Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Halloween's Best Friends. - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Halloween's Best Friends. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Halloween's Best Friends. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Halloween's Best Friends. - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Halloween's Best Friends. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Halloween's Best Friends. - Page 39 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Halloween's Best Friends. - Page 39 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Halloween's Best Friends. - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Halloween's Best Friends. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Halloween's Best Friends.

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Halloween's Best Friends. - Page 39 Empty Re: Halloween's Best Friends.

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:42 am

This seemed to spur him further, gripping her with a new sort of fervor.
The pheromones radiating from her were intoxicating.
Never had the scent of a woman driven him so wild before- and it wasn't just being a werewolf. He'd had were women before.
What was it about her that drove him to the edge of his mental health.

Valyrie cried her release, the sound of the rip of sheets filling the room as she clenched around him, the words of her first language falling foreign from her lips.

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:25 am

Lilac arched her back with a low moan and grappled the sheets with her desperate hands. Her body writhing in pleasure as her continued their animalistic act.
She was starting to feel her end, though.
Her body tightened and she struggled for a moment before letting herself go with a slight scream.

Daiya pounded her a few more times before releasing himself. His body shook lightly and his eyes closed, pleasure making his toes curl.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:59 am

Erick could feel his own orgasm approaching much too quickly for his liking and he couldn't resist letting out a moan as he pounded her, holding her off of the mattress with his own sheer strength.
He pulled her up, gripping her hips tightly with his long fingers, scraping his fangs over her collar bone.

Valyrie gasped and panted, riding out her orgasm as she rested her head on the mattress, reaching up to brush a hand over his face.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Lilac ripped the sheets as she pulled them, her body feeling like a clenched fist. Her back was arched and she could only make gaspy shrieks as Erick continued to ravish her, she not even over her orgasm.
It was mind blowing.
She liked it.

Daiya held on her her and weakly thrust forward a few more times before pulling out and falling to the side.
Limp and spent.
And oddly energized.
"Fuck..." he panted.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Erick groaned loudly, still slamming into her, his fangs prodding but not quite piercing the flesh of her neck as his grip on her tightened to near bruising.
"Damnit," he growled, trying to hold back as he kissed her hard on the lips.

Valyrie smiled when she head this, the fog slowly clearing from her mind, "Vampire blood does that," she explained, as if she already knew. Then it struck her.
He'd drank her blood.
Fuck.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Lila felt her body quickly readjust itself and she moaned, he bringing her to the cusp yet again. She bit his lower lip gently and sucked on it for a moment before releasing it back to his use, things starting to get rough. Her hands had relinquished the shredded bed sheets and grabbed at his back and at his hair instead, her body still hungry and her hands acting as mouths.
She kissed up to his ear and nipped it lightly, trying not to hurt him even though her body was in a constant state of wanting to be dominant and he being over her made her instincts want to resort to a little violence. She had to think things through a little.

Daiya frowned and looked at her shocked face.
"What is it?" He asked, a bit worried.
What if she just realized he could get her pregnant or something, could vampires get pregnant? Was it nothing?
Did she just realized how much she hated him?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Erick growled as his body responded in kind, though he was less worried about harming her, and thought she should be less so for him.
He knew just how durable they both were.
And he intended to push the envelope on that.

Valyrie sat up, mumbling, "O quid feci! Ive 'Ruit eius vita! A sanguis vinculi Maledicant ei omnes!" as she looked angry with herself. She realized he's asked her a question and she debated lying, "I didn't expect you to drink my blood," she remarked.

(What she said=Oh what have I done!? I've ruined his life! A blood bond curse it all!)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Lilac moaned and dug her fingers into his back but slipping a bit in his sweat. They were equally sweaty though, which made things a bit more slippery and bit more sexy. She locked her thighs tighter around him and rolled over so she was on top and riding him roughly. Her alpha side coming out to play for a bit.

Daiya rubbed his head and licked his lips, a bit confused still.
"Ah... Sorry.. It.. I got a little carried away.. but no big deal, right?" He answered.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Erick groaned at this, reaching one hand upwards to rest on her hips, while the other one fondled her breasts.
He stared at her, finding the sight of her pleasure pinked-cheeks and darkened eyes most arousing. When he had been with women, he'd never stopped to look at their face. Only their bodies.
So, seeing the expressions she gave was almost as erotic at the act itself, he found.

Valyrie stared at him in utter alarm, "Erant 'perituraque" she muttered softly, "Did your parents tell you nothing of other mystical creatures?" she questioned, "When a vampire drinks from a being, they establish the potential for sanguinis vinculo- a blood bond," she explained, "when that being drinks their blood, it completes the rite. The two become intertwined in a way no mortal can comprehend."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Lilac arched her back with a moan, her hips rolling and grinding against his in a fast pace. She felt herself close to the edge again and bit her lip to hold back for a little longer.
Things were just too good.
They'd end too soon.
Then she'd have to remember how she was supposed to hate this man and have nothing to do with him. Nothing at all.

Daiya tilted his head and then looked away, a bit ashamed.
"They left when I was like eleven, all I get are cheques in the mail once a month and a couple gifts on Christmas and my birthday. I just know what I've read in their book collection that's in English." He muttered.
He then frowned, intertwined?
"So.. What? But.. you didn't drink my blood.. right? I don't remember that..." He said, a bit puzzled.
When had that happened, was it when he was sick? The entire week had turned a bit fuzzy in his mind.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Erick groaned, feeling his own end growing eminent.
He focused on holding back for as long as possible, gripping her hips with both hands then.
His sweat-dampened hair fell in his eyes which where now churning bright gold in pleasure, locking his teeth together to keep from biting her out of instinct.

Valyrie pinched the bridge of her nose, "I did," she said softly, "When you fell ill. I had to thin your blood so the tonic could work," she explained, "otherwise it would've been rendered useless and you'd have died," she explained, turning to look at him fully now, letting her emotions be what they were. There was no churning, no throbbing. They were just crystal clear: fear and a little panic.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Lilac licked his lips and let her teeth scrape across his neck, her hips slowing a bit. Then she hit her high, again.
She had to sit back to stop herself from biting his neck which only intensified her orgasm. She moaned loudly and dug her fingers into his chest.

Daiya watched her for a moment before hugging her tightly.
What did that mean?
Were they like.. married?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm

The feeling of her clenching around him brought fourth his undoing as well, hips bucking upwards as he cried out, visions of bright white flashing in his eyes.
His nails dug into her skin as he did so, biting into his own wrist to keep from biting her.

Valyrie leaned into him, closing her eyes.
For a moment, she wondered if this was vaguely what if felt like to wake up after a drunken mistake. The only difference was that there was no divorce for a blood bond.There wasn't even death do you part. She remembered the first time her father spoke of it. It was on her 521st birthday.

"Cassandra, may I speak with you?" Her father asked, taking her by the arm.

Valyrie smiled at her father and nodded, "Of course, Father," she said, following him to his study. She sat down of one of the lovely chairs and watched him intently, her long hair falling in curls around her shoulders.

"My dear little girl," he said, pinching the bridge of his nose, "You're not a little girl any more. You're a woman," he began, his behavior drawing
a worried look from his daughter, "You've grown from the sweet little fledgling your mother and I made into the strong responsible vampress we always knew you'd become. And it's getting near time you're going to be looking fro a mate-" Valyrie opened her mouth to protest, only for her father to hold up his hand, "Now, let me finish," he said warm-heartedly, "we both know you've had your eye on that lad down the lane. Let me just say this. When you decide to do the blood rite. Create a sangris viculo with someone, make sure it is a person you'd be ready to kill for, to feed for, and even to die for, because once the rite is done, their life is yours and your life is theirs. If they die, so do you, and vice versa. Don't throw it away, dear child, your destiny is far greater than that."

Valyrie took a deep breath as she opened her eyes once more, thinking of that. Did she want Daiya to be her everything? In all her years, she'd never made a mistake such as this, but then, she'd never met a man quite like Daiya either. She took a comforting breath and looked at him. Her life. Her mate. Everything was his now, her own life. Her blood. All of it belonged to him now. Forever.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:48 am

Lilac leaned forward and gasped, her body quaking as she slowly got over herself. She nuzzled Erick out of instinct as she rolled off of him and to the side. She almost let herself snuggle close.
Then reality hit her.
She sat up quickly and began to search for her clothes, biting her lip as she surveyed the damage. She could cover up the multitude of hickeys pretty easily and if she showered soon enough then no one would know. Emotionally? She didn't really know what was going on with her.
Her legs were still a bit weak so she stumbled into the side of the bed when trying to reach for her pants.
She sighed in frustration and gave herself a few moments rest.
A few moments thought.

Daiya smiled back at her, still a bit confused on what had happened but if she was okay with whatever gone down then he figured he would be okay. He stretched out a little and let out a breath, feeling a bit of fatigue.
"Would you mind me sleeping here?" He asked, scratching his head.
His clothes were a little ripped and it might cause a little bit of talk among the other inhabitants in the castle.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:07 am

(Viper's back o3o)
Erik sat up, holding her bra and shirt out to her, tempted to invite her to stay.
He offered no word of invitation though, watching her.
He didn't know why he felt that urge.
He'd never felt this way towards another of his companions.

Valyrie nodded softly at him, "Of course," she replied, "You're welcome here any time you like," she answered.
"Oh, and just a warning, you're going to get some strange looks and comments," she explained, "your scent has changed," she explained, "Just thought you should know."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:32 am

(Viper...Viper?...I don' think I ever chatted with Viper.. new people scare me.. O.O)
Lilac took her clothes out of his hands, covering her chest out of modesty as she did so and quickly slipped both items on. She struggled a little with her back straps, her hands were shaking a bit, and with a gruff sigh she looked to him.
"Hey.. Can you..?" She asked, pointing to her undone straps. She didn't really want to ask him, but what was the harm? He had no feelings for her and it was just a good time for him. That was all, that was why she couldn't feel any different.
Plus her cat was waiting.

Daiya frowned, his scent had changed?
"Wierd... but 'kay... " He replied before plopping back down in the bed and pulling her into his arms. It was nice to sleep with someone else.
It was comforting.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:46 am

(No, she's the one who played the other werewolf, lovie. She's not new.)

Erik nodded softly, reaching up to do the straps for her.
He could sense her reluctance, but he said nothing, watching her.
He bit back his desperate urge to ask her to stay, closing his eyes.
"Have a nice night," he mumbled softly.

Valyrie chuckled, choosing to forget about all those worries she had for now and rest on her new mate. She couldn't deny that she didn't think it'd turn out that way. Six months ago, she wouldn't have believed they could be friends much less lovers.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:59 am

(..I should probably sleep more...)

Lilac turned her head and flashed him a smile, "You too.."
She grimaced after a moment and headed out, a longing pulling at her chest as she left. No.
She had to remember what was going on.
She also had to have a shower.

Daiya settled in nicely and was instantly snoring, he was a heavy sleeper to be... nice.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:02 am

Lol that might help.)

Erick watched her go with a...heavy heart?
No.
He pushed the thought away firmly, shaking his head.

Valyrie settled in beside him with a yawn, snuggling close to his warmth with a yawn.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:31 pm

(Time skip?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:13 pm

(Ya. Let's have something happen, like say, the chasers try to invade the house.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:16 pm

(Sure- can you start it?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:07 am

Valyrie yelled in surprise as she was caught in the shoulder by a blessed blade, clutching the burning wound. With a hiss, she slammed her hand through his chest then brought it out, the attackers heart clenched in her hand. She clutched her head as her vision changed to movement down the hall a trail of blood lining the wall, "Daiya!" she yelled, running down the halls, in search of her mate.

Erick flung each of the attackers against the wall, leaving a large red stain on the vanilla creme colors wall.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:00 am

Daiya I leaned against a wall, panting heavily and arms covered in blood. My skin had turned into the black designed way it was when I was sick and my vision into an aura reading radar.
My nails were sharp.
I was fucking scared.
I had already killed a few of the guys who had stabbed me and started to drag me along the hall. Another lay writing on the ground as my shadow slowly strangled it. I didn't even know how I did that.
I glanced back at the sound of Val's voice

Lilac punched out with a girlish shriek, her reflexes lashing out before her brain did. She scrambled to the side as the man fell onto her bed, knocked out cold.
She screamed again as his silver blade hit her skin and sizzled a bit. She fell off her bed and stood, running outside to see a few more men run at her.
She ran off, hoping she could lose them in the halls.
She didn't want to kill.
She had done enough of that already, and it was one thing to kill poor defenseless woodland animals, but humans with lives and families?
Almost as bad.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:47 am

Valyrie sped to his side, her eyes wide, "How badly are you hurt?" she asked, rolling up his shirt to check the wounds, "How many of them was it?" she asked, darting back to break the neck of the attacker about to round the corner before zooming back to his side, holding up some fingers, "How many fingers do you see?"

Erick could hear her coming down the hallways clear as day, a pack of chasers on her tail. Without even a second thought, he'd stepped in, acting as a bloody boundary between her and her hunters, "Step away," he hissed.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by xxMistress_heartbreakxx Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:05 am

Rose came out of nowhere, letting out a battle cry, kicking one of the enemies in the head and slitting its throat, licking her blade. "Need some help kicking ass?" she smirked, punching an enemy that came up behind her. (rafikki status bitch)
xxMistress_heartbreakxx
xxMistress_heartbreakxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next