Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!))

+3
OpenTheDoor
Unabound Justice
Ziva :)
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) Empty Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!))

Post by Ziva :) Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to my humble abode.

I hope each of you find the rooms and grounds to your liking.

You’re bound to stay a while...

Each of you has been invited to stay a few days with a friend of yours at Ivoryhill Manor. It is an isolated building on a small island of the coast of England. You all, for various reasons, decide to accept the invitation from this seemingly long lost acquaintance.

When you arrive, your host is not there.

The weather is so bad you can't get back.

There are few similarities between you and your fellow guests, other than two important facts not immediately visible.
The first; you have all in some way have committed the horrible act of killing another human in such a matter that is not punishable by law.
The second? Each and every one of your deaths has been meticulously planned out.

Will you solve the mystery?

Or will you fall into the trap?

This is a highly structured role-play.

Only four girl characters and four boy characters will be accepted, including me.

First come, first serve.

Follow the character form exactly.

If you are not absolutely sure you can write a paragraph every post then do not take a spot.

If you are not sure you will write as well as you can (grammatically) every post then do not take a spot.

If you will be angry if your character is killed, then do not take a spot.

If your character does get killed then you are done, and should not post anymore.

To make your character, click this link:

https://characterchat.rpg-board.net/t493-ivoryhill-manor-characters#139370

Post any questions below.

Last edited by Ziva Rainsford on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) Empty Re: Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!))

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:33 pm

what link?
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) Empty Re: Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!))

Post by Ziva :) Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:36 pm

((Its up now- sorry.))

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:47 pm

There was one similar to this before but people died every night and there was a witch and a possessed little girl... That died though along with half of the charries in it XD Oh yeah, and it was all one family in the name of revenge or something...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:52 pm

OpenTheDoor wrote:There was one similar to this before but people died every night and there was a witch and a possessed little girl... That died though along with half of the charries in it XD Oh yeah, and it was all one family in the name of revenge or something...

That would be so cooL!
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:54 pm

((This killer's motive is much much different.))

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Just thought that I would pop by and tell you is all Smile And knowing you Ziva, I bet it is. You're amazing at making threads.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:00 pm

((Thanks LOL. You can stick around if you want- we need people. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:01 pm

(I can tell Rose. She might not join thought.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:02 pm

((It's up to you.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:03 pm

if you need one more guy when the charries start filling up come and get me. Cause I'm still on the fence about joining this one. (if i do join my charrie would be a harvard rower, who created a website similar to facebook and twitter and the likes)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:05 pm

((Okay, sounds cool.))

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:08 pm

I may, I may not. I'll just see what happens... Though I would want to be a guy
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:10 pm

((okey-dokey))

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:24 pm

((Come on, people! This is my favorite out of all the ones I've made!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:27 pm

(I told saiga For Life)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Yes. I believe I'm joining. Might as well
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Yay!!! *Hugs*
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:34 pm

((Mucho gracias!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:37 pm

(She speaks Japinese. Arigato Anyone watch Vampire Knight?)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Stop! Hugs burn
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:38 pm

*Tightens hug* This is for hugging m 3 months ago!
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:42 pm

But it hurts!!!!!!!
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:46 pm

It hurt when you hugged me too!!!
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm

That was three months ago! Let it go! And let me go!
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next