Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!))

+3
OpenTheDoor
Unabound Justice
Ziva :)
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!))

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Topher raises a hand, "I know. Well I would think I would. But I know, many people of influence. Well if you want to call them that. I mean. Well out of the people I know I have never met, to my knowledge that is. I have never met an Owens." he stopped himself from stuttering. He was never good in groups his little spew was like a chapter out of a novel he could have shortened it. But the people stopped him.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!))

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Mair whispered, hoping noone heard, "Them too, huh?" She took a closer look into the paper. It was different, but not so different to say it was strange. The teature of the paper was almost like fabric, soft and smooth. The font of the letters was old, maybe French Script MT, by the looks of it.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:49 pm

(Ziva!!!!)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:04 pm

((Sorry Embarassed ))

Vaughan leaned back thoughtfully, but further pursual of this investigation would have to wait. They were approaching the docks.

The butler, who introduced himself as Jarvis, quickly conducted them to the house, as if he couldn't wait to get their himself. Upon their entering, he turned to face the guests.
"I am sorry to inform you that Mr.Owens is not able to greet you. He has sent word ahead that he is to be late," Here the snobby butler glanced out of the window. "By the looks of this storm, he will be delayed for days,"
Sure enough, outside the window a storm was brewing. "Until then he begs you to enjoy the estate. Your bags have already been taken upstairs,"
Vaughan surveyed the foyer. It was certainly beautiful. From here one could see a grand stair case directly in front of the door. A grand dining room was visible to one side, and a parlor to the other.

Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 5 Firstf11

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Topher nodded the house was similar to his parrots. Money wasno objection for them. Or him for that matter bu he preferred apparently life in a bachelor pad where he had to do things for himself. Needless to say Harvard didn't come cheap even for those that received a full ride for athletics and academics.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Vaughan watched the others to find out how they would take this news. Their mysterious host had not shown up. What now?
"Did Mr. Owens explain why he was late?" She asked inquisitively
"No," Jarvis answered, as if she was too low to have the right to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Topher really wasn't phased if any of them had seen the classic clue this would probably end with people dead and the butler actually being Mr. Owens but he kept this to himself. "Where, is there any, no um Which rooms are ours?" he finally managed to state. He seemed like a stuttering fool. At least they hadn't seen him eat with a group. Even if the group was his friends he managed to make more food go on the table than in his mouth.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Mair nodded. "Yes, I must also ask, are there many books here?" Her fanstion for a good read always got the best of her, no matter what
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:21 pm

"There are many books of many different styles located in the study," The butler said, "Mr. Owen asks simply that you do not touch the ones behind his desk,"

As Vaughan glanced around at the others, she noted their seemingly casual acceptance of their host's absence. She found this most unusual.

"Dinner will be served promptly at six o'clock. You have one hour to settle in," Jarvis continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Mair nodded. Walking away, trying to find a way out of this, trying to find a clue. "Maybe I can find some more books to help with my students.." She thought. The storm grew in strength, and in power, as she heard the windows struggle against the hard winds. Lighting and thunder appeared
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Mikhail remained quiet as he observed the place. It was grand, yes, and the foyer was quite enjoyable if not for the gloomy weather outside. He quietly made his way up the stairs to find his luggage.

As he walked up the stairs, he began to think about the people. The girl, Vaughan, was quiet talkative and very unappealing as a confidante. The boy Topher wasn't really a great candidate, since his stuttering was starting to irritate him. The girl, Mair, was a book lover, based on her question and eagerness to find that room. She was a good choice, except he didn't really enjoy female company ever since the incident... Am I gay? No...Just not interested.

He found his luggage, standing outside of a room down the long hall. He opened the door to find an accommodating chestnut and beige room with a queen sized bed equipped with a simple canopy. He nodded, finally enjoying something. He rolled his luggage into the room and removed his gray blazer, leaving him in his cream striped blouse and tan slacks. Mikhail unbuttoned his sleeves and took a deep breath before opening his luggage.

"A new start, huh?" He smiled to himself for the first time in four months.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Topher slowly made his way up the stairs. The awkwardness leaving him as he became alone. he passed many doors, each with luggage in front of them. He noticed his Harvard bag, and other luggage in front of the door.

An envelope was on top of one of the rolling suitcases, inside was key. He unlocked the door and walked in. I crimson room, met him. Their was a king sized bed, probably do to his height, his feet hung over most others. The wood was all either dark, and the furniture that wasn't wood was white. It was very appealing to him.

He sat on the bed and sighed, he really was a normal person just awkward at times. Maybe if he didn't talk any more. But then they would notice his weird mannerisms.

The door was left cracked open as he freely talked to himself without a single stutter, "You shouldn't be like this, you're a rower for Harvard. You created the largest social networking site. Hell you're good looking. Get it into you're head, you are not stupid."

(facebook does not exist in this world I have decided LOL)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:42 pm

((That's cool lol))

As she reached the top of the stairs, Vaughan cast about for her luggage, finding it, in front of a doo oposite the stairs. The room was a light sea-foam green, with kacki accents. It was a calm, thought provoking color, but Vaughan hardly noticed it.
She dumped her bags on the king-sized bed and pulled out a fresh notebook.
For the next few minutes, the detective scribbled down every detail she had observed conserning the other guests and their mysterious host. Did Owen even exist?
Pondering that question would have to come later; dinner was nearly ready. She tucked the pocket-sized note book into an interior pocket in her jacket. It would not leave her person.
Only breifly glancing in the mirror, the dark haired woman, started down stairs once more. The butler didn't look as if he tolerated lateness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Topher looked at his watch, and headed towards the stairs. No more speaking in big groups for him. He quickly shoved his luggage in the room, and locked the door, slipping the key in his pocket. He quickly pulled out his phone, and checked the stats of his website, it was doing quite well.
His phone was on speaker and he listened to a voice mail from the rowing coach at Harvard. "You better be practicing your strokes while your away. I don't want a pansy coming back."
Topher slipped the phone in his pocket and sighed. The house was eerily similar to his own.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:01 am

Vaughan glaced back, craning her neck to see who's phone the voice came from, barely managing to exit the stairs before she looked suspicious.
So, Topher was a rower. She stored the info for later, even the smallest details could come in handly in a case. If the woman's instict was right then this would turn out to be a case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:10 am

He headed down the stairs and went into the dining room name cards were placed in front of each seat. He found his and stood around waiting for the others. This was so much like the movie "Clue" he was beginning to become suspicious.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:18 am

((This is based lightly of Agatha Christy's book And Then There Were None.))

Vaughan found and slipped into her place at the table. "So, how are things, Topher," The detective said, conversationally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:23 am

(haha have you seen clue because this is so similar with the host not being there and there being a dinner an there all being blackmailed and it turns out the butler did it)

And he would have to talk at least with one person it wouldn't be as bad. "Just fine, you?" he seemed more able to speak. When with one person the tone of his voice definitely made it seem like he was from a high class in society, even though everything about him tried to push that aside.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:31 am

((No- I haven't seen it, but this one may suprise you LOL.))

"I have to admit I'm a little curious about this whole disappearing host hoax, but I'm sure he will arrive when the storm blows over. Other than that, I'm fine. I like this house, and I've heard the butler's a good cook,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:26 am

(it's based Off the bored game and all the characters murder the person who is blackmailing them sort of and mr green surprises Everyone)

She had heard more than he had. "The house is to similar to my parents." he stated simply. Short sentances were his friend at the moment. "So what do you do for a living?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:04 pm

((Clue is my all-time favorite board game. Very Happy I was wondering if there was any connection.))

Vaughan hesitated a moment, wondering if it would hurt her cause to divulge this piece of information.
"I'm a homicide detective," She admitted, "What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:47 pm

After leaving his luggage in his lilac room, Digby took the steps down to the dinner. He was never the one to be late, but he wanted to see the grounds. The house looked grand, something that he could only dream of being in charge of building yet the weather halted him unfortunately.
"Evening," he smiled, coming into the room.
He didn't want to interrupt the two speaking, yet he didn't want to seem ignorant by not seeing them. Overall, he decided a simple greeting was the best that he was going to do.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Topher looked nervously at th person who just answered two people wasn't that bad. He gulped, and continued hesitation in his voice. "I'm a rower for Harvard, and I created and am CEO of the largest social networking site that exists." he said breathing a sigh of releif as he seemed to relax after talking.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Mair left her things in her room, and went to explore this wide open, near creepy house. Though some spoke to each other as she passed many rooms, she waited for something to stand out. A clue of some sort to help her understand. Books, she thought of to left her spirits. The wind seemed to speak, but she knew it wasn't real. She began to wonder if this is what the house looked like with the lights and electricty working, she would hate to see what it is like in the dark.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:50 pm

"Impressive," Vaughan said, smiling slightly, "It's also quite reasuring that I'm not the only American in this place,"
The woman glanced up as another peason entered the room, and nodded back to him. "Evening,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:07 pm

The tensions returned to Topher as more and more people entered. "Not really, but uh, thanks." He said, being socially awkward allowed him to seem humble. Of course he never really spread the news about his creation. And when people saw his name they would make the connection sometimes. But normally they would see him at high class events and question why he was even their.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next