Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake)

+2
OpenTheDoor
Ziva :)
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake)

Post by Gifty Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Jenna flew around blocking everything out. It was nice, it felt like just her and the wind, she forgot about everything. Closing her eyes she slowly let the wind carry her backwards slightly allowing the wind to be a factor instead of disadvantage. This was the only cure for her loneliness, not that she didn't have friends but it was nice to forgot about her messed up appearance. The only other slightly like her was Ilia and she seem to like her that much.

Garrett smiled as the lightning struck and started a small fire, it wasn't going anywhere, the tornado was spinning to fast, it was soon put out from the lack of oxygen. He smiled to himself again, a nice trick of his.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake)

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Rigby smirked as he let the fire start again. As long as he was in control of it oxygen didn't matter. He let it grow a little. He was the master of fire on this boat. The Ring Leader forbade Garret from accidentally causing it because it would take away from his act.

Tommy stopped playing with the water, becoming bored and lonely. He longed for the water, Just to jump in, but the Ring Leader's words rung in his mind. The thoughts of the accident clear as a summer sky.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Garrett glanced up at Rigby knowing now he was controlling the fire, if he wasn't well I would have had to increase the speed and it would not be good. A small tornado could not have gone much faster than at the moment.

Jenna got carried away and accidently crashed into someone or something and fell onto the deck human again. Or somewhat human. She rubbed her neck and stretched. staying to long as a bird did have some side affects.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:23 pm

"Sorry," Tommy said. He had a tendency to get in the way, especially when he was in a daze staring at the ocean.

"You can make it bigger. The flame wont go out." Rigby smirked, Rigby's flames never went out.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Jenna looked up, " oh its ok, I had my eyes closed and I wasn't paying much attention." she said smiling guiltily.

Garrett nodded, he knew. " Yea i know but I'd hate to get in with your fun." He said smiling and making the tornado slightly bigger.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:11 am

"Who said making something impossible possible wasn't fun." his smirk grew. He letthe flame grow a bit.

Tommy went to help her up, his hair was still a bit damp, and he had forgotten his shirt by the pool. "I should have been paying attention to... Gues you can say Im a bit water logged." he laughed at his joke that wasn't funny.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:35 pm

Jenna took his offer to help her up and smiled. " yea its all right we all have to loose ourselves once in a wile. Keeps us from going crazy." She told him smiling as she got up.

" Impossibleness is always fun to beat or test." Garrett said laughing sucking in the lightning more and making them longer and thicker.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:04 pm

Rigby smirked and agreed as the flame grew. "That's we we're about."
He was right. No person could light themselves on fire with no match and survive. No one could create a water show with no machines while swimming in a tank of ten sharks that seems to be choreographed.

"If we aren't already." he said pulling her up like she was a feather. He knew people thought he was crazy but truthfully it didn't bug him. And when it did they all sawhis reprocutions and he got in a lot of trouble.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Jenna shrugged, " only a few would know." She said shrugging. " If we were crazy though maybe we wouldn't be on here, or we aren't crazy because we're on here."

" Of corse, I mean if we weren't what the regular people call freaks then we wouldn't be impossible. " He said making the tornado into a huge hurricane not letting the hard winds carry the water to Rigby.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Even with the water and wind the flame grew and was solid, not changing. Rigby liked though how he was kind enough to not get him wet. Most would forget that getting wet was like getting burned for him. He remembered the first tie he saw Tommy's act and he didn't tell Tommy. He was suffering for a few days after.

Tommy nodded, in agreement. "I wish I could fly like you." he said, "Water can only do so much." he turned more towards her he flipped his hair out of his face. Just as the water droplets began drip down his face he dried them up.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Jenna shook her head, " Flight can only do so good also, any way I can't go much anywhere besides to try and find others like us! It seems nice at first but if I fly away i will be with regular normal people, they will call me a freak and I will have to run away again. If you wish for flight, i would gladly give it to you, but I would think my well appearance would go with it also."

Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Tommy listened. He didn't know why she complained he had a large scar covering over half has body. Sharks dont just take a little nibble they try to rip you in half. He nodded, and then wished he could turn into a shark or dolphin anything to get away even if his parents did die. They were the ones who gave him up.

Rigby then asked randomly, even though Tommy was his best friend there was alot he didn't know. "Why do you think Tommy is so emotional?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:26 am

Ilia watched as the pair talked, listening into their conversation but giving nothing in. She wasn't all that friendly with anyone on the entire ship, but she was used to her solitude; it gives her thinking time.
But I've had plenty of that, she thought with a sigh, "Typical."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Garret shrugged, " Any reasons, there are tons especially if your on this boat." He said rubbing his hands together trying to think of what comes next, or what to do next.

Jenna leaned against a side of the boat, the silence soon turning slightly awkward but she didn't know what to say even if she would like to end the silence.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:44 pm

Rigby laughed, "Well since we are all on his boat. Just kidding, what do you mean on his boat though." as Tommy's best friend he should know but once again he was clueless about his best friend.

"What do you like most about your act?" he asked breaking the silence. He glanced back at Illia who had been observing. He was quite glad the guy who wanted to be his boyfriend wasn't there.

Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Jenna shrugged " I like the bird parts but I can't just do a bird show so I have to do other animals. " She said smiling She remembered the ring master scolding her when she complained about shifting into other animals.

Garrett looked at the ocean, " You know the Cirque boat. We're all here because something bad happened to us right? Well then theres a lot of ideas or bad things right there."
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Rigby nodded. "True very true." he thought back to his own incident. They had never figured out who started the fire but Rigby had his hunches. And since the Ringleader appeared only at the perfect time it was all to clear. But Rigby pushed that out of his head.

Tommy nodded, "I understand. He only wants to make the acts bigger. I've always regretted adding the water show to mine. I thought it was a good I dea when I first came here and the Ringleader loved it." he stopped afraid to go off on a tangent.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:20 pm

"The Ring Leader loves anything that can get a bigger audience and profit. Your water show isvsomething that does both times ten. Having someone that can physically change themselves into another creature appeals to him as that is impossible, or at least it's meant to be. However, the ones with simpler, less action-packed like me leads to me being in the danger zone of the audience getting bored. Ask anyone and the most boring and they'll surely answer me."
The girl shrugged, her tail sinking between her legs with thought. Gulping slightly, she turned her head to the pair.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm

"If any one was in danger it would be Rigby. He just lights himself on fire." Tommy said. Tommy then saw the storm with the fire. He wasn't to worried. And he wasn't sure why she was beginning to freak out. Rigby always kept his fires under control and if the storm got to big it would throw the ship off course and the ringleader would be mad. He would then make Tommy strain and move the entire ocean so they could get back on course.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:37 am

Ilia shrugged, "True, but that wasn't what I was talking about, unfortunately, Tommy. Either way, I was just thinking out-loud to myself."
The girl smirked to herself to her inside joke; just her imagination going a bit wild again.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Garrett nodded silently he shivered at the thought of what he had caused. It had been horrible and he never wanted to anything like that again. The news had been reporting it for a long time as he ran, he could not escape what he had done. " yeah." He said as his only answer.

Jenna stood to the side of them her tail flicking around as if it was guilty of something.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7