Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake)

+2
OpenTheDoor
Ziva :)
6 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake)

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Tommy jumped out of the pool and dried off with ease. Water was nice for him. He left his hair a bit damp. Pulling on a shirt he made his way to the cafeteria.
"Tommy!" Rugby yelled.
The two were the most unlikely best friends. One fire the other water. But Rigb wouldn't let up with Tommy.
"Rigby, you wanna get food?"
"Let's go." Rugby jumped off the stairs and the pair headed to the cafeteria.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake)

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:21 pm

(Wahh! Sorry. My internet crashed)

Arion tried to avoid the ruckus on deck while he stayed down under to practice-well, try and practice. With his violin in hand, and chin rest at his chin, he inhaled the somewhat foul stench he grew too used to and began to play.

The song was light, with a slight playfulness and skip to it. Whether it was his inner need to wake up or just what he felt at that moment, he didn't know. All he knew was that his inner voice was speaking and it didn't need to be interrupted.

Instead, his stomach interrupted it. Arion stopped his bow and looked at his stomach, making a face at it. "Really?" he said to his stomach. "You were fine earlier."

The growling got louder and so he set his violin and bow in their respective casings, muttering, "Yeah, yeah. I get it...You're empty," before stepping on deck.

The sun wasn't as brutal as he had hoped so his sky-like blue eyes were alright. The smell of the sea woke him up instantly as he slowly made his way across the deck. The smell of damp wood and salt made him shiver with excitement. He loved the sea as much as he loved sleeping with people.

With his hands busy at work tying his long hair back, Arion walked in to the cafeteria. It wasn't much, but after living on the shit for a few years, he got used to it and enjoyed the food. While looking around for other somewhat early risers, Arion saw Tommy and Rugby.

A playful smile crept onto his face as he neared them and hugged Tommy from behind, squealing, "Tommy!! I missed you last night!"

He, surprisingly, let him go and chuckled, ruffling Tommy's damp hair. "I see you went out for a swim without me? Warn me next time so we can go skinny dipping together!"

Arion poked his tongue out and then hugged him again. While smothering Tommy with hugs, he looked at Rugby, with cold eyes, as if purposely jealous. "Hello, Rug."

BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:36 pm

"Go be a fag somewhere else." Rugby laughed, he joked. But there was a tone of seriousness about it.
Tommy shoved him off. His hair dried quite fast. "You know I don't roll on that side of the street." Tommy said. He had to keep his temper he could easily overpower him.
Rugby was joking with his comment but at the same time he wasn't the only one who was overly annoyed with the way he teased Tommy.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Arion pouted, and crossed his arms with Tommy pinned between Arion's chest and arms. "You don't have to be rude, Rug. And for your information, I'm bisexual. Not a fag."

He let Tommy go, and leaned toward Rugby, caressing his cheek. "But if you're interested," he said, seductively. "My bed is always open..."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:26 pm

"A fag is a fag in my book." Rigby told him. "And I can get heat on my own." he smirked. His cheek became red hot, a d it burned Arion's hand.

Tommy sighed and continued eating his food he was glad though that Arion finally let go. He was puzzled to why the guy even went after him. Either way Tommy was straight, straighter than a bored or the straightest thing you can think of.

Rigby shoved Tommy, it was a friendly gesture. Tommy had kept his temper well this time. Some times it was uncontrolable. Most on the boat didn't understand why. Tommy preferred it that way, even if it cost him friends.

Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Arion scowled a bit at his ruined hand. A violinist is nothing without his hands. He glared at Rugby and muttered, Slice before turning to the kitchen and running his hand under the sink. He didn't want to be around when Rugby saw that Arion gave him a cut on his cheek.

BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Alexandra trotted into the cafeteria lightly, picking up food while her stomach grumbled loudly. Arion was just leaving as she reached the table, and the girl looked at her two friends sympatheticaly.
"How's it going?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Arion heard Alexandra in the dining hall while running his hand. He didn't know how long he stood there, but he removed his hand when he couldn't feel it anymore.

He grabbed a towel and dabbed it dry, moving it a bit to assess the damage. There were slight burns, but nothing serious for now.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Rigby felt the small bit of blood trickle down his cheek. "Bloody hell. The bastard." Rigby muttered as he wiped his cheek with a napkin.
"Well you kind of deserved it."
"Shut up." Rigby laughed. "I don't know why you don't just drown the bloke. You could do it put us all at ease."
"Because I rather not get in trouble for killing a performer. And before you say it. I'm not going to go messing with his hand by crushing it."
"But you could do it easy. Your the strongest one here."
"Rigby leave it okay." Tommy yelled standing up to move to a different table. His temper was already fuming and he had barely started eating breakfast.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:41 pm

"Bloomin' shouting."
Ilia looked into the room to the shouting boy. Yes, she had better hearing than a normal person, but that didn't mean that he couldn't be heard. That was a major thing that annoyed her.
With a sigh, she picked up her breakfast and took a seat in her usual place in the corner. She liked her solitude, and if anyone messed with it, she surely would slash at their face.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:38 pm

"I'll shout as much as I want!" Tommy yelled at her. He could do whatever the he'll he wanted with in the rules of The Ringleader.
Rigby burst into a fit of laughter and quickly stopped when Tommy shot him a nasty glance.
Both knew eachother were the others biggest dear and weakness. They both knew to not let there anger get to that level anger. And with Tommy you always had to be extremely careful.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Ilia's brow furrowed; she was in a good mood, but he just about set her off.
"Ass," she muttered, "Just sit down before you break something."
With a shake of her head, she began picking at her food, muttering to herself about near enough everything that had gone wrong. That was going to be added to the end of her rather long list.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:03 pm

"Look whose talking." he scoffed sitting down. Adding fuel to his flame wasn't a good idea. If he wasn't careful or she kept making him mad he was going to get in trouble because most likely the table he was sitting at would end up on the buffe across the isle from him.
Rigby gave Ilia a glance. One that clearly read don't tick him off anymore. Most people just thought Tommy was an unstable ideot. But he wasn't an ideot, no one besides Rigby really got to know him past his temper.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Alcena's eyes shot open and she found herself in the crow's nest, staring at the sky. Her green eyes winced a bit, but she soon adjusted. She combed through her wavy black hair before standing. She smoothed her burgundy ankle-length skirt and jingled her bangles and anklet before taking in the salty air.

She smiled to herself. Alcena had gone up here early in the morning to meditate after a prophetic nightmare. She shook the recurring nightmare off before standing on the ledge of the crow's nest, smiling down at the masts below.

Alcena jumped off the nest and slid onto the top of the main mast before sliding down onto the deck, her barefeet enjoying the warm deck.

"Time for breakfast!"

She entered the room and noticed a lot of tension. Alcena bit her lip and then greeted them.
"Morning guys."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Tommy nodded in acknowledgement and went back to his overwhelming bowl of oatmeal and plate piled high with waffles.
Rigby smiled, "Mornin'." he looked around the atmosphere was quite tense, and that was before Tommy got pissed off.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:02 am

Ilia's brow just raised to Rigby; she didn't understand how she was the bad guy in all this as she was just simply trying to get him to sit down before anybody walked in. Instead, she decided that he could be protected from the fire-starter.
Just stay calm Ilia or you'll be as bad as him.
She shuddered slightly before shoving the last bit of food in her mouth. Standing, she downed the rest of her drink and left. She always ate quickly anyway, plus no-one talked to her and she hated the tension.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:24 am

Tommy finished and stormed out. He went to the deck and just stared looking at the water. It churned, and then he began to play with it and the small flying fish.

Rigby looked around the tension left as Tommy left. "Well today is going to be interesting." he said to no one in particular.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:34 am

Ilia grimaced as Tommy walked out; was he following her? He surely was.
"Typical," she muttered, looking out to the sea, rather than the boy.
She was tempted just to disappear and then scarper, but her stubborn streak stopped her. Plus the fish were rather entertaining.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Alcena grabbed a bowl of fruit and oatmeal before seating herself at her favorite table, giving her the view of everyone. She sat up when she realized she had no utensils and imagined a spoon and fork on the table.

With a flick of her wrist, the spoon and fork appeared and she started her breakfast. As she popped a piece of cantaloupe in to her mouth, she saw Arion walk out from the kitchen, clearly angered, his hand wrapped in a towel.

She shrugged it off, realizing there was a fight to create all this tension. Arion knew how to piss people off and they in turn.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Tommy was taking with the fish. Having conversations as he asked the to start doing flips. He made the water seem as if a mermaid was swimming along side the boat.

Rigby sat in silence. Life sucked no use hiding it. He was sorry that he burned Arion's hand. But with the circumstances there was no chance that he was going to apologize any time soon.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Ilia just continued to watch the water, smirking lightly at the mermaid.
"It's cool how you do that," she said, looking at him, biting her lip slightly, "Look, sorry for a second ago... I just...never mind."
Shaking her head, she cast her view back out to the sea again, muttering to herself.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:15 pm

"Thanks, it clears my mms. And don't worry I let my temper get away from me. It's not your fault." he said making the mermaid jump. He looked back at the water. He could have moved his hands to make it seem like he was doing something, but he didn't, it was more relaxing to think it and just le it happen.

Rigby sighed. He didn't really want to eat anymore plus he needed to get his cheek checked out, from Arion's scratch or cut or whatever. He usher his plate away, and wet his napkin and began to wipe the little amount of blood away.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:27 pm

"If you say so," she laughed, shaking her head again.
She continued to watch the sea, the mermaid jumping. To her, this was amazing, something that she wished that she could do. Instead, she had to be a freak.
Slowly, she lowered her hood, flickering her ears as they were revealed. Everyone knew about them yet she still hated to show them nevertheless.

Oh, and nice avatar too Wink Did you draw that?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:32 pm

(Thanks and yeah)

Tommy pretended not to notice but he did. He didn't k ow how to feel about the ocean most of the time. He liked it, what it looked like, the feel, yet at the same time it got him this shitty spot in this prison that they call a circus. Not to mention it made him afraid if his best friend, but he never told Rigby that, they just excepted that they were opposites, and even they were weakened by eachothers power. Everyone sort of knew of his fear, especially when he ran away from Rigby when they first met, but no one knew of Rigby's. And Rigby liked it that way.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:33 pm

He confined on with the mermaid, and created another one to join it, the white flying fish helped somehow. They just added something to it. "So besides my little incident, how was your morning?" he asked.

Inside the cafeteria was hot, well for others it was normal but for Rigby it was hot. He started to overheat, he had a few sweatbeads dripping down his head. He knew he should leave but he felt it wrong.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:36 pm

The girl shrugged, putting her arms on the side of the boat, "The same as any other I guess; early morning and looking at the sea, getting 'breakfast' and return here, so, I guess alright."
She rested her head on top of her arms, sighing to herself.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next