Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 2 Empty Re: If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:00 pm

(( I don't think Open wants another charrie... At least that's what she told me)) ((maybe someone else will join))

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 2 Empty Re: If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:24 pm

((If no one does then ill put Andy in. ))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:49 pm

(( Okay, thank you))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:10 am

(I thought that Lei was making the bassist, but I can make him if you want if you want to focus on Zee like you said. I just said that I didn't mind being the one with only one character but I can do two -- I didn't know whether my bassist was good for the job but I can change his background a bit to make it a bit sobbier Razz But if you want to use Andy I can make Ricky... His personality might just be a bit different than the depress heads XD No offence to those guys)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:50 pm

(( Ya'll decide, I personally think having a happy/different person could be good! But whatever y'all think!))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:11 pm

((open if you don't want to have more than one then I'll take it. I dont mind))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:23 pm

(Neither do I! But I've been developing Tori for ages and my bassist needs a bit of work. If you want to focus on Zee then I'll put Ricky on. I've already written his profile and got it ready to post because I thought that's what you said... I just want to get this chat going!)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:43 pm

(( okay since you have the post you can do. I'll use Andy another time.))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:50 pm

(Are you sure?)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Name: Ricky McKenzie
Position in band: Bassist, Backing Vocals, (can do screamo surprisingly enough)
Appearance: My little bassist has spiky light brown, gingery hair, normally with the use of a thousand gel products. He shaved the side of his head to show the multitude of piercings on his ear -- the three rings at the top of his ear, the tragus and a small stretcher. He's got a golden glow about his skin and rather square and angular features. At 5"9, he's really irritated that he's just smaller than Chase, though the fact that the girls are tiny really helps his ego. His baby blue eyes sparkle when he laughs, which is rather often. Normally Ricky wears a variety of tees, each one stinking of cigarette smoke, and a check shirt thrown over the top with the collar popped and the sleeves rolled up. He throws on whatever jeans in his wardrobe smell the least and some chunky Vans or skater shoes. If its cold, he'll wear his leather jacket
Personality: Ricky is one of those happy-go-lucky guys, and he'll make sure that everyone is the same. He often is very hyper, like a five year old, but he can settle down and concentrate on the music or other people is needs be. He looks out for friends, especially those close to him, and he will do his best to help sort out their troubles. To other people, he can be a bit dickish, but that's mostly because they have offended him or one of his bandmates. In life, he just wants to have fun and drink and sleep with all the girlies. It's simple
History: Ricky never knew his father, not that he had ever cared. His mother looked after him, being an only child, and got all of the attention he wanted. He loved it, getting all of the toys and his mother's love. Shame that she turned to drinking and doing drugs, even when he was a little kid. When he got to school he was probably the wildest child there. He never sat down, he never paid attention, he never did his work. He just didn't really give a damn. When he reached sixteen he got kicked out from his high school, eventually moving to the one where he met all of the bandmates. People didn't know that it was mostly because his mother had kicked him out of his family home for "being a nuisance", but actually he was draining money away when she could spent it on alcohol and drugs, that his life behind the scenes was breaking down. But now he's met the bandmates, Ricky has been putting all of his energy into playing the bass and cheering others up. And he actually passed high school, somehow. He does still care for his mother and tries to snoop around her house to see how she is, though he doesn't dare tell anyone
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:59 am

(( Is it all right with everyone about swearing? Just want to make sure that no one gets offended or anything because, I mean its punk rock, theres ganna be a lot of it probably))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:02 am

(Pfft, I'm cool with it :3)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:42 am

(( great!))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:48 am

(So... We'll start this soon? Very Happy)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:39 pm

(( yes, as soon as leilani replies about cursing!))

Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:59 pm

((oops sorry I dont mind. I thought I had replied. Lol silly Lei))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:00 pm

(( Okay lets start! Do y'all want an order to this?))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:06 pm

((I think it'll be easier. I'll go last since i was the last to join))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:07 pm

(Yay! And I don't mind! It might make things easier but it's your chat Gifty -- your choice Smile)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Chase was laying on the couch in the apartment they all shared humming one of their songs, his eyes closed and his mind wandering. His guitar was next to him with a hand holding it just in case it would fall or anything.

Kix walked into the sitting room, his eyes heavy with dark rings and the few hours of sleep he was getting due to college but luckily he was graduating soon with a degree in art. Licking his lips he looked to Chase, " Go make breakfast." he demanded.
" no." broke the hum before he picked it right back up again.
" Please I'm so tired"
" no"
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:10 pm

(( If y'all prefer orders I'll be happy to do them! ))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:24 pm

((I don't care either way. lol ))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:27 pm

(Yeah, order might be easier... Seeing as LA said she would go last, how's about the order:
Gifty
Open
LA
...sorry, taking over Razz)

Tori poked her head from around the door, her hair defying gravity as it normally did in the mornings. Her eyes narrowed down on the two arguing, that having woken her up again.
"Kix, it's your turn," she muttered, resting her forehead against the doorframe, "Eggs are in the fridge."
She could really have done with an omelette. Ricky 'cooked' dinner the night before and she ended up puking it back up again. Her tummy was rumbling like crazy.

Ricky was fast asleep. Snooze, snore, snooze...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:34 pm

((Sounds good!))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:37 pm

((what's funny is i made myself an omelette this morning.))

Lindsey walked in from the bathroom dressed in her usual garb brushing her wet hair. "Tori's right. It is your turn Kix." She turned to put her brush back in the bathroom before pulling her drum sticks out of her back pocket and sitting on the couch. "I'm feeling like I want my eggs sunny side up." She smirked and leaned her head back.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Kix groaned before standing up and going to the kitchen dragging his feet. " You just had to gang up on your manager didn't you?" he said angrily but everyone knew that was the lack of sleep getting to him.

Chase grinned and opened his eyes, jumping up from the couch and to his feet, his guitar in hand as he began to play the part in the second song he was now humming, he began to sing it as well, seeming to be in his own world but winking at the girls. Finishing the song he went over to Tori and smirked, " How's your morning sis?" he sung out strumming a soft melody on the guitar to go with the sung part.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next