Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat?

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? Empty Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat?

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Ok, so I need some people to play Artemis Senior aretemis junior, butler, and Mrs. Fowl. Other than that knock yourselves out.
~plot~ Rose gardener,15, was an inteligen young girl who knew of faries, and wasa a partner in crime(Among other things) To Artemis Fowl. But, one day her brother came down with a terrible illness. In order to save him, she gave up her memories of the people, which erased her memories of Artemis as well. She lives next door to the Fowl, her father left, her mother is never there and she's now an only child. She also now goes to the newly co-ed St. Bertleby's.
~We open~
Rose, having had a terrible week and being exhausted from having had to work a ball game for her school, is now entering her home, out of school for the weekend. She feels awfully empty, having no memories of the past 4 years and nobody there to greet her. She crashed dwon on her bed, sobbing extensively, oblivious to the hansome young Master Fowl watching her, sadly from his own bedroom window. He waits until she fall asleep and climbs over to comfort her. Accidentally, He falls asleep and we open as Rose is waking the next morning.

Needed info:
Name:
Hair:
eyes:
Personality:
Bio:
Clothing:
Other:

Name: Rose Gardener
Hair: straight black hair
eyes: silver
Personality: curious, shy, but bold and ill-tempered
Bio: was mind-wiped by captain short and used to love artemis
Clothing: a black spaghetti strap top and a pair of black jeans
Other: Artemis remembers everything and still loves her.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? Empty Re: Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat?

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Name: Jasmine
Hair: golden blonde
eyes: one blue one green
Personality: smart, can solve any puzzle thrown at her, and is very calm in bad situations
Bio: her parents died when she was young know Artemis well, she thinks. She knows about the fairies.
Clothing: the clothes: http://thebumblebee01.deviantart.com/art/LIVDOLLS-SOPHIE-140611461?q=favby%3Athegiftedwriter%2F40797888&qo=1
Other: she's blind, someone blinded her the previouse year.
http://bommie.deviantart.com/art/the-girl-with-a-scar-PENCIL-19948331?q=favby%3Athegiftedwriter%2F41039118&qo=4 :looks like that
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? Empty Re: Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat?

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:29 pm

I yawned and rolled over, snuggling into something warm.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:02 am

(( how do I reply to that??))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:08 am

(Lol, You can be my roomie come in and sense Artemis and go like "Eww..Rse seriously? Fowl?' Or something.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:11 am

Jasmine: I woke up. " Rose!! " I said waking up compleatly. I stumbled out of bed and found her shoulder. " Rose hurry up!!" I said shaking her.

(( Jasmine's blind... ))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:12 am

(I know. That's why I said SENSED) I groaned and roled over blinking my eyes and screaming. "Oh my god!!!!" I cried falling out of bed.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:19 am

(( ohhhh!! haha sorry didn't see that.. stupid dyslexia.. Sad ))

Jasmine: I stepped away when I felt her land on my foot. " Who else do you have in there?" I asked sarcasticly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:20 am

"Artemis Fowl.." I growled growing angry. "You-You peeping tom!" I screamed at the now awake Artemis.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:21 am

Jasmine: I smiled. " Wow Artemis, have some feelings towards Miss.Rose now do we?" I asked him sarcasticly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:26 am

Artemis: I growled at her, rubbing my head where Rose had hit me. "Shut up. I must have just gone too far down the road last night.." I lied, hoping Rose didn't see me blush.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:31 am

Jasmine: I snickered. " Yea sure like climbing through a window.. opps wrong road!" I said jokingly. Artemis was one of my good friends, I teased him, but he was a geniuse like most of us here. I was just a recently blinded one. I heard someone coming up the stairs. " Miss. Deja?" Asked my body guard and my eyes. "Juro! Yes do you need something?" I asked him through the door still.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:33 am

"Get out!!!!!" I screamed at Artemis. As the one who didn't believe in love, I had to stay away from the guys who could change that so, I pushed him away.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:37 am

Jasmine: I groaped to the door feeling the wall and theb getting to the doornob. " Yes? You need anything Juro?" I asked.
Kyle Juro: " No madam just wondering if you're okay I heard shouts." He said looking past to Artemis shaking his head at the boy.
Jasmine: " Alls fine here Juro, thank you for checking though." I said to the general direction of his voice.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:39 am

Artemis: I stood up and easily caught the small girls wrists hoping the Fowl charm would calm her down, I pulled her close to me. "Miss, Gardener. I assure you I wouldn't disrespect you in such a way." I stated.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:40 am

Jasmine: I closed the door and made my way to my bed. sitting down to hear this, it would be good.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:45 am

"Um.." I replied faking like I was enraptured in his gaze.
Artemis: "Sh..." I said putting a finger to her lips. My plan was working.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:47 am

Jasmine: I started cracking up when Arty said shh. My head was on the bed now. My stomach heaving in each breath. " Omg seriously Arty?" I said in between laughs.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:48 am

A smirk came on my lips and I punched him. "How stupid do you think I am, Fowl?" I snapped.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:49 am

Jasmine: I laughed harder when I heard her punch him.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:52 am

"Now, get out before I kill you." I hissed shutting the window behind him.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:54 am

Jasmine: I heard him leaving slowly. when he was gone i turned to the general direction of where Rose's voice last was. " He likes you. Do you like him?" I asked her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:56 am

I looked at the floor even though she couldn't see me. "Love is for the weak" I replied, secretly wanting to say yes.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:58 am

Jasmine: " Oh so you do like him!!! gosh you just admited it." I said to her smiling. She should know I knew when someone was telling a lie, they litterly sent out vibrations of their emotions through the air.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:59 am

I sighed. "o what?" I said blushing.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next