflection and tried out a smile, he liked it. He ran a hand through his newly shortened hair and glanced back at the woman with the scissors.
"Thanks." He said, with a more timid smile than the first.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Cassie smiled brightly at him in the mirror. "No problem. Glad to help. Fletcher will get you at checkout." Texts from you and sex from you are things that are now so uncommon- She answered her phone flushing at the song. "Hey Jan! Oooh, who's the lucky fella? Really now?! Sounds great. I can't going to this club called Twisted tonight. Some other time? Cool, bye bitch love you." She hung up. "Sorry about that. I should probably turn silent on."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Lance nodded with a blush and headed to the front desk, his credit card in hand. "Hey.." he murmured.
His face felt wierd, the skin used to the cover of his long bangs which his sister said made him look like a drug dealer.
She always took care of him.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:12 am

(Insert name here) wrote:Kaity (Oviously) Kile still does. OTD stopped. Bookie's gone. Bubblebeam too....a lot of people are gone. Basically, me you xxviper.stingxx Kaity Kile and Saga are the only ones that still log on, oh and this other guy who sometimes gets on.

OTD hasn't stopped. OTD has had to concentrate at school because at the moment she is failing quite badly and she hasn't been on since Christmas time (which was the first time in ages that I spent in England btw). OTD swears she explained this a while ago on her thread...but then again I may have disappeared unknowingly... I need to apologise to Bookie actually >.<

Anyhoo, yeah, I just popped in to say hello Very Happy I may join later but I'm going on holiday to France where it's bloody minus 7! I'm going to freeze! But until then I need to 'revise' (aka complete the new Zelda game...again).

Peachie, I was wondering when you'd come on again Wink And no, Bubble hasn't come on for ages, since May (checked his profile). But I messaged him happy birthday back in October... N'ahhh well.

And the only reason that I'm on here was because of a dream that I had. It was quite weird actually but I kind of imagined what people looked like. However, it was rather epic.

Now I must go; mock week at school and I have to sit a History paper about the Black Death.

Cheerio, for a while.

Much love,
The non-gone OpenTheDoor

P.S. Peachie, somewhere we started a thread in realistic (I believe). It was about
OH OH OH! And I has a new rabbit (in case I didn't say). I'll change my pic to him when I get home Wink But he's punting my toes with his nose while I'm typing this. I need to give him some attention...and finish off me cheese-toast ('cause bitches love cheese-toast).

xx
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:30 pm

OTD I lulululuuuuveee youu <3 hope school shizzle goes okay, and I shall restart that thread tomorrow! Please do join, I miss you muchly :')

"Hmm..." Mel began suspiciously towards Kennet, spotting a rather good looking boy coming toward them both. She ran her fingers through her hair, and quickly applied some lip gloss, and turned to Kennet once more. "Think I'll score?" she teased, a finger poised on her cheek.

Fletcher gave a knowing nod to Cassie, gliding over to the reception desk, and ushering Emily off of the desk. "Go make yourself useful," he teased, eyes flickering briefly towards her.
Putting on a smile, he adressed Lance. "If you'd like to put your card in..." he began, gestured to his left, "That'll be $28."

Mel turned to the boy, flattery at the ready. "Loving the new do, cutie." she said with a cheeky grin, before softly pushing part of Lances hair back. "It suits you, you know..." She paused, biting her bottom lip lightly. "I'm Melody, by the way," she introduced, a smile forming on her face.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum