Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat?

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat?

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:45 pm

"Worse..." I replied blushing. "They apparently think I'm som kind of cheap whore!" she explained.

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey wait! I remember you! And It's gone againFaries?!?!?! Whaaaat?

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Jasmine: " Sleep with him!" I almost yelled at her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:54 pm

"It's so gross!" she wailed, confirming it.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Jasmine: I went along with her ewwing.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:00 pm

She nodded. "And it has to be done within the week and I then have to steal the jewel he's working on stealing."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:07 pm

JAsmine: " I can help with the stealing. So when are those favors being called in?" I asked her trying to go off topic.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 pm

She nodded. "I asked them about it today but they said that the shuttles have been full so it would be at most 2 weeks." she stated.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Jasmine: " Thank god." I said. My mind was protesting but I wanted them to try so much I over ruled myself.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:13 pm

She nodded. "So, I'm going to go be bashful and flirty at Artemis." I said and walked into my house to change.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Jasmine: I wrinkaled my nose at the comment.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:58 pm

I rolled my eyes. "It keeps food on the table." I growled.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:00 am

Jasmine: " You can always use my money." I told her. She knew about the huge bank account in my name from my dead parents.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:02 am

"We've discussed this. No, I do not use other people like that. If I have a job, I do it and earn an honest living." she stated. "Besides, the LEP makes sure I have more than enough resources."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:07 am

JAsmine: I rolled my eyes, I think. I knew she was half fairy and she knew I had helped the fairys on numerouse accounts. But only one had I acepted to have someone in debut to me. They liked me for that, at least I think they do. " Rose? Do the fairys like me?" I asked her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:08 am

She stopped to think about it. "Yep." she replied.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:10 am

Jasmine: I smiled. I was happy now.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:15 am

"Now, to go see how much Artemis likes me." she said standing up. (Keep in mind she was mind-wiped of her missions with Artemis so she doesn't remember he loves her)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:17 am

(( yep ok!! GTG omg nooo))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:18 am

(Aw.... byez.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Nikkibee123 wrote:"Now, to go see how much Artemis likes me." she said standing up. (Keep in mind she was mind-wiped of her missions with Artemis so she doesn't remember he loves her)

Jasmine: " Aww and leaving me at home with beethoven. I feel unloved." I said fake crying.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:05 am

JAsmine: I smiled and put my ear buds back in.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:08 am

It wasn't until the next day that the girl tried to sneak in unnoticed only to be caught by Jasmine's bodyguard.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:11 am

Juro: I smiled. " Why hello miss. What might you be doing? Should I tell Jasmine?" I said to her my voice a chilly clam.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:13 am

I shook my head, fixing my messied hair and smoothing my wrinkled clothes. "No need, Juro. Let Jasmine sleep." I said equally calmly.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:15 am

Juro: I turned and headed to Jasmines room.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next