Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Underground - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Underground - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Underground - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Underground - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Underground - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Underground - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Underground - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Underground - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Underground - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Underground

+2
Charlie
Ziva :)
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Underground - Page 2 Empty Re: Underground

Post by The Beautiful Nightmare Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:49 pm

^^ You're welcome! I would use google translate to reply but... I'm afraid I would say something terribly wrong XD

The Beautiful Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:25 pm

((Thanks for joining! We'll start as soon as all of the spots are filled.))

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beautiful Nightmare Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Sounds good Very Happy

The Beautiful Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:19 pm

((Yep Smile . We just need one more guy.))

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beautiful Nightmare Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:21 pm

(Was this, by any chance, based off of the Hunger Games? It sounds quite similar.)

The Beautiful Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:25 pm

One more guy? Great, I'll make a sign!

Oi! We need another guy charrie! Anyone think that thy can do that, huh?! Get goin' nahhhhh!
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:57 pm

((LOL nice OTD. A few parts of this were based lightly on the Hunger Games, but most of it is very disimilar. I'll expalin further later.))

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Thanks Smile
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beautiful Nightmare Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:05 pm

(Sure thing Smile I might not be on a whole lot later cause I've got a huge algebra exam to study for DX. I'm procrastinating... lol.)

The Beautiful Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:45 pm

I thought it was based off the maze runner.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:54 pm

((I've never read that...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:12 pm

It's kind of similar.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beautiful Nightmare Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Hey guys :3 Still haven't found another guy? :/ Darn.

The Beautiful Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:59 pm

((I think I'll ask Bookie if she's interested.))

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Name: Caleb Carren
Power: green magic, plants and stuff
Personality: Really out going, loud but on the inside he is quite shy. He makes sure no one actually knows this by lying and building up inner walls. He is a nurturer by heart and tries to nurse little creatures back to health without anyone knowing. He tries to be tough and heartless but it's harder for him.
Skills/Weapons: his power and good with hand to hand combat
Weaknesses/Fears:fears of people hurting his loved ones no matter how few the number
History: Lived with his family until they were all murdered then he ran away and lived in a forest near by for a few years until a hunter found him and raised him as his own. A pretty sad life I guess.
Appearance:Tall (6") lean andfast, slightly muscualr. Light blonde hair and deep blue eyes

bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:10 pm

((Here's the starter Smile ))

Ember sat inside the small room, her eyes like slits through which she peered at the heavy metal door. Her comrades, she knew were each sitting one of the twelve other, similar rooms, waiting for the door to open and let them into The Game. Each kid would be let in at a different spot of the Dome, and would be given one clue as to the direction of The Shed, a single arrow hidden somewhere near the entrance.
They started out with no food or weapons, just the clothes on their back. The Shed contained nessesseties and things that would make the next two weeks more comfortable. First come first serve, and there were twelve other contestants to deal with.
This year ember knew some of the others personally, and that bothered her some. She had never before been in The Games with people she had trained and studied with.
Sighing softly, the young woman turned her attention to the clothes she had been givin. They consisted of long underware; thick, white pants; knee-high boots, lined with fur; and a thick, warm shirt, and a leather vest. A mottled white, brown, and grey cloak, and a thick belt completed the look. Undoubtably it was going to be cold in The Dome, and all the colors insinuated snow. Each one of the other kids would have similar clothes.
Truthfully, Ember could careless about the terrain; they were all bad.
Unflinchingly, Ember Aires stood when the metal door grated open without a warning signal, or a hand to push it. She stepped into the sunlight, blinking from the difference between this and the dark room, and began to hunt for the arrow.

((The Shed = a small shack that contains a small amount of supplies and weapons.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Foster had dawned his clothes the new ones he had been given while in the dark room. He stepped out onto the new terrain. He immediately scanned the area surrounding him forthe arrow. He spotted it, it was well hidden but the was not his first time in the maze. He headed in the direction the arrow pointed it. He was swift and fast and if he came across an obsticle he could either fight the person or just go on through. But the walls surrounding the edges if the dome were immune to him, sadly.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:23 pm

((It's not a maze... its sort of a huge arena that currently resembles a snow-covered evergreen forest.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:59 pm

(Sorry maze runner still on my mind, I had a brain fart I definitely thought I typed game)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:44 pm

((S'cool LOL))

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beautiful Nightmare Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Corey picked at the fur lining along her sheepskin coat with one hand while the other lay limply at her side. In the reflection of the metal door she took the first long look at her appearance and recoiled slightly, as if in fear. Her lips were pulled downward into a scowl, though she hadn't realized it. But her eyes were what made her take a double take... they held a calm, eerie surface, but something bubbled underneath. Like the stillness before the storm, or the small wave before a tsunami. Her spine was rigid, but her shoulders sagged a bit. Her whole demeanor gave of the feeling of something wild, even a bit insane.

The door was soundproof, so she couldn't tell what was going on outside beyond the small room, but the outfit the officials had chosen spoke for itself: there'd be snow. Looking at the brighter side of things (if there really is one), it was better than last year's arid climate; finding water wouldn't be so much of a problem. But Corey suddenly remembered something her survival tech teacher once told her; eating snow actually increases your chances of hypothermia because it makes the core of your body colder.

Still preoccupied and slightly unnerved by this thought, the door swung open without notice and the Games had begun.

The Beautiful Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:01 pm

I hate the cold.
As Aries' dark eyes adjusted to the white of the snow, she let out a sigh. From the clothes that they gave her it was obvious that it would be snow, but at least the trees gave it a good cover and kept you hidden; one of her specialities.
She looked either side of her to see if anyone else was around, her icy look only matched by the scene around her. The sheepskin hugged her figure, keeping the frozen air away from her fragile skin. Swiftly, she flipped a hood up to keep the wind out of her and to stop it from freezing her to the core.
"Typical," she muttered, beginning to trudge through the snow, "we couldn't be in an urban area, could we? That would be better for me, or at least here minus the snow."
But where's the fun in that?
"I dunno, Aspar."
Slowly, the girl turned to her side to see a messy-haired boy perched on a rock, a small smirk on his face as her's remained in her scowl. With a chuckle, the boy stood.
"Cheer up, Aries! Start looking for the arrow anyway, somebody's bound to have found it," he laughed, "I'll see you later."
With a nod, the boy disappeared into snow, his complexion the same colour as the dastardly terrain.
"He's just an illusion, Aries, just a figment of what you can do... Now, stay calm and get looking for the arrow! she hissed to herself before running into the thickness of the woods.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beautiful Nightmare Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Corey trudged through the knee length snow and quickly prayed that the officials had put snowshoes in the Shed. However, knowing their cynical ways from watching past Games, she really doubted it, but there was still a pathetic shred of hope.

The height of the snow began to decrease as Corey neared the edge of the thick forest area, poised on a jutting boulder overlooking a large part of the arena. Judging from the retreating amount of natural light, it probably wasn't a good idea to go wandering aimlessly without some sort of trail. Her own footsteps were no use, because the snow was still coming down.

But then a silver glint caught the corner of her eye, and upon turning to it's source her suspicions were confirmed: the arrow, hanging precariously from a thin limb on one of the tallest oak trees she'd ever seen.

Without thinking, the girl retrieved her gloves from the flap inside her coat and wrapped her protected hands around a thick piece of bark. There was little trouble hoisting herself up onto the next limb, but it would only get harder from there as the branches thinned.

The Beautiful Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:11 pm

As her eyes became accustomed to the light, Ember scanned the ground for the tiny details that would tell the story of who had last been here. Truthfully, the girl didn't expect to find anything more than a few rabbit tracks. The Game Makers never left any hint that they had been here.
It took her nearly twenty minutes just to find the small arrow, scraped into the bottom of a tree trunk and covered by a sparse bush. Ember cursed under her breath; she had wasted too much time.
Glancing up at the sun, Ember found her berrings. The Shed was due East from the point she was standing. How far? She had no idea. In last week's Games one kid had missed the Shed all together. He hadn't lasted very long.
The dark haired young woman started off at a gentle, distance-eating lope that she could maintain all day. It was tempting to run flat out, but it would be a fatal mistake to tire herself out so soon. Ember's feet hardly made a sound as she went, and she made certain to note not only unusual sounds, but the cries of animals as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:30 pm

The girl reached the arrow, cussing as she did so; she wasn't the first to find it though surely not the last. For everyone to find it this quickly was impossible, especially without any fatalities; they always happened sooner or later.
"East," she murmured, closing her eyes slightly, "but can't see it from eye."
The trees were in her view anyway so it was impossible for her to see it, not that she ever missed it, not like some people did accidentley and just go on and on...not that she purposely did it. It wasn't like she meant to hide the Shed from everyone under her power so that he missed it and died. For Aries' it was the survival of the fittest, and of a tiny bit of cheating happened on her half, it made the game interesting to say the least.
Blowing on her hands, Aries quickly began trudging through the deep snow, trying not to let the snow get the best of her. Snow was deadly even in the best of times but in a dense forest without much food nor supplies, it would surely be hard to survive.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Foster thanked god silently for allowing him to find the arrow so fas from where he was the shed was south of him. He ran through trees ever so often stopping to check the surroundings.
He had a hunch that the shack would be well camoflauged and so he double checked his surroundings. He had yet to miss fnding the shack. He wasn't going to start now.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next