Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Mortal Instruments Character Chat

+3
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
User
Avery
7 posters

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Isadora: "Looks like even the cat doesn't like you," I muttered. "We're going to the Shadow Hunters head quarters down town." So that I could reapply some Marks and get some heavy hitters--aka badass weapons. An Estrella. Jesus, this girl would not be popular.

i had an idea: what if, since Isadora doesn't know her parents or her family name, she's actually an Estrella, too. Maybe she and sophia are sisters.
just a thought Smile

Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 10:08 pm

thats a great possibility :3 seeing as sophia thinks her moms dead
and just so you know
ginger is actually sophias step sister
sophia's dad was a big time cheater traitor and to punish him and his lover so that their only child would stay an animal for the rest of her life.

Sophia's eyes were brimming with tears but she wiped them away with her sleeve and then she picked up the cat. She kept her face down. "kay.." she agreed, walking a couple of steps behind the girl. No this wasn't a dream....so that meant she had to save jenny... "Who's marlow?" she asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 10:10 pm

huh. didn't see that coming XD
does isadora know who marlow is/who is marlow...?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 10:15 pm

answered on the thread :3 -pushes oppa on the floor- hehe >.< evil babo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 10:19 pm

*high fives evil babo* love it!

Isadora: The name tickled my memory. I frowned, hoping I looked foreboding and methodical. "We should get you to the other Shadow Hunters," I said. I walked outside. A cold wind buffeted my body and buttoned my shirt. Well isn't this just swell. Wandering around in a God forsaken town with an Estrella. After being mauled by a demon of course.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 10:25 pm

The scar on Sophia's face from the cat's tiny claws was starting to throb. She dug her nails into the cut and said a couple of words she remembered her mother saying one day she cut her knee as a child. She moved her finger in a circular motion which hurt at first but then the pain on her cheek was gone completely. "bad ginger" Sophia whispered to the kitten that just snubbed her again. Sighing she put the kitten in her hood neck opening to keep her warm.
I shouldn't be walking somewhere with a stranger, she thought, looking at the girl who just kept walking...not even walking...striding... like a solider through the cold. like it wasn't bothering her... before she could open her mouth and offer her the extra scarf and mittens she carried the girl stopped at what looked like a beat up old church.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Isadora: I marched down the street with my hands in my pockets. The old church came into view around the corner. Home sweet home. Not. I'd been there twice. Most of the time I had spent hunting for rogue Downworlders. "Here we are," I said. I pushed the gate open. To a mundie, the old church was just that: old, ugly, dis-repaired. To me, and all the other Shadow Hunters, the church was in prime condition. We're talking Notre freaking Dame. Okay, maybe not. But still the church was nice to look at.
I walked to the door and shoved it open. Moonlight shone through the rose window, bathing the hall in a rainbow of colors. I walked to the bowl of howl water and dipped my fingers into it. I made the sign of the cross and kissed the cross that usually remained hidden beneath my shirt.
I had been raised Roman Catholic but since I had angel blood in my veins--like all Shadow Hunters--and I wielded angel power, I was slightly more inclined to God than others might be.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Sophia rubbed her shoulders. The thing was pretty dingy looking-well for a church. But when ever she was just about to blink it looked like the churches she'd seen the picture books her mother use to keep. She squinted at it, waiting for it to look pretty again but she got nothing but an old black and purple Victorian looking monster. She shrugged, shushed the kitten and stepped in. She had never gone to church before so what ever the blonde girl was doing in front of her only seemed to make her anxiousness get worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Isadora: I hummed as I walked down the aisle. But don't worry, the song was appropriate for a church. "Come on," I whispered. A hunched shadow transformed into a boy as he stood up and looked at us. He had been praying. My sixth sense in action once again. Either that or I knew him and saw the crucifix he was putting away.
"Hey Isadora, long time no see." The boy swept his brown hair out of his face and grinned. His white teeth flashed against his soft brown tan. He was undeniably good looking. An annoyingly cocky.
"Sup Demetrius," I muttered without enthusiasm.
"Don't sound so excited," he said, still grinning as he walked into the aisle. "Who's this?" he asked, looking the girl up and down. I walked off--the question, and Demetrius softly flirting brown eyes, wasn't directed at me.

Demetrius Varlon
Male
Shadow Hunter
Brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes, great tan, in a word: hot.
Demetrius is a flirt. He's also coky and reserved. He is hates Downworlder of any kind--even if they are peaceful ones. He and Isadora haven't known each other for very long, but they aren't friends. Period. Isadora isn't the type of girl who makes friends. Demetrius was raised as a Russian Orthodox Catholic. He is a strict Catholic--unlike Isadora who is more free-lance.

Last edited by Kate-Anders(unnie) on Wed May 12, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 10:53 pm

Dimi said : what the!? ._. thaz meh name foo <_< and then i said o-o dun talk that way werido oppa... and he went v.v

Sophia didn't look at the boy, she just nodded at him and kept walking. "were you just going to bring me to a church?" she asked the girl, she sounded calm. That's what she felt...well...she felt kinda numb..she just wanted jenny back..she just wanted to morn for Jon's death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 10:58 pm

haha XD seriously hilarious conversation there guys. and yeah, i stole your name Very Happy and demetrius's from the vampire academy series XD

Isadora: "Oh yeah, lets have throw around a few prayer about God and all His love and how he can heal the spirit blah blah blah." I threw my hands up and kept walking. I could feel Demetrius's eyes boring into my back, but I didn't care.
"You're in a church," he snarled.
"I had no idea." A sarcastic meter that would get a five trillion. "Come on," I said again, ushering the girl along. "And if you don't want me to call you kid, maybe you could tell me your name." I walked through the door behind the alter and down the flight of stairs.
Demetrius followed our little entourage. Probably wanted to yell at me for being disrespectful in a church.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 11:01 pm

This was seriously like one of those shows you watch where the unsuspecting little girl is transferred to some werido place with werido people that just want to take you everywhere and not explain a thing.... i rolled my eyes and then felt sorry about it. Did people roll there eyes at church?
"Sophia." I said, calmly. Um, Was she fighting with her boy friend? That's not good right...?

Dimi : v-v i feel abused...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 11:08 pm

sorry dimi you're just an easy target Smile

Isadora: "Nice to meet you." Okay, a little less sarcastic. Maybe around five million on the good ol' meter.
I could practically feel Demetrius's eyes rolling. "What did you do Isadora?"
"What do I do? So this is all my fault?" I snapped as I rounded a bend in the stairwell.
"You usually cause the catastrophes," he said calmly.
"How is this a catastrophe?"
"You know you're covered in blood and so is your friend."
"First off, she's not my friend. Second off, I'm always covered in blood; get use to it." I sighed dramatically and hopped down the last few steps. The room we entered was large and a table dominated the center. The dinning hall for the Shadow Hunters. Good times in this room. That would be a just kidding.

>.> i have to go to bed, but i'll be on tomorrow g'night gabby-unnie and dimi-oppa Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 11:17 pm

"I'm not your friend? how sad...i thought i was for a bit. And is it a normal thing for shadow hunter couples to fight all the time?" Sophia asked, her voice even and only slightly sarcastic. Ginger was snuggling happily against her blood soaked sweater. The smell was making Sophia woozy again. she sighed and made her way down the last steps and into what looked like a dingy.....no... a large room, washed in ivory and hinted in gilt and lapis azure trim. she stared at the room in wide eye awe before the kitten made a noise and got her stuttering again. "I-it wasn't your girl friends fault. I-i=i was trying to help my sister, J-J-Jenny" she didn't look at him and she hoped he didn't think she was stuttering because of him. She just did that when too much emotion took over and stress was officially the strongest feeling-other then worry for her sister- that was dominating Sophia's boy-slim body. "she saved my life."

nigh nigh unnie! :3 again!
Dimi : night ._. name stealer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 8:09 am

*smashes head off desk...* Sad I don't know how I'll be able to keep up with this chat.... I'm only on in the mornings and late at night... Can someone message me what happened? Puh-leez!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu May 13, 2010 8:28 am

aw, i'm sorry avery Sad
Right now Isadora and Sophia are in the Shadow Hunter HQ (an old church) in whatever town/city they are in. There they met Demetrius. Sophia thinks he's Isadora's boyfriend, but they sort of....really don't like each other.
Sophia is an Estrella, an old and powerful Shadow Hunter family. Sophia's sister, Jenny, was captured by a man named Marlow. Marlow is a Valentine supporter and just so happens to be Isadora's father. Marlow is also Sophia's mother's lover. When Sophia's mother found out that her husband was cheating on her (and had a girl who was turned into Ginger the cat), she got with Marlow and had Isadora. Neither Isadora nor Sophia know this.
Isadora brought Sophia to the Shadow Hunter HQ so Isadora could revamp her on-person weapons arsenal and to figure out what to do with the Estrella.

That's sort of a lot to absorb....
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 8:46 am

Shocked
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by User Thu May 13, 2010 11:54 am

I second Shocked

Miss a day and a whole war happens.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu May 13, 2010 1:48 pm

not a war exactly... but yeah, a bit happened.
your charries can jump in whenever! Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 2:12 pm

I decided to suck it up and go back to fight the rest of the Forsaken that were in my house. Once I got inside no one was there. No Forsaken, so mice, and I couldn't find my cat, Puddin'. I left the house, my mind in a haze, and walked for a while. I looked around, realizing I was close to downtown. As i turned my head, I noticed the old Shadowhunter HQ and quickly walked toward it. I opened the door and walked in, smiling as the glamour faded.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu May 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Isadora: I had ditched Demetrius and Sophia and gone back upstairs. I didn't like the stuffy downstairs part of the church; I preferred the large prayer hall. I flopped down on one of the pews and put my feet on the back of it. Not exactly the most respectful thing I could have done.
At that moment the door swung open. I quickly took on a dutiful praying position and cast a sidelong glance at who had entered.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Amarrow: There was a girl there. She had her head down, but I could tell she was a shadowhunter. I braced myself and walked over to her.
"Hello. I take your not a mundane?" I asked, hoping to get the truth out of her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu May 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Isadora: I stared at the girl. Jesus Christ, how many stupid people would I bump into today? My shirt was ripped and covered in blood--mine and the demon's--a Mark crawled across the skin of my chest and one of my steles was sticking out of my belt.
"Do I look like a mundie." My voice was like ice. I was very very insulted. I looked at the alter and tugged out a stele. I twirled it over my fingers and let the Mark on my chest burn a steady, golden glow.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Amarrow: I grinned at her and shrugged. "You can't imagine how many mundies I've met in here." I said, before going up the spiraling stairs and toward a room I had stayed in before my mother died. Above the bed there was elegant script that formed my name. I smiled and sat on the bed, pulling out my stele. I was silver with a blue spiderweb patter crossing a few parts. My mothers newest one. I also laid out my seraph blade on the bed and started to slean them.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu May 13, 2010 2:49 pm

gah >.> i have to go to lacrosse practice. sorry Sad
i'll be on later today (most likely after eight New England/eastern time... idk what time zone you're in)
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Same time as you!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next