Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!))

+3
OpenTheDoor
Unabound Justice
Ziva :)
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!))

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:07 pm

The tensions returned to Topher as more and more people entered. "Not really, but uh, thanks." He said, being socially awkward allowed him to seem humble. Of course he never really spread the news about his creation. And when people saw his name they would make the connection sometimes. But normally they would see him at high class events and question why he was even their.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!))

Post by Ziva :) Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:32 pm

Vaughan nodded, thoughtfully. "i wonder when Jarvis will show up. It's almost six,"

"It is six o'clock, Ms. Rainsford, on the dot," The butler said, wheeling in a cart loaded with food items. "Tonight the dinner is tomato soup, followed by roast beaf and parsnip potatoes,"

Vaughan raised an eyebrow. Anything with more than one course was more high-end than she was used to, but it all sounded good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:37 pm

It was a simple multi coursed meal, well in Topher's mind it was. He sat in his chair. He was quite comfortable looking, but he was tensed. The veins in his neck bulged, and his fists clenched.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:44 pm

The detective glanced at Topher, noticing how tense he was. She was an exelent judge of people's emotions- Vaughan had to be in order to be a detective worth her salt, but she couldn't understand why he was so stressed.
The woman didn't say anything, just turned to the table as Jarvis doled out soup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:47 pm

Topher had taken cotillion, as soon as the soup was given to him he waited for the others to be served and began to eat. He was a bit shaky. But other than that he was fine. He always glanced at the people. He wondered if they were members of the site. Sure enough some of them had to be. If they weren't he would know soon enough.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:06 am

Mair, not realizing the time, ran to the dinning room. Stopped at the door, and tried to sneek in without being notice. She didn't like the stares of people when she enters a room. She quietly sat down. And looked down into her soup, secretly wishing to not be there.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Vaughan, glanced up, distracted byfrom her thoughts by the sudden appearance of another guest. She didn't seem like she wanted to talk, so Vaughan kept her silence.
"So," the woman started, turning back to Topher," How many members does your site have?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Mair waited on the truth. That was the only thing she came here for, was some kind of truth. The odd soup, though looked good to her eyes, felt bad to her stomache. "What is the meaning of darkness or light, when they're still shadows," She repeated her favorite saying from one of her older students
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Topher was thrown off by the random comment the new arrival just made. he dropped his spoon and if fell into the soup. He quickly wiped up the splatter with his napkin, and picked the spoon up again. He took a sip of the soup and stuttered a bit, "A bit, just over five hundred million active users." he took another spoonful of soup. He looked down at the red soup, it was quite good for soup. Something he didn't really eat. He had a diet.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Mair had not realize what she had just said outloud. In fact she was too busy thinking of a hundred things at once. Lesson plans, birthdays, clues, and a party waiting back at home, were the main things popping up in her head. The deep sign seemed to calm her a little, but not enough to wake her to reality
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:20 am

Vaughan glanced first at the newest arrival, and then back at Topher, slightly confused. She recovered her cool fairly quickly, "Ummm, that's quite a lot- I mean five million..." she whistled. The detective wasn't much for social websites, but she could see the advantages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:27 am

He nodded, and continued a slight stutter, he was a bit more confident when giving statistics about the site. "Yes, the site has over. well just a bit over two hundred users active mobily, over seventy percent of the site's users aren't in the US. Their are about, maybe right at, i would have to check, their are about seventy different translations of the site. It's somewhat of a big deal. To think it started in my dorm room one night, when i was bored." he laughed to himself. Then became oddly quiet. As he took another bite of his soup, he flexed again straining his muscles. The table was listening to him. And it made him uncomfortable. He sunk into his chair, and now the spoon as it reached his lips was a bit more shaky than it had been previously.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:19 am

She waited fo rthe right moment to athen get out she notebook, and start writing. Looking over her past pages gave her a pain of knowing who she was and what she could never become. She got up. "I ask of you, what is this about?" She said, wanting an answer.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Vaughan nodded, deciding she would have to follow her friend's advice and join the site when she got back home.
The detective turned as another one of the visitors spoke. "Who knows? Are host isn't even here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:41 am

The answer did not satisify her, and so she began to leave the room. "I'm leaving this place as soon as possible. I don't like it here, and it's not going to grow on me." She thought.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6