Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Mortal Instruments Character Chat

+3
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
User
Avery
7 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 6:22 pm

lol sounds like fun :3 have fun kate-unnie!
loving the new charrie by the way >.< lol

Unnie fighting!~

Back to top Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Sophia hit the floor of her hallway again, she heard the demon hissing and the sound of another voice as well although it was echoing oddly in her right ear. Jenny?...she thought, forcing herself back onto her unsteady feet. She could only see a little in front of her but the silhouette before her was nothing like Jenny's.
"hey, that shirt's new"
what?
She recognized that voice, it was the girl's voice from before.
Sophia felt herself walking forward and felt the crunch of her sneakers over the plastic of her glasses. crap.. she thought but quickly bent to get them and put them back on.
Good timing too, the monster thing was already doing a body slam on that girl too.
Sophia whistled and threw her arms around widely. "hey! You!"
The monster turned to her, its green mouth open and giant fangs growing.
"Bet you can't get me!" she mocked, taking hold of the railing and throwing herself down the stairs and to the first floor.
She could hear the girl cussing and that somewhere Jenny was screaming hysterically for her to run away but it was their lives on the line now and she was not going to risk it.
"come on! You stupid excuse for a nightmare!" Sophia called one more time and then the monster rammed into her back and pushed her out the door and onto her face. Breathing heavily, she scrambled up right and jolted off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Wed May 12, 2010 7:27 pm

So how do I join?!
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 7:34 pm

you just did :3 just post your bio like always and we will fit you in

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 8:04 pm

i'm back Very Happy
the vampire lecture was actually very interesting!
And now MI time Very Happy

Isadora: "I'm so not in the mood," I muttered. Who did this mundie think she was? Some sort of demon slayer. I ignored the blood dripping down my front and jumped over the banister. You know the old saying 'Look before you leap'? Well, I sort of forgot about that and just jumped. Not my best move. I landed squarely on the demon's back. Not exactly the place to be, but hey I could work with this. I stabbed my seraph blade into the demon's neck and blood splattered me full in the face.
"That's disgusting," I grumbled as I spat out a mouthful of blood.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 8:13 pm

ive never heard of one until today o-o it would seem like it was interesting :3

"hey be careful!" Sophia yelled, watching as the blood splattered every which way. She suddenly felt faint and when she looked at her reflection in one of the windows she could see that she was very much pale. There was also a glowing coming from one of the funny scars on her palm. The light looked a lot like the girls flash light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 8:24 pm

the guy who did it actually teaches a course on vampires at Texas University! I would so take that course XD

Isadora: "Tad tricky when your executing a demon with a stele," I snapped as I ripped the blade from the demon's neck. The demon snarled and arched its back. It threw me to the ground and rounded on me. Ah, shit. I hadn't thought this far into my so-called plan.
It raised its fist and slammed it down. If I hadn't moved my head, it would have been squashed like a melon. Lucky for me, I had lightning quick reflexes. I stabbed the demon in the thigh and rolled between his legs. I rolled down the stairs and landed with a thump at the bottom.
I looked at my empty hand. Hey, where did my stele go? I grabbed another stele and spun around.
"Nakir," I whispered. The Angel of Justice's power coursed through my veins. The Mark on my chest burned and snaked around in a highly unnatural fashion. I flashed a feral grin as the demon approached me.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 8:33 pm

i didn't know people studied that! o-o

Sophia watched, half waiting for something horrible to happen and pretty much half stunned in place. what was she doing? she thought, how is she doing all that?
"Sophia!" Jenny scream sent Sophia running back into the house and to the stairs.
"Jenny!" she called back and felt movement behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 8:40 pm

i know, right? i want to major in vampire XD

Isadora: I stood straight and twirled the seraph blade over my finger. I hummed a pump-up song--yes, even in the City of Glass there are pump-up songs--under my breath ((i'm actually listening to I Made It Very Happy)).
The demon lunged at me. In mid verse. The nerve. I jumped back and swept my blade across his face. He caught me on the shoulder and flung me across the room.
"Not again," I muttered as I crashed into the mirror. I stood up. Blood dripped onto the shattered glass. I raced towards the demon as he ran--more like lumbered--towards me. At the last second I dropped and slid between his legs. I jumped to my feet and pounced on his back. I drove Nakir into his eye socket. I felt my blade stab into his brain and almost barfed.
"Okay, that was disgusting," I muttered. He toppled forward and I rolled off his back. I got up and tugged Nakir out of his eye socket. I grabbed Israfil from his leg and cleaned both blades. I slid them back into their concealed sheathes. The Mark on my chest dulled to a soft shimmer and reverted to its natural shape.
"That was easy," I said as I brushed my hands on my pants.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 8:53 pm

vampy cool >.< hehe

Sophia was up the stairs and in her room before she could finish seeing what had happened downstairs but Jenny was no longer there... The window was left wide open and a cool breeze brushed stray strands of long brown hair around Sophia's face. She brushed them off and searched for her sister, just waiting for the minute shed jump out to hug her. Nothing...
"mew"
Sophia looked down, her white kitten, Ginger, was covered in blood and she was scratching at a white sheet of paper covered in what looked like mud.
Sophia tried to steady her breathing before picking the kitten up with the letter and reading :

Hello Daughter of Cassandra, It seems that you've grown up to be quite the little lady haven't you?
Oh, Don't look so confused and annoyed- i just wanted to say hi.
Now, i want you to go back down stairs and ask the shadow
hunters who found you what the little lacy design on your wrist is.
Shadow hunters? you're asking what that is aren't you? Silly, child.
Go ask.

Love, Malow

P.s.... I have Jennifer in the city of bones...Let's hope she's still alive when you join us again.

Sophia caught her breath hard and threw herself at the window, ducking her head and looking out, desperately searching for any sign of her sister.
nothing....
She ran down the steps again and stood in front of the girl, brushing her hands over her pants.
"Shadow hunter" Sophia said, breathlessly. Eyes alive and glaring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Isadora: The girl had vanished upstairs, so I took the time to destroy the demon's remains. I placed my hand on his arm and a Mark twisted off my arm and encompassed the corpse. The body disintegrated.
I stood up and evaluated myself. Claw marks on chest. Check. Glass shard stuck in arm. Check. Thoroughly pissed off attitude. Check. She didn't even say thank you!
At that moment she came racing down stairs.
"Shadow hunter" I looked up at the sound of my title.
"Your welcome," I said. When in doubt avoid the topic of conversation. "Without me you would be dead. Or worse." I ripped the glass shard out of my arm and chucked it on the floor. A Mark slid across my skin and wrapped itself around the wound. The blood stopped flowing and the wound healed to a scar. Just the way I liked it.

what do you want sophia's Mark to do? ... should it just be a symbol of her Shadow Hunter lineage?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Yeah pretty much-like a symbol her mothers family had as shadow hunters)

"what are you? and please if you give me that sarcastic vampire crap i'll call the cops." Sophia put one hand in her pocket. Okay, so many she didn't have a real phone but that chick didn't know did sh- "ow!" Sophia's hand went instantly to her rib cage. It was burning with pain. She had to steady her breathing and lean to the side until the pain faded away. Saying a couple of words her mother use to say when she thought Sophia was not in ear shot Sophia noticed that the bleeding from her arm had stopped along with the pain. When she was calm enough she asked again, this time more gently. "what is A shadow hunter, i know that's what you are"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Isadora: "Actually I'm a vampire," I said gravely. Her eyes narrowed and I rolled my eyes. "Joke," I muttered. I grabbed her arm and examined her. The wound had healed. It had f-ing healed. I turned her hand over and stared at a small, intricate symbol on her wrist. "Holy Jesus," I whispered. I wasn't one for evoking the Lords' name in vain, but sometimes it was appropriate.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 9:13 pm

what is sophia's family name?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Estrella that the family name :3

"hey what are you-" Sophia stopped, her voice dropping to a whisper.."doing?.." The girl was looking at her like she'd seen a ghost... or maybe she was going into shock after rumbling with that monster thing... and what the hell was that all about? Sophia frowned, her worry over Jenny taking a back seat so that the sudden anxiousness and dizziness could take over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Isadora: "Estrella." No need to sound possessed Isadora.
I stepped away from the girl and put my hands on my hips in a lazy fashion. "So you want to know about Shadow Hunters," I said. Anything to steer the name away from Estrella. And back to me would be nice.
"You're right"--oddly enough--"I am a Shadow Hunter. Isadora's my name. Grew up in the City of Glass. I'm a professional demon killer I guess you could say." I shrugged lazily.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Sophia could not believe what she was hearing. she didn't know if it was really the shock of all this happening in one night or that it was just too ridiculous but she busted out laughing. Not just a giggling but a hold your sides from splitting chortling. "you expect me to believe that!" she almost fell back laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Isadora: I glared at the girl. This wasn't a joke. "Short term memory loss much?" I muttered. "Maybe you forgot about the demon who came plowing through here and I killed." I unbuttoned the front of my blouse and examined the claw wounds. They were festering. Joy to the world. The Mark on my chest slid down and healed the festering; the wounds themselves remained there. Even with that particular Mark, I would need a little help healing the claw marks.
Unless she had issues upstairs--by which I meant in her brain--she would have noticed the golden tattoo-esq Mark slithering across my chest and healing the slightly green claw marks.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Sophia's laughing cut short. She glanced at the girls chest where a mark actually moved down to her cut and healed it in front of her. Her face filled with color and she turned away. What the hell was going on here?
"So what that's what you are? Like freaking buffy the vampire slayer?" great...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Isadora: "I'm insulted," I said, holding a hand to my chest in an affronted manner. "We Shadow Hunters actually know how to kill Downworlders. Buffy doesn't know the first thing about vamp slaying." I, on the other hand, had the misfortune of being pitted against quite a few of the blood lusters.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Sophia just looked at her, eyes blinking calmly. "So you guys are like the overly glorified version of buffys team?"

(anime blank ._. moment x3 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Isadora: My knowledge of Buffy was this: She was a wanna-be vamp killer. And then: zip. "Glorified, yes. Buffy's team, no. We actually kill demons and vampires. She just wishes she could. Now that you're done referencing stuff we can go."
I walked towards the door. She didn't move. "Time to go," I urged and gestured towards the door. Can't take a hint?

(i want to read buffy Sad but my mom wouldn't buy me the graphic novels >.>)
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Sophia raised an eyebrow. "why would i go with you?" she asked, taking off her glasses and tucking them in her back skinny jean's pocket.
"anyway" she said, shrugging her little shoulders. "i figured out that i passed out from heat exhaustion and this isn't really happening. And now Jenny is probably taking me to the hospital and Jon is probably out looking for Ginger." yup thats what it was, this was all a dream and she was about to wake up to a team of annoying nurses any minute now.

(i never read or saw the show o-o i just know it was a big thing once )

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Isadora: "Yeah, how's that working for you?" I asked. I turned around and folded my arms. "Oh, look at that, I'm still here. Listen kid, we're leaving now. Together. I don't care if you want to come or not." I'll knock you out and stuff you in a sack. Really, I've done it before. I can do it again.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 9:58 pm

It's just a dream, no harm in following her anyway. Sophia sighed, "down the rabbit whole we go then" she muttered, walking past the girl and out the door then waiting until she took her place in front of her. they walked for a while in silence until Sophia finally asked. "so we're late...but where to?"
Something was seriously bothering Sophia.
Jenny...is she really okay? she constantly thought.
a hiss made her turn around again.
"Ginger?" She blinked and bent to pick up the cat that scratched at her cheek so suddenly that Sophia dropped her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Isadora: "Looks like even the cat doesn't like you," I muttered. "We're going to the Shadow Hunters head quarters down town." So that I could reapply some Marks and get some heavy hitters--aka badass weapons. An Estrella. Jesus, this girl would not be popular.

i had an idea: what if, since Isadora doesn't know her parents or her family name, she's actually an Estrella, too. Maybe she and sophia are sisters.
just a thought Smile
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next