Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!))

+3
OpenTheDoor
Unabound Justice
Ziva :)
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!))

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm

That was three months ago! Let it go! And let me go!

Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ivoryhill Manor: Plot ((IF YOU DO NOT REPLY, I WILL KILL YOUR CHARRIE!))

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:54 pm

*Let's go* There.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Thank you.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:25 pm

((We still need two people to start, so -if you're interested- please join!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 pm

i joined!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Again, thank you.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 pm

((Yay!))

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:07 pm

you still need another person or are you guys good?
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:22 pm

One more person. You won't mind joining would you?
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:00 am

I joined. Is it an okay profile?
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:08 am

It's more than perfect. Thank you
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:14 am

No problemo! What's interesting is that I just made him up on the spot. I quite like the results.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:16 am

Yes, it was quite a wonder to read.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:19 am

Not too bad...right? because if it is, I don't mind changing it!
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:23 am

No, like I said, it's more than perfect. I couldn't have done better
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:24 am

I love how we're just talking in two threads. xD
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:27 am

Yeah. I guess it is. Lqtm
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:28 am

What does that mean?
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:30 am

Laugh Quietly To Myself. Most people haven't heard of it
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:32 am

ah....Well now I am the few who have =3
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:34 am

Yes. It is a great honnor to know something nearly everybody else doesn't
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:36 am

True true v.v Then it's just frustrating when people learn about it and think it's brand new...
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:37 am

Yes, but it's funny to see them try and tell other people about it.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:39 am

Then they try telling someone who's known about it for a while and shut up when they hear them say, "Oh? That line? That's hella old."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:41 am

It makes them blush and walk back to you. And, of course, you want to say, "I tried to tell ya, but you wouldn't listen."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:43 am

Of course! Haha and they'd either accept it or go into denial...
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next