Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat?

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat?

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:25 am

I quickly slipped in and climbe through.

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat?

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:31 am

Jasmine: I felt the ledge and pulled my self up.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:32 am

I saw Artemis on his bed. "He's asleep..." I whispered.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:32 am

Jasmine: " Good." I whispered back.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:34 am

I pulled myself all the way up.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:33 pm

Jasmine: I got up after she got all the way up.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:35 pm

I snuck into his office and found his briefcase with a special device made from stolen fairy technology. Being half fairy, I took the liberty of retrieving it.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Jasmine: I sat on the edge of the thing feeling my way around his room.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:46 pm

"Got it!" I whispered and pulled her down the escape hall.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:47 pm

I snuck into his office and found his briefcase with a special device made from stolen fairy technology. Being half fairy, I took the liberty of retrieving it.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:14 am

Jasmine: I leaped down from the hole and landed almost twisting my ankel.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:18 am

"Hehe, wait till Arty finds this missing.." she said smiling.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:24 am

Jasmine: I laughed smiling brightly. " Thats going to be funny!" I said to her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:26 am

"I grabbed his precious c-cube." I chuckled. "And it's not stealing if it's rightfully yours."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:28 am

Jasmine: I smiled. I knew she was half fairy, and I knew a fairy owed me something, I was planning to take him up on that offer. " Do you think a fairy can help me?" I asked her
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:31 am

"Depends on what you need help with really. Aw who am I kidding faires can help with just about everything."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:33 am

Jasmine: " One is in debut to me. Can they undo the curse?" I asked her knowing she knew about my eyes and how it had happened.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:37 am

She thought about it. "It'd take a few worlocks but I got lotsa people owing me. I gotta go down there and get my next mission today anyway. I'll cash in a few favors while I'm there." she stated.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Jasmine: I smiled, " Thanks so much." I told her. Some where in my head I knew they couldn't undo the blindness, mabye just help me out with it, like super sonic hearing or something. I dont know anything would be good to me now.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:03 pm

She shrugged. "Don't worry about it. I better get going. See you in an hour." I said walking off. (Can I do a time skip)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Jasmine: I could tell Rose was comming in even through the blasting of my ipod. Beethoves 5th my favorite.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:31 pm

I stormed in my face red as I growled. "They said and they want me to- Hoho-no!" I cried.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Jasmine: I pulled out the ear buds. " Whats the matter?" I asked her hearing her stop.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:35 pm

"They want me to find out about Artemis' newest plan. That's not the bad part. Guess how they want me to do it!" she growled.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Jasmine: " fall for him." I told her easily I knew this was going to happen sometime.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:45 pm

"Worse..." I replied blushing. "They apparently think I'm som kind of cheap whore!" she explained.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next