Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!))

+2
peachie-keen
Ziva :)
6 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!))

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:28 pm

(um....Crack, Jay and a new lycan Tarrant are chatting while the feli (bookcrazi) is still looking for a safe place.. she's currently offline at the moment)

BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!))

Post by Ziva :) Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:34 pm

It didn't take long for Dru to find the hurt girl again. Ever so carefully she helped the girl to one of the hollow trees, and standing in her tanktop, Dru bound the girls leg with her shirt.
More than anything, Dru was afraid that the Lycans would find the hurt girl before she could return for help, so determined to lead them away, Dru followed the scent of the wolf-people.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 pm

(I'm still doing homework...well doing one question every three posts lol)

Jaylyn: I smelled something coming...something I detested and I growled in the direction it was coming from. Felidaen...
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Crack: I turn back to Tarren. "That's my girlfriend." I say, grinning. "Her name's Jay-Jay." I force myself not to laugh as I stand behind her.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Jaylyn: I glared at Crack and then hit him in the gut. "I'm not your girlfriend, Crack and don't call me that. It's Jaylyn. not J or Jay jay or Lyn. Jay.Lyn."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:44 pm

((Lol. I had way to much to do that. Sad On the second day of school...))

Taking the long way around so that she could approach downwind, Dru prayed that none of them would smell her until she was ready. The young woman moved as silently as her other form, and more quickly than any human.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:46 pm

(Its my second day too!!!)

Jaylyn: The scent faded and I calmed myself. Probably just a cat then. Then I looked back to the two males.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:51 pm

((Cool!))

Dru was excessively precatious as she came upon the wolves, moving slower and watching her steps. Finally when she came upon them, she listened to the conversation. There were two males and one female.

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:52 pm

(May I ask: What form are they currently in? Human, half, or full?)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:53 pm

((Dru's human at the moment.))

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:54 pm

(Well...not really a conversation since no one *cough Peaches cough* is talking...)
@Bari: I'm Half

Jaylyn: I smelled the Felidaen again and I felt the fur on my back rise. I felt a growl in my throat and I turned around, trying to track the scent..
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:59 pm

I'm full Smile stuffed, in fact... teehee.

Crack: "Oh, she's just joking." I say, but watching her walk off. I sniff the air and grin, dismissing Tarrant and begining to run.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Jaylyn: I watched as Crack ran and I called back at him. "Crack! What are you doing?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Dru morphed from human to somewhere inbetween human and cheetah, so that her smell would be stronger, and sprinted off in the opposite direction just far enough so that they'd still be able to catch up. Dru hopped from foot to foot (or paw to paw), ready to go again, habitually wiping her hands on her shorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:09 pm

The smell travelled further, and because I'm so lazy, I stopped time right in front of Jaylyn, running towards the scent until I saw a frozen cat person. I smiled, turning back into a human and walking in front of her by a few metres. "Hello." I greeted her, restarting time.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Jaylyn: I sighed, realizing the scent was somewhat disappearing and I looked to Tarrant. "What brings you here?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Dru flashed a winning smile. "Hi," she dashed off again- not quite as far this time, She wasn't quite sure how he'd appeared out of nowhere but Dru was fast and could always teleport if there was trouble.

Last edited by Ziva Rainsford on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Tarrant shrugged. "I'm just wandering." He sniffed at the air. "It does smell like there's a Felidean nearby, you know."

(He's currently in human form.)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:17 pm

Jaylyn looked away from him and looked in the direction of the scent. "I know...but I bet Crack's got the cat already...I hope."

She felt her gut twist as she imagined what would happen to Crack if he didn't succeed. It'd be Bryon's death all over again.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:20 pm

"Perhaps we should go make sure?" Tarrant asked, standing up. The scent was getting stronger. Were there two cats?

Andi ran through the forest as a very large Egyptian Mau. Where should she go? Where should she go? The world was at her fingertips, but she knew nothing about it. The world seemed to be as small as this wood.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Ziva Rainsford wrote:Dru flashed a winning smile. "I like the fresh air," she dashed off again- not quite as far this time, She wasn't quite sure how he'd appeared out of nowhere but Dru was fast and could always teleport if there was trouble.

confused Razz what's the fresh air part about? :s
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:27 pm

I tensed. he was right. I looked around and then started running, frightened about. I tried to track Crack by his scent but everything was getting confusing.

I stopped and then I looked around. "Crack!"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:30 pm

((SRRY- I read he wrong post. I'd thought he had asked what she was doing there but that was peachie... I'll fix it.))

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Crack: This was going to be hard work. I appeared in front of her again. "So, what's your name, miss?" I asked, givin her my signature toothy grin.

(I am peachie!! D: )
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:33 pm

(lol if she falls for that xD)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:33 pm

((UGH!Sorry, I'm so out of it tonight!!!!! I'm just tired.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next