Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Mortal Instruments Character Chat

+3
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
User
Avery
7 posters

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Same time as you!

Avery

Back to top Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 13, 2010 5:29 pm

osh o-o so much happened >.<
Sophia went to the one large bathroom Isadora had pointed out for her. "Take the shirt off the rack behind the door and take what ever pants from the dresses you want." She had shrugged, leaving Sophia to fend for herself.
Not that she was too worried before she entered the room-or even after. But once she caught sight of the white, sleeveless and slightly translucent blouse waiting for her, she panicked.
"great...." she frowned and sighed, taking hold of the thing and slipping it on begrudgingly before finding Isadora talking to another girl. She hesitated for a minute to round up to them but she finally did. Her arms crossed over her flat chest. "thanks" she said, trying to look grateful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu May 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Isadora: I looked up at her. "Looks good on you." That was a lie. The shirt had been designed for someone with a chest. On her it looked awkwardly flow-y. I leaned back against the pew and put my feet on the back of the one in front of me. I put my hands behind head and smiled blandly up at her.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Sure it does, Sophia thought, forcing herself not to scowl."So, we're here why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Amarrow: I heard another voice and looked up, in the direction it had come from. I continued to clean my blades and stele. After a while, kneeling on the floor was starting to hurt. I stood up and decided to see who was talking. I made my way down the stairs, seeing two girls chatting. Awkwardly I shifted and smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Great, it was turning into a full fledged monser-fighter party. Sophia didn't make any moves to greet the new girl. She just wanted to get some answers and get out so she could go help Jenny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu May 13, 2010 6:09 pm

gah >.> sorry babo-unnie. i have to get off. friend wants her laptop back. but you have avery now so i don't feel terrible! Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 13, 2010 6:11 pm

lol okay :3 cya later kate-unnie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Amarrow: One of the girls eemed to sneer at me. I returned the look and took out my stele, playing with it idly, hoping the awkwardness would dissapate. My luck prevailed and nothing happened. I glanced up at the girl again.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Sophia sighed, "I don't think you can help me. I'll wash this shirt and bring it back to you tomorrow" She promised Isadora who just nodded and walked off somewhere.
Sophia only saw her disappear into one of the large doors around and in the next moment decided it was best to get going. She reached into her skinny jeaned pockets, groping a bit for her phone but of course, her fingers found nothing. "darn.." She bit her lush lips. So i guess i'm going to have to get a taxi...

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Amarrow: "Um, sorry to bother you, but do you want a ride somewhere? I know taxis are kinda disgusting." I offered. My car was around the side and a hell of a lot better than a cab.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Sophia shook her head, she was never a rude girl and she was certainly not trying to be rude now but she was too fatigued with worry to go at this. "No, it's okay. If i can't get a cab i'll just try the subway. But thank you" She used one of her genuine smiles, although it was a weak one, before stepping out into the dawn. The smell of roses and rain had swept through her, she shivered and held herself tightly. The subway would be a couple of blocks away,not too bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Amarrow: "Well do you need any help?" I asked. The girl seemed kind of distant and maybe a little shaken. I wondered what was wrong.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu May 13, 2010 6:42 pm

i'm back Very Happy

Isadora: "No cabs. No cars. Stand there and don't move." I marched out of the chaple and stood eye to eye with Sophia. "You're coming with me." I smiled one of my I-don't-like-you smiles.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Thu May 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Gah!
confusion sets in...
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu May 13, 2010 6:46 pm

first love your profile pic.
second i thought everything was going... alright Razz
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Thu May 13, 2010 6:48 pm

I just got here o-o
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Thu May 13, 2010 6:49 pm

How do I join?
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Thu May 13, 2010 6:50 pm

*shrugs*
I'm still trying to figure it out XD
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu May 13, 2010 6:50 pm

oh lol Very Happy
so sophia, gaby's charrie, doesn't know anything about shadow hunters, but she was attacked by a demon and isadora saved her. isadora found out that sophia is an estrella, an old and powerful shadow hunter family. isadora is also an estrella, but she doesn't know that. (sophia's mother cheated on her cheating husband. isadora was the love child of sophia's mother and marlow--valentine's evil apprentice >.>) isadora brought sophia to the shadow hunter hq to talk to taylor--the head of this branch of the shadow hunters.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm

pixie chick: yes you can! Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm

That stopped Sophia a bit short. Yes i do, i Really do, if i don't get any help soon i plan to kill myself actually...
"No" she gave the girl a quick smile over her slim shoulders. "I'm good, Thanks anyway"

The rode was starting to grow warmer now, Sophia sighed in relief for the first time since the night before and continued pacing towards the subway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 13, 2010 6:52 pm

YAY KATE-UNNIE AND V-UNNIE :3 chur back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu May 13, 2010 6:55 pm

hehe hi gaby-unnie Very Happy

Isadora: Could my life get any worse? Let me think about that. Yeah, it probably could. For instance a hellish demon could come swooping down for the sky and snatch the Estrella away. Actually, that might be a good thing.
I marched after Sophia and grabbed her arm. I pinned her against the fence. "Listen kid, you're staying with me. You might not like that idea, but guess what I. Don't. Care." I glared down at her, my strong arms kept her pinned to the fence.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 6:56 pm

Amarrow: I took a step back, confused a bit. "Um, sorry to be a bother, but who are you two?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu May 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Isadora: I looked over my shoulder at the girl. "I'm Isadora." The you are an idiot was implied by my tone of voice.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next