Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Underground - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Underground - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Underground - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Underground - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Underground - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Underground - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Underground - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Underground - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Underground - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Underground

+2
Charlie
Ziva :)
6 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Underground - Page 6 Empty Re: Underground

Post by Ziva :) Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Ember went to work, stripping the trees around them of thin, flexible vines, and braiding them together to create a rope to hang the venison from to smoke.
She took a few of the larger bits that Foster hed already finished cutting and put the vines through holes she made with her knife. Hanging them was a little more difficult. Ember climbed into the tree, and hung them over the fire, as close as she could without burning them.
It was nothing proffesional, but this wasn't a cooking show- it was survival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:05 pm

He finished butchering the meal, and sat back. He wondered if he should skin the hide it would serve well as a blanket, or pillow, whichever they needed. He began to do that, and as he did he talked, "So what is your power. If you have one that is? You already no mine, experiencing it first hand." He smirked. The fact he was starting to sound a bit insane had already set in when he first told her he came here looking like a demon possessed kids.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:17 pm

"I can control electricity," Ember said simply, before adding, sarcastically, "It so helpful out here isn't it, with no electricity to work with,"
Ember finished preping most of the meat and started to fry the left over bits for dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:42 pm

"Nice." He said, "But that can be helpful other places." He knew their were times when the dome was all lightning storms. "I can help you steal stuff." He raised his brows in a more comedic way.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Ember laughed, "Well that could prove useful, I guess, depending on what happens over the next few days. You never know with the game makers,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 pm

He nodded, steeling was a habit for him. He had tried working on it but it was an impulse. He could easily, take a woman's wallet out of her closed purse after bumping to her. He was like the really modern Artful Dodger. "Stealing can always be useful, but it can become a bad habit." He sighed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 pm

"These days half of what I'm taught, my consious calls wrong, and my brain calls useful," Ember sighed angrily, "I hate this place and how it's changing me!"
Her anger was often uncontolable, but Ember didn't think any of the adults had cameras in this little hallow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:03 pm

"Hey, hey." He voice was calming. "No one likes it." He didn't touch on being changed . He didn't really care to touch on it. He had been changed a bit more than he liked. His hair color was just one of the things.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:13 pm

"Sorry," Ember nodded, and sat down, leaning against a tree as she watched the meat, to make sure it wouldn't burn. "It's just... Have you ever wanted to get out?"
The girl knew that most kids here didn't know a ton about the real world, but surely they must wonder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:21 pm

"Yeah, it would be nice I mean from what I remember. Of course what I remember was stealing on the streets, police officers and part of an insane assylum." He sighed. "It'd be nice to know a life not regulated by a routine.' He stopped talking. Letting what was his life sink in. "Sorry, I shouldn't say anything. I don't need to feel sorry for myself, or anybody feeling sorry for me. I mean it happened so long ago it really shouldn't matter."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Ember glanced at him empathetically, "Its okay, I mean we're not unfeeling animals. I guess thats where these people messed up. We're just like other humans, only with a few new weapons. Maybe, if we could, it would be easier living in the outside world. We know more,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:11 pm

He shrugged. "As far as I'm concerned we are little test rats to them." He sighed, "The way they watch us, put us in here. It's like they don't trust us, because we're a bit different."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Ember sighed, "It certainly feels that way,"
She turned the venison one more time. "The food's ready,"
The snow was malted and preped as well, so they had about a gallon of water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:56 pm

He stood up and cut a flank down. It was easy for him, his height was helpful. He split it just bout in half. "Some for you." he handed it to her. It was far to much. But he found it easier to fill up now, then it would be easier to ration. Plus they had quite a bit still left. The deer was more than a deer, but a ten point buck, meaning it was huge.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:10 am

"Thanks," Embered replied, taking the meat he handed her. The girl ate as much as she could now, knowing that if she put on a little more weight, now it could save her later, considering the fact that she was rather small. At least half of the twelve contestants were a lot bulkier than her. At least she had speed on her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 am

bookcraz wrote:back
Caleb raised an eyebrow. "This is a shelter not a mansion, its so you can survive not live in luxary." he said in disbelief.

Aries returned the brow, "I know, I haven't been asleep for the past however many hundred games I've been in."
She shook her head and ran her finger along the blade's edge before placing it into a pouch.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:49 pm

He just leaned back against a tree and sighed. "So, then explain your 'quaint' comment." I said.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:15 pm

"Nothing," she smirked, "Quaint meaning that I wouldn't generally pick here to camp, I prefer caves and the like."
She put her hand out, catching the snow in her palm. As it slowly melted, she let the droplets trickle down her sleeve, making her smirk grow into a grin. Why? She had no idea.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:19 pm

"I think we should camp here tonight then head out." He second vessel this however. It was well hidden and if anyone came near they would be heard do to the entire place being surrounded by bushes and the sort.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Ember galnced around. She really wasn't keen on leaving behind the security this place offered, but she knew he was right. "Yeah, staying in one place is just asking for trouble,"
They'd have to find a way to carry the meat, but on the way here, Ember had recognised a large-leafed plant that would help preserve it and make carrying the meat more managable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:38 pm

"So," he said, "You said you've been in fewer games than most. Can I ask why you were a late comer." he could have made a joke but jokes weren't his thing. And now wasn't really the time or place for sarcasm. Plus sarcasm was hard to do if you were the one starting the conversation.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Ember glanced at him warily- it had become a habit, to be careful about sharing information, but she acertained that he was just curious, and he already knew a lot. "I was lucky, I guess. I hit the streets for a while, and I learned fast that it was a bad idea to talk about my powers. I spent some time in an orphanage after that, keeping quiet there as well, until oneday during a thunderstorm. Another girl, and I were caught outside, in a feild. She was a lot taller than I was, and I could feel that the bolt would strike her before it came. Some how, I diverted it, and she couldn't keep her mouth shut,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:04 pm

"Oh, at least you were trying to help someone." He was trying to help someone thatday. Himself, he didn't wantto be in the closet anymore and when he fell through the door his dad went berserk, but no need to share that information unless she asked for it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:10 pm

OpenTheDoor wrote:"Nothing," she smirked, "Quaint meaning that I wouldn't generally pick here to camp, I prefer caves and the like."
She put her hand out, catching the snow in her palm. As it slowly melted, she let the droplets trickle down her sleeve, making her smirk grow into a grin. Why? She had no idea.

"those are usually the coldest places to camp because they have no insulation." he said while tapping his nose. He was usually the one who hid until the last person was left, he waited the games out.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:13 pm

Ember shrugged, "Yeah, I guess. How about you? How'd you end up in this hole?" She continued conversationally, leaning back against the rough bark of a tree. It was nice to talk to some one, instead of being stranded and alone in the Games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:27 pm

"Well I lived with my dad when I was younger." For the sake of the story he would say he was a trouble make no need to say he was abused. "I was a trouble maker and my dad like to punish me. Locked me in a closet, one day when trying to get out I fell right through the door." he laughed. "Needless to say, my dad was furious. I ran away and to survive on the streets I stole till a police officer caught me. When I easily slipped out of his hand cuffs and moving car. He sent me to an assylum who then sent me here." he left out the bits about him being altered a bit, by the people here. He wasn't really supposed to talk about it. "Not very exciting." he shrugged, "gave me quite a few bad habits."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next