Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Direction Reaction Creation - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Direction Reaction Creation

5 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Direction Reaction Creation - Page 8 Empty Re: Direction Reaction Creation

Post by peachie-keen Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:19 am

"You're good at getting lost, aren't you?" he joked, holding the door for her. "It's not far..."

peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Molly sent a piña colada to the woman and tugged at the dress grimacing. She hated the thing.
"I so wish I wasn't wearing this thing!" she growled to herself.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Mel was a bit taken aback. "You mean you have to wear it?" she cocked her head to the side, sipping at her drink, tasting the fruity coconut flavours. "Hmm.."
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Molly nodded with a gruff sigh, "Hotel policy, well, club policy anyway. Can I get you anything else?"
She smiled at the woman, she seemed nice,
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Mel gave an unintentional look of surprise. She was quite good at misjudging people. "I should be alright for now... Just scanning the room, as you do." She looked back at the girl, a warm smile on her face. It wasn't often she took a liking to girls. This barmaid girl seemed 'Reem' though.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Molly shrugged, "If you want I can point out all the singles, after a while you learn how to spot them."
She pointed out a blonde guy.
"See, him for instance. I can tell that he actually is married but here anyway to pick up chicks."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Cassie blinked wide-eyed before smiling and laughed. "Yeah, I guess I am." She nodded and walked out the door.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:41 am

Melody nodded. "I know what you mean. I can usually tell things like that. See the pale circle around his finger shows that..." She smiled, looking back at the girl. "What would you say about the dark haired one in the black shirt? The good looking one?" she asked, beginning to enjoy this game.

Fletcher locked the door, letting the key drop in his pocket. "This way..." He rushed forward a bit, and stopped, looking back.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:37 am

"You are joking, right? Mister Kennet just came down from a hotel room with him, S'Melody."
Almost jumping on the bar, the red-headed girl gave a grin as she attempted to recover from tripping over another person's feet. But as she ignored the person's apologies behind her, she turned to the two of them, dragging her finger along the bar.
"But, yeah, he's kinda outta bounds. The guy that you want is him," she smirked, turning around a bit to point to a guy with a striped green and white polo, "Cute, no ring on his finger and been giving me the eye all night... Which brings me to another point: Hello, fancy seeing you here."
Even though she hadn't been here too long, it was apparent that Blaize had a little bit of booze in her blood already. But she had caught wind of where Melody would be tonight via Facebook, so really she was just preparing herself for what was to come later that night. Honestly, where would you be without technology.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:04 pm

"Alright missy! How're you doing?" Fancy a drink?" she looked at the boy trying to curve her neck to see him. "If that polo is a Fred Perry, I'm having him." She whsipered. "If not, he's all yours." she squeaked, taking a quick peak at her compact before stuffng it back in her bag.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Blaize raised a brow at Melody, wondering exactly what was going on in her brain. She didn't care if it was blooming Fred Perry, he had a pretty face and good muscles on show.
"Didnt glimpse at a logo, darlin', but even so I wouldn't let you take him," she laughed, shaking her head, "and yeah, sure, as long as you're paying I'll have a Vodka and Coke."
With a wink at her friend, she gave a small look and a grin to Molly, knowing that she was somewhat friends with Sam.
Speaking of which.
"Y'know Sam might be coming down here later," I said out loud, seeing if it would tickle the fancy of either of them two, "He was just closing up shop."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:35 pm

"It doesn't look much like a penguin earl..." shetrailed off, and snapped back into alertness. "This a cocktail night, idiot." she shook hr head, pushing Blaize playfully. "Wait... Sam..? Sam?? Sam-Sam?! As if." she put her handover her mouth to emphasize her shock. "No way."
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Blaize shrugged; she didn't care. She liked Vodka and Coke. She'd been craving for one for ages and wanted one, but it was definitely going to be hard for her to get one with Melody here.
"Fine. Give us a Cuba Libre; at least that has coke in it," she grumbled, nodding at Molly.
Then, she raised a brow at her friend. She was in shock? Was she being sarcastic? She didn't know.
"Yes way..." she said, peering at her curiously, "The bloke that I share a ruddy flat with, Sam."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Cassie followed quietly, pulling her hood up. "I've got some auditions Friday." She'd schedueled them for her day off. "They're remaking the Les Miserable movie."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Molly smiled and started mixing up their drinks, "The one in the black polo is gay... Kennet had ... a little chat with him earlier." She murmured.
Molly grimaced at the sound of Sam's name, it was bad enough that Kennet had seen her in the stripper dress, now Sam?
Her reputation was disintegrating by the second.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:58 am

"Well, I knowthat, but he's hot..." Mel mumbled, eagerly scanning the growing crowd for any good looking mod... That's wen the foor opeed again, familiar faces appearing...

"That's brilliant! Fletch exclaimed, reaching for the handle of a door. "Do you think you'll get the parts?" He asked politely, seeing a figure running at him.

Melody leapt offof her chair, bounding towards her friend, and wrapping her arms around me. "Took you long enough! Blaize is here!" she sniffed his collar, before taking a step back. "You smell nice..." she stated, with mock suspicion.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:36 am

Cassie looked around shyly, almost like one would do when meeting a rabid killer for the first time. Aprehension and slight fear were evident on her face.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:45 am

Blaize blinked a couple of times before talking to the space that Melody was just once in, "Yes, but I ain't gonna be happy if I wake up and see you walking out in the morning with your hair in a mess, am I?... Didn't think so."
Shaking her head, the girl turned her attention back to Molly with a grin, picking up the drink in her hand loosely.
"Tah Molly," she winked, taking a swig of the cocktail, "Knew I count on you."
Yes, she was in a weird mood, but that was mostly the alcohol talking. Otherwise she wouldn't have just continued with her conversation with her friend even though she had just darted halfway across the club to see someone else. Fletcher.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:41 am

"And another thing.." Melody began, sighing heavily. "What the hell is that in your hair? It looks rather stupid." She giggled, and took a sip of her Pina Colada.
Fletcher shook his head. "Bit under the influence, are we Em?" he asked, turning her arundad pushing the small of her back to force her to walk. "Come on..."
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:19 am

Molly smiled back and prepared some more drinks on the fly, she didn't really care to be backed up so she divided her almost free time well. She glanced around and forced herself not to duck under the bar when familiar faces appeared.
They knew she wasn't a loose gal like her dress implied, she should be fine.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:14 pm

"Woah woah woah... is that..?" Fletcher strolled over to Molly, both mouth and eyes wide. "Looking good, Mole!" he told her, nodding. "I didn't know you ever dressed like that!" he exclaimed, slightly impressed.
Melody, meanwhile, fluttered back over to Blaize, spotting a man with dyed red hair, looking straight at the two. Quickly, he looked away, and continued talking to the boy in the blue and white polo. "Woahh, when did he get here?!" she whispered, her surprise still evident.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Blaize shrugged; she didn't know. But she did keep her eyes pinned on the polo-wearing bloke, simply because he was looking better and better with every passing moment.
"Scrum," she murmured under her breath as she sipped at her cocktail, "and why are you so surprised? It isn't like he's a social reject or anything."
"Thanks for that Blaize."
The girl jumped, almost spilling her drink as she turned around to the man standing behind her, holding a Tom Collins firmly in his hand. But as she laughed it off, Sam quickly turned his attentions to Molly, or rather the dress that she was wearing.
"Bloody hell Molly, that's...a nice dress," but as the boy tittered to himself, he tried to keep his eyes on her face rather than...elsewhere, "You need to wear that out more."
Leaning on the bar, he continued to grin at his friend. On the back of one of the stools was his brown leather jacket, the one that he always wore. But on taking it off, the short sleeved White shirt that he wore beneath showed the bottom of his tattoo, the one that most people thought looked like a load of barbed wire winding around his bicep. But that was on purpose though; he liked showing that off.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:14 pm

She rolled her eyes at the guys, "I don't dress like this nor will I continue as this dress emphasized certain vocal points that I'd rather not have centralized.. My work makes me wear this dress, so if I stay employed then I stay in this dress as well as other little numbers.. so buy a drink and keep me working."
She patted his head like one would do to a puppy absentmindedly and leaned over the bar counter to wipe the messes that people left. She frowned at one spill she just couldn't quite reach and leaned further, swiping at it uselessly.

bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:37 pm

"I'll get that," Sam smirked, taking the cloth from underneath Molly's grip.
Resting his glass on the side, he began mopping up the mess of Martini that someone had made previously to their approach. And that was why he could never see himself working in a place like this; it was too dirty and unclean everywhere. At least his little bookshop was clean and pristine, to the best of his ability at least... And this place had a uniform that he would not be able to cope with.
Mini dress? With these legs? As if!... I swear I'm straight.
"And mix me something that you think that I'll enjoy. Let's test your mixing skills, shall we?"
With one of his most charming grins, he finished up wiping down the barside with a couple of more swipes. His eyes didn't leave Molly though; he liked to see her reactions when he put on a sexy smoulder.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Molly smiled back, "You got it, Sammy boy."
At his sexy smoulder, as he liked to call it, she raised an eyebrow mid stir. She quickly mixed up a drink that she had been experimenting with earlier, she didn't drink but she figured, from what the other employees said, that it was the best thing she could make on a whim. She slid the drink to him, a curious look on her face all the while and hurried off to another costumer. She was used to running on the job, although it was inconvenient in the dress. She hide a grimace with a bright smile at a man's advances and quickly hurried back to Sam, an exhausted look peeking through her smile.
"So... how is it?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Cassie flinched a bit, shoulders hunching at the comment. She didn't know whether Melody did it deliberately or unentintionally, but it still hurt. Honestly, it felt like a personal did at her. Cassie got the feeling Melody didn't perticularly like her.

Kennet leaned against the bar eyes roving over the guy. "Damn!" He said. "Wonder if he'd be open minded when under the influence."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum