Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 21 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Mortal Instruments Character Chat

+3
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
User
Avery
7 posters

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 21 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 15, 2010 7:56 pm

(an alley behind a cafe)

Isadora: I looked the warlock up and down. Not bad looking. I had a soft spot for warlocks that no body in the whole entire world knew about.
I tapped my foot impatiently. Some of us had things to do; demons to kill for the fun of it.

Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 21 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Avery Sat May 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Amarrow: I was still in all my shadowhunting gear parading through the city. There was no wind, but my dark hair blew around wildly. I almost passed an alley, but stopped, looking over and seeing two other shadowhunters, Isadora and Kale... and that warlock... Jinx, was it? I walked into the alley and looked over them, confused.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Isadora: "Who the hell are you?" I asked as a Shadow Hunter walked down the alley.
I didn't do friends--in case you hadn't noticed. So we could have met some time in the recent past and I wouldn't know--or care.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat May 15, 2010 8:07 pm

(Everyone hates Amarrow... or ignores her, lol)

Amarrow: I sneered. "Amarrow Nain, at your service." I said, locking eyes with her. She wasn't very nice. I pursed my lips and forced myself not to frown.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 15, 2010 8:10 pm

(lol isadora hates everyone so don't be offended Very Happy)

Isadora: I looked her up and down. "Isadora," I replied before turning back to the warlock.
"How's it coming warlock?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by User Sat May 15, 2010 8:13 pm

"Errr..." Kale saw Amarrow enter the alley. He should had thought to close the alley to humans still up. He walked towards her and then past her to the entrance of the alley. Taking out his stele he drew a mark in the air, concealing the people within.

Later, Jinx stepped back, blinking his eyes. "She should be all good, just needs some R and R." He spotted the girl shadowhunter he'd seen before, "Not alone anymore, eh?" Looking at Kale, "Now your part of the deal." Out of no where he handed Kale a tube.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat May 15, 2010 8:17 pm

(I'm not, but Amarrow has her own mind. >.>)

Amarrow: I watched over the small group and watched as the warlock healed the shadowhunter. Kale sealed us in and I instinctively reached for my stele. I sighed as I felt it and all my blades. Thank God.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Isadora: I held Sophia close. She still looked like shit, but that was just the blood all over her.
God I was sorry about what I had done.
"Give him what he wants, Kale, so we can leave."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by User Sat May 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Kale made a face. "How much are you wanting?"

"Half of the tube is good." Jinx rocked on his feet.

"Okay..." Kale bit his bottom lip as he took out a dagger and slit his wrist. The blood dripped into the tube. When it was more than half way he gave it back to Jinx and held out his wrist.

Jinx took the tube, "Nice doing business with you." He caped the tube and stashed it in his pants pocket.

When he turned to leave Kale grabbed him by the arm. "Uh? My wrist or are you just going to let me bleed to death?"

"Healing you wasn't in the deal." The warlock grinned.

Kale shook his head, searching for words to call Jinx, and pulled out his stele to draw a healing mark.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat May 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Amarrow: My mouth was open a bit as I watched Kale pay the warlock. I flinched as the knife broke skin. For a shadowhunter, I wasn't that great with blood.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 9:23 pm

i sighed. "i really wish you would all stop talking about me like i'm not here....and isa...put me down alright?" i didnt even want to be upset anymore. i just wanted to stop bothering them so much...it was their eyes... i was an idiot klutz...i knew i had no home with the shadow hunters..

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 9:25 pm

hehe gaby's tummy ish all full and master ish asleep like a puppy :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 9:47 pm

and everyone is gone v.v well if you want my post it was on the page before this one
-hops off to rub oppa's tummy-

Back to top Go down

Post by User Sat May 15, 2010 9:50 pm

(My tummy is full too. {: )

"The warlock said R and R, not walk around." Kale erased the mark concealing them.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 9:54 pm

yay :3!

i shook my head but manged to hop out of Isa's grip. i stumbled forward a bit but something had caught my wrist and kept me upright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat May 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Amarrow: I grabbed the falling girl and released her as soon as she was steady. I rocked back on my heels, looking around. I felt like an outsider.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 10:10 pm

i blinked up at the girl and smiled a little. that was the first show of any real kindness i had witnessed since jon died... "thank you" my smile was small but genuine. i leaned back on the wall and a post to keep me up, just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sat May 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Laila: I had remained completely silent throughout the exchange and looked around at the group. I wasn't quite sure what to do.

Last edited by Vcheese on Sat May 15, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat May 15, 2010 10:14 pm

Amarrow: "No problem." I said, stretching out my arms. I wondered what was going to happen next. Suddenly, the earth began to shake, moving the uildings and sending little peices of rubble down.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 10:15 pm

i glanced around my surrounding and gaze finally landed back on the group. there were new people and some of them, like the new dude, scared the crap out of me. "um...when...and how...and where...are we?" i asked, holding myself tightly. it was really starting to get chilly, and the shorts thing was not helping at all.... i missed my pants..

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sat May 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Laila: I looked at Sophia in concern. "Well, you basically got pushed down the stairs, went unconscious, started babbling about Logan, started crying, went silent and than we all teamed up and got Jinx, a warlock to heal you. Kale lost some blood. And than that girl showed up her and Isadora got annoyed with each other and now you're awake" I said in one breath as she shivered.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by User Sat May 15, 2010 10:19 pm

"We're in an alley," Jinx informed Sophia. "Which is beside the coffee shop. When are we? I thought I fixed your head injuries. How are we?" He tilted his head to the side. "Just fine, thanks."
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 10:20 pm

great, i looked down, head hung. "oh...i'm sorry..." i could feel my cheeks grow hot in the cold. i hadn't spoken of Logan for almost a year now...so why would i talk about him now? that reminded me of the short-dream i had while i was out but something else had caught my attention. "how did kale lose blood?" i didn't look up while i asked this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sat May 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Laila: "well, Jinx here needed a present" I ignored her apology and pointed to the healing cut on Kale's arm. I than looked at Jinx. "Can you give a person her memories back?" I questioned. I wanted my memories back. All of them.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by User Sat May 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Kale looked at his wrist that was still healing. "The warlock and I made a deal. He'd heal you if I gave him my blood, so I did. Might I mention that I've no clue what he's doing with my blood. He might make me his slave, or kill me. If i happen to be acting strange over the next few days, you should feel free to hunt him down."

Jinx's brow rose, "A slave, you say?" He pursed his lips in thought. His eyes moved to Laila. "I didn't remove them, I can't restore them. Sorry."
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Jinx, as a person, didn't look all evil or anything. He didn't even look like the long bearded, stick wielding, pointy hat image i had created for myself. he looked kinda young, really. I bit my bottom lip, then finally looked over at Kale who was just standing there. he looked kinda bored. "I'm sorry...about the blood deal... " you shouldn't have done that. i wanted to say, because you hate me and it wouldn't be fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next