Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! Empty I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:37 pm

The title is from Nirvana's Lithium. Smile

Plot: Welcome to Pafrillo, a country know for it's bloody history and dark past. Originally reportedly inhabited by demons, the country is known across the world as strange, bloody, and yet nonetheless one of the most powerful nations in the world. In the center of this strange land lies the capital of Uorinos City. Here, the oceans look like earth's sky, the sky is pale yellow with a bright red sun and a gossomer moon, and the nights are starless, moonless, without any source of natural light. And it's always, always hot.

But the city itself is brimming with life, from it's famous celebrities and politicians vying for the crown down to homeless beggars and prostitutes. Like our own bustling cities, Uorinos City is a place where dreams can be made or broken. The king's children run amuck in the towns clubs, crack houses, and pop culture scene, the knights shirked their armor for guns, and witches run the drug scene.

Things have always been hectic in the large, mixed up town. But with strange people waking up in the streets calling themselves "humans," and the king's children fighting for power, Uorinos City will never be the same.
---

Humans deemed crazy by society. Schizo, bipolar, depressed. The world has neglected them for the things that their eyes were too dull to see, their ears too deaf to hear. Whther locked up in asylums with the key thrown away, or hiding their tendencies from the rest of the world, they all hold strange connections to Uorinos City that they don't understand. It's not until dreams and other activities get out of hand and they wake up in Uorinos that they start to realize just how "special" they are...

Welcome to Uorinos City.

Uorinos City inhabitant:

Name:
Powers:
Appearence:
Special qualities:
Position in the city (a knight? Gang member? Struggling noble?):
Note:

Human:

Name:
Any special skills?:
Connection to Uorinos (Optional):
Supposed mental illness:
Note:
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! Empty Re: I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Name: Rave Heart
Species (can be unique): It is called a Dark Angel but it's not an actual angel species
Powers: Controlls, darkness, electricity, and fire
Appearence: Like my profile picture but with black wings that span 20 feet 10 feet on each side and the dress is completely black
Special qualities: She is sensitive and burried her feeling until she breaks down
Position in the city (a knight? Gang member? Struggling noble?): Gang member
Note:Was concieved by humans but her mother took these super baby pills which worked perfect...except for the voice in Raven's head and the wings and fangs.

Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! Empty Re: I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:49 pm

(Pavonin! It's WriterGirl!)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm making one!!! gimme a sec!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Name: Analeigh
Species: A witch.
Powers: Makes special herbs to drugs to deal to the masses, she is well known on the streets for her apparent "talent." She can also possess others, although her body is left unconscious. Is extremely inteligent.
Appearence: Caramel skin, upturned teal eyes and high cheekbones, has three piercings on one eyebrow and a Monroe piercing as well as shoulder length wavey black hair. Is medium height and tends to dress in elaborate clothing.
Position: Witch and drg dealer

Name: Raziel
Species: Is rumored to have descended from a demon.
Powers: Can control shadows, shape shift, and is great at mimicong voices.
Appearence: about seven feet tall, very ling limbs, plae enough to see his veins running through his skin, half lidded dusky blue eyes, has a set of ram like horns on to of his head, two tiny hoops in his pointed ears, has curly white hair thatfalls into his eyes.
Position: One of the king's many sons.

Name: Lola Banks
Appearence: Half African American, has beige skin, very curly chocolate brown hair down the length of her back, freckles, relatively short, large doe like brown eyes, braces.
Disease: Schizophrenia
Special skills: Is a mechanic, is good with taking things apart and putting them back together again.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Nikkibee123 wrote:(Pavonin! It's WriterGirl!)

Hai girl!!!
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Name: afterlife lost
Species (can be unique): predator its actually a a person with super animal insticnt has some animal parts and have a hard time acting not like a animal
Powers: can shape shift into tiger
Appearence: has tiger ears and tail, black hair , and sliver eye, thin, tall , pale, wears black all the time
Special qualities:has super sense
Position in the city (a knight? Gang member? Struggling noble?):a knight
Note: she is alway curious

Name: ancient frost
Appearence: black hair, purple eye, tall, lean, alway wears black and his combat boot
Any special skills?: can tamed any animal
Supposed mental illness:schizo
Note: he has a bit of a temper
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:09 pm

Uorinos City inhabitant:
Name:June Phantom, mostly known as phantom
Species: Forest nymph
Powers:shapeshifting(only animals), green magic (plant manipulation and likes)
Appearence:Long curly dirty blond hair worn up in a pony tail, short(5''), emerald colored cat eyes,Curvy, long curled eye lashes, full red lips curved up ever-so slightly, dresses in whatever guise she's in that day, usually in a dress
Special qualities:Clever and sneaky, is expert with creating guises and disguises
Position in the city: Smuggler and Con artist,a healer
Note:She also owns a small house where she heals street kids, some of them live with her.

Human:
Name: Jason
Appearence:longish Ice blond hair(to shoulders), deep blue eyes, muscualer, tall (6"3), lean, sharp features, thick black eyelashes, fair skin.
Any special skills?:Parkour, is a great thief.
Connection to Uorinos (Optional):(idk)
Supposed mental illness:Schitzophrenia
Note: great with animals, like a trainer

Last edited by bookcraz on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:09 pm

Pavonine Lights wrote:
Nikkibee123 wrote:(Pavonin! It's WriterGirl!)

Hai girl!!!
Hey! Have you checked out the Nverland forum yet? It's awesome.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:12 pm

I snuck down a coridoor to my house, pulling out my thing of pain pills from where I'd broke my wing last year. When I was especially down, I'd pop one in my mouth and go to cloud 9.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Awesome! People, yaaay!
Let's give it like five more minutes for anymore people before we officially start.

@Nikki, I joined the one on inkpop, although I'm hella tempted to try this one. I do so miss Iness and the twins and Liel the mermaid...-sigh-
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Well, you could have said that before I posted! *Pouts* psyce! *Hugs* Heart's b-day was yesterday in case you didn't know. (And I'm on the Neverland one. my charrie is Rose.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:17 pm

uh....?....*scratches head confuzzled* hi?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Lol, sorry. We're friend from another site so. I heard the Subbers Vs. topsiders died..... that makes my heart sad.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:22 pm

u mean inkpop?? I was on but...now I don't have the time for it..*sad*
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Pavonine, I sent you a friend request. May we start? It's been more than 5 minutes.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Smile
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Yeah, what was your username. I still get on but my friend ignor me because I use all my fun ideas here. *Sad too*
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Ok, commence!!!
And RIP subbers! Best chat ever. Darius <333
And I'm gonna make one more charrie in a sec, just so that we have a few famous people around.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Zavier and Nikki forever!
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Are there any other gang member charries?
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:37 pm

nope...just my two charries..one's insane and the other is a con artist..Razz
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Darn, well. My charrie is buying drugs from someone I saw one was a drug dealer.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:42 pm

And my user name's the same- Pavonine Lights. I was gonna use my old fanfiction one from three years ago (Stuck in Limbo), but I love my name.

Name: Jan
Species: Warlock/Magician, although is more of a mad scientist on the inside.
Powers: Has great fighting skills and knows extensive knowledge of anatomy. Can make people hallucinate, constantly experimants in himself and others. A skille liar.
Appearence: Caramel skin, red brown very shaggy hair, ancient looking black tattoos all over right half of body and down his eye, glasses, one piercing in ear, black eyes with golden flecks.
Position: A celebrity, born into the family of famous actors.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:44 pm

(K)
I walked down the street as the famous people walked down the street. Spoiled Brats. I thought.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next