Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) Empty Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Plot : Its the future. You may or may not have an extra ability but now you find yourself at the academy of rifters ( or time travelers ) called Nirvana 12. You've been categories in rifter or anti. rifter being the good guys, antis, obviously the bad guys.

Whats your mission as a rifter? : Make sure that history stays un changed.

Whats your mission as an anti : F everything up for the Rifters.

there are of course, humans.

thats pretty much it :3 we go on from there
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) Empty Re: Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Bios! just follow this as an example

First charrie : Zero Von V.
What is he ? Human, rifter, original rifter, or anti or original anti : Hes an original rifter. last of his planet.
What group : C.P group.
Personality : Funny but can be a jerk when really pushed. He says hes 'jaded' now. He has a problem of falling in love easily and is known as the biggest cheater in the world.
Bio : His memory was taken by a boy named Allen who was a friend of his when they were younger. Zero was actually very much in love with Allen until he found his first gf tanya. He hates the fact that he can't remember much about his past but that only drives him forward. He the only Rifter from his home planet of Feliaciano.
Looks : Dark violet hair, green eyes, thin athletic build. 5'11. he has thick rimmed glasses but he doesnt like wearing them much.

Last edited by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) Empty Re: Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Second charrie :

Name : Enric Vargas
age 17
male
Human
no group yet >.<
Personality : A little bit of an air head. Loving and caring. Brave despite himself. Love to give people random hugs and kisses and sees nothing wrong with that.
Bio : His mom died when he was young. He lives with his dad and his puppy, Feliciano. Hes in his senior year of high school and works at a little cafe.
Looks : Slightly tan skinned, bright hazel eyes. later on he gets a pink streak in his bangs to look 'cool" x.x hes a dork.. Slim. 5'9. hes always smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Name: Ayla Wick
Female
Trincer
Anti
Personality: Enjoys tormenting the Rifters. She has a cold sense of humor.
Bio: Born into a family of thieves. She became an Anti because it sounded like fun.
Looks: My profile pic
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:01 pm

kk sounds cool :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:27 pm

i guess ill start for now

Earth
year 2010

Enric : I hum to myself, cleaning the black table next to the register. It was late enough for people to start heading home and only The boss and me were left.
For the last year or so i have been working at a cafe. It was so i could pay for my own college fees and dad wouldn't have to worry too much. Unlike me who never really remembered mom, he still couldn't get over her so trying to lighten the stress with just that made me feel a bit better.
"Vargas," The coach-sounding voice of my boss sounds behind me. I startle and whirl around to see A bald man, with a bad comb over and a dark mustache come out from the back of the bakery. Like a fat, bald Hitler man..I smile at him- a bit sheepishly."Hello sir."
"Vargas," He uses the, you did something wrong voice.
I blush. "Yes?"
"I saw what you did earlier Vargas. How many times have i told you?" He starts, his face red but his voice just tiered.
I frown. "What do you mean sir?"
"Giving people free food," he snaps.
I jump, bumping into the register. "O-oh.." Well...I knew Mrs. Doundid was down on her luck too..i just sneaked in a couple of sandwiches for the road...
"I'm sorry sir.."
"If you do that again, Vargas, I'll fire you. And i mean that," my boss says. He wipes his clammy forehead with a white napkin and starts for the door. "Now close up will ya?" He puts on his jacket and i nod. "Yes, sir, goodnight sir."
when he slams the door behind him i frown. But now i know i can't let anyone slip with out paying..

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:00 am

I'll join!
and sorry bout leaving so abruptly, I often get dragged places without my consent.

KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:01 am

awesome and thats okay >.< its better than what i do
i leave and forget to tell people about that lol

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:04 am

sigh, I always do guy characters.
But girls are boring.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:05 am

ah just a warning enric ish gay
and zero ish bi
v.v i realized that i probably wont ever write a book with m.c's that are gay so i use them on c.c's

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:05 am

omg you're the only other person who thinks that other than me >.< even though i have girly boy characters sometimes
its just..i really do hate damsels in distress its annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:07 am

exactly! you understand!
I'll just make him a broody boy. Haven't had one of em in a while.(or ever)
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:08 am

ah lol >.<
most of my boy charries are either
david tennts -silly but semi bad boy
tamakis -happy go lucky boys
or ciel/ritsuka types -moody and mean

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:09 am

mine are the middle one, maybe a bit of the first. hehe, I think Ill go with heart of gold hard ass this time. haha
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:10 am

lol kk :3

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:25 am

name: Archer Lane
What is he ? Human, rifter, original rifter, or anti or original anti : Rifter
What group : (I need a little more info on this)
Personality :Very quiet, seems cold. keeps to himself. Can be very nasty when people try and get close to him.
Bio : Lived on a Native American reservation until he joined the academy a year ago. Doesn't have much communication with his family, due to him "abandoning them". Only the occasional talk with his sister. Has a love for animals, like his cat Quincy, and cooking.
Looks : Red spiky hair with a whit lock (White hair strip... like rogue in x-men) Very dark tan. black eyes. well built but lean, about 6 feet.

except the group thing, I think Im good
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:28 am

oh i just made up the group names >.< he can make his own or join another one if he wants lol

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:29 am

hmmm... Ill deal with it later, the time will come soon enough Im sure.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 am

KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:32 am

ah lol >.< he such a sad kitty so surprised too

hmm should we start?

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:33 am

oh yeah1 sorry, cute animals distract me. hahaha
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:35 am

thats okay >.< right now im so distracted by something im watching on youtube
not spiders v.v ive learned my lesson.

do you want to post the second thing? cus i posted for Enric :3

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:39 am

hm, is the shop closed? or could Archer walk in, or what?
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:42 am

its in the past :3 well its 2010 for enric
its like 2090 for the rifters but he can walk into enrics shop by rifting there :3

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:44 am

oh! duh. haha, silly me.

Archer: I smile, the book in my hand felt new and crisp, something I could never get eighty years from now. Oh Stephan King. I Come up to a coffee shop, unable to tell if its open or closed. "S'cuse me." I peek in and ask the boy behind the counter. "You open?"
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next