Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert Empty If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:04 am

One band, one simple teenage band that’s been together since they were ten years old, the singer singing all their life, the bassist playing since they were little and so on and so forth. These youths have now grown up into older teenagers, and are now good enough to be considered for record deals. These talented teens write their own music from their experiences, which haven't been the best.
Its the age of punk rock and what the world needs i one band to stand above them all. Can these teens do it? Can these teens get the record deal and climb to the top? What troubles will they face? Just know, if you can't handle the music, get out of the punk rock concert.

Name:
Position in band: ( Guitarist, singer, drums, bass, manager)
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (( Go full out on sob stories! we want troubled teens to make rockin music!))
Other:
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert Empty Re: If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:18 am

Name: Tori Buck
Position in band: Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals (can actually sing pretty amazingly but doesn't like to lead)
Appearance: Tori is rather small, just 5"4, and is rather self-conscious about it, but even so, she is quite curvy. She has very dark, almost black hair, styled short, often with technicoloured streaks through her long fringe which covers her dull grey eyes and is rather striking her pale skin. Her face is heart-shaped and has rather small features including a button nose with a ring pierced in it. Tori usually wears long sleeve shirts or cardigans to cover the scars on her arms, sometimes check shirts, sometimes just band tees. She always wears skinnies of a variety of colours and Converse, though.
Personality: Most people see her as uncaring, selfish and, basically, a real bitch. She can be loud and most people think that she needs anger management. She doesn't let people get near her, only if its needed or to talk about music -- the main way she makes friends. To those close to her, she can be honest and nice to them and very loyal. Most people don't like her methods, but she doesn't really give a damn. The only time when she smiles is when she's making music or around people she enjoys. And nowadays, that's only the band.
History: None of Tori's childhood was that bad in her view. Sure, her parents broke up when she was a couple of years old, leaving her teen mother looking after both her and her twin brother, Robbie, on her own whilst her father and older step brother, Jake, moved back to America. Growing up, though, she had a nice house, mostly because of the fact that her father had quite a lot of money from back in the day when he was a rockstar with his band -- shame they only had a one-hit wonder. But it was because of him that she learnt the guitar. Every year he used to send her birthday and Christmas, that being the only contact they had, and on her eighth he sent her over a Fender Strat. It went on from there. She became obsessed with it, almost, playing it every moment she could, learning all the songs Jake told her about from Green Day to Bowling for Soup. Of course, then she formed the band with the rest of the group. When she was about twelve, her mother married her step dad who she actually gets on well with and then it was all good... She played with the band, passing through school easily enough. Until she reached fifteen. Her twin died in a car crash. Ever since then, Tori has been a bit untrusting and disclosed, even to the band mates, but they quickly nestled their way back into her heart. Then, last year, her mother passed away from breast cancer. Though her heart has been broken and is half-way to healing, she never took her eye off of the prize. Now she's reached nineteen and is pretty damn close to making a breakthrough, she isn't going to give up.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert Empty Re: If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:22 pm

Name: Chase Dominice
Position in band: Lead singer, also plays the guitar
Appearance: Chase has a skinny yet muscular build about him, his arms small but obviously muscled. He seems to alway shave his guitar with him, either his acoustic or his electric, they are as precious to him as his friends. He is average height, about 5'10" and he has spiked up black hair that, when not spiked up, falls into his crystal blue eyes. Those eyes that seem as endless as the ocean. He has a few tattoos already, which include a memorial for his sister, a dragon covering up scars on his leg and an anchor on his left forearm. He has large scars all up an down his arms but doesn't have enough money to get it all tattooed.
Personality: A very kind person, you could almost call him motherly. He tends to take care of others more than himself and sometimes will forget to eat or bathe if he's worrying about someone or something. He blames everything on himself, and takes everything to heart so he doesn't get mean jokes very much. A very honest boy who is good at leading as long as he has friends to back him up.
History: His parents kicked him out when he was fourteen, just months after his twin sister's death. His sister Vivein died from leukemia after fighting it for years. Chase began to cut after that, he started to burn and cut and pull out his hair. A few months after that he stopped eating. The boys at school would bully him and beat him up in the back of their school. Eventually he moved farther away from his parents and met the people in the band now. The band is his family now.
Other:
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:58 pm

((Could I join? I have a drummer charrie I'd like to develope more and this would be the perfect chat for her.))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:38 pm

(( Yes of course you can join!!))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:08 am

(There are so many similarities between Tori and Chase's histories!
One. Dead twin
Two. Mention of cancer
Three. Self-harming
They're going to get along well!)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:37 am

(( didn't mean to do that! Whoops!!! I was wondering if they could be like bonded and act kind of like brother and sister or at least bonded well maybe))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:56 am

(Yeah, sure. I think that would be a nice idea Very Happy)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:58 am

(( sounds great!))
(9 i can't wait until we start!!! I feel like this is going to be very fun!!))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:32 am

(Ditto! I love love love band chats! They're probably my favourite...or it might be because I've been working on Tori for near eight years Razz She's my baby).
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:42 am

Name: Lindsey "Zee" Davis
Position in band: Drums, knows how to play the guitar
Appearance: Zee has long black hair with different colored streaks. She has some tattoos and piercings. She's short, only about 5 feet, and skinny. She has burn marks on her arms. She wears heavy black eyeliner and she's very pale. She wears vintage band tees that she's ripped the sleeves off of. She also wears super skinny black jeans and combat boots. Ocasionally she wears a beanie, but not often. She has green eyes also.
http://www.deviantart.com/art/drummer-girl-119406627
Personality: She doesn't really talk to many people outside of the band. Her past has made her into the introverted weird kid. She expresses herself through her drumming. When she does talk to you, you find out she's very sweet but also very scarred.
History: At the age of 15 she was raped and became pregnant. She didn't care that it was a child made out of hate and violence, she refused to abort it. Her mom beat her daily before, during, and after the pregnancy and her dad burnt cigarettes and cigars on her arms. When she was 7 months pregnant she went into early labour. The baby was a very tiny boy and died within a week of being born, he never left the hospital. Her parents continued to abuse her and she was constantly bullied at school, so she eventually ran away when she turned 17
Other: Zee's closest friends are her bandmates and they are the only ones she trusts to know her story.

Last edited by LeilaniAlexandra on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:14 am

(And all we need now is a bassist and a manager...)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:18 am

((I could make a male bassist if needed when I get home from school))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:18 am

(( two more people.. or two of us if no one else joins))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:22 am

(I would use my bassist but he seems a bit jolly for this chat...but my manager needs work...or if we all want to have two charities we could have a keyboardist...but this isn't my chat so I can't say...)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:31 am

(( whichever you want to bring in I'm fine with! I don't think keyboardist would be in the band much... Id hate to have a character which gets left with the manager for a long time... but then the manager coud have someone to talk to... whatever you two think I will go with since I'm indecisive))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:45 am

(I don't really mind -- I don't really like keyboardists in bands XD Hypocritical OTD... Umm. I'd probably prefer not to make another character personally myself. If Gifty you want to make the manager -- because then you could control the chat more -- I'm cool with that Very Happy)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:52 am

(( All right, I'll post the manager after/during school))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:53 am

(( If no one else wants to join as the manager that is))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:54 am

((I've been posting in school lol. Math capstone requires laptops for our work and I have my phone at lunch))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:59 am

(Go ahead Gifty! I don't mind, really :3 I just use the 3G at the moment as the school wifi is down... I don't go on some chats though due to some...mature content...)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:26 pm

(( I'll fill it out an post it in a second!! If no one joins in a few hours y'all can take the bassist))
((I don't think anyone else is joining though))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Name: Sebastian "kix" Tomhi
Position in band: Manager
Appearance: http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyqn8l9vcO1rnqu3uo1_500.jpg
Personality: Happy only with the band. Otherwise he gets really depressed and curls up. He isn't the nicest to outsiders and he is extremely stubborn, good for managing. Knows all the budgeting ways and such and knows when and who are looking to give out a record deal. Very knowledgeable and insanly smart but he would rather manage a band than do anything else.
History: His family is extremely rich, of course they wanted him to take over the business but he had other plans. Sebastian change his name, took the money he's saved up just for this reason and left at 18. He dyed his hair, got piercings and tattoos. He became truly happy when he met the band he's with now. Currently he works two jobs and takes night classes for art. He is a fenominal artist and created the logo for the band or what is pending on being the logo.
Other: his name is pronounced kicks but spelled cooler
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:56 pm

((I'll let open take the bassist. I'm still developing Zee so I'm going to try and focus on her.))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:00 pm

(( I don't think Open wants another charrie... At least that's what she told me)) ((maybe someone else will join))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next