Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 3 Empty Re: If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Kix groaned before standing up and going to the kitchen dragging his feet. " You just had to gang up on your manager didn't you?" he said angrily but everyone knew that was the lack of sleep getting to him.

Chase grinned and opened his eyes, jumping up from the couch and to his feet, his guitar in hand as he began to play the part in the second song he was now humming, he began to sing it as well, seeming to be in his own world but winking at the girls. Finishing the song he went over to Tori and smirked, " How's your morning sis?" he sung out strumming a soft melody on the guitar to go with the sung part.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert - Page 3 Empty Re: If you can't handle the music get out of the punk rock concert

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:29 pm

(I've only ever made an omelette once. It didn't go that well...)

Tori gave a small smirk, watching as the manager slumped off into the kitchen. She felt kind of bad about bullying him into it, but rules were rules. He didn't have to be doing all of his artwork in the middle of the night.
Her eyes drifted over to where Chase was, singing along softly to the song he wrote, and rolled her eyes to his wink.
"I'm all right," she sang lightly to the tune, leaning her head against the wall, "Couldn't sleep much, though."
Instead she spent her night trying to write up some songs, tabbing some others and trying to beat her high score on Candy Crush.
Then there was a very loud crash of pans.
"I'll help you, Hun!" she called out.
Shuffling her feet along the carpet, she slipped into the kitchen and sighed yet again. The more she helped, the quicker she got her eggs.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:42 pm

Zee drummed along on the arm rest of the couch. Everyone in the band wrote songs- she just didn't let anyone hear hers. When it came time to pick a new song from someone, she always hid her song book. She had no confidence in her songs. Hell she had no confidence in herself. She sang the softest in the back and piped in the least in decision making conversations.
"Hey, who's supposed to wake up Ricky?" If he could, Ricky would sleep all day. Everyone took turns around here with everything and she couldn't remember who had woken him up yesterday. She continued to drum on.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Chase grinned mischievously, " Shall I?" he asked holding up his guitar fully knowing there was an amp he could use in Ricky's room.

Kix smiled when Tori said she would help, he had already made an omelet but he wanted to make pancakes as well so he had been heating up the griddle they had.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:47 am

Tori gave a yawn, finding everyone's mugs to get them their morning coffee. Certain people, if they were given the wrong one or someone else had theirs', they would go berserk.
Truthfully, she was one of those people.
Running a hand through her hair to try and neaten it up, she waited for the kettle to boil on the side, watching the manager hover over the griddle pan. She gave a sigh, her little mind wandering once again.
It often did with Kix around.
If she didn't know him the she totally wouldn't have just left him standing there. He'd be locked up in her bedroom.
"How's the art going?" she asked, her need for a conversation overwhelming her.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Zee laughed. "Oh please do. I would love to hear your solo in the new song." She laughed and continued drumming, now on the coffee table. These guys were her family and she loved it here.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:22 pm

" Well I graduate in a few weeks, so I think it's going well, I sold some of my work as well so we have seven hundred more dollars in the bank. Plus you guys have the stage tonight and then tomorrow we're meeting with Dosh Records tomorrow over your demo tape I sent in." Kix said his talking, as usual, always turning into something about the band.
He turned to smile at Tori.
" Making sure you get everyone's mugs and coffee correct?" he asked trying to take the conversation elsewhere.

Chase jumped up and ran to Ricky's room, plugging in his guitar and beginning to play the new solo he had in the newest song that they had wrote together. His fingers were graceful but knowing in their patterns and his face was full of pure glee.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:54 am

The girl gave a nod as he talked.
Yes, the demo! She was really rather excited. When she heard the news about it she couldn't contain her excitement...
She would have told the world if she had someone else to speak to who would care.
"Of course, otherwise everyone would get confused..."
That was her logic behind it, anyway. Truthfully, she was just possessive. What was hers was hers and no-one could, or rather should, take it away from her. It was the same with her guitars -- if she caught anyone else playing them then she would get revenge.
And normally that involved Ricky's underpants.
As soon as the girl heard the solo of their song, she sighed. They could have just woken Ricky up nicely. Sure, it's definitely not as fun, but it meant for a nicer bassist in the day.
And one less noise complaint.

Little Ricky threw open his eyes, glaring at where the noise was coming from. He had recognised the tune instantly, even with a sleepy head.
Chase. He dared to wake him up like that?!
"Piss off!" he screamed, throwing his pillow back over his head.
He had a hangover. Last night was rough. He had stuff to do and shit to celebrate.
What he didn't realise, however, was that the duvet, during the night, had slipped off from his body.
And he always slept naked.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:31 am

Zee decided that even though it was funny, it was better to dissipate the pissiness now. She got off the couch and went to the kitchen to get their coffees. She grabbed the mugs and poured it in. "Thanks Tori." She knew it was her because Kix tended to grab the wrong mugs down.
She walked down the hall to Ricky's room and was thankful that the door was left open when Chase walked in. "Here ya go Ric-OKAY THAT IS AWKWARD." she immediately averted her eyes when she saw all of Ricky. "Oh god, Rick, your blanket fell on the floor..." she was awkward enough she didn't need this to add to it. She put his mug on the desk in his room and turned around. "I'm just... I'm gonna..." Zee high tailed it out of there and went straight to the front door to sit outside on the stairs.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:23 pm

" Come on Rick, lets go get some coffee." Chase said throwing him the blanket and laughing at Zee and her awkwardness still.

Kix smiled and nodded, finishing up breakfast in a flip and a scramble of some food. " I can't wait for the demo meeting." he muttered to himself happily.
" Breakfast!" he yelled which brought a jumpy Chase running from Ricky's room at top speeds.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:21 pm

The sleepy boy didn't know what was happening.
There was a guitar. There was a shrieking girl. There was confusion.
Sounded like his normal Saturday night, to be honest.
"Food," he mumbled.
Kix's call had gotten to him. He needed to eat. His stomach was in need for something delicious but not necessarily nutritious.
Slipping off of the bed, ignoring the fact that his blanket had fallen off again, he walked to his desk and took a large gulp of his steamy coffee. He could tell that Tori had made it -- she was the only one who refused to give him four spoonfuls of sugar like he requested.
"Food," he murmured again.

Tori immediately gave a sigh as she heard the shrieking. She had learnt the hard way how Ricky slept. Just a few weeks before she went in, switch on the light...
And there it was.
Still the girl couldn't see a pork sausage without her stomach churning and mental images flashing. It was genuinely haunting.
"Thanks, Kix," she murmured, picking up both her and Zee's plates.
Though the poor thing probably wouldn't be hungry after seeing that. Either way, she punted open the door with her bare feet and toddled out to see her on the stairs.
Frowning, she quickly cleared her throat, "Hungry?"
Taking the space next to her, Tori balanced her plate upon her knees and shovelled a forkful of scrambled eggs into her mouth, muttering her graces that it wasn't poisonous to her health like last time.
Seriously, the only thing that Ricky could do was play bass.
And ping pong. He was pretty badass at that.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:37 am

Zee nodded. "Thanks." She slowly started eating. She loved everyone and all but enough to see Ricky naked. Every time she went to wake him up, he still had some sort of blanket on his bare body. Why did it have to be any different today? "hey did we figure out the last song on the set list for tomorrow night's gig yet?" Zee was the master at changing the subject to avoid awkwardness.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:07 am

Kix, who had joined the girls, nodded and looked to Chase who was still grinning like an idiot, which he was. " Yes we decided to play To Much Romance, do y'all approve?" He asked, taking a bite of a pancake before realizing it didn't have butter or syrup on it and swallowing with a disgusted look on his face, he really hated pancakes without all the sugar on them.

" I like that song!" Chase said exuberantly, taking a plate and digging into it.
" But of course I like it, I wrote it." he chuckled as he hummed the lyrics, the humming getting muffled by eggs and bacon getting shoved in his mouth as the youth ate hastily.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Tori turned and gave a shrug at Kix. She wasn't really all that bothered about what songs she did, though obviously she had her favourites and Too Much Love seemed to be one of the crowd's, typically.
Though, she had to admit, if they polished up Live It Up, it could easily have been the perfect song to end on.
Shame that it didn't quite sound perfect. And Tori wasn't going to perform anything that wasn't spot on.
"Calm down, Chase. It's too early in the morning for such happiness."
And although she said that, the corner of her lips turned up to a small smirk, something that was barely noticeable. Yet, it was there.

Wandering out of his room, Ricky frowned. He didn't know where everyone had gone. Though he was sure that he heard chatter outside on the stairs, he wasn't going to join them. If the last time he went outside in his pants was anything to go by, the old lady who always complained about the noise would come up and stare at his junk.
It was really really strange.
So instead, he sat inside, balancing his plate on his knee and sipping delicately at his cup of coffee watching the news.
He was a sophisticated thing, really.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Zee nodded and started tapping the drummer beat with her feet as she ate. If she wasn't drumming one of the band's songs, she was drumming to a Paramore song, usually the one she taught herself how to drum to. She took another bite and turned to Kix. "Hey is Ricky still naked? I kinda want to put my plate away." She scraped the last half of her eggs onto the ground for the birds to eat, she never ate more than half her meal. "Plus its my turn to do dishes and I don't feel like seeing that more than once."
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Kix smiled, opened the door and called for Ricky, " hey buddy, you naked still?" he called, holding back a laugh like the immature dork he was.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:55 pm

They wanted to come back in?
Ricky could easily have lied. He could have said that he didn't have his boxers on.
But he wasn't that mean.
"I've got underpants on!" he called out in between mouthfuls of toast.
They'd seen him in less. He doubted that they wouldn't want to walk in again.
Then again, Zee did look traumatised.

The corner of Tori's lips turned up, Kix's little titter doing it to her. He was such a kid, really. And he was meant to be the one in charge of then all? He was sometimes as worse as them.
"Why do you think he only does one night stands?" she smirked, turning to Zee, putting her plate down on the steps, "Most girls can only see it once."
Reaching behind her ear, into the mess of her hair, Tori pulled out a cigarette and put it into her mouth. Patting her pockets and her bra, she gave a frown as she realised she had left the lighter in the apartment. Again.
"Anyone got a light?" she sighed, running her hand back through her hair.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Zee pulled a lighter out of her bra and handed it over. She didn't smoke often but she liked to be prepared. "I need it back though." She picked up everyone's empty plates and started to head in. She didn't make eye contact with Ricky as she walked by. "Just put your stuff in the sink when you're done..."
At one point and time she had a slight crush on Ricky, but she never let it grow or explored it. She was still afraid of intimacy, both emotional and physical. She turned on the water and started on the dishes, humming Danger by Slash and Fergie. She never understood why Slash asked her to do a rock song with him but she liked it so whatever. As she continued with the dishes she started singing too, forgetting Ricky was in the room with her still.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:10 am

Chase smirked, got up and left, leaving Tori and Kix alone. Stretching as he entered he jumped on Rickey, being a bit hyper, and put the other boy in a headlock. " You excited for the gig?" he asked chortling slightly and letting go of the guy. Rolling onto the floor he smiled and looked to the ceiling, later today they had a record demo and then after that they had a gig. This was truly his perfect day.

Kix smiled at Tori, waving a puff of smoke out of his face and blinked, " Are you excited?" he asked even though he probably knew the answer, they were all excited, or they all should be. They could be living their dreams tomorrow if today went well.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:26 am

First his eyes were on the news, then they were shoved into Chase's lap.
Ricky growled, trying to struggle free of his headlock. But as he let go and rolled on the floor...he was sure he would get his revenge.
Literally, the bassist threw himself on him, hands at the ready to wrestle him into a headlock himself. Ricky's hair was probably all over the place because of him. It took him ages to get the perfect bed head!
"Yeah," he muttered in response to his question, "and Zee! You need to sing more."
He didn't get why she didn't do backing vocals.

"Of course," Tori murmured, giving a quick smile of appreciation to Zee before flicking on the flame.
Anyway, hers was near empty. That probably wouldn't even last her a day.
Everyone knew that she was probably the heaviest smoker in the group. Zee only did it on the odd occasion, Ricky lit one up for social purposes... Kix seemed to be the only one who smoked regularly.
"Want one?" Tori asked, taking a pack from out of her bra.
It was probably his pack, anyway.
"Of course I am. Years of practice are finally paying of," she smirked, not sure whether it was because of the hit of nicotine or what she had said, "We're finally getting somewhere."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:23 am

Zee snapped back into reality and stopped singing. She finished the last of the dishes and turned around. "Can you two go a day without fighting? Playful or not?" She smiled and walked over to the couch. "And no I do not. I can't even sing....." she grabbed her drum sticks and started randomly drumming on the coffee table.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:37 pm

(( Can we fast forward to getting to the demo? If y'all don't mind))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Sure, you wanna take the lead?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:41 pm

(( Of course! But I'll wait until Lilani replies just in case...))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:05 pm

((yeah sorry I was doing homework lol))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Kix held Chase by the collar, quite literally, the younger boy was rearing to go, sitting in the front next to Kix as the manager drove the van. The company had called them in after listening to their demo tape so this was either very good or very bad. Chase was so happy, and hyper, that he couldn't sit still and was doing a whole performance in his head, his eyes closed and his arms going in a very spirited air guitar.
" Da na nanana Yeah!" Chase finished the song with a spirited yell, Kix swerving slightly in surprise.

Turning up the CD player Kix had stuck in Pierce the Veil's 'Selfish Machine' Album, one of his favorites, and smiled as the sound blasted in the expensive speakers.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next